Madison, Madison, WI 53711 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Hype Event Planning

Based in Madison, Wisconsin, Hype Event Planning will design and execute a customized wedding that exudes excitement for you and your guests. They believe that every event should be free of stress and full of excitement. Whatever your style or vision, their two event planners can help you host a memorable and stress-free wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner executed with style and precision.

Hype Event Planning thrives on creating exciting wedding events of any style, from chic and modern to vintage and traditional. They will use their style and expertise to design your special day. Couples will work with them from the beginning with budget analysis, timelines, to-do lists, guest lists, and referrals, with day-of coordination as the finishing touch. Whether you are looking for the entire event to be planned or just part of it, Hype can help. Hype works with the following types of events:

• Civil ceremonies

Hype Event Planning 5
  • Nate

Nate · Married on 07/13/2019

Best choice we made

Booking Jamie was the best decision we made when planning our wedding. She was proactive, professional, and incredibly easy going and fun to work with throughout the whole process. Having her on the day of our wedding allowed us to fully enjoy every minute of our wedding which is a precious and priceless gift that we were so lucky to have.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia · Married on 06/01/2019

Hire Hype now!

Jamie is INCREDIBLE!! We booked weekend-of coordination and she was so helpful leading up to the wedding, she doesn't charge for recommendations like other planners (which is insane!) and always gave me honest advice. The weeks leading up to the wedding she was always in touch to gather all of the information she needed and took everything in stride when I was really stressed out. Then, on the weekend of the wedding she ran our rehearsal (while I was freaking out because my brother was nowhere to be found after arriving from Spain and missed the entire thing), set up and took down all of our DIY decor, and coordinated the event. Jamie brought in assistants when needed and didn't make me feel guilty about it or try to charge me more. I will never know the extent of the things that she or her assistants handled on the day-of, and that's the way it should be!! Thank you Jamie! Raise your prices! :)

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I don’t even have words to describe how wonderful this service was. After many months of planning, I was feeling a bit stressed. I booked Jamie for my weekend of coordination and she was phenomenal. She was extremely helpful, detail oriented, organized and flexible. She helped us set up, run through the rehearsal, stayed after to help clean, talked to all vendors and everything in between. She went above and beyond and for such a reasonable price! I am so happy with my experience and would highly recommend hype even planning to anyone who would like to enjoy their wedding day as much as I did.

Sent on 12/30/2018

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No

• Wild Elegance
    Wild Elegance Wedding Photographers

The ladies with Hype Event Planning are enthusiastic, creative, and attend to details in a great way. They are always ready to help out other vendors and their couples walk away happy with their experience.

• Madison, 53711 See on map