Bliss Bridal

Brookfield, WI View map

Bliss Bridal is a wedding gown boutique located in Brookfield, Wisconsin. This locally-owned bridal salon offers a modern atmosphere and personalized service for clients. With ten exquisite designers to choose from, the options are endless. Whether a ballgown or a mermaid gown, Bliss Bridal carries an array of silhouettes perfect for your big day.

Bliss Bridal offers formal wear for weddings and other special occasions. To ensure individualized attention, the boutique books only one bridal appointment per day. It is encouraged to bring examples of your favorite styles and ideas to your appointment, ensuring the stylist understands what your vision is. Gowns can take anywhere from four to seven months to arrive in store and typically require additional eight to twelve weeks for alterations. Clients can complete their look with the accessories that Bliss Bridal offers, including veils, hair pieces, and jewelry.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

• Heather
    Heather T. Married on 08/14/2021

Joyful staff

Their space is so amazing, you feel so important and the people there truly help you find your dream dress. Also, I came with my grandmas veil because I Knew I would be wearing it. They were so helpful to help me match it!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Z. Married on 05/15/2021

Fantastic wedding dress shopping experience!

I booked an appointment with Bliss mostly to get a feel of what was out there for dresses and figure out what I like. I didn't think I'd find much in my budget, but boy was I wrong! The styling consultant picked out amazing dresses, there were 3 that I fell in love with. We tried one back on that I hadn't totally loved and she threw ivory fabric under the skirt instead of the champagne and boom-I cried and knew it was the one. The price was just right, ordering was so easy, and the dress arrived about 6 months later as they had discussed! It was such a fun experience and I wish I could do it again (but I plan on staying married so I guess not). I felt like a princess and was so grateful that even with the pandemic (my appointment was in July) I was able to have 2 of my friends with me. Would highly recommend!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent!

I had a great experience at Bliss! Before my appointment, I sent them pictures of two dresses that I found online that I really liked. They did not have those dresses in the store but did a great job pulling dresses that looked similar for me! I tried on about nine dresses and ended up buying the first one I tried on (that they pulled for me!). I always felt relaxed and like there was no pressure on the day. I also enjoyed being able to wander around the salon to look at dresses and see the prices on them before trying on!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Nick
    13 photos · 09/26/2020

SEWcials, LLC SEWcials, LLC Wedding Dresses

I have received several clients who purchased their dresses at Bliss. Brides, bridesmaids and teens who have selected beautiful dresses for their special occasion. The common theme I heard from all was the outstanding service prior to purchasing their dresses and this continued after the dress left the bridal shop. I have met with the staff (and they are wonderful) and have had contact with the owner as well. I would highly recommend Bliss to anyone.

18915 W Capitol Drive, Suite 100 Brookfield, WI, 53045
Location of (Bliss Bridal)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding