Monetti Tailoring

Madison, WI View map

Based in Madison, Wisconsin, Monetti Tailoring helps couples celebrate their wedding in style. With over two decades of experience and a celebrated eye for detail, they provide expert garment repairs, alterations, and custom creations. To-be-weds can count on Monetti Tailoring to make sure they walk down the aisle looking their best.

This seasoned team of tailoring professionals presents couples with a range of sartorial services for their big day. They can alter any piece of clothing and can make sure wedding dresses fit just right. From re-cutting slacks to reducing the length of a bridal trail, no job is too big or small. For those who would like a unique garment for the occasion, they propose a custom suit service using the best materials available.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Tuxedos

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

• Erin
    Erin Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent attention to detail

Mario & his team at Monetti Tailoring made my wedding dress look even more amazing than it did when I got it. They worked through every detail until I (and they) were completely satisfied. They were attentive not only to the fit of the dress, but also my comfort in it. There isn't anyone else I'd trust with my clothes, let alone such an important garment!
  • Nessa
    Nessa V. Married on 10/19/2019

Looked wonderful and felt great!

I made arrangements very late and several changes but Mario and his team fulfilled every request while making me feel beautiful. Could not be happier and received nothing but compliments on my wedding dress. :)
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 08/10/2019

Great attention to detail, perfect fit!

I cannot say enough GREAT things about Monetti tailoring. I recently brought my wedding dress to them - being petite, it needed a ton of work, but they were patient, spent so much time on it, and got it absolutely perfect. Through many layers of material, lace, and a bit of asymmetry, they made it fit like a glove and I got so many compliments on it. They also did an amazing bustle - I included a picture because they made it look like I never had a train to begin with - so comfortable. I invested in alterations, but it was worth every penny. I definitely plan to take all of my future alterations there, and I'm so glad I trusted them with my wedding dress!

3557 University Ave Madison, WI, 53705

Monday 9:00AM-6:30PM Tuesday 9:00AM-6:30PM Wednesday 9:00AM-7:30PM Thursday 9:00AM-6:30PM Friday 9:00AM-6:30PM Saturday 9:00AM-3:00PM Please call to schedule Saturday and after hours appointments
Location of (Monetti Tailoring)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding