Bliss Bridal

14685 W Capitol Dr, Brookfield, WI 53005 Map · Phone number

About Bliss Bridal

Bliss Bridal is a wedding gown boutique located in Brookfield, Wisconsin. This locally-owned bridal salon offers a modern atmosphere and personalized service for clients. With ten exquisite designers to choose from, the options are endless. Whether a ballgown or a mermaid gown, Bliss Bridal carries an array of silhouettes perfect for your big day.

Bliss Bridal offers formal wear for weddings and other special occasions. To ensure individualized attention, the boutique books only one bridal appointment per day. It is encouraged to bring examples of your favorite styles and ideas to your appointment, ensuring the stylist understands what your vision is. Gowns can take anywhere from four to seven months to arrive in store and typically require additional eight to twelve weeks for alterations. Clients can complete their look with the accessories that Bliss Bridal offers, including veils, hair pieces, and jewelry.

Plunging back line
Flowy dress
Flowy dress

58 Reviews for Bliss Bridal

Kaitlin · Getting married on 10/12/2019

I loved my experience at Bliss! I worked with Sky, and she was so sweet. She also seemed just as excited as I was when I found my dress. She was very accommodating, and she even pulled dresses for me that were close to my style. Overall, I highly recommend. Keep an eye out for when they have trunk shows!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Loved my experience at Bliss! Everyone was super professional and knew what they were doing. They were a little pushy when I was thinking about not buying on the spot. I did leave and come back later that day and they were SO nice and helpful when I purchased my gown. Love this place!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2018

I traveled 3.5 hours to Bliss so I could try on a dress I found a picture of online and no one else had within a 2 hour drive radius. My experience there did not disappoint! I loved the vibe I got as soon as I stepped in the doors - it is so cute! I loved the consultant who also had pulled dresses similar to the one I wanted to try on! I totally trusted her opinion. I also loved that once I said yes to the dress, she immediately offered the option of taking the dress from the shelf and paying even less! Highly would recommend shopping here!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Bliss Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• SEWcials, LLC
    SEWcials, LLC Wedding Dresses

I have received several clients who purchased their dresses at Bliss. Brides, bridesmaids and teens who have selected beautiful dresses for their special occasion. The common theme I heard from all was the outstanding service prior to purchasing their dresses and this continued after the dress left the bridal shop. I have met with the staff (and they are wonderful) and have had contact with the owner as well. I would highly recommend Bliss to anyone.

• 14685 W Capitol Dr Brookfield, Wisconsin, 53005 See on map