4522 East Washington Avenue, Madison, WI 53704 Map · Phone number

About Beautiful Brides and Formals

You are one of a kind! So are we. There is only one Beautiful Brides and Formals. What sets us apart from all the other bridal salons? We specialize in exclusive wedding dresses, bridesmaids, formal wear and accessories not found anywhere in our area. Every Beautiful Bride receives Peace of Mind that begins with her honest, supportive and experienced bridal stylist. As one of our brides, you will be cared for and treated as part of our family.

We promise a warm, inviting and non-intimidating environment. Call us today (608.246.2800) to schedule your one-on-one bridal experience!

Follow Beautiful Brides and Formals on

b08b126df7ac3aef logo444
maurer web

15 Reviews for Beautiful Brides and Formals

Goldie · Married on 09/02/2017

It was such a wonderful experience shopping at Beautiful Brides. Rebecca was a wonderful consultant who helped me find the perfect dress, even though I didn't come in to the store with that vision. Check them out. Selections are unique and reasonably priced for the bridal market!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Was a pleasure to work with and would recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/23/2014

Beautiful Brides and Formals did an amazing job helping me purchase my wedding dress! They are super friendly, attentive, and really listen to everything that you are looking for in a dress. Great prices!! I had a great experience with them and would recommend them to anyone that is searching for the perfect dress. They also helped my girls with bridesmaids dresses, and we found the perfect dresses! They made this part of the wedding planning so much fun and easygoing. Thank you Beautiful Brides!!! I appreciate all of your help!!!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Beautiful Brides and Formals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months