94 Reviews for Paperwhites

Foil-Stamped (2)
Laser Cut (2)
Engraving (1)
82 Paperwhites Reviews

My wedding invitations were beautiful! They did an amazing job with the concept I wanted for my destination wedding.

Profile Picture Shannon, 12/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Always super quick to respond, and most gorgeous designs

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough about using Paperwhites for any/all wedding related paper items. First, they made my vision come to life...in a seamless manner. I threw out some ideas, Deb wrote them down, and bam! There they were on the first go with Tara (who is also a saint). There are just a lot of online options, and while they may seem "less expensive", to get the personal touch and customize everything, it really adds to the entire experience. I thought I was a relatively easy-going bride, and 51 emails later...maybe not so much :) But never once did I feel like I was asking too much or being obnoxious in my requests. I highly recommend working with Paperwhite and feel that anyone that does will have a very similar, wonderful & positive experience!

Profile Picture KC, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

I couldn't be happier with my invitations, thank you notes, and tags. They stepped me through the whole process and customized every detail. The pre-printed thank you envelopes are a game-changer!!! My guests commented on how lovely the invites were. Paperwhites captured my vision perfectly and even went the extra mile to help put ribbons on my tags for me!

Profile Picture Roberta, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great company to work with. Very professional and very nice. Deb is wonderful

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paperwhites was the best decision I could have made during wedding planning! Deb and Lori made all my visions come to life and then went above and beyond what I could have asked for! I was so impressed with the customer service, quality, quick turnaround, and their willingness to make every detail perfect. I would highly recommend Paperwhites to anyone who is looking for Invites, thank you notes, place cards, photo prints, custom signs, ceremony programs, dinner menus, and anything else dealing with design, paper products, and printing. This company is amazing!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paperwhites is the best choice for invitations! Deb was great to work with! Creative, classy, honest, helpful, flexible, easy to work with, etc. Need I say more? Loved that they had so many samples on display when we initially met with Deb to design the invitations for my daughter's wedding. So helpful when making all the decisions. We chose Paperwhites to create various signs for us, including a welcome sign. Happy with everything they designed for us! The invitations were beautiful and had so many compliments on them! Thanks for helping to make their day special! Mary Ellen

Profile Picture Mary, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paperwhites is great! They listen and take what you want and create beautiful works of art! So many compliments on our invites, programs, and placecards. We couldn't have done it without them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Paperwhites did our wedding invitations, ceremony programs and place cards. We are so happy we went this route as it was completely stress-free for us. Deb and the design team were extremely helpful and responsive. We loved that we were able to look at examples the team designed in the past to pick and choose the options we liked most to customize our own. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality product and a great customer experience!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutely loved working with Deb and her crew! They provided everything! We had a multiple day, destination wedding in northern Wisconsin. The amount of information we needed to convey was immense and they took my ideas and words and made them coherent and beautiful, all flowing with the wedding theme. No job was to small! The communications between them, my daughter (the bride) and myself were concise. Every effort was made that no mistakes were made before the printing. My husband who is in a nonprint related company and added some gold foil stamping to the project, plans on submitting the Invitation to his peers in the industry. We are looking forward to a First Place award. The overall project was beautiful!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I used Paperwhites for our save the dates and invites and they turned out amazing. We were able to meet Deb in person to go over our vision. After that, our communication with both Deb and Tara was prompt and concise. We were even able to make tweaks to the design along the way. The attention to detail was so on point, we were very impressed. I would highly recommend Paperwhites to any and all who are planning their perfect day!

Profile Picture devin, 9/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After a lot of shopping around for invitations, I finally stopped my search when I met with Paperwhites. Deb and her team are wonderful to work with, no matter how big or small you want to go (or edits you want to make). We ended up using them not only for our invitation suite, but also for our placecards and table numbers. Everything looks outstanding! For being a local business instead of an online store, I think you get the service you pay for. They were lovely on all counts and I received so many compliments on the invitations and paper suite.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Absolutely beautiful work! One of our favorite vendors that we worked with during our wedding process.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Shipping

We worked with Deb designing our "Save the Date" cards, our wedding invitations, and our wedding program and signage. Deb did a wonderful job designing all items. Everything was beautiful.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Deb at paperwhites was a great experience! She came up with something beautiful, simple, and elegant, that was also within my budget for my wedding invites. I got many texts from people when they received their invites letting me know how gorgeous they were. Deb also did the day-off stationary for my wedding and it just tied everything together so perfectly. I am extremely happy with the products and services I received from Paperwhites and would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

Deb was extremely responsive and matched our day of stationery beautifully to our invitations!

Profile Picture Jean, 2/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Paperwhites printed our wedding invitations and thank you cards. Deb was fantastic to work with, and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. Everything turned out beautifully and was very high quality. It was the one thing on my wedding to-do list that I didn't worry about, because I felt like I was in such good hands. I would highly recommend Paperwhites!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Paperwhites did our save the dates, invitations and place cards for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. Everything looked amazing! They were easy to work with and affordable. We got many compliments on our invitations and they mailed them out, so our work was minimal. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I came to Deb and Paperwhites with photos of the invitations we were wanting to use and they outdid what we were looking for....invitees commented many times the incredible design and quality of the invites. She listens and really works one on one to make this process fun.

A few weeks before the wedding we came to Deb again with pictures and an idea for gift bags....again Paperwhites exceeded my expectations.

Profile Picture Brad, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Deb and her staff were so helpful! They created something totally unique and fun for our daughter's wedding. They worked within our budget and delivery was right on time. I would highly recommend Paperwhites for your special occasion, event and once in a lifetime special day!!!!!

Profile Picture Marilyn, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The entire team is great to work with and my invitations turned out so well. We got soooo many compliments on them! Definitely worth it!

Profile Picture User7147504, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Deb and her amazing staff at Paperwhites really go above and beyond to make you feel special. We used them for the whole process of the wedding from The Save The Dates, to the Invitations, and our programs. They even made us a large scale poster. They are so creative and the final products far exceeded our expectations. We will use them for all of our needs in the future for any party we throw.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough positive things about Deb and her staff. Everything was above and beyond our expectations. Such a positive experience.

Profile Picture Monique, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Paperwhites did an amazing job! Also, I received so many compliments on my Save the Dates and Invitations. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. Also, they were so nice to work with.

Thank you!