1921 Silvernail Road, Muskego, WI 53072 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Hair by Lexi Lee

Local to Waukesha, Wisconsin, stylist team Lexi Lee Bridal specializes in bridal hair services. Owner, founder, and licensed freelance bridal hairstylist Lexi Lee and her assistant, Rachel Marie, are passionate about cultivating a down-to-earth, intimate environment, serving clients as both a hairstylist and a therapist. With over three years of industry experience and an established clientele, Lexi Lee Bridal is dedicated to providing flexible service that suits your needs and budget, and endeavors to craft unique hairstyles that leave you and your bridal party looking and feeling beautiful.

Flexible to your needs, Lexi Lee Bridal offers both private in-salon and on-location bridal services. Hairstylist Lexi Lee particularly loves to craft soft, romantic, and bohemian hairstyles. Hair trials are available, and are especially encouraged for brides to ensure that Lexi Lee crafts your desired look on your wedding day. For interested couples, Lexi Lee Bridal can provide highly qualified bridal makeup vendor recommendations and referrals. The following hair services are always offered to brides and bridal parties:

• Blowouts

Hair by Lexi Lee 5
  • Laura

Laura Tisch · Married on 06/15/2019

The Midwest's Best!

Lexi is so incredibly talented as a wedding hairstylist and also just the sweetest person you will ever meet! Hair was one of my top priorities and one of the first vendors we booked once we chose our wedding date, and I am so grateful that my wedding planner pointed me in Lexi's direction. She has such natural skill at all aspects of hair styling and was able to cut and color my hair a few times prior to the wedding so that it would be perfect when the big day arrived, helped me choose temporary hair extensions to add to the style I selected, and worked with me at my trial to create the most beautiful style I could ever have asked for. She is prompt, reliable and extremely professional, but also so fun and easy to talk to and she fit right in with my bridal party on the morning of the wedding while we all got ready. She and her assistant made me and my bridesmaids all feel gorgeous and our hair lasted all day -- even with light misty rain and lots of wind! In my experience Lexi is definitely the wedding hair expert you want and deserve to make you look and feel beautiful on your special day!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Bridal Party

For my wedding this past weekend we had Rachel and Jenny as our hairstylists! Initially I was hoping to book Lexi
    because I saw her work on instagram, but I don’t regret having Rachel and Jenny one bit! Rachel did my bridal hair, and Jenny came as a second person to do half of the girls’ hair. They both did such an amazing job! My hair, along with my entire wedding party, looked AMAZING (an understatement)! They helped to make the view for my wedding come together perfectly :) ...Not to mention how sweet and easy to work with they were! Please book Hair by Lexi Lee for your big day! You won’t be disappointed! I wish I had more pictures to post but haven’t gotten any back yet from my photographer! I’ll definitely post when I do!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hair by Lexi Lee FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring