7857 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 3

About Vera's House of Bridals

Local to Madison, Wisconsin, family-owned and operated bridal salon Vera's House of Bridals specializes in designer wedding gowns. First established in 1964 by husband-and-wife team James and Vera, and having successfully served over 45,000 brides, the acclaimed Vera's House of Bridals is dedicated to providing each bride with exceptional, enthusiastic, and entirely personalized service.

Experience

Whether you are a walk-in visitor or scheduling an appointment, Vera's House of Bridals reserves a spacious private room and knowledgeable bridal consultant for each bride-to-be. This quaint salon radiates charm, offering a variety of historical furnishings and architecture. With access to over five thousand gowns, Vera's House of Bridals is filled with hundreds of wedding dresses in various styles, sizes, and colors, with the salon’s collection changing and expanding week to week.

Vera's House of Bridals provides attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. Accessories include veils, hair accessories, jewelry, garters, bridal belts, and undergarments. Plus size dresses are readily available, and most dresses are made to order. Some of the salon’s featured designers are based in London, Canada, Spain, and Paris. A designer sample sale is also regularly provided to serve brides on a tighter budget. The salon’s in-house team of seamstresses are happy to handle your alteration needs. Cleaning and customization services are also available, and after your wedding, the salon can further manage the preservation of your dress for years to come.

Follow Vera's House of Bridals on

b1a7ce5166a532f7 BEST Veras outside sunny no island blue planter5
Beautiful victorian interior
Vera's Bridals has been in business since 1964.
Vera's Bridals has been in business since 1964.
Hundreds of designer gowns in all sizes and prices.
Hundreds of designer gowns in all sizes and prices.
Vera's Bridals salon is 12,000 sq feet
Vera's Bridals salon is 12,000 sq feet
The store
The store
Vera's offer excellent one-on-one customer service.
Vera's offer excellent one-on-one customer service.
Different dresses
Racks of dresses
Racks of dresses
Bride
Bride
Bridal booth at Overture Center event.
Bridal booth at Overture Center event.
Accessories
Accessories
Table and chairs
Table and chairs
Staircase
Staircase
veras so dept tux chairs
kayla in bridal

Vera's House of Bridals 6
Vera's House of Bridals 7

Angela H. · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Tammy made my day!

I had been shopping around with my best friend and just couldn’t find my dress, you know... the one. I was about to give up but wanted to try Vera’s first. Thanks goodness I did! Tammy greeted me with a warm smile and told me she was here to help me find what works for me. She asked me to browse around and see what style worked for me. After picking a few dresses, she was able to pick up my style and recommend some key dresses based on my emotional reactions. I couldn’t believe when I found me dress. I was in tears. I truly felt that Tammy was brought into my life for that very reason and I will never forget her.

Thank you for listening to me and being an incredible support through this journey. I am beyond excited.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Dina

Dina · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I finally said Yes to the Dress at Vera's

I tried on over 180 dresses, visited 11 stores, including one in Illinois, before I found my dress at Vera's House of Bridal. My dress is stunning, it was the dress that made me cry because I knew that was "The Dress", "My Dress". Alex our bridal consultant was one of the best consultants I encountered at all the stores I went to. She is the one who actually found my dream dress. She did not rush me and listened to what I had envision. Very sweet and caring girl. I couldn't be more happier with my choice to visit Vera's.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Nommensen · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Great selection

I found THE dress in almost the first dress I tried on- different style. The ease and atmosphere was fantastic. I am so happy that I found my dress here.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Vera's House of Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly