Style By R Reviews

Style By R 6
Style By R 7

Tressa 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Stylists!!!!

Rebecca I can never thank you enough! We got lots of compliments on the hair and makeup done by Rebecca and Marissa. It definitely had the day that much more magical! I would recommend this company to anyone who is having an event and in need of hair and makeup done!

Sent on 11/18/2018
    Style By R 11

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Tressa! You were so fun and we loved being part of your day! It is always so nice to see a bride so excited to get married 馃槏
  • Erica

Erica 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recomend

I cannot say enough about Rebecca. My experience with working with her was nothing but positive. Rebecca was super organized with timing, and was able to get 12 girls makeup done without any of them looking rushed. She was also super responsive and listened to what everyone girl was looking for.

I would highly recommend using her and her team.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Erica! I loved being part of your day and am so glad everyone was happy! You all looked beautiful!
  • Kristin

Kristin Mueller 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing hair & makeup!

My experience with Style by R was amazing! Rebecca was super responsive and was great with answering any questions I had. Very flexible too. My stylist was Ashley and it was a pleasure being styled by her. I had inspiration images of the look I wanted and she worked with me to achieve the hair and makeup that I was looking for - casual classic low updo and a natural look for my makeup. I was so please with her work! It was even better the day of. Shannon also helped to style my bridesmaids and she did an amazing job as well. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Kristin! It was my pleasure to take care of you throughout your planning process! Our team loved being part of your special day! Rebecca

Lauren 路 Married on 09/21/2018

Everything was perfect! Shenna was my stylist and she truly delivered. The services are a bit pricey but honestly worth every penny.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Style By R's reply:

I am so happy to hear everything was perfect for you Lauren! We loved being part of your special day!

Leann 路 Married on 09/08/2018

We were paired with Dani and Stacy - and they both were wonderful! I had a non-traditional wedding with 14 people present. I didn't have a bridal party. They did my hair, my 2 sisters, mother, mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law. We all loved our hair and make-up. Equally as important, they were very punctual and even were running ahead of schedule - which you know can be quite stressful to be sure everyone is running on time! Plus, they were so flexible if someone wanted to change something. Dani did my ( the bride's) hair and make-up , and I've never felt prettier in my life :). And it held up the entire day! I hadn't met Dani until my trial, and she put me at ease immediately. She created everything I had asked for and more. I unfortunately don't have pictures of the back of my hair from the wedding day - which was intricately beautiful!! (I put a picture from my trial which was very similar!)

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Style By R 12
    Style By R 13
    Style By R 14
    Style By R 15
    Style By R 16

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Leann! We love to hear from our brides and know that everything was loved by all! Thank you for the pictures, everyone looked so beautiful!

samantha 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond our expectations

Bridget with Style by R provided make-up services for my wedding day, as well as my mother and 2 bridesmaids. She did a PHENOMENAL job and we couldn't have made a better decision. She listened to our requests and the results were way more beautiful than we could have pictured. She was extremely friendly, early on the day of (which is the best way to keep a bride at ease that day), and worked so smoothly and efficiently. I highly recommend Style by R, especially Bridget, for make-up services. Thank you!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Samantha! We are so happy you were pleased with our services. Bridget loved being part of your special day! Congrats to you and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jessica 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Having Steph and Cheryl come to my house made the wedding day process way less stressful! Myself, bridesmaids and mother鈥檚 all looked gorgeous

Sent on 08/19/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I'm so happy to hear that, my team loved being part of your special day!

Margaret 路 Married on 08/04/2018

I would recommend Style by R for any wedding.

Kristen 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Rebecca was wonderful & did a fantastic job! Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Kristen, I hope you had a wonderful day despite the rain!

Katie 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Style by R made selecting a hairstylist very easy. Rebecca coordinated everything wonderfully and Gina and Ashley were wonderful to work with on the day of!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Katie, my team and I were so glad to be part of your special day!
  • Leah

Leah 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Rebecca and her team did an amazing job for us! They did 8 people in my wedding party the morning of the wedding and it turned out great! I loved what Rebecca was able to do for me! She took three different styles and incorporated them all into one fabulous hairstyle! She captured exactly what I envisioned for the big day - so much so that I was in tears when I saw the final product during our trial run! I would highly recommend Style by R and her team for anyone's big day! They were fantastic also because they came to us at the hotel and were very reasonably priced to take care of us on site! She also did my mother's makeup which was beautiful!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Style By R 17

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Leah for the kind words, we had so much fun being part of your big day!

Jillian 路 Married on 05/23/2018

I would highly recommend Rebecca for any event. I wanted a fresh natural look and she gave me just that. I can state that the other girls a part of my bridal party were equally impressed with the work of Rebecca and we all felt beyond beautiful all day long thanks to her!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Style By R's reply:

I'm so happy to hear that! It was my pleasure to be part of your special day!

Jennifer 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Rebecca, Jen, and Stephanie from Style by R did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. Rebecca was extremely flexible during the scheduling and planning process which I very much appreciated! Both times I saw her (trial and wedding day), she was incredibly professional but also down to earth enough for fun chit chat during the styling! I would highly recommend Style by R鈥檚 services to anyone for their wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Style By R 25
    Style By R 26
    Style By R 27

Style By R's reply:

Thank you so much for kind word, we loved being part of your day!

Kerry 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Rebecca and her team were so easy and fun to work with! Very organized and made the morning of go by smoothly, they got all 14 of us looking beautiful in an impressive amount of time!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Kerry for your kind words, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day!
  • Candy

Candy 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Extremely flexible with my hair trials as I changed my mind with what I wanted a few times.

Tracy 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Rebecca wa awesome and we loved having her do our hair and make up! It all turned out great!

Amanda 路 Married on 12/02/2017

Rebecca and her team were great! I live out of state and working with Rebecca was a breeze. She was willing to talk with me on the phone before I made my decision to have her do my hair and makeup. She was flexible with scheduling my trial when I was in Milwaukee. After the trial, I decided I wanted some changes to my hair & makeup, and she was able to execute what I wanted on the wedding day easily. Rebecca was incredibly helpful with creating the day of schedule and being able to work with my needs. She even finished early! It was great that she was able to come to the venue to our hair and makeup. The price was reasonable for both my trial and actual wedding day hair & makeup. I would highly recommend Rebecca! It was such a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your kind words! It was a pleasure for my team and I to be part of your special day!

Heidi 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Rebecca was so much fun to work with and she did an amazing job for myself and my bridesmaids. My makeup lasted the whole night through with not a single touch up. she did a great job with my hair as well and her assistant was great with the bridesmaids hair..even giving one of my girls with very long hair an adorable chin length bob. I highly recommend her services. you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Style By R 28

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Heidi!! It was such a pleasure to be part of your day!

Meghan 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Fantastic and easy to work with!

Lauren 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Choosing Rebecca and her team to do the hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best choices I made. My bridesmaids and I have never looked so good. Rebecca listened to everything we wanted and delivered a highly professional and cohesive look for us all. You are guaranteed to love you look with Rebecca and her team, not to mention the relief that comes with a stylist that comes to you on your big day.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Style By R 29
    Style By R 30
    Style By R 31
    Style By R 32
    Style By R 33

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day! You all looked stunning!

Meredith 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Style by R handled my make up in addition to 4 of my bridesmaids'. From the start, owner Rebecca (who handled our makeup) was fantastic to work with. She was prompt in responses and followed up as necessary. During the trial, I showed her some ideas of what I was thinking, and she nicely captured the look I was going for. I also loved that the make look great both in person and on camera! Moreover, when during her time in the suite, she brought a lot of positive energy, adding to the fun of the day.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Style By R's reply:

Thanks Meredith, it was a pleasure being part of your day!

Katlin 路 Married on 09/29/2017

I booked Styled by R for my wedding hair and makeup as well as my wedding party's hair and makeup. Rebecca and her team (Katie and Shenna) were amazing!!! They were so sweet and made everyone look absolutely beautiful!! Rebecca knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen!! They were a fun addition to our "getting ready" experience and they laughed and joked along with us!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Style By R's reply:

Thank you Katlin! We had a blast working with you and your ladies. I hope the first few weeks of marriage are treating you well!

Nicole 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Rebecca was awesome to work with and all of our make up looked amazing!!!! She had her hands full with 10 bridesmaid, 1 bride and 2 mothers to be, but she got it all done and on time!! Everyone loved their make up and how friendly and awesome she was. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Style By R's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! You and your ladies were so fun too! Hope married life is treating you well!

Rachel 路 Married on 09/02/2017

So happy I choose Style By R for my wedding! We planned our DIY wedding in Wisconsin while we were living in Boston and so- needless to say- there were a lot of logistics to coordinate. Rebecca was so responsive and on top of things it made coordinating hair/make up super easy. Since I was out of town I did not have a trial hair or make up run but our artist Dani was incredible. She was listened to what everyone wanted and was flexible, ensuring that everybody was happy with their results. Would definitely recommend Style By R!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Style By R's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I means so much to us that you were Happy!