303 E Verona Ave, Verona, WI 53593 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moments to Cherish Bridals & Etc, LLC

Moments to Cherish Bridals & Etc, LLC is a locally owned bridal boutique that specializes in all bridal and wedding party attire which includes Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother's Dresses, Special Occasion and Prom. Every wedding is as unique as its bride, and we our goal is to help guide this uniqueness into the bride's perfect vision of what her wedding will look like. We strive to achieve the highest customer satisfaction and quality gowns at a reasonable price. We have been under new Ownership since October of 2010.

6 Reviews for Moments to Cherish Bridals & Etc, LLC

I did not purchase my dress here, but I was coming to Madison from California for my wedding and needed to find someone to steam my dress. I called several shops and cleaners in town and all of the others were very rude/rushed and either told me it would be at least $100 to steam my dress, or they didn't have enough time, or they would need the dress for up to a whole week. Moments to Cherish worked within my schedule to make my dress look fresh, and they did it within two hours. They also were very reasonably priced and even walked the dress out to the car for me and took some grease marks out of it left by the original seamstress! I highly recommend the wonderful service here!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Theresa · Married on 09/28/2013

I loved the women here at Moments to Cherish! They were all very friendly and encouraging.
    The bridal store has a fantastic amount and variety of wedding dresses. Many of them are floor sample only - which is good and bad. The great thing is that I found my dress in a sample and it was only $300, plus came with a headpiece or veil! The bad, of course, is that you might fall in love with a dress that just isn't in your size and they have no way to get it because it has been discontinued. Besides floor sample only dresses, they do have tons (not David's bridal tons, but a lot for a small shop) of dresses that you can order after trying on their sample.
    Leigh, the taylor, is fantastic and very encouraging. I enjoyed working with them and love my dress so much!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Moments to Cherish Bridals & Etc, LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 303 E Verona Ave Verona, 53593 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Moments to Cherish Bridals & Etc, LLC)