1921 Silvernail Road, Muskego, WI 53072 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Hair by Lexi Lee

Local to Waukesha, Wisconsin, stylist team Lexi Lee Bridal specializes in bridal hair services. Owner, founder, and licensed freelance bridal hairstylist Lexi Lee and her assistant, Rachel Marie, are passionate about cultivating a down-to-earth, intimate environment, serving clients as both a hairstylist and a therapist. With over three years of industry experience and an established clientele, Lexi Lee Bridal is dedicated to providing flexible service that suits your needs and budget, and endeavors to craft unique hairstyles that leave you and your bridal party looking and feeling beautiful.

Flexible to your needs, Lexi Lee Bridal offers both private in-salon and on-location bridal services. Hairstylist Lexi Lee particularly loves to craft soft, romantic, and bohemian hairstyles. Hair trials are available, and are especially encouraged for brides to ensure that Lexi Lee crafts your desired look on your wedding day. For interested couples, Lexi Lee Bridal can provide highly qualified bridal makeup vendor recommendations and referrals. The following hair services are always offered to brides and bridal parties:

• Blowouts
5f8a1420

17 Reviews for Hair by Lexi Lee

• Ariel

Ariel · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Talented and easy to work with

Lexi Lee was AMAZING. Her work was beautiful, she was so professional and easy to work with. Her studio where we completed a bridal trial was so cute, and I'm ready to go back and use her as my hair colorist!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Caroline Sobolewski · Getting married on 06/06/2021

Wonderful experience with LexiLee Hair

I hired Lexi Lee Hair for my bridal and bridesmaid hair for my wedding in June 2019. Lexi was professional and very experienced. Lexi was one of the first vendors I reached out to after coming across her amazing bridal hair Instagram page: Lexi Lee Hair (HIGHLY suggest you check it out!) After I looked over her page, I was 100% sure I only wanted her to do my wedding day hair. We were able to do a bridal trial a few weeks before and she made my hair look exactly how I always dreamed of it being on my wedding day. On my wedding day, Lexi was right on time, came prepared, and time managed my wedding morning perfectly. I had 6 bridesmaids along with myself getting hair done and she was able to complete all our hair looks just in time for our first look photos. I also made a last minute hair change for myself and Lexi was quick to help with ideas and perfected the perfect side braid to go along with my half up/ half down look. Lexi also made all my bridesmaids look extra beautiful on my big day. I was so pleased with her and so happy I chose her for my wedding day hair. I would truly recommend to other friends with upcoming weddings! I had such a vision for my wedding day look and Lexi helped me bring my hair vision to life.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hair by Lexi Lee FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair

• 1921 Silvernail Road Muskego, Wisconsin, 53072 See on map
    262-946-5158 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hair by Lexi Lee)