Strike Bridal Bar

Milwaukee, WI View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Strike Bridal Bar is a wedding dress shop located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They aim to provide an upscale, relaxed shopping experience and offer a selection of gowns that can’t be found anywhere else in the state. Their contemporary wedding dresses range in style, from those that reflect up-to-the-minute trends to others that possess a more traditional look. They believe that finding the perfect dress is a momentous occasion and it should be celebrated in chic style.

Strike Bridal Bar offers a variety of appointment types in order to provide the personalized shopping experience that you’ve always dreamt of. You will enjoy the privacy of your own bridal suite and guidance from one of their experienced stylists. To best envision your complete wedding style, this boutique would be happy to begin your appointment with professional makeup application and hairstyling. For an added touch, your afternoon of dress shopping can include a batch of signature cocktails and sweet treats for you and your guests. Separate appointments, specific to choosing the perfect accessories and collecting your gown once it arrives, are also available.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

• Laura
    Laura K. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing Wedding Experience

AMAZING! Strike is a must stop for wedding dress shopping. The entire staff is so nice and friendly. I had Alexis, and she was great - I immediately felt comfortable with her and not pressured to purchase whatsoever. She let my emotions and me make the decision, which I love that type of shopping experience. I upgraded my appointment to get the drink and macrons, WHICH WERE AMAZING!! Thank you Strike team, I will recommend you a thousand times over again.
  • Briana
    Briana Married on 07/10/2021

Absolutely recommend.

I had to get into Strike Bridal bar when I found out they had my designer of choice. The experience was simply amazing. They were so nice, never rushed me. I was able to say yes to the dress in my first and only dress appointment. Highly recommend Strike Bridal Bar.
    Emily R. Married on 06/08/2021

Fantastic Experience!

If I could add more stars to this review I would!! I visited Strike two weeks ago and was completely blown away by the service they provided. They had dresses for every style and body type and my stylist Abby was so helpful in finding a dress that was just for me! They even go as far as looking at your Pinterest board to see the styles that you are pinning and pull dresses that match those styles. I said yes to the first dress that I tried on and it was a dress I never would have chosen but Abby had it pulled for me and it was perfect!!

I would recommend Strike to every person that is looking for the perfect dress for their special day and a 10/10 experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

326 W Florida St Milwaukee, WI, 53207
555-555-5555
Location of (Strike Bridal Bar)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding