50 Reviews for Style By R

Textured Styling (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
50 Style By R Reviews

I would recommend Style by R for any wedding.

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca was wonderful & did a fantastic job! Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Style by R made selecting a hairstylist very easy. Rebecca coordinated everything wonderfully and Gina and Ashley were wonderful to work with on the day of!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would highly recommend Rebecca for any event. I wanted a fresh natural look and she gave me just that. I can state that the other girls a part of my bridal party were equally impressed with the work of Rebecca and we all felt beyond beautiful all day long thanks to her!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca, Jen, and Stephanie from Style by R did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. Rebecca was extremely flexible during the scheduling and planning process which I very much appreciated! Both times I saw her (trial and wedding day), she was incredibly professional but also down to earth enough for fun chit chat during the styling! I would highly recommend Style by R’s services to anyone for their wedding!

Photos
Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Rebecca and her team were so easy and fun to work with! Very organized and made the morning of go by smoothly, they got all 14 of us looking beautiful in an impressive amount of time!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Extremely flexible with my hair trials as I changed my mind with what I wanted a few times.

Profile Picture Candy, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca wa awesome and we loved having her do our hair and make up! It all turned out great!

Profile Picture Tracy , 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca and her team were great! I live out of state and working with Rebecca was a breeze. She was willing to talk with me on the phone before I made my decision to have her do my hair and makeup. She was flexible with scheduling my trial when I was in Milwaukee. After the trial, I decided I wanted some changes to my hair & makeup, and she was able to execute what I wanted on the wedding day easily. Rebecca was incredibly helpful with creating the day of schedule and being able to work with my needs. She even finished early! It was great that she was able to come to the venue to our hair and makeup. The price was reasonable for both my trial and actual wedding day hair & makeup. I would highly recommend Rebecca! It was such a pleasure working with her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca was so much fun to work with and she did an amazing job for myself and my bridesmaids. My makeup lasted the whole night through with not a single touch up. she did a great job with my hair as well and her assistant was great with the bridesmaids hair..even giving one of my girls with very long hair an adorable chin length bob. I highly recommend her services. you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Fantastic and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Choosing Rebecca and her team to do the hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best choices I made. My bridesmaids and I have never looked so good. Rebecca listened to everything we wanted and delivered a highly professional and cohesive look for us all. You are guaranteed to love you look with Rebecca and her team, not to mention the relief that comes with a stylist that comes to you on your big day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Style by R handled my make up in addition to 4 of my bridesmaids'. From the start, owner Rebecca (who handled our makeup) was fantastic to work with. She was prompt in responses and followed up as necessary. During the trial, I showed her some ideas of what I was thinking, and she nicely captured the look I was going for. I also loved that the make look great both in person and on camera! Moreover, when during her time in the suite, she brought a lot of positive energy, adding to the fun of the day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Styled by R for my wedding hair and makeup as well as my wedding party's hair and makeup. Rebecca and her team (Katie and Shenna) were amazing!!! They were so sweet and made everyone look absolutely beautiful!! Rebecca knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen!! They were a fun addition to our "getting ready" experience and they laughed and joked along with us!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Katlin, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca was awesome to work with and all of our make up looked amazing!!!! She had her hands full with 10 bridesmaid, 1 bride and 2 mothers to be, but she got it all done and on time!! Everyone loved their make up and how friendly and awesome she was. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So happy I choose Style By R for my wedding! We planned our DIY wedding in Wisconsin while we were living in Boston and so- needless to say- there were a lot of logistics to coordinate. Rebecca was so responsive and on top of things it made coordinating hair/make up super easy. Since I was out of town I did not have a trial hair or make up run but our artist Dani was incredible. She was listened to what everyone wanted and was flexible, ensuring that everybody was happy with their results. Would definitely recommend Style By R!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca was great! I added on hair for 4 people a few weeks before the wedding and Rebecca was able to accommodate! She was even able to come to the venue and do everything on site! I felt beautiful and my girls did too! Top notch, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rae, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am extremely happy with the service provided by Style By R. Bridget was our makeup artist and did a fantastic job at my makeup trial so that the day of went smoothly. She kept everyone on schedule on our wedding today and everyone's makeup was fantastic. I highly recommend Style By R to anyone looking for bridal makeup.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca is awesome! For my wedding, I had Rebecca provide the makeup services. I had an idea, some photos of what I wanted, and she took those and just made it work perfectly for me as (honestly didn't know I could look that good) . The day of your wedding can be stressful and Rebecca just made everything so easy. She has such a great, easy going personality. We had 8 individuals that wanted some sort of make up done, from my mom to my bridesmaids. Not only did she do all all that but after seeing the other women, my aunt also asked Rebecca if she could do her make up and Rebecca fit her in no problem. To have so many individuals at all ages love their make up says a lot about Rebecca's skill. I felt and looked awesome the day of and I owe a lot of that to Rebecca!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Rebecca and her team are amazing! Stephanie was my lead artist and she was fantastic to work with. Shennan and her did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. Everything stood up through all the sweat of a long and hot summer day. These women are amazing at what they do, and you won't regret hiring them.

Profile Picture Kailin, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Thank you to Shenna who did my hair and makeup (airbrush with lashes) this weekend for my wedding. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I was wanting to do and she made it happen! I LOVED both services, as did my maid of honor who also got her hair and makeup done. If you are debating between traditional and airbrush makeup...GO AIRBRUSH! It looked so smooth and not cakey at all. I was a little concerned but extremely happy with the outcome. It was a great experience setting everything up with Rebecca as well. She was easy to communicate with and quick to respond. - much appreciated. Hopefully I'll never get married again...but I'll certainly be recommending Style by R to my friends and family. Thanks for a great, stress free experience. I felt so beautiful!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Rebecca was extremely flexible and accommodating. She really listened to what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful on my big day!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great experience! I had Rebecca for both my hair and makeup and was very pleased. She's a talented stylist and loved her cool, calm and professional demeanor. I highly suggest the airbrush makeup for those brides trying to decide between airbrush and traditional makeup application. It's worth it ladies!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

You absolutely met my expectations and honestly exceeded them. Everyone’s hair looked better than I could have imagined. If I could give any recommendation it would have been to have the flexibility to pay for everything at the end. Since people changed what they wanted I felt like a overpaid a bit for the people that downgraded and then paid more for the ones that upgraded. So would have liked to either wait on the final number or been told to be on more of the conservative side and can always upgrade. Again, something small but that’s all I can think of!

Profile Picture alli, 1/27/17, 1 Review