Lake Geneva, Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Graceful Events

Local to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, full service wedding planning company Graceful Events specializes in designing and coordinating unique wedding ceremonies and receptions for weddings throughout southern Wisconsin and Chicago, Illinois. With over a decade of industry experience, and having serviced over one thousand weddings, Graceful Events is dedicated to customer satisfaction, professionalism, and consistent communication, and endeavors to instill every wedding with style, integrity, and grace.

Graceful Events is happy to service weddings of any style, size, and budget. Graceful Events provides a complimentary initial consultation to all potential clients to discuss your wedding vision and the company’s approach to wedding planning. A collection of wedding rental decor is available to view via its online shop, and includes signage, vessels, place cards, party favors, table top materials, and more. The company is composed of six professional wedding planners, and each member is always on call and can serve as a back up if anything goes awry. Flexible to your needs, Graceful Events offers six standard wedding packages that can each be further customized. The company’s highest-tiered package covers wedding design, planning, budget assistance, vendor management, timeline organization, rehearsal coverage, and day-of coordination, while its simplest package provides three consultations, rehearsal coverage, and day-of wedding coordination. If you simply want a specialist to handle setting up your wedding decor or to coordinate your ceremony, Graceful Events is also happy to accommodate your needs.

Follow Graceful Events on

Other couples have also viewed

2c94709c8799bc49 pavey7
Table setup
Table setup
2c94709c8799bc49 pavey7

16 Reviews for Graceful Events

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

The best in the biz!

I wish I could give Graceful a million stars! I had originally hired them for a day of planner, which quickly turned into much more! Robyn was my lead and was AMAZING. Stephanie helped bring my decor visions to life and made them even more amazing! My ceremony was originally supposed to be outside and it ended up raining... all day. Robyn and Stephanie transformed a ballroom space into the prettiest most intimate space ever. Robyn was organized, solved for problems before they became issues, reminded me of things I did not think of and was so quick on her feet. Dealing with vendors, making timelines, floor plans, giving me advice on the little stuff, she did it ALL! Being an event planner myself, I did not know if the investment would be worth it, it SO was! Thank you for making our day so perfect

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 09/28/2019

Hire them!!

I cannot say enough good things about this company! Jenna was simply amazing and hiring a day of coordinator was hands down the best decision we made!! We are so thankful we chose Graceful Events to help us with our wedding. They were so accommodating to everything, and even found someone to bring our dog back from the end of the ceremony to the hotel for us! Thank you Graceful Events, and Jenna especially, for making our wedding day run so smooth!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Lake Geneva Lake Geneva, WI, 53147 See on map
    262-217-0716 (Phone number)
    Location of (Graceful Events)