Paperwhites Invitations

Wauwatosa, WI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

A custom design studio located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

We offer unique, custom-designed wedding invitations, as well as day of stationery, celebration stationery, printing and design services. With hundreds of custom creations over our 14 years in business, our experienced team maintains a strong sense of style, understands details matter and executes with excellence.

We work with you to create a design that truly reflects your style and story, with premium papers, thoughtful trimmings and fine finishes. You have the flexibility to choose what stationery will fit your needs — no packages, minimums or design limitations here. From consultation to completion, we will guide you through the design process. Enjoy a stress-free experience and stationery that you and your guests will treasure.

• Save the Dates
  • Invitations
  • Day of Stationery: welcome signs, ceremony programs, menus, seating charts, placecards, table numbers, signage, favor tags, napkins, thank you notes and more
  • Calligraphy
  • Addressing
  • Printing
  • Assembly
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

Sherri M. Married on 09/03/2021

Very good company

Very easy to work with. Kept us well informed and was timely

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you Sherry, it was a pleasure working with you to create your the beautiful stationery for your destination wedding!
  • Maria
    Maria D. Married on 08/07/2021

Excellent Personal & Professional Services

Deb, Mindy, and Pam were excellent to work with for my daughter's wedding invitations. They were so attentive to our vision and details and asked so many questions of us in order to be able to create the perfect invitations package. They were all so responsive to any questions we had during the entire process. The invitations turned out to be so classy, every guest remarked on how unique and beautiful they were. I was originally nervous over the long-distance factor since they were in Milwaukee and we were in Florida but Deb reassured me it would not be an issue because they do this all the time. She was correct, it was of no consequence, they sent me samples, did Zoom meetings and the process was so smooth. Because they do most of the printing in-house they can create just about anything and production time is fast. If I had to do it all over again I would use them again. I would highly recommend them especially if you are looking for unique high-quality invitations.

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Maria, we so enjoyed working with you to create your daughter's beautiful wedding stationery.
    Best wishes to you and your family. Deb

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jaxie Jaxie Wedding Dresses

I have worked with Deb and her team on MANY different occasions. Paperwhites is my go to company for all of my invitations. I recommend them to all of my brides. We recently used Paperwhites for my sister's wedding shower and invitations and got SO many calls about how beautiful they were. Deb works with all types of budgets to help you achieve your dream invitation.

6610 W. North Ave Wauwatosa, WI, 53213
262-370-0465

By appointment
Location of (Paperwhites Invitations)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding