Paperwhites Invitations Reviews

Paperwhites Invitations 7
  • Allie

Allie Cabreza · Married on 09/26/2019

Beautiful Grand Opening Invites

Paperwhites designed our formal invites for Parkins Plastic Surgery's Grand Opening. They were classy, elegant and beautiful. The planning process was seamless and Aria and Deb were extremely responsive throughout the process. We highly recommend Paperwhites and will definitely use them again.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Paperwhites Invitations 8
  • caitlin

caitlin · Married on 09/07/2019

Brought my vision to life

Working with Deb was the best experience! I had very specific ideas about what our invitations, menus, programs and place cards would look like. Not only did Deb bring every vision to life (and then some), but she was so easy to work with, full of great recommendations, and so timely in getting things done. I loved how personal and patient she and her team. We received so many compliments on our paper goods at the wedding as guests noticed how lovely they all were. Deb -Thank you for everything! You added so much to our big day and I already framed our wedding invitation in our home because I love it that much.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Joy · Married on 08/10/2019

Great, quality wedding invites and stationary!

We used Paperwhites for our wedding invitations and day-of stationary and absolutely loved everything they created! They worked directly with our wedding planner to design everything based on our vision for our wedding. They also assembled and mailed our invitations, which was a huge help!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kailas · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Stationary

We are so happy with all of our stationary from Paperwhites. Working with them was a team effort with input and creativity flowing from both sides. They really listened to any ideas or changes that we requested and surprised us with how things were taken to the next level. Anything that needed to be edited was easily and promptly fixed. Paperwhites can make anything! We had save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, a welcome sign, guest cards, menus, table numbers, a guest book and a sign for the guest book, etc. They provided a beautiful frame for our welcome sign. They offer a wide variety of paper, ink, text fonts, colors, and arrangements that seem limitless. Whatever you envision your wedding stationary to be, they can make it happen. We are just so happy we chose Paperwhites for our wedding stationary.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Shannon · Married on 12/14/2018

My wedding invitations were beautiful! They did an amazing job with the concept I wanted for my destination wedding.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Shana and Jeremy · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect in every way!

We loved working with Deb! Paperwhites did an amazing job over and over with all we asked of them! From our invites to our day of stationary cards posters and last minute needs! They listenened and guided us through the whole process seamlessly!! Deb is so sweet and easy to work with! Her team is outstanding and we cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Brittiany · Married on 09/22/2018

Deb and her team were amazing to work with! Very responsive and really listened to my ideas and helped me create the most amazing invites and wedding day stationary! I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Carley Elyse

Carley · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Stationer, Able to work through problems

I used Paperwhites for my wedding invitations, program covers, menu design, and seating chart. I was very impressed with the quality of the design work. I think that they could have been a little more transparent when prices would be changing from the original quote as I was not made aware of some changes in price until the product was already made. They were very flexible with either just creating the physical product or if I just wanted a digital copy to print myself. They had some issues with my seating chart as I wanted it on a mirror and even though it came down to the last minute, they were able to deliver my mirror finished and beautiful for my wedding. Deb cares about each of her clients and I would recommend them again.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Paperwhites Invitations 9
    Paperwhites Invitations 10
    Paperwhites Invitations 11

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Always super quick to respond, and most gorgeous designs

Sent on 08/01/2018

KC · Married on 08/04/2018

I can't say enough about using Paperwhites for any/all wedding related paper items. First, they made my vision come to life...in a seamless manner. I threw out some ideas, Deb wrote them down, and bam! There they were on the first go with Tara (who is also a saint). There are just a lot of online options, and while they may seem "less expensive", to get the personal touch and customize everything, it really adds to the entire experience. I thought I was a relatively easy-going bride, and 51 emails later...maybe not so much :) But never once did I feel like I was asking too much or being obnoxious in my requests. I highly recommend working with Paperwhite and feel that anyone that does will have a very similar, wonderful & positive experience!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Roberta · Married on 07/21/2018

I couldn't be happier with my invitations, thank you notes, and tags. They stepped me through the whole process and customized every detail. The pre-printed thank you envelopes are a game-changer!!! My guests commented on how lovely the invites were. Paperwhites captured my vision perfectly and even went the extra mile to help put ribbons on my tags for me!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Christopher J · Married on 06/03/2018

Our wedding invitations were beautiful. Our guests loved them. Deb was great to work with. Look no further than Paperwhites if you want your invitations to be the best!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Paperwhites Invitations 12
    Paperwhites Invitations 13

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Christopher. It was such a pleasure working with you and Derik to create your wedding invitations and stationery! Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Sharon · Married on 03/10/2018

Great company to work with. Very professional and very nice. Deb is wonderful

Sent on 02/07/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

Paperwhites was the best decision I could have made during wedding planning! Deb and Lori made all my visions come to life and then went above and beyond what I could have asked for! I was so impressed with the customer service, quality, quick turnaround, and their willingness to make every detail perfect. I would highly recommend Paperwhites to anyone who is looking for Invites, thank you notes, place cards, photo prints, custom signs, ceremony programs, dinner menus, and anything else dealing with design, paper products, and printing. This company is amazing!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Paperwhites Invitations 14
    Paperwhites Invitations 15
    Paperwhites Invitations 16
    Paperwhites Invitations 17

Mary · Married on 10/14/2017

Paperwhites is the best choice for invitations! Deb was great to work with! Creative, classy, honest, helpful, flexible, easy to work with, etc. Need I say more? Loved that they had so many samples on display when we initially met with Deb to design the invitations for my daughter's wedding. So helpful when making all the decisions. We chose Paperwhites to create various signs for us, including a welcome sign. Happy with everything they designed for us! The invitations were beautiful and had so many compliments on them! Thanks for helping to make their day special! Mary Ellen

Sent on 10/29/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you MaryEllen, it was such a pleasure to design Karli's invitations and wedding day stationery. They were stunning! We so appreciate your kind words and hope to serve you again in the future!

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

Paperwhites is great! They listen and take what you want and create beautiful works of art! So many compliments on our invites, programs, and placecards. We couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Congratulations to you Rebecca! It was a pleasure creating your custom wedding stationery!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Paperwhites did our wedding invitations, ceremony programs and place cards. We are so happy we went this route as it was completely stress-free for us. Deb and the design team were extremely helpful and responsive. We loved that we were able to look at examples the team designed in the past to pick and choose the options we liked most to customize our own. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality product and a great customer experience!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure designing your wedding stationery and we are so happy that you loved the invitations and coordinating wedding day pieces. Best wishes, much love and continued happiness to you!

Linda · Married on 09/02/2017

Absolutely loved working with Deb and her crew! They provided everything! We had a multiple day, destination wedding in northern Wisconsin. The amount of information we needed to convey was immense and they took my ideas and words and made them coherent and beautiful, all flowing with the wedding theme. No job was to small! The communications between them, my daughter (the bride) and myself were concise. Every effort was made that no mistakes were made before the printing. My husband who is in a nonprint related company and added some gold foil stamping to the project, plans on submitting the Invitation to his peers in the industry. We are looking forward to a First Place award. The overall project was beautiful!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you Linda for your kind words! It was a privilege for us to create your daughter's wedding stationery. It was a tremendous collaboration incorporating your vision, detailed information, beautiful design, unique papers, gorgeous foiling and much love for your family and friends! We so appreciated the opportunity to work with all of you and hope to serve you again in the future!

devin · Married on 09/01/2017

My fiance and I used Paperwhites for our save the dates and invites and they turned out amazing. We were able to meet Deb in person to go over our vision. After that, our communication with both Deb and Tara was prompt and concise. We were even able to make tweaks to the design along the way. The attention to detail was so on point, we were very impressed. I would highly recommend Paperwhites to any and all who are planning their perfect day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you Devin for your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and John and we loved creating your perfect save the date and invitation suite.
    Your wedding is just weeks away and we wish you both a perfect day and lifetime of love and happiness!

Jamie · Married on 08/05/2017

After a lot of shopping around for invitations, I finally stopped my search when I met with Paperwhites. Deb and her team are wonderful to work with, no matter how big or small you want to go (or edits you want to make). We ended up using them not only for our invitation suite, but also for our placecards and table numbers. Everything looks outstanding! For being a local business instead of an online store, I think you get the service you pay for. They were lovely on all counts and I received so many compliments on the invitations and paper suite.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Jamie, thank you for your wonderful words. It was such a pleasure working with you! Your vision for your wedding day was truly beautiful and I am so pleased we were able to contribute to many of the details. Wishing you and Sean a lifetime of continued love and happiness.

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2017

Absolutely beautiful work! One of our favorite vendors that we worked with during our wedding process.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Alyssa! It was such a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful invitations and wedding day stationery. Wishing you much love and happiness!

Scott · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with Deb designing our "Save the Date" cards, our wedding invitations, and our wedding program and signage. Deb did a wonderful job designing all items. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Scott. It was such a pleasure working with you and Dan. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

Working with Deb at paperwhites was a great experience! She came up with something beautiful, simple, and elegant, that was also within my budget for my wedding invites. I got many texts from people when they received their invites letting me know how gorgeous they were. Deb also did the day-off stationary for my wedding and it just tied everything together so perfectly. I am extremely happy with the products and services I received from Paperwhites and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennifer. It was a pleasure working with you to create your gorgeous wedding stationery! Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jean · Married on 02/11/2017

Deb was extremely responsive and matched our day of stationery beautifully to our invitations!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Kelly · event on 12/18/2016

I used Paperwhites for my destination wedding invitations and loved them so much that I keep coming back for my other stationary needs. Most recently, Deb and the team created my son's 1st Birthday Lumberjack Theme Invitations. They were simply amazing and turned out better than I expected, I received so many compliments on them. Paperwhites was so easy to work with. Communication was prompt and the quality can't be beat. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Paperwhites Invitations's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It is always a joy to work with you and watch your family grow! We loved creating Harrison's 1st Birthday invitation. Here's to many more celebrations!! Have a wonderful New Year filled with much love and happiness!