Veronica Rose Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Caryn
    Caryn D. Married on 12/10/2021

Awesome coordinator!

We hired Veronica as our Day-of coordinator and she was so much more than that! She has so much knowledge and it was wonderful to have someone help us leading up to our big day!
    The last month before the wedding she kept in touch, helped organize our day-of schedule, and answered any questions we had. She walked us through our rehearsal, took and delivered all items to our wedding venue and helped set up. She also delivered our cards and gifts to our hotel room and helped clean up.
    She made our day run smoothly and I trusted her completely to get the job done - and she delivered! I am so happy we had her help, it was so worth it!
    Maggie C. Married on 11/19/2021

Hire Veronica immediately; She's the best there is

Between a Covid-postponement, a cancelled photographer
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 09/11/2021

The BEST planner out there

We threw just about everything you can at Veronica - a pandemic postponement, very early guests, two different venues - and she never broke a sweat. We felt so confident in her abilities that we got to enjoy every minute of our special day. I would recommend her to everyone I know without hesitation!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly R. Married on 08/28/2021

An above-and-beyond day-of coordinator

We hired Veronica as our day-of coordinator, but she helped with so much more! Veronica's services are amazing because:

- Communication- she held very organized initial, 2-month out, and rehearsal meetings. She was copied on most of our other vendor e-correspondence and even elected to come support us at some in person and Zoom caterer meetings.

- Going above and beyond- Due to COVID, we had postponed our date which was originally in 2020. She gave great advice as we navigated the rescheduling process, and she was always there for us.

- Smooth sailing the day of- Veronica and her assistant Kim made every detail of our wedding day seamless! She navigated two different room flips at the venue, handled all the vendors, facilitated switching/playing our music playlists (we didn't have a DJ), and at the end of the night, packed up the event with speed without missing a single item.

Couples-- don't skip out on hiring coordinator/planner help for your wedding. Hiring Veronica was extremely reasonable and the best spent money in our budget.
  • Anna
    Anna D. Married on 07/24/2021

She is awesome!!!

Hire her!!! Veronica was so amazing. She is incredibly organized and thoughtful. She knows so many people and vendors and gives great advice. She is efficient, responsive, and an overall awesome person. She made the day run so smoothly and I would absolutely hire her again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 07/17/2021

Complete Package and Then Some!

Veronica was such a lifesaver throughout the entire planning process. She reviewed every contract, researched and recommended any vendor needs, facilitated all vendor arrivals/departures/questions/etc; she even got a stain out of my train right before I walked down the aisle! I know that our day would not have gone as smoothly as it did with out her there. She made accommodations and was incredibly flexible when our plans needed to change due to COVID. I would 100% recommend her to any couple looking to plan their big day.
    P.S. She's an officiant too!! She's a literal complete package.
    Jaime C. Married on 05/22/2021

Stress Free Wedding!

Veronica is an absolute gem and we are so happy we hired her as our month of coordinator! We did a pretty good job planning our wedding, but there are no words for how it feels to hand everything over to a competent person so we could relax and simply enjoy our wedding weekend! Veronica was awesome coordinating with all of our vendors, creating a timeline, and running our rehearsal with ease. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we owe it all to Veronica and her assistant Sara. We continue to get compliments about Veronica and how much our wedding party enjoyed having her part of the day!
  • Sharon
    Sharon W. Married on 10/17/2020

Mother of the Bride

When my daughter hired a wedding planner, I couldn’t understand why. I thought wedding planners were only needed for over-the-top, extravagant weddings, which wouldn’t describe our event at all. When I met Veronica I was impressed. She’s warm and approachable, yet highly professional. She knew exactly how to work with people in the wedding industry, and was such a comfort during the wedding weekend. She ran the rehearsal for us and it went so smoothly that we had extra time for bridal party fun and photos before the rehearsal dinner! It was absolutely fantastic to walk into my daughters ceremony venue the day of and know that everything was taken care of, set up, arranged and ready to go. I was able to let go and truly be present and enjoy the day. That’s priceless! When I was crying (tears of joy!) before walking into the ceremony Veronica was right there with a bottle of water and kind words! What a gal! Hire her!
    Jennifer W. Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent!

Veronica went above and beyond to make our wedding great! We hired Veronica as a month of coordinator... and with COVID, we actually were able to bounce ideas off of her early and she was nothing but kind. She did several facetimes with both my husband and me as well as my mother! On the day of the wedding, she even brought an assistant! I had no idea how to run a wedding rehearsal and thank goodness she was there. Even before everyone walked down the aisle, she was there to comfort. At night, Zane and I were welcomed to our hotel suite with a rose-petal heart and a gift! She's the real gift! Hire Veronica!
    Lisa Married on 08/01/2020

Made Our Wedding Stress-Free!

Veronica and her assistant were so helpful in planning our wedding and executing on the day of, especially considering that we hosted a wedding during a pandemic. I’m sure things went wrong on our wedding day but we had/have no idea because Veronica handled everything and kept us stress free! Being a Type-A control freak it was essential and invaluable to have trustworthy member of our team to hand everything over to and make sure that we could enjoy our wedding day without having to worry about anything! Hiring Veronica was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning the wedding.
  • Amy
    Amy S. Married on 07/25/2020

Best Planner!

Where do I even begin?! Veronica and her assistant were truly fantastic. They went above and beyond on our wedding day to make it seamless and perfect. As my now husband and I are not the best planners, Veronica truly helped us fill in those remaining gaps and even provided some really creative ideas for the day-of. (Thanks for the glass elevator first look!) Also, she was extremely flexible and really helped us prioritize the things that mattered most to us. If there's anything I can say, do yourselves a favor and hire Veronica. You'll thoroughly enjoy your wedding and have the best day of your lives - guaranteed!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/14/2019

Veronica is AMAZING!

My oh My, where do i start?!

Other than starting my life with my handsome husband the best decison i made for my wedding day was hiring Veronica.Her talents are beyond words. Always a text or call away she eased the anxiety of the big day approching with bringing her skill and dedicated midset to the whole planning proccess. if there were any issues I did not hear about them (which is the best)

Adding to her being with me every step of the way i couldnt have imagined my day going any better with out her there. she was not only wonderful but she truely took interest in making the day the very best it could be. I could probbaly put money on it that she left the reception more exhausted the myself that night!

So if anyone is looking for a helping, caring, wonderful helping hand on their wedding day there is no better choice then Veronica and her team.

Molly F. Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond

One of the best decisions of our wedding! Veronica helped us pull off a big DIY outdoor wedding on private land without the help of many vendors and it wouldn’t have turned nearly as amazing without her! Total bargain!
    Emily Married on 08/03/2019

Truly Something Special!

Veronica was confident and professional, had many connections with our other vendors, and was overall great to work with. She had answers to big and small questions that we had. She managed all of the details on our wedding day very well.
  • Maddy
    Maddy M. Married on 08/01/2019

Enjoy planning your wedding, but let Veronica execute the day for you!

I couldn't imagine my wedding without Veronica stepping in when the planning got crazy. I showed up on my wedding day and 100% trusted her and her assistant to take care of the entire day, she oversaw all the details we planned, while I enjoyed my wedding!
    I hired Veronica as a day-of coordinator after we unexpectedly changed venues 2 months out. She was open to a custom pricing and package, and over-delivered on my expectations. I loved the planning process, but what is planning when you can't rely on someone to handle those plans on the wedding day? When it started to rain and storm on my day, nothing fell on me. She took care of everything. I was reluctant to spend extra money on a day-of coordinator, but again, could not imagine my day without Veronica and Alexis!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 07/13/2019

Best day of planner!

I used Veronica for day of planning however she started over a month out meeting with me. She helped me create my timelines, communicated with vendors and even helped create the escort cards. I did a lot of research and most planners charge a crazy amount and are only willing to do A, B and C. Veronica does it all and is awesome to work with. If anything went wrong day of I had no idea. It was the best wedding and I am truly thankful for Veronica for her help. I highly recommend using her!
    Kelly Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Stop what you are doing and hire this woman RIGHT NOW! I cannot and will not stop talking about how amazing she is. My wedding was literally not possible without her.

She is punctual, thorough, kind, funny, and calm/cool/collected. She took so much stress off my plate and she worked her butt off all weekend. There were multiple hiccups during our day and she dealt with every single one of them while we had fun with our family and friends.

On top of it all, she is incredibly reasonably priced.

I am just in awe.

Thank you SO much Veronica (and her assistant Sarah)! You are AMAZING!!
  • John
    John H. Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Insight to Our Needs

An intuitive attention to detail is Veronica O’Donnell’s strongest asset. Details and transitions were seamless and fluid, and our wedding day far exceeded our expectations. My wife and I had an upscale wedding at the Lake Geneva Yacht Club, and my wife and I had high expectations. My wife and I, our expectations were far exceeded due to Veronica’s hard work. As a groom, Veronica coached me on how to participate in the planning in a helpful and productive manner. Veronica kept my fiance and her mother well informed as to their choices and was always one step ahead of us. Her knowledge of local vendors was extensive, and she helped us select the highest quality for the most reasonable price. On the day of the wedding, she brought out the best in the wedding party, making every moment one to remember. At the end of the day she had some wonderful surprises for us and personal touches that made the day even more unforgettable than it already was. Out of all of our vendors, Veronica was the best, and she helped make our wedding the best possible day for us.
    Eoanna H. Married on 05/26/2019

The Whole Package!

Honestly we didn't plan on having a wedding planner at all. The game plan was to do most of the work ourselves and delegate tasks to family and friends. About two months out there were still a handful of loose ends so we decided to do some research and consider hiring some help. We are SO glad we did. It was probably one of the best decision we made while planning.

Veronica is such a gem! She was not only on top of everything but really wonderful to work with and she is so sweet and knowledgeable. She is the whole package: organized, thorough, always had our best interest in mind, and helped with tasks such as place setting, setting up the dessert table, and even flower arrangements. Our venue had never had a wedding there before and none of the guests could believe it. She was very behind-the-scenes (rather than in-your-face) which is exactly what we wanted in our planner. She came in to help when needed but also let us do our own thing and trusted our decisions.

If you're on the fence or worried about costs, I can't speak for you, but I will say that she was worth every penny and she helped look at our budget and cut down costs in so many other ways. The amount of things I didn't have to be worried about on my big day was priceless.
    Monica G. Married on 12/22/2018

Get her while you can - you'd be so lucky

I don't know how here prices are so low. Veronica is experienced and professional all the way through the entire planning process. I identify as a somewhat type-A bride and she managed my anxieties with care and respect. She gave me room to think through our creative preferences and then jumped in exactly when we needed her. My mom and in-law were struggling with hotel gift bags and were ready to give up - Veronica swooped in and put them together gorgeously, tastefully, included a personal note and we NEVER would have made them that good.
    I do event planning for a living and I CANNOT imagine planning this day without her. She's the calmest, coolest, and most badass planner.
    The day of our wedding, I saw her whispering with the vendors and shielding me from anything that might have been going wrong. She kept us so happy and focused on the reason for being there. I LOVE this woman. She knows her s***. You'd be a fool not to work with her. Get her while her rates are low because I guarantee you they will not be low for long.
    Samantha Married on 09/22/2018
    Let me first start by saying -- if you are questioning whether or not you need a wedding planner or coordinator, YOU DO. I am a very organized, type A personality so I thought I'd have no problem managing all of the details of wedding planning on my own (and let's be honest, I really just like having control). Long story short, I was wrong. When I started working with Veronica, she took the vision of my wedding day and literally brought it to life. Because of the experience she's had in the Milwaukee wedding industry, she recommended the perfect venue, the most amazing florist, and set up appointments with the caterers that would best fit our style/budget (among many other things). In addition to the big picture items, when it came to the details she literally thinks of EVERYTHING. Not only did I save time and money by following some of her suggestions (how would I know where to print my place cards), but there is NO way to quantify the amount of stress that was taken off my plate with knowing she had it covered. On the day of the wedding I was able to just sit back and enjoy every minute of the day. Veronica made sure everything and everyone was where it was supposed to be when it was supposed to be there. Not only did I get to enjoy the day, but having Veronica run the show meant that our families didn't get stuck with coordinating and clean up either; they just relaxed and had a blast! I truly believe I had the wedding of my dreams because of Veronica's help, and I couldn't imagine planning a wedding or big event without her!
  • Tommasina
    Tommasina Married on 09/08/2018

Experienced, great communication, and calm

Veronica helped us leading up to wedding with advice from tips about drinks and desserts to seating arrangements. I’m so glad we hired her first, since having her in place gave us a huge advantage during our wedding preparations. She took care of many last-minute and day-of tasks from picking up the liquor and the flowers, and handing out the payment envelopes, to finding safety pins for my dress when the train broke. She was a wonderful guide leading us around the rehearsal and day-of as well. It was just so helpful having her as an expert there getting us through everything.
    Sarah W. Married on 08/24/2018

Worth every penny!

I’m so glad I hired Veronica to be my wedding planner! She had excellent vendor recommendations and kept me super organized. Highly recommend!
    Amy D. Married on 06/30/2018

Veronica was amazing! I could not have had the wedding I had without her!

When I would have an idea of things I wanted, I would mention them to her. I wouldn't follow up on some of the ideas, thinking that there were other things that needed to get done. When I got to the venue the day of, EVERYTHING I wanted, all my ideas, were done, she had taken care of them all. I loved that she heard me when I would mention these things. Veronica made sure everything I wanted, got done, AND MORE! I can not thank her enough. She made my day possible! She puts her heart into her work and is so passionate about making sure the day is as smooth as possible.
    Ally Married on 06/23/2018
    We can't express how lucky we are to have found Veronica for our day-of-coordinator! We choose wedding ceremony and reception locations that ended up being a little difficult to communicate with. Once Veronica stepped in, all of our worries went away! She was the point of contact for all of our vendors and was on top of everything. No questions asked. Even though we hired her with the intention of her being a day-of-coordinator, she was much more of a month-of-coordinator. She was there with us for our rehearsal dinner all the way to the end of our wedding, helping us with any and everything we needed. I could not have asked for a better person to help us with our day! Everything was perfect and we have Veronica to thank for that! We would recommend her to everyone!