Stone Manor Bridal

Grafton, Wisconsin View map

Local to Grafton, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Stone Manor Bridal specializes in affordable, hand-selected designer wedding gowns. First established in 2002 by owner Katherine Iggens, Stone Manor Bridal is dedicated to excellence in customer service, and its team of highly trained, fashion-forward bridal consultations are dedicated to helping you find the wedding dress of your dreams.

Stone Manor Bridal offers dresses and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. The boutique’s specialty shop, Wingman Formalwear, also offers suits, tuxedos, rentals, and matching bowtie and suspender sets for grooms and groomsmen. Plus-size dresses, and a wide selection of dress styles and silhouettes area available. Stone Manor Bridal features such designers as Essence of Australia, Martina Liana, Stella York, Calla Blanche, Mori Lee, and Enchanting by Mon Cheri. Bridal consultants will happily measure full bridal parties to ensure your correct size is ordered, and an in-house alterations staff is available for further changes once the dress has arrived. Flexible to your needs, appointments can be schedule online or by phone.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Rhianna
    Rhianna D. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Thank you for helping me find my dream dress!

I cannot recommend Stone Manor Bridal enough! I found my dream dress at Stone Manor Bridal for much less than at a different bridal shop I had gone to in the area. Even with COVID delaying many orders, my dress arrived within three months of my visit. I then had plenty of time for in-house alterations. They were very flexible with my schedule and everyone working there was so generous and helpful. The natural lighting in the shop was great and made me feel beautiful. I tried on a ton of beautiful dresses and it was a blast! Thanks so much to Stone Manor Bridal for helping to make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Taylor
    Taylor T. Married on 10/17/2020

Found the Perfect Dress and Groomsmen Attire

Stone Manor Bridal was my first and my last bridal store I went to. The staff was extremely helpful when trying on dresses. I liked that they recommended trying on styles that I wasn't looking for. It broadened my views and some of the styles I fell in love with! I ended up finding a dress that I was not originally looking for and I couldn't be happier! I truly felt comfortable during the entire process and felt that they valued my opinion. Our groomsmen also got their suites there. We had a lot of very broad big-shouldered men in our wedding party, and Stone Manor did a great job of altering each suit jacket and undershirt for every one of these guys including my husband. There was an incident where their original seamstress had a major health incident and I had to cancel my appointment. I ended up going in for two appointments instead of three. They were extremely accommodating and did everything they could to get me in. Their other seamstress did an incredible job. I could not have wished for a better experience, very pleased!
  • Madison
    Madison C. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Experience!

Stone Manor was the fourth and final bridal shop I visited (they say save the best for last!). The staff members were so kind and helpful in assisting me with finding the perfect dress! They kept my budget in mind and were reassuring without being pushy. My appointment was on a Tuesday, and I was extremely grateful the staff helped me beyond my appointment time. I ended up finding the perfect dress and can't wait to wear it next year for my wedding.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Megan & Johann
    37 photos · 06/15/2019

Buxom Boudoir Buxom Boudoir Wedding Photographers

I adore Stone Manor Bridal. The customer service is amazing, the dress selection is fantastic, and their store has such an inviting feeling. This is where I found my dress, and they made dress shopping super laid back and very fun.

Chip Photography Chip Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply beautiful dresses, it is always an honor when I get to photograph the dress from Stone Manor. I love all the details they are always so beautiful.

1218 12th avenue Grafton, Wisconsin, 53024
262-377-5334
Location of (Stone Manor Bridal)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding