Lake Geneva, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number

About Graceful Events

Local to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, full service wedding planning company Graceful Events specializes in designing and coordinating unique wedding ceremonies and receptions for weddings throughout southern Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois. With over a decade of industry experience, and having serviced over one thousand weddings, Graceful Events is dedicated to customer satisfaction, professionalism, and consistent communication, and endeavors to instill every wedding with style, integrity, and grace.

Graceful Events is happy to service weddings of any style, size, and budget. Graceful Events provides a complimentary initial consultation to all potential clients to discuss your wedding vision and the company’s approach to wedding planning. A collection of wedding rental decor is available to view via its online shop, and includes signage, vessels, place cards, party favors, table top materials, and more. The company is composed of six professional wedding planners, and each member is always on call and can serve as a back up if anything goes awry. Flexible to your needs, Graceful Events offers six standard wedding packages that can each be further customized. The company’s highest-tiered package covers wedding design, planning, budget assistance, vendor management, timeline organization, rehearsal coverage, and day-of coordination, while its simplest package provides three consultations, rehearsal coverage, and day-of wedding coordination. If you simply want a specialist to handle setting up your wedding decor or to coordinate your ceremony, Graceful Events is also happy to accommodate your needs.

Follow Graceful Events on

Graceful Events 6
Graceful Events 7

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

The best in the biz!

I wish I could give Graceful a million stars! I had originally hired them for a day of planner, which quickly turned into much more! Robyn was my lead and was AMAZING. Stephanie helped bring my decor visions to life and made them even more amazing! My ceremony was originally supposed to be outside and it ended up raining... all day. Robyn and Stephanie transformed a ballroom space into the prettiest most intimate space ever. Robyn was organized, solved for problems before they became issues, reminded me of things I did not think of and was so quick on her feet. Dealing with vendors, making timelines, floor plans, giving me advice on the little stuff, she did it ALL! Being an event planner myself, I did not know if the investment would be worth it, it SO was! Thank you for making our day so perfect

Sent on 09/24/2019

Amy · Married on 09/06/2019

Best decision I made

From the moment I contacted Graceful Events to the wedding day and beyond, they have been gracious, well-organized and supportive of my wedding goals and vision. My lead planner was Jenna and she rocked it from start to finish. Not only is she connected in the industry and could recommend some great vendors to work with, she was always available to chat details, and took my vision to the next level. Jenna was also a wonderful support when the stress of the wedding overcame me from time to time. She understood, listened and found solutions. One of my largest goals by hiring a planner was to not stress on the wedding day and have the time take it all in and be in the moment. Having Jenna on my team allowed me to enjoy the biggest day of my life without worrying about details, possible issues or anything else that could arise. I highly recommend Graceful Events to assist in your wedding planning. It was the best decision I made.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Graceful Events is a must for your wedding day!

Graceful events is a must for your wedding day, especially if your venue does not provide on-site coordination. We had the pleasure of working with Tabby and I cannot say enough nice things about her. She was easy going, well-organized, professional, efficient and thoughtful throughout the whole process. We were connected with her about 6 months out from our wedding and during our kick-off meeting, I knew we could put our trust in her for our big day. She was extremely helpful in laying out an overall plan (that included many things that I would not have thought of) and keeping us on track with things we needed to do and consider throughout. Working with Jaffe to get booked in the first instance was also a very easy process. She took care to talk through all of the different options available and was able to suggest just the right package to suit our needs and budget. Leading up to the event, Tabby stayed in touch with all of our vendors and helped ensure all would be set for our big day. This provided us with great comfort knowing she was on top of things, especially in the weeks leading up to the wedding where we were starting to get frazzled! Tabby also worked closely with on venue manager which was a huge help and took that burden off of us. On the day of, Tabby, Jaffe and their intern Caitlin were great. They ensured that everything was set up properly (even with a last minute weather change) and that everyone was where they were meant to be when. We honestly did not have to worry about a thing on the day and that was just such a nice feeling! Towards Tabby's thoughtfulness, she surprised my husband with his favorite snack (corn dogs) , that she had gone out and procured sometime during the evening. This was one thing he wanted that our caterer could not manage and Tabby made it happen! She went above and beyond and he was absolutely delighted! Overall we were extremely happy with everything and could not have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you Tabby, Jaffe and Caitlin!

Sent on 06/16/2019