DCo Lovenotes Reviews

32 Reviews for DCo Lovenotes

• Samantha

SAMANTHA · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing invite results

Listened to everything I needed/wanted. Quick with results, friendly and amazing looking Save the dates/ Invites. I had so many people tell me they loved the look of them.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Stella

Stella Johnson · Married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful announcement and easy to work with

We thought the next round of communication with our guests would be thank you cards, but covid had a different plan for us. Danielle was able to personalize an announcement for our updated plans with a super quick turnaround (very important to us considering our original date is quickly approaching). One of the silver linings of this tough time has been the great vendors who have been more than accommodating as we’ve changed our plans.

Sent on 05/02/2020

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Stella!! I hope everything works out for you guys. Best of luck with the rest of your planning.
  • Kate

Kate Arvanitis · Married on 04/18/2020

Wedding Postponed Announcements

Danielle is literally a life saver. She not only produces an amazing product, she is a incredible human being. I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you for making our wedding special.

Sent on 03/23/2020

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thanks Kate for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope everything works out! Take Care!!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Porritt · Married on 10/12/2019

So talented and awesome to work with!

Seriously look no further, future brides and grooms – Danielle is your girl. She is so, so talented, and her work is obvious evidence of that! From the very beginning, we loved working with Danielle. It was such an end-to-end collaborative process, which was super important to me when we were looking for a designer for a custom invitation suite. She was incredibly flexible and helped bring our super abstract vision to life! So in love with the final product!

Sent on 12/30/2019

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thanks so much Alyssa!!! I was so much fun working with you and your family and I loved how everything turned out. :)
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent invitations and easy to work with!

Danielle was great to work with! She helped create our save the dates and wedding invitations. She also worked wih my mom for the bridal shower invites. I could not be happier with everything. Danielle is very professional, creative and so easy to work with! I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 04/24/2019

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! It was great working with you and your mother. Can't wait to do the rest of your pieces!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2019

Unique wedding invitations

She was amazing to work with, very creative and well create some unique and wonderful. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 04/23/2019

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you Hannah! It was a pleasure working with you. I loved adding your special touches to your pieces. :)
  • Brooke

Brooke Vasquez · Married on 12/14/2018

Total package!

Danielle was a breeze to work with! She helped me find the right design and colors to match my wedding, and was very responsive when I had questions. All in all, she was amazing! I loved how easy she is to work with, I loved the end product, and I can’t wait to use her services again for my next event!!

Sent on 12/18/2018

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Brooke! It was awesome working with you too! I absolutely loved how the colors turned out!

Cindy · Married on 12/08/2018

Danielle did a beautiful job customizing our wedding invitations and rsvp cards. She was very timely in responding.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jess · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Fall Wedding Invites

Danielle was great to work with! She was very helpful when it came to designing our invitations and menus. She listened to our ideas and put her own flair into designing the best invitations and menus we could have asked for!

Sent on 12/18/2018

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica! It was a pleasure working with you both. I loved how you merged two designs together to make something one of a kind. Congratulations again!!

Gina · Married on 07/18/2018

Working with Danielle was so easy. She knew the perfect type of invitations to create for my Northwoods wedding. The invitations were creative yet simple, which is exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, after approving the design and content of my invitation package, the turnaround was a week! It could not have been more convenient. Something that could have been very stressful, was a breeze, and I'm so thankful I found DCo Lovenotes. I hope to work with Danielle again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you Gina for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and I look forward to working on the rest of your pieces!

Heidi · Married on 01/06/2018

Danielle is so wonderful to work with! She's so nice and talented! I highly recommend using her for invites, table numbers and place cards! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2018

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you so much Heidi! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations again!

Anna · Married on 12/15/2017

Danielle did all of my paper goods for my wedding, and they were seriously stunning! She knew exactly what I was looking for. She gave me so many different options for what I was looking for and was always willing to tweak things to make them just how I envisioned. I was always able to get ahold of her when I needed to change something or order extras, and she was able to accommodate me even with my last minute changes. She is such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2017

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

I am so happy you loved your pieces Anna!! You were a pleasure to work with, and you choose the perfect design for you venue. Congratulations again, and good luck with everything!!

Katy · Married on 11/11/2017

Danielle did a phenomenal job on our rsvp cards, wedding invitations and wedding signs! She custom made everything to what we wanted and also helped to simplify the entire process. She was amazing to work with and we highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 10/17/2017

Patricia · Married on 04/20/2017

Danielle was great to work with and turnaround on revisions as well as quality of work was superb!!! Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2016

Highly recommend!! Danielle was so easy to work with and my invitations are absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2016

ROHIT · Married on 11/11/2016

Look no beyond DCO Love notes for your wedding invitations ! Danielle is a complete professional with creative mindset, responsive, committed to exceeding expectations and accommodating specific customer needs. Everyone that has received our wedding invites has truly appreciated the creative work she has delivered. Thank you and Keep up the good work and shine at all times !

Sent on 11/02/2016

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you Rohit! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Dawn · Married on 09/03/2016

First let me say, if you wonder about the product...DCo Lovenotes goes above and beyond to do exactly what you are looking for...even when YOU aren't totally sure how you want it. From colors to font, to a few rounds of drafts and then even the MUCH appreciated opinion when asked! I will say that the product is excellent, get what you see, not something less! But the service!! Sometimes service means everything! DCo Lovenotes took my very obvious novice knowledge about invitations and managed my needs...and really I mean without making me feel ridiculous! This is a big deal when you are trying to plan a wedding and complete 100 tasks...especially when this type of thing isn't your forte! The last thing you want when you are planning an event is hassle! Zero hassle, perfect product...and a little education! Basically and more importantly, I built trust in DCo Lovenotes and if I ever need invitations, thank you cards or whatever...I am going here first! No need to spend hours looking anywhere else.

Thanks for everything and thanks for putting up with me, lol!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2016

Danielle was absolutely fabulous to work with and our invites look amazing!! We were referred to her by a friend who also had a great experience!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Joshua · Married on 07/29/2016

Danielle did a great job with everything from our invitations to programs. Very quick response time in communication, proofing, and edits. Very professional work. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2016

It was great working with Danielle on our invitations. She was receptive and responsive to all of our requests and created new designs specifically for us. We would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/16/2016

Danielle was the perfect choice for invitations! She was there every step of the way and very prompt in all her responses. Danielle walked me through different styles and fonts until we found the one that was just right for me. She also made personalized cards for me to ask each of my bridesmaids! I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Danielle was great. Everything I wanted in my invites, she made come to life. She is very patient, and guides you in the right direction, if you have no clue about invites, like me ( I had no idea). I recommend her for anyone who is having a wedding.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Danielle was great to work with and personalized everything the way I wanted! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Danielle was really easy to work with! I didn't really know what I wanted in terms of invitations, Danielle has large books full of examples that helped me narrow my thought process down. She was able to take two of her designs and meld them into a new creation for our wedding. I loved our invites and she made the process ridiculously easy.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

They turned out great I was very very happy with everything :)

Sent on 02/17/2016