Marius Bell Floral & Events Reviews

Marius Bell Floral & Events 1
Marius Bell Floral & Events 2
  • socialskipper

Sally-Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Bobby. His enthusiasm for his work is contagious and we loved him the moment we met him. He really listened to us talk about our vision and had so many great ideas right off the bat. Our flowers were beyond gorgeous - people are still talking about them 10 days later. Creative, easy to work with, loves what he does, and very reasonable pricing - you can't go wrong hiring Marius Bell Floral & Events!

Marius Bell Floral & Events 3
    Marius Bell Floral & Events 4
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Jeanne · Married on 11/25/2017

Bobby was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was great to work with from the 1st meeting, throughout the entire planning process and the finished product was beyond fabulous! We received so many compliments on the flowers! He has an incredible eye for putting arrangements together and is so creative. He added fruit (cranberries to some of the centerpieces which was beautiful). In addition to his outstanding creative ability, he is a wonderful person and so easy to work with.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Meryl · Married on 09/03/2016

I am so happy my husband and I went with Bobby who gave us the best price among vendors and created the PERFECT bridal bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets. Even though Bobby didn't have any photos of work he'd done before that matched my "look" he really listened and created exactly what I wanted. I'd recommend doing a mockup if you are going for something you didn't see in his sample photos because it was through that we really nailed down the colors and look. My bouquet was seriously one of my favorite things about the wedding and looks incredible in the photos. I wish I could post a photo here but maybe Bobby will!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Dana · Married on 08/27/2016

Nearly a month after the wedding, I am STILL getting comments on how beautiful our flowers were. I knew Bobby would do a great job, but I was completely blown away by the final product. His work far exceeded our (already high) expectations. Not knowing a whole lot about flowers, I knew the look I had in mind; I didn't want "boring" wedding flowers. Bobby understood my vision and took it from there. In my opinion, his pricing was quite reasonable, but flowers were one of the things I was more than willing to splurge on. My bridal bouquet was HUGE, which is what I wanted, and apparently it lasted for more than a week after the wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

I provided some inspiration and Bobby took it from there. We were so pleased with the final outcome, and the value was amazing!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/11/2015

Marius Bell provided the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen at a wedding. Bobby S. is so helpful in helping to translate my vision (and inspiration photos) into the real thing. I felt like a partner along the way and we received SO many compliments! I chose to work with Bobby because of his unique and fresh perspective on floral arrangements and his reputation for creating amazing decor. I'll be trying to find ways to work with him in the future - love his work!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I were beyond thrilled with our wedding flowers! They were absolutely stunning - we wished we could have bottled up the look of the tables to recreate them over and over again.

We had a few different ideas at different points in the planning process, and Marius Bell Floral & Events was extremely flexible and helped us get the exact look we wanted! We would highly recommend using Marius Bell for wedding florals!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Bobby of Marius Bell Floral & Events is a WONDERFUL florist! He met with me on multiple occasions to discuss my ideas and was very excited and willing to re-create them for our wedding. He works out of his home and has beautiful pieces that he rents to his clients so we didn't have to purchase extra vases. The flowers, how do I describe them?! They were exactly how I pictured them but even more beautiful. He even added in some personal items to my bouquet that made my day that much more special. I have recommended him to many of my friends getting married and I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/23/2013
  • User4191641 · 2+ years ago

Wow!!! The show-stopping bouquets, vases, and floral arrangements rivaled those of any celebrity magazine photo shoot. I had asked for a complex mix of modern, organic, and Chinoisserie elements -- little did I know that Bobby would come up with the most amazing mix of succulents, pincushions, peonies, etc. The texture and colors were incredible. Even my seasoned, destination-wedding photographer was highly impressed!

In short, Bobby is a genius. You should definitely book him if you enjoy cutting-edge style that is a big step up from more traditional (read: boring) flower arrangements.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Antonia · Married on 09/07/2013

I love Bobby! Right when I met with him I felt at ease. I wasn't sure what I wanted for flowers at first and he was incredibly helpful. Then I ended up changing my colors a few months later and he was super flexible with the changes. He was getting emails from both my mom and me, which I'm sure was not always convenient, but he was organized and efficient and never complained. Most important, the flowers ended up being stunning. I would recommend Bobby to any bride!

Sent on 12/17/2013