Marius Bell Floral & Events

Marius Bell Floral & Events

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Marius Bell Floral & Events

Marius Bell Floral & Events is Milwaukee's premier boutique florist, specializing in couture floral design for the home, weddings, corporate events, entertainment, and the art of giving. Marius Bell has been the official florist for several Milwaukee businesses, including the Iron Horse Hotel and the Wisconsin Woman's Club. Whether traditional, modern, or eclectic, we work closely with each client to accomplish their desired vision. Call (414) 698-7418 or email bobby@mariusbell to set up a free Wedding or Special Event consultation, office installation, or to order a custom floral arrangement, delivered everyday!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Table Arrangements (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)

I am so happy my husband and I went with Bobby who gave us the best price among vendors and created the PERFECT bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets. Even though Bobby didn't have any photos of work he'd done before that matched my "look" he really listened and created exactly what I wanted. I'd recommend doing a mockup if you are going for something you didn't see in his sample photos because it was through that we really nailed down the colors and look. My bouquet was seriously one of my favorite things about the wedding and looks incredible in the photos. I wish I could post a photo here but maybe Bobby will!

Profile Picture User7261427, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nearly a month after the wedding, I am STILL getting comments on how beautiful our flowers were. I knew Bobby would do a great job, but I was completely blown away by the final product. His work far exceeded our (already high) expectations. Not knowing a whole lot about flowers, I knew the look I had in mind; I didn't want "boring" wedding flowers. Bobby understood my vision and took it from there. In my opinion, his pricing was quite reasonable, but flowers were one of the things I was more than willing to splurge on. My bridal bouquet was HUGE, which is what I wanted, and apparently it lasted for more than a week after the wedding!

Profile Picture User7219186, 1+ year ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I provided some inspiration and Bobby took it from there. We were so pleased with the final outcome, and the value was amazing!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Marius Bell Floral & Events FAQ

21 Photos

Wedding Photos

21 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Bobby’s work is amazing! Marius Bell truly creates Milwaukee most unique designs. If you want your guests to be amazed look no further!

Events