Lake Geneva, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About Graceful Events

Local to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, full service wedding planning company Graceful Events specializes in designing and coordinating unique wedding ceremonies and receptions for weddings throughout southern Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois. With over a decade of industry experience, and having serviced over one thousand weddings, Graceful Events is dedicated to customer satisfaction, professionalism, and consistent communication, and endeavors to instill every wedding with style, integrity, and grace.

Graceful Events is happy to service weddings of any style, size, and budget. Graceful Events provides a complimentary initial consultation to all potential clients to discuss your wedding vision and the company’s approach to wedding planning. A collection of wedding rental decor is available to view via its online shop, and includes signage, vessels, place cards, party favors, table top materials, and more. The company is composed of six professional wedding planners, and each member is always on call and can serve as a back up if anything goes awry. Flexible to your needs, Graceful Events offers six standard wedding packages that can each be further customized. The company’s highest-tiered package covers wedding design, planning, budget assistance, vendor management, timeline organization, rehearsal coverage, and day-of coordination, while its simplest package provides three consultations, rehearsal coverage, and day-of wedding coordination. If you simply want a specialist to handle setting up your wedding decor or to coordinate your ceremony, Graceful Events is also happy to accommodate your needs.

Follow Graceful Events on

Graceful Events 5
Graceful Events 6
Graceful Events 7

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Graceful Events is a must for your wedding day!

Graceful events is a must for your wedding day, especially if your venue does not provide on-site coordination. We had the pleasure of working with Tabby and I cannot say enough nice things about her. She was easy going, well-organized, professional, efficient and thoughtful throughout the whole process. We were connected with her about 6 months out from our wedding and during our kick-off meeting, I knew we could put our trust in her for our big day. She was extremely helpful in laying out an overall plan (that included many things that I would not have thought of) and keeping us on track with things we needed to do and consider throughout. Working with Jaffe to get booked in the first instance was also a very easy process. She took care to talk through all of the different options available and was able to suggest just the right package to suit our needs and budget. Leading up to the event, Tabby stayed in touch with all of our vendors and helped ensure all would be set for our big day. This provided us with great comfort knowing she was on top of things, especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding where we were starting to get frazzled! Tabby also worked closely with on venue manager which was a huge help and took that burden off of us. On the day of, Tabby, Jaffe and their intern Caitlin were great. They ensured that everything was set up properly (even with a last minute weather change) and that everyone was where they were meant to be when. We honestly did not have to worry about a thing on the day and that was just such a nice feeling! Towards Tabby's thoughtfulness, she surprised my husband with his favorite snack (corn dogs) , that she had gone out and procured sometime during the evening. This was one thing he wanted that our caterer could not manage and Tabby made it happen! She went above and beyond and he was absolutely delighted! Overall we were extremely happy with everything and could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you Tabby, Jaffe and Caitlin!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Katie

Katie Wilson · Married on 05/04/2019

Graceful Events helped me create memories

Jenna was our day-of-coordinator for our May 4th wedding. Jenna is not only an amazing professional, but a spectacular, sweet person as well. She stayed on top of everything leading up to the wedding and was always available and there to help (even when I was being a crazy bride on Easter Sunday). When the wedding day came, I remained completely stress-free the entire day. Even with being organized, at least one thing will always go “wrong” your wedding day. The day after the wedding I found out that our photographer originally arrived at the wrong location. I had no clue this ever happened and Jenna took care of everything without ever alerting anyone. My maid of honor was also extremely nervous about giving her speech. Jenna was right there to be so sweet and hype her up. I can honestly say it was the happiest and most relaxed day of my life. Instead of the day flying by with logistics, I was able to soak everything in. I could never have created so many amazing memories without Jenna’s help behind the scenes. She was truly the unsung hero of the day.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Maggie Kumbier · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire a Planner! Hire Graceful Events!

Graceful Events and Jenna were the perfect choice for planning my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Every detail was exactly as hoped for, they were knowledgeable in finding the right vendors to fill those needs and delivered as promised. First, I would recommend to anyone--hire a planner and Second, hire Graceful Events! Flawless planning from start to finish.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Graceful Events 8

Award

Graceful Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5