Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist

Hales Corners, WI View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist is a beauty professional based in Hales Corners, Wisconsin. Business owner and operator Nadiya discovered her passion for makeup artistry at a young age and has been perfecting her skills ever since. This artist loves to understand each client's unique vision for their wedding look, and uses her talents and high-quality products to create their dream style.

Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist offers flawless and long-lasting wedding makeup and will travel for on-location services. This artist offers consultations and pre-wedding trials to ensure complete satisfaction with her offerings. Nadiya works with all skin tones and genders and is experienced with natural makeup, contoured makeup, eye makeup, and false lash application. Additionally, she can call on the services of another makeup artist to save time on a client's special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Taylor I. Married on 05/22/2022

Beautiful bridal makeup!

Nadiya did an amazing job for my bridal makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. We did a trial at my home before the wedding to make sure we had a look I loved and she duplicated the look for my wedding day. She was flexible, punctual, professional, and fun! Seeing my wedding photos come back, I am SO happy I got my bridal makeup done my Nadiya! I highly recommend!

Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so so much, Taylor, for these sweet words and honest in detail feedback, I very much appreciate it! I enjoyed your company and meeting your ladies, also I was happy to see Maggie again, what a surprise! Such a stunning bride you were, wishing you only endless happiness and ocean of love 💕
  • Desirae
    Desirae C. Married on 04/22/2022

Breathtaking

If you are looking for someone to do your makeup honestly hire Nadiya!! I felt so beautiful on my special day and my makeup lasted all night long. My maid of honor was dead set she didn’t want her makeup done because she does not like to wear makeup. After another bridesmaid had her’s done by Nadiya my MOH pleaded for Nadiya to squeeze her in. Honestly she did amazing work on all of us, was super friendly and flexible enough to get everyone ready on time despite the last minute change of plans. Seriously you NEED to hire Nadiya, you will not regret it!!!!

Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist's reply:

Desirae! I want to thank you for these sweet words of appreciation 🤗 This is my ultimate goal to know that you were happy with your makeup and felt most glamorous yourself! Such a stunning bride! Thank you for trusting me, I wish you a long life full of love with your husband!!
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing inside and out!

Nadiya was amazing to work with. Her bubbly personality made her fun and enjoyable to be around. Her work is outstanding. She listened to each girls needs and exceeded their expectations. We all left feeling gorgeous and flawless! I 100% recommended Nadiya!

Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist's reply:

Jessie!!! Thank you loads for your wonderful feedback of my work 😊 it was a real pleasure meeting you and your family and your girls! I hope you enjoyed your wedding day and all the rest days that follow!
    You looked like a diamond 💎

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Oak Creek, WI Hales Corners, WI, 53154
Location of (Nadiya Mashkina Enchanting Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding