6610 W. North Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Paperwhites Invitations

Paperwhites is a boutique wedding and invitation design studio based in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin that provides a spectacular variety of stunning stationery choices. We offer luxurious papers, chic designs, glittery embellishments, and lovely elegance — all on paper. We seek to celebrate who you are and cater to your sense of style, whether it’s modern chic, whimsy fun, or vintage glam.

Paperwhites provides a variety of stationery for weddings and other special events. Couples can book a complimentary consultation to discuss their vision for their big day, receiving guidance throughout the design process. Owner Deb Eisner Hackbarth works together with her team of designers to create custom stationery, including save the dates, invitations, programs, place cards, menus, table numbers, seating charts, and thank you cards. Paperwhites stationery services include the following:

• Calligraphy

Paperwhites Invitations 6
Paperwhites Invitations 7
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Brought my vision to life

Working with Deb was the best experience! I had very specific ideas about what our invitations, menus, programs and place cards would look like. Not only did Deb bring every vision to life (and then some), but she was so easy to work with, full of great recommendations, and so timely in getting things done. I loved how personal and patient she and her team. We received so many compliments on our paper goods at the wedding as guests noticed how lovely they all were. Deb -Thank you for everything! You added so much to our big day and I already framed our wedding invitation in our home because I love it that much.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Joy · Married on 08/10/2019

Great, quality wedding invites and stationary!

We used Paperwhites for our wedding invitations and day-of stationary and absolutely loved everything they created! They worked directly with our wedding planner to design everything based on our vision for our wedding. They also assembled and mailed our invitations, which was a huge help!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Paperwhites Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• Jaxie
    Jaxie Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Deb and her team on MANY different occasions. Paperwhites is my go to company for all of my invitations. I recommend them to all of my brides. We recently used Paperwhites for my sister's wedding shower and invitations and got SO many calls about how beautiful they were. Deb works with all types of budgets to help you achieve your dream invitation.

• 6610 W. North Ave Wauwatosa, WI, 53213 See on map