Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI 53212 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning

A wedding planning service in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Veronica Rose Wedding and Event Planning customizes each package to suit the needs of each individual couple. The team at Veronica Rose Wedding and Event Planning work with couples to create a joyful and memorable day that fits their vision and budget. Each special event brings out the creative styles of those involved so everyone can enjoy the planning process, whether it is for a rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception.

Couples can request for the creative team to assist with event design, full planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination. To make the planning process smoother, the team provides resources such as budget analysis, a guest lists, vendor referrals, timelines, and to-do lists. Veronica Rose Wedding and Event Planning addresses any type of wedding, including eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious celebrations, as well as civil unions.

Follow Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning on

Couple portrait
6b3957f6dfdde693 1539533263304 1 Ceremony 33of37

19 Reviews for Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2020

Made Our Wedding Stress-Free!

Veronica and her assistant were so helpful in planning our wedding and executing on the day of, especially considering that we hosted a wedding during a pandemic. I’m sure things went wrong on our wedding day but we had/have no idea because Veronica handled everything and kept us stress free! Being a Type-A control freak it was essential and invaluable to have trustworthy member of our team to hand everything over to and make sure that we could enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about anything! Hiring Veronica was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning the wedding.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Amy

Amy Stern · Married on 07/25/2020

Best Planner!

Where do I even begin?! Veronica and her assistant were truly fantastic. They went above and beyond on our wedding day to make it seamless and perfect. As my now husband and I are not the best planners, Veronica truly helped us fill in those remaining gaps and even provided some really creative ideas for the day-of. (Thanks for the glass elevator first look!) Also, she was extremely flexible and really helped us prioritize the things that mattered most to us. If there's anything I can say, do yourselves a favor and hire Veronica. You'll thoroughly enjoy your wedding and have the best day of your lives - guaranteed!

Sent on 08/25/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2019

Veronica is AMAZING!

My oh My, where do i start?!

Other than starting my life with my handsome husband the best decison i made for my wedding day was hiring Veronica.Her talents are beyond words. Always a text or call away she eased the anxiety of the big day approching with bringing her skill and dedicated midset to the whole planning proccess. if there were any issues I did not hear about them (which is the best)

Adding to her being with me every step of the way i couldnt have imagined my day going any better with out her there. she was not only wonderful but she truely took interest in making the day the very best it could be. I could probbaly put money on it that she left the reception more exhausted the myself that night!

So if anyone is looking for a helping, caring, wonderful helping hand on their wedding day there is no better choice then Veronica and her team.

Sent on 10/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning Pricing

Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning Price Rates

Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Milwaukee Milwaukee, WI, 53212 See on map
    Location of (Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning)