7857 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Real Weddings 5

About Vera's House of Bridals

Local to Madison, Wisconsin, family-owned and operated bridal salon Vera's House of Bridals specializes in designer wedding gowns. First established in 1964 by husband-and-wife team James and Vera, and having successfully served thousands of brides, the acclaimed Vera's House of Bridals is dedicated to providing each bride with exceptional, enthusiastic, and entirely personalized service.

Experience

Vera's offers a spacious private bridal suite and knowledgeable friendly stylists for each bride-to-be. This salon radiates charm, offering a variety of historical furnishings and architecture. With access to over five thousand gowns, Vera's House of Bridals is filled with over 800 wedding dresses in various styles, sizes, and colors, with the salon’s collection changing and expanding week to week.

Vera's House of Bridals provides attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the wedding, and flower girls. Accessories include veils, hair accessories, and jewelry. Plus size dresses are readily available, and most dresses are made to order. A designer sample sale is also regularly provided to serve brides on a tighter budget.

Follow Vera's House of Bridals on

Other couples have also viewed

• Brandis Bridal Galleria
  • Evermore Bridal
  • Eva's Bridal Center
  • White Dress Off the Rack
b1a7ce5166a532f7 BEST Veras outside sunny no island blue planter5
Beautiful victorian interior
Beautiful victorian interior
Vera's Bridals has been in business since 1964.
Vera's Bridals has been in business since 1964.
Hundreds of designer gowns in all sizes and prices.
Hundreds of designer gowns in all sizes and prices.
Vera's Bridals salon is 12,000 sq feet
Vera's Bridals salon is 12,000 sq feet
The store
The store
Vera's offer excellent one-on-one customer service.
Vera's offer excellent one-on-one customer service.
Different dresses
Wedding gown
Racks of dresses
Racks of dresses
Bride
Bridal booth at Overture Center event.
Bridal booth at Overture Center event.
Accessories
Accessories
Table and chairs
Table and chairs
Staircase
Staircase
veras so dept tux chairs
kayla in bridal

Videos 1 Video

245 Reviews for Vera's House of Bridals

Jillian D. · Getting married on 06/08/2022

size inclusive, huge inventory

I had a rough time wedding dress shopping-- everywhere I went had no or almost no dresses in my size (16)... until I went to Vera's. They had a big selection in my size which made me feel so much better-- I'd been starting to feel that wedding dresses were not for women my size! I ended up buying an off-the-rack dress with a plan to add more coverage to the back-- and the seamstress I hired completely messed it up. I called Vera's in a panic 2 weeks before the wedding and they had me come in right away and Rhonda fixed it and made my dress beautiful. I am eternally grateful for her skill, professionalism, and kindness. Hopefully I'll never need another wedding dress LOL, but I highly recommend Vera's.

Sent on 03/13/2021

Kirstin A. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

I recommend Vera's; I HIGHLY recommend Tammy and hope she's having a great day today.

I purchased my dress here in mid-December of 2020. Tammy was my consultant, and I could not write enough wonderful things about her and my overall Vera's experience. I described the general feel and vibe I was looking for in my dress, and Tammy pulled winner after winner. She totally understood my style AND body type, and everything I tried on was beautiful. The only dress I didn't like on me was one that I picked out! This experience made finding MY dress even more exciting, because Tammy helped me feel the difference between dresses which I liked and looked good on me and the dress I wanted to wear when I marry my fiancé. Shopping with her really felt like shopping with a second mom. Tammy gave me kind, deferential, but helpful feedback which made the dress search completely stress-free. She also never pressured me to buy at any point and reminded me that I could always come back, which was so different from the pressure I had come to dread at bridal appointments. When I decided on my (gorgeous, unique, absolutely incomparable dress), she spent an additional half-hour testing out different veil styles with me. After we purchased, I inquired about bridesmaids appointments and Tammy took us right downstairs to the bridesmaids floor and put my little sister in the stunning navy blue velvet number that I've since selected for my bridal party. Start to finish, an unbelievable experience. I was so taken care of here, and buying the perfect dress in such a stress-free, welcoming environment was a bright spot to round out a very bleak year. Thank you Tammy, and thank you Vera's, for listening to me and making me feel beautiful! I cannot wait to show my future daughters photos of my wedding dress and tell them about the wonderful time I had selecting it.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon B. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Amazing experience

My consultant was Liz and she was fantastic. She helped me find my dress and everyone there was just very nice and helpful

Sent on 08/23/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Vera's House of Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

5 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 7857 Big Sky Drive Madison, Wisconsin, 53719 See on map
    Location of (Vera's House of Bridals)