617 Ryan St Ste 210, Pewaukee, WI 53072 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bucci's Bridal

Bucci's Bridal opened its doors in March of 2014! Melissa, the owner, wants to connect with the bride who is seeking a modern shopping experience with dresses that are fresh and romantic, while still feeling classic.

At Bucci’s Bridal, we believe every bride deserves a personalized experience with a team of consultants to help you style your complete bridal ensemble. Our goal is to provide you with expert styling service with beautiful, high-quality wedding dresses while seeing how fun and easy finding your dress can be!

Once you arrive, you will feel comfortable in our boutique like setting with two spacious dressing rooms with over-sized mirrors. Relax in our quieter atmosphere while your personal stylist shows you dresses in your room she has pre-picked based on your preferences from communicating earlier in the week.

We guarantee that our team of expert stylists will take the guess-work out of dress shopping and help you quickly and confidently choose your dress! It’s the new way to say “yes”; you won’t want to miss out on our one-of-a-kind experience.

Follow Bucci's Bridal on

Real Bride, Nikki
mandyjeff 596 51 657828

93 Reviews for Bucci's Bridal

Jessey Borden · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Bucci's Bridal completely exceeded my expectations.

I cannot say enough about Bucci's Bridal! My experience here was phenomenal and I never knew that wedding dress shopping could be so fun or easy! When I first arrived to the store, I was greeted with such enthusiasm and taken to a dressing room where dresses were already picked out for me based on a style quiz I had taken beforehand and personal conversation with a stylist. Christy was so amazing and extremely helpful, working with me to find my dream dress. You can tell everyone there truly cares about your experience and feels the same excitement you do when you find your dress. I hope that every bride has the experience I had at Bucci’s Bridal!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Margaret · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Such a wonderful experience!! These girls are amazing!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful these ladies treated me! They listened to me and found me my dream dress!!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Alexandria Kohnle · Getting married on 10/31/2020

I said yes to the dress, and Bucci’s Bridal

quaint, adorable store that caters to every girls need! I am not a lace or frills girl by any means and Bucci’s Bridal had the BEST selection of dresses! Melissa was a FANTASTIC help and able to help me find my dream dress!

Sent on 10/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bucci's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Easily Arranged Floral Design Wedding Florists

Melissa is a wonderful person to work with.

• Coqui Paperie Wedding Invitations

Bucci has a very cute shop and offers beautiful dresses with awesome service.

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

Bucci's Bridal is such a cute boutique! The dresses are so beautiful and the staff is so sweet to work with. They really care about all of their brides and do whatever they can to help them find their dream dress. I highly recommend them to every bride!

• 617 Ryan St Ste 210 Pewaukee, WI, 53072 See on map
    2626919963 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bucci's Bridal)