Bucci's Bridal

617 Ryan St Ste 210, Pewaukee, WI 53072 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Bucci's Bridal

Bucci's Bridal opened its doors in March of 2014! Melissa, the owner, wants to connect with the bride who is seeking a modern shopping experience with dresses that are fresh and romantic, while still feeling classic.

At Bucci’s Bridal, we believe every bride deserves a personalized experience with a team of consultants to help you style your complete bridal ensemble. Our goal is to provide you with expert styling service with beautiful, high-quality wedding dresses while seeing how fun and easy finding your dress can be!

Once you arrive, you will feel comfortable in our boutique like setting with two spacious dressing rooms with over-sized mirrors. Relax in our quieter atmosphere while your personal stylist shows you dresses in your room she has pre-picked based on your preferences from communicating earlier in the week.

We guarantee that our team of expert stylists will take the guess-work out of dress shopping and help you quickly and confidently choose your dress! It’s the new way to say “yes”; you won’t want to miss out on our one-of-a-kind experience.

Follow Bucci's Bridal on

Bucci's Bridal 5
Bucci's Bridal 6
Bucci's Bridal 7

Melissa · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Went in not expecting to buy a dress, but I did! The girls texted me before my appointment to see what I was looking for so they could pull dresses for me. They nailed down exactly what I was looking for and listened to my opinions. Working with Melissa and Krista was a great experience!

Kirsten · Getting married on 10/10/2020

I just had my bridal appointment at Bucci's and it was AMAZING!! The girls there all treat you like family and the salon is cozy and intimate. The bridal consultants were very knowledgeable but not pushy. I am so glad I found my dress there!!! ❤❤

Bucci's Bridal 8
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 11/23/2019

The BEST wedding dress experience!!

I had the most amazing experience at Bucci's Bridal. I had gone to several other boutiques/stores before going to Bucci's, but Buccis provided an experience that was not even comparable to the others. The customer service was beyond what I could have asked for. They have a good selection of dresses within great price ranges. I bought my dress, veil and jewelry all for $2,250. I would highly recommend any bride go to Bucci's!!!

Bucci's Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Easily Arranged Floral Design
    Easily Arranged Floral Design Wedding Florists

Melissa is a wonderful person to work with.

• Coqui Paperie
    Coqui Paperie Wedding Invitations

Bucci has a very cute shop and offers beautiful dresses with awesome service.

• Weddings With A Twist, LLC
    Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

Bucci's Bridal is such a cute boutique! The dresses are so beautiful and the staff is so sweet to work with. They really care about all of their brides and do whatever they can to help them find their dream dress. I highly recommend them to every bride!

• 617 Ryan St Ste 210 Pewaukee, 53072 See on map