39 Reviews for Style By R

On-Site Hair (2)
Natural Makeup (2)
Contour Makeup (1)
39 Style By R Reviews

Rebecca was so much fun to work with and she did an amazing job for myself and my bridesmaids. My makeup lasted the whole night through with not a single touch up. she did a great job with my hair as well and her assistant was great with the bridesmaids hair..even giving one of my girls with very long hair an adorable chin length bob. I highly recommend her services. you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Fantastic and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Choosing Rebecca and her team to do the hair and makeup for my wedding was one of the best choices I made. My bridesmaids and I have never looked so good. Rebecca listened to everything we wanted and delivered a highly professional and cohesive look for us all. You are guaranteed to love you look with Rebecca and her team, not to mention the relief that comes with a stylist that comes to you on your big day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Style by R handled my make up in addition to 4 of my bridesmaids'. From the start, owner Rebecca (who handled our makeup) was fantastic to work with. She was prompt in responses and followed up as necessary. During the trial, I showed her some ideas of what I was thinking, and she nicely captured the look I was going for. I also loved that the make look great both in person and on camera! Moreover, when during her time in the suite, she brought a lot of positive energy, adding to the fun of the day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Styled by R for my wedding hair and makeup as well as my wedding party's hair and makeup. Rebecca and her team (Katie and Shenna) were amazing!!! They were so sweet and made everyone look absolutely beautiful!! Rebecca knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen!! They were a fun addition to our "getting ready" experience and they laughed and joked along with us!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Katlin, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca was awesome to work with and all of our make up looked amazing!!!! She had her hands full with 10 bridesmaid, 1 bride and 2 mothers to be, but she got it all done and on time!! Everyone loved their make up and how friendly and awesome she was. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So happy I choose Style By R for my wedding! We planned our DIY wedding in Wisconsin while we were living in Boston and so- needless to say- there were a lot of logistics to coordinate. Rebecca was so responsive and on top of things it made coordinating hair/make up super easy. Since I was out of town I did not have a trial hair or make up run but our artist Dani was incredible. She was listened to what everyone wanted and was flexible, ensuring that everybody was happy with their results. Would definitely recommend Style By R!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca was great! I added on hair for 4 people a few weeks before the wedding and Rebecca was able to accommodate! She was even able to come to the venue and do everything on site! I felt beautiful and my girls did too! Top notch, highly recommend.

Profile Picture Rae, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am extremely happy with the service provided by Style By R. Bridget was our makeup artist and did a fantastic job at my makeup trial so that the day of went smoothly. She kept everyone on schedule on our wedding today and everyone's makeup was fantastic. I highly recommend Style By R to anyone looking for bridal makeup.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rebecca is awesome! For my wedding, I had Rebecca provide the makeup services. I had an idea, some photos of what I wanted, and she took those and just made it work perfectly for me as (honestly didn't know I could look that good) . The day of your wedding can be stressful and Rebecca just made everything so easy. She has such a great, easy going personality. We had 8 individuals that wanted some sort of make up done, from my mom to my bridesmaids. Not only did she do all all that but after seeing the other women, my aunt also asked Rebecca if she could do her make up and Rebecca fit her in no problem. To have so many individuals at all ages love their make up says a lot about Rebecca's skill. I felt and looked awesome the day of and I owe a lot of that to Rebecca!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Rebecca and her team are amazing! Stephanie was my lead artist and she was fantastic to work with. Shennan and her did an amazing job on our hair and makeup. Everything stood up through all the sweat of a long and hot summer day. These women are amazing at what they do, and you won't regret hiring them.

Profile Picture Kailin, 7/8/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Thank you to Shenna who did my hair and makeup (airbrush with lashes) this weekend for my wedding. I showed her a couple of pictures of what I was wanting to do and she made it happen! I LOVED both services, as did my maid of honor who also got her hair and makeup done. If you are debating between traditional and airbrush makeup...GO AIRBRUSH! It looked so smooth and not cakey at all. I was a little concerned but extremely happy with the outcome. It was a great experience setting everything up with Rebecca as well. She was easy to communicate with and quick to respond. - much appreciated. Hopefully I'll never get married again...but I'll certainly be recommending Style by R to my friends and family. Thanks for a great, stress free experience. I felt so beautiful!

Profile Picture Alison, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Rebecca was extremely flexible and accommodating. She really listened to what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful on my big day!

Profile Picture Angela, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great experience! I had Rebecca for both my hair and makeup and was very pleased. She's a talented stylist and loved her cool, calm and professional demeanor. I highly suggest the airbrush makeup for those brides trying to decide between airbrush and traditional makeup application. It's worth it ladies!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We had over 9 people get their makeup done. Rebecca did a great job of getting everyone in and looking amazing. She volunteered to put together the schedule for the day and did a great job. I couldn't be happier with the job she did. Thanks for making the day so special!

Profile Picture User7766762, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing job by Rebecca and team. Able to come to our hotel and do all my bridesmaids and girls makeup and hair on time. A delight to work with.

Profile Picture User7301418, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca is AMAZING! She has done beautiful hair/makeup for other weddings that I have been a bridesmaid in, so it was no question that I would make sure she was there to do hair/makeup for my wedding day as well. It is so nice to have her come right to wherever you are getting ready instead of needing to go to a salon. She is professional, caring and always making sure you are happy with how everything looks. I highly highly recommend Rebecca to be a part of your big day!

Profile Picture Bridget, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Awesome!! Shenna was right on time and VERY fast which made it so nice for everything else to flow smoothly! Everyone loved their hair which makes a bride happy to see her bridesmaids happy! Definitely would recommend them!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Rebecca did an amazing job on my make-up. She was very professional and ensured I was 100% happy. I felt so beautiful the entire day!

Profile Picture User7190276, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca made every one of my bridesmaids (and me!) look beautiful. She is a joy and a light to be around and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to feel their most beautiful on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

The wedding day is a big day with lots of things going on and a tight schedule to work within. Rebecca and Stephanie were here right on time to get set up and get everyone beautiful in a timely manner. Rebecca is fun to work with, accommodating and flexible. We ended up finishing right on schedule and everyone looked amazing!

Profile Picture mary, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca is consistently the best stylist I've ever had! I have no doubts that the finished result will always turn out perfectly with her. I have recommended friends to her and I will continue to do so. She even did my wedding hair and make-up and it was perfect.

Profile Picture User6734752, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Exactly what I was looking for and my makeup was gorgeous in pictures!

Profile Picture User6737092, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rebecca and her team were absolutely fantastic!!! Rebecca allowed me to have her experiment and do trials until I knew exactly what I wanted as I kept debating on two different styles. She was kind And patient and kept saying the only thing that mattered was that I felt good and had true look I wanted for my day. On the day of she was on time,cracking jokes with me and my briesdmaids the entire time and fit into the whole experience perfectly, she is incredibly talented along with the her team and as she finished their make up and their hair got done I was floored at how amazing they all looked and she was able to capture exactly their style and people they were and only made them more beautiful. Rebecca was amazing with me and I felt like the prettiest girl in the world that day and it's because of her. I highly recommend Rebecca Ross and her team as she is insanely talents and also real and hilarious and only wants to support you and help you complete your vision of the bride you want to be that day.

Profile Picture Lisa and Reza, 6/11/16, 1 Review