617 Ryan St Ste 210, Pewaukee, WI 53072 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Bucci's Bridal

Bucci's Bridal opened its doors in March of 2014! Melissa, the owner, wants to connect with the bride who is seeking a modern shopping experience with dresses that are fresh and romantic, while still feeling classic.

At Bucci’s Bridal, we believe every bride deserves a personalized experience with a team of consultants to help you style your complete bridal ensemble. Our goal is to provide you with expert styling service with beautiful, high-quality wedding dresses while seeing how fun and easy finding your dress can be!

Once you arrive, you will feel comfortable in our boutique like setting with two spacious dressing rooms with over-sized mirrors. Relax in our quieter atmosphere while your personal stylist shows you dresses in your room she has pre-picked based on your preferences from communicating earlier in the week.

We guarantee that our team of expert stylists will take the guess-work out of dress shopping and help you quickly and confidently choose your dress! It’s the new way to say “yes”; you won’t want to miss out on our one-of-a-kind experience.

Follow Bucci's Bridal on

Real Bride, Nikki
mandyjeff 596 51 657828

102 Reviews for Bucci's Bridal

Maddie Organ · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Loved this dress shopping experience!

I absolutely loved my dress shopping experience at Bucci's Bridal! My consultant was friendly and warm, and knew their inventory inside and out. I found my dream dress at Bucci 's because she had the eye to combine a strap from the designer with a bodice that I really loved. Sipping champagne after I said Yes to the dress (and veil!) is a moment I won't forget. Thank you, Bucci!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maddie! We are so happy we could help your vision come to life and can't wait to see you in your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Laura

Laura · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Trust your Gut

I'm not your typical girly bride. I haven't always thought of what kind of wedding I was going to have much less what dress. I'm also very indecisive and analytical, so dress shopping brought a lot of anxiety. I started my dress shopping on Saturday 10/12 at my first location. I was nervous and not super excited... because anxiety... lol. The girl there was awesome, however, they didn't have a ton in my style (comfortable, rustic, romantic... at least that's what my group kept saying). They just never felt like "ME". I went to Bucci's the next day, with a smaller group and a better understanding of what my style was. We were greeted by a dog (score one for Bucci's), which I thought was a good sign. When we were walked back to the dressing room they had already picked a few dresses that matched the Pinterest pictures they had asked for days prior to our appointment (score another for Bucci's for preparedness). Funny thing is, the first dress they had me try on ended up being the one. Being analytical, I kept trying on dresses, but everyone knew which one was right for me. I never understood how someone could spend more than a couple hundred dollars on a dress, until I saw myself in this one. I trusted my "Gibbs" gut (huge NCIS fan over here) and although it was more than I had planned on shelling out for a dress, I said "Yes" to Stella York (it sounds so fancy)! Thank you NOEL... you were a gem!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Hi Laura! We are SO happy we could find you your dream dress. Congratulations and we can't wait to see you on your big day. Thank you for the kind words, it means the world to us that we're able to make your shopping experience so easy! That's how it should be!

Theresa Donahue · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Wonerful bridal shop!

Bucci’s was amazing! They opened up their store for me to come in & try dresses, even though they weren’t in at the time! I found my dream dress here. The staff is SO friendly & helpful, I’m so glad to do business here! They just ordered my dress & I can’t wait for it to get here so I can try it on again. Thank you Bucci’s for making one of my dreams come true! 🥰

Sent on 10/07/2020

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on finding your dream dress, Theresa! We are so glad we were able to accomidate you and spend the afternoon with you! Can't wait to see you in it! Cheers!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bucci's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Easily Arranged Floral Design Wedding Florists

Melissa is a wonderful person to work with.

• Coqui Paperie Wedding Invitations

Bucci has a very cute shop and offers beautiful dresses with awesome service.

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

Bucci's Bridal is such a cute boutique! The dresses are so beautiful and the staff is so sweet to work with. They really care about all of their brides and do whatever they can to help them find their dream dress. I highly recommend them to every bride!

• 617 Ryan St Ste 210 Pewaukee, WI, 53072 See on map
    2626919963 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bucci's Bridal)