DCo Lovenotes Reviews

23 | Milwaukee, WI

23 Reviews for DCo Lovenotes

23 DCo Lovenotes Reviews

Cindy · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Danielle did a beautiful job customizing our wedding invitations and rsvp cards. She was very timely in responding.

Gina · Married on 07/18/2018

Working with Danielle was so easy. She knew the perfect type of invitations to create for my Northwoods wedding. The invitations were creative yet simple, which is exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, after approving the design and content of my invitation package, the turnaround was a week! It could not have been more convenient. Something that could have been very stressful, was a breeze, and I'm so thankful I found DCo Lovenotes. I hope to work with Danielle again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you Gina for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and I look forward to working on the rest of your pieces!

Heidi · Married on 01/06/2018

Danielle is so wonderful to work with! She's so nice and talented! I highly recommend using her for invites, table numbers and place cards! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/11/2018

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you so much Heidi! It was a pleasure to work with you. Congratulations again!

Anna · Married on 12/15/2017

Danielle did all of my paper goods for my wedding, and they were seriously stunning! She knew exactly what I was looking for. She gave me so many different options for what I was looking for and was always willing to tweak things to make them just how I envisioned. I was always able to get ahold of her when I needed to change something or order extras, and she was able to accommodate me even with my last minute changes. She is such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2017

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

I am so happy you loved your pieces Anna!! You were a pleasure to work with, and you choose the perfect design for you venue. Congratulations again, and good luck with everything!!

Katy · Married on 11/11/2017

Danielle did a phenomenal job on our rsvp cards, wedding invitations and wedding signs! She custom made everything to what we wanted and also helped to simplify the entire process. She was amazing to work with and we highly recommend her! :)

Patricia · Married on 04/20/2017

Danielle was great to work with and turnaround on revisions as well as quality of work was superb!!! Would definitely recommend her to friends and family.

Samantha · Married on 12/31/2016

Highly recommend!! Danielle was so easy to work with and my invitations are absolutely beautiful!

ROHIT · Married on 11/11/2016

Look no beyond DCO Love notes for your wedding invitations ! Danielle is a complete professional with creative mindset, responsive, committed to exceeding expectations and accommodating specific customer needs. Everyone that has received our wedding invites has truly appreciated the creative work she has delivered. Thank you and Keep up the good work and shine at all times !

Sent on 11/02/2016

DCo Lovenotes's reply:

Thank you Rohit! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2016

Danielle was absolutely fabulous to work with and our invites look amazing!! We were referred to her by a friend who also had a great experience!

Joshua · Married on 07/29/2016

Danielle did a great job with everything from our invitations to programs. Very quick response time in communication, proofing, and edits. Very professional work. Highly recommend.

It was great working with Danielle on our invitations. She was receptive and responsive to all of our requests and created new designs specifically for us. We would definitely work with her again!

Rebecca · Married on 07/16/2016

Danielle was the perfect choice for invitations! She was there every step of the way and very prompt in all her responses. Danielle walked me through different styles and fonts until we found the one that was just right for me. She also made personalized cards for me to ask each of my bridesmaids! I would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Danielle was great. Everything I wanted in my invites, she made come to life. She is very patient, and guides you in the right direction, if you have no clue about invites, like me ( I had no idea). I recommend her for anyone who is having a wedding.

Danielle was great to work with and personalized everything the way I wanted! I would recommend her to anyone!

Danielle was really easy to work with! I didn't really know what I wanted in terms of invitations, Danielle has large books full of examples that helped me narrow my thought process down. She was able to take two of her designs and meld them into a new creation for our wedding. I loved our invites and she made the process ridiculously easy.

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

They turned out great I was very very happy with everything :)

Janet · Married on 11/09/2014

Danielle did a great job helping us with all of the paper goods for our wedding- she worked with me on several drafts and revisions of our save the date design, and when the cards came to us with some printing issues, she was great about getting them reprinted correctly and quickly. She also worked with us to customize the design colors and font we wanted on the Save the Dates, invitations, and table numbers. We absolutely loved the design and we're so happy with the finished products. Danielle was very easy to work with, answered emails quickly, and we would definitely do business with her again!

I loved my save the date designs that DCo Lovenotes did! She did everything we asked for, was very affordable and got them done quick. Can't wait to get my invitations done by her. Would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Ashleigh · Married on 09/21/2013

Danielle went above and beyond to assist me with my wedding invitations. She was super helpful and very patient with my many queries. And on top of this wonderful service, the final product turned out even better than I could have imagined. I'd highly recommended DCo Lovenotes,

Danielle was wonderful to work with! She was very receptive to our vision and was very prompt with providing us with samples and answering our questions. She was also very accessible in person, which is important, as at times we wanted face to face meetings. Danielle was helpful as we worked to create the perfect invitation for our wedding day, even as I emailed her with many fonts that I wanted her to try. We could not be happier with the finished product, and we have a unique invitation all thanks to her!

Danielle was so easy to work with. I was out of state while planning my wedding, yet we were always in touch about ideas and designs. We ended up designing our invitations from scratch, and the final design ended up being the theme for our wedding. She did such a good job of interpreting what I was hoping for, even if we were working via e-mail. The invites were printed on high quality paper, and in a timely manner. Working with Danielle was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning. It was much more fun to design and invite rather than simply picking one out of a book.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2013

3.5

It was a pleasure working with Danielle to design my place cards, table numbers and programs for our wedding. We received many compliments on them. Danielle was very quick to make modifications to the design until we got it just right....a true professional. Thanks so much for everything!!!