7857 Big Sky Drive, Madison, WI 53719 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 3

About Vera's House of Bridals

Local to Madison, Wisconsin, family-owned and operated bridal salon Vera's House of Bridals specializes in designer wedding gowns. First established in 1964 by husband-and-wife team James and Vera, and having successfully served over 45,000 brides, the acclaimed Vera's House of Bridals is dedicated to providing each bride with exceptional, enthusiastic, and entirely personalized service.

Experience

Whether you are a walk-in visitor or scheduling an appointment, Vera's House of Bridals reserves a spacious private room and knowledgeable bridal consultant for each bride-to-be. This quaint salon radiates charm, offering a variety of historical furnishings and architecture. With access to over five thousand gowns, Vera's House of Bridals is filled with hundreds of wedding dresses in various styles, sizes, and colors, with the salon’s collection changing and expanding week to week.

Vera's House of Bridals provides attire and accessories for brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride and groom, and flower girls. Accessories include veils, hair accessories, jewelry, garters, bridal belts, and undergarments. Plus size dresses are readily available, and most dresses are made to order. Some of the salon’s featured designers are based in London, Canada, Spain, and Paris. A designer sample sale is also regularly provided to serve brides on a tighter budget. The salon’s in-house team of seamstresses are happy to handle your alteration needs. Cleaning and customization services are also available, and after your wedding, the salon can further manage the preservation of your dress for years to come.

Follow Vera's House of Bridals on

b1a7ce5166a532f7 BEST Veras outside sunny no island blue planter5
Beautiful victorian interior
Vera's Bridals has been in business since 1964.
Vera's Bridals has been in business since 1964.
Hundreds of designer gowns in all sizes and prices.
Hundreds of designer gowns in all sizes and prices.
Vera's Bridals salon is 12,000 sq feet
Vera's Bridals salon is 12,000 sq feet
The store
The store
Vera's offer excellent one-on-one customer service.
Vera's offer excellent one-on-one customer service.
Different dresses
Racks of dresses
Racks of dresses
Bride
Bride
Bridal booth at Overture Center event.
Bridal booth at Overture Center event.
Accessories
Accessories
Table and chairs
Table and chairs
Staircase
Staircase
veras so dept tux chairs
kayla in bridal

Vera's House of Bridals 6
Vera's House of Bridals 7

Shannon Browne · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience

My consultant was Liz and she was fantastic. She helped me find my dress and everyone there was just very nice and helpful

Sent on 08/23/2019

Angela H. · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Tammy made my day!

I had been shopping around with my best friend and just couldn’t find my dress, you know... the one. I was about to give up but wanted to try Vera’s first. Thanks goodness I did! Tammy greeted me with a warm smile and told me she was here to help me find what works for me. She asked me to browse around and see what style worked for me. After picking a few dresses, she was able to pick up my style and recommend some key dresses based on my emotional reactions. I couldn’t believe when I found me dress. I was in tears. I truly felt that Tammy was brought into my life for that very reason and I will never forget her.

Thank you for listening to me and being an incredible support through this journey. I am beyond excited.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Schmidt · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Bought a dress

I just bought my dress yesterday at Veras. This was my second time trying on dresses and Saritah was my consultant, she was so wonderful and made the process so easy and fun. She pulled amazing dresses and knew exactly what my vision was, even though I came in not knowing exactly what I wanted. She picked out the perfect accessories once I found the right dress and I never felt pressured or hurried the whole time. She was engaging and thoughtful to my family who went with, but made sure my vision and opinions were what mattered. We even got to meet the owner Vera who came in during the appointment and made the whole process so special. I highly recommend going to Veras for anyone shopping for a dress, they have hundreds of dress in all price ranges.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Vera's House of Bridals 8

Vera's House of Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly