Vera's House of Bridals Reviews

Vera's House of Bridals 6
Vera's House of Bridals 7

Shannon Browne · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience

My consultant was Liz and she was fantastic. She helped me find my dress and everyone there was just very nice and helpful

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • AmberLynn

AmberLynn · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Obsessed and Impressed

I made an appointment at Vera’s after reading the overwhelming positive reviews. This was my first time dress shopping and my visit was nothing short of spectacular.
    Vera’s has a large variety of gorgeous dresses for every budget.
    Dixie was my welcoming and knowledgeable consultant who patiently helped me try on each dress.
    After she picked out the most beautiful veil to go with my dress, I knew I found the one!
    Everyone in the shop was so friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly comfortable.
    I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Angela H. · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Tammy made my day!

I had been shopping around with my best friend and just couldn’t find my dress, you know... the one. I was about to give up but wanted to try Vera’s first. Thanks goodness I did! Tammy greeted me with a warm smile and told me she was here to help me find what works for me. She asked me to browse around and see what style worked for me. After picking a few dresses, she was able to pick up my style and recommend some key dresses based on my emotional reactions. I couldn’t believe when I found me dress. I was in tears. I truly felt that Tammy was brought into my life for that very reason and I will never forget her.

Thank you for listening to me and being an incredible support through this journey. I am beyond excited.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Schmidt · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Bought a dress

I just bought my dress yesterday at Veras. This was my second time trying on dresses and Saritah was my consultant, she was so wonderful and made the process so easy and fun. She pulled amazing dresses and knew exactly what my vision was, even though I came in not knowing exactly what I wanted. She picked out the perfect accessories once I found the right dress and I never felt pressured or hurried the whole time. She was engaging and thoughtful to my family who went with, but made sure my vision and opinions were what mattered. We even got to meet the owner Vera who came in during the appointment and made the whole process so special. I highly recommend going to Veras for anyone shopping for a dress, they have hundreds of dress in all price ranges.

Sent on 09/01/2019
    Vera's House of Bridals 8
  • Dina

Dina · Getting married on 11/09/2019

I finally said Yes to the Dress at Vera's

I tried on over 180 dresses, visited 11 stores, including one in Illinois, before I found my dress at Vera's House of Bridal. My dress is stunning, it was the dress that made me cry because I knew that was "The Dress", "My Dress". Alex our bridal consultant was one of the best consultants I encountered at all the stores I went to. She is the one who actually found my dream dress. She did not rush me and listened to what I had envision. Very sweet and caring girl. I couldn't be more happier with my choice to visit Vera's.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Nommensen · Married on 10/11/2019

Great selection

I found THE dress in almost the first dress I tried on- different style. The ease and atmosphere was fantastic. I am so happy that I found my dress here.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Heather · Married on 10/05/2019

So to begin, I must say it has taken completely too long for me to write this review! I LOVED my experience at Vera's and I wouldn't change a thing about it. That being said, this may be just a bit lengthy, but I don't want to miss anything!! My consultant was Bridget and my God is she good at what she does! Going into the appointment I did not exactly have any intention of purchasing a dress as I was going to have one custom made for me. So I was looking for ideas. Despite making that known to Bridget, she was very patient with me (and my entourage), answered many questions, and even showed me different styles of all kinds of things. She even gave us a first level room when my grandmother had trouble with the stairs. She  styled my hair for a veil, did a mock bustle to show me what one may look like... I just felt SO pampered. I felt like a big deal. I felt like a BRIDE! After trying on maybe 5 dresses, and a sixth that was a ball gown style (because my Mom just HAD to see me in one), I left the store with lots of ideas and I felt so uncertain of what I wanted to do anymore. I live in North Carolina but am originally from Wisconsin so I traveled a very long way. So luckily we had lunch in the area, which gave me time to think about things. As we were heading out of town, I decided to go back. I called and Vera's was so kind to accommodate me! I returned where Bridget put me back into my favorite dress, spending about another hour with me, before I finally said yes!!! Then the seamstress came for my measurements where we discussed the bustle again, and even veil colors because I had hopes of having a dusty blue veil for my something blue. Once everything was settled, Bridget even patiently helped my 86YO grandmother select jewelry and a purse, pulling out different pieces, reading prices, and neatly packing her selected items for purchase. Every step of the way, their guidance, patience, and knowledge made ALL the difference, and I cannot be happier with my purchase

Sent on 09/15/2018

Vera's House of Bridals's reply:

Hello Heather, Thank you for your review! We loved helping you.
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2019

My experience with Vera's was completely random and not in the game plan, but all in a good way. I was out looking at flowers and bridesmaids dresses to come up with a color scheme and style ideas. Stopped at one other place with very poor customer service. Told my mom that we should just check out Vera's to see what they have for bridesmaids dresses and styles. Walked in to a very warm welcome! We were told about the designer sale rack and that she would have one of the ladies come down to help us out. Well....that help ended up being an unplanned appointment. I was not prepared and in complete shock. However we found a dress that I really liked while we waited for our help to show up. Went down and grabbed it right away and tried it on as the first dress. All other dresses we found did not match up to that one and I ended up walking out the door with it. As unplanned as it was I will say it was incredibly stress free and perfect. Thank you Vera's, you are a very wonderful group of ladies and keep up the amazing work!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Vera's House of Bridals's reply:

Sounds like it meant to be! So pleased you found your perfect gown at Vera's.

Alicia · Married on 10/05/2019

Comfortable and fun!

We had such a wonderful time choosing my dress at Vera's! It was incredibly busy there when we went dress hunting but Lydia, our top-notch consultant, never made me feel rushed or flustered. There were so many wonderful dresses to choose from that it was difficult to choose just one! Highly recommend Vera's, and Lydia for sure!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 10/04/2019

Vera's Made My Dream Come True

If I could rate any higher for my experience, I would!
    I had the most amazing bridal experience at Vera's. From the moment I stepped into the lobby I was greeted with warm smiles and congratulations. My consultant, Lydia was very knowledgable about all the dresses she pulled for me to try on and just understood how I wanted to feel and look on my special day. I can't speak highly enough about Vera's team. Even though I had Lydia's undivided attention, other consultants would pop their heads in and comment on how a dress looked, showered me with compliments and made me feel even more special. Vera even stopped into my room and offered some words of advice and was very helpful as well.
    After I had my "Say Yes To The Dress" moment, my entourage and I headed downstairs to the bridesmaids area and found dresses for my ladies. Even though Lydia was being pulled in many directions and had an incoming bride after me she would pop in to check on us. Jolene and Rhonda also helped us as Lydia had to attend another bride.
    If you want your bridal moment to be special, magical, light hearted, and all about you; go to Vera's. You will not be disappointed.
    Thank you to Vera and her team for making this day so memorable!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Dear Shauna,
    We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and found your dream gown at Vera's! Thank you for your review.
  • Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 09/27/2019

I am so happy I went to Vera’s! I went in to my appointment nervous and not sure what to expect and was instantly put at ease! My consultant Caitlin was amazing and truly listened to what I was looking for. She narrowed down dresses based on my feedback and even after I was positive I found my dress kept pulling different styles just to be sure!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Aisha · Married on 09/21/2019

So I heard of veras through my best friend, she had a beautiful dress for her wedding last year. Anywho I had
    No clue what type of dress I wanted or style, literally all I had was my Pinterest pins of many different styles. I had Lidia and she was amazing. She really listened to what my likes and dislikes were with each of the dresses I tried on. She was very patient with me, I tried on about 5 dresses or so. The last dress it was almost as if she took all the qualities I want in a dress and made it it back! When she brought it out and I tried it on, I knew it was the one ❤️. My maid of honor and myself both cried because we were just so taken back by the dress and how I looked in it. I got
    Measured for the dress and ended up buying it that very same day. She went above and beyond. Super amazing. Super funny and just great all around!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Vera's House of Bridals's reply:

Thank you for your review of our store. We are so glad you had such a wonderful time with Lydia- we agree, she is amazing! Welcome to the Vera's family and congratulation on finding your perfect gown!

Karen Vasquez · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing amazing!

Best service ever, from picking my dress to many alterations because I kept losing weight to the final pick-up everything was perfect. I had no budget for a dress but Veras did not let this change the dresses they showed me. I ended up falling in love with the lowest priced dress. They pay attention to making your dream dress come true and giving you a remarkable experience.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Deidre

Deidre · Married on 09/14/2019

Veras is the best!

My mom bought her wedding dress here three years ago, and I bought mine last month! They are so helpful, and so patient, and also have a wonderful selection for so many different price points. I can’t wait to wear my gorgeous gown!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Tammy

Tammy Pope · Married on 09/13/2019

Best most relaxing experience ever!

All of the wonderful ladies at Vera's were simply wonderful in every way - I even got to meet and talk to Vera herself. Wonderful overall experience - and so excited that I found the dress of my dreams.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Vera's is the BEST!

I loved my experience at Vera's!! The consulant really listened to my thoughts, opinions, and my style and was able to help me find my perfect dress! I would definitely recommend looking at all Vera's has to offer!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Kellsey

Kellsey Schmitz · Married on 08/24/2019

Bride to be

My consultant was amazing and with only 2 requirements found me the perfect dress. It was the second one I tried on and despite trying on other ones, I always ended up back in the one when she was out of the room! So very happy with my experience at Vera’s!

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/24/2019

What an amazing experience!

Veras is the place to go! I hate dresses! This was actually one of my least favorite tasks and Veras made it a good time for me! I told them what I didn’t like in a dress and she would bring back something more beautiful each time!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Vera's House of Bridals 9
    Vera's House of Bridals 10
    Vera's House of Bridals 11
    Vera's House of Bridals 12
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 08/10/2019

I had been to two other bridal stores before coming to Vera’s. After stalking a particular dress online, I made an appt at Vera’s to try it on. It was the first dress I tried, and I immediately fell in love. I tried on several more, but I naturally went back to the first one. I couldn’t be more thankful to have worked with Tammy and Jayme. They were very professional, fun, and made me feel at ease. I’d highly recommend Vera’s to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Vera's House of Bridals's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. We are so happy to be a part of your special day.
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/20/2019

LOVE my dress

My dress was absolutley perfect. It was beautiful and fit so well. Super happy with my experience.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/06/2019

Vera's was a wonderful place and very respectful! Tammy was very helpful during my time and she said there was no time limit or dress limit to try on. She would keep finding dresses for me to try on as long as I needed until I found the one or until I found a contender. Tammy helped me try on multiple dresses and eventually find my wedding dress!! I also met the one and only, Vera, who was very sweet and she was very helpful with dresses also. I highly recommend Vera's to anyone looking to find a great dress with amazing service from staff.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Vera's House of Bridals's reply:

Erica, we are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress and you enjoyed your time here! Thank you for the kind review. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with!
  • Brooke

Brooke Ferrell · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful place and dresses, amazing staff!

I can't begin to thank Vera's enough for the beautiful wedding dress, veil, headpiece, bridesmaid dresses, and mother-of dresses! Everyone who bought their dresses there felt stunning and the staff was so helpful every step of the way! The salon itself is so beautiful - every bride deserves to experience the "Vera's experience!"

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Vera's House of Bridals 13
    Vera's House of Bridals 14

Kelsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Very attentive and personal bridal sales

Staff were very attentive to mine and my party's needs. They brought exactly what I was looking for and helped the process go smoothly!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

I went along with a friend who is also engaged for her bridal appointment. We had a wonderful time, the staff were great, as were the selection of dresses! Although I had already bought my dress, I was lucky enough to find the perfect hair piece here for my big day. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/05/2018
  • Raven

Raven · Married on 10/13/2018

I am so glad I went to Vera's. I couldn't imagine going anywhere now because my service was so great. I highly recommend Tammy. She made me feel so good about every choice I was making and made me feel so good about my body. Thank you so much Tammy

Sent on 06/12/2017