Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About Graceful Events

Graceful Events is a full service wedding planning company in Lake Geneva and the surrounding areas. Our team of professional wedding planners has over a decade of experience planning hundreds of magnificent weddings in the Lake Geneva, Milwaukee & Chicago Areas. In addition to wedding planning experience we strive to stay ahead of the trends to make your wedding stand out and be memorable. We offer a variety of wedding planning packages to meet your needs. Our goal is to take the stress out of your planning and make it an enjoyable experience while ensuring all of the details for your vision come together. We strive to provide exceptional customer service to our clients. We consider it an honor to assist engaged couples make their wedding day unforgettable and enjoyable. Call or email us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.

Follow Graceful Events on

Graceful Events 5
Graceful Events 6
Graceful Events 7

Maggie Kumbier · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire a Planner! Hire Graceful Events!

Graceful Events and Jenna were the perfect choice for planning my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Every detail was exactly as hoped for, they were knowledgeable in finding the right vendors to fill those needs and delivered as promised. First, I would recommend to anyone--hire a planner and Second, hire Graceful Events! Flawless planning from start to finish.

Graceful Events 8

Leslie · Married on 09/29/2018

Jessica was amazing as our day-of coordinator. Actually, it was more of a "month-of" coordinator! She handled all of the last minute stress and details with grace, calm and efficiency. Our day was everything we had hoped for, and a big part of that was Jessica. THANK YOU!!

• Meghan

Meghan Caley · Married on 09/28/2018

Hire Jenna!!

I'm not sure where to even begin. Hiring a day of planner was the best thing we could have done. We were lucky enough to have Jenna Thayer. I am a very detailed person and I've met my match! We had multiple meetings with her leading up to the day where she went over every detail ( even the details I didn't know about). They day of I didn't have to think about anything. I knew Jenna was handling everything from our vendors, to our decorations, and the overall timeline. If you are hesitant about booking a day of planner I would strongly suggest you do!! Thank you Graceful events, and Jenna!!

Award

Graceful Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5