Bucci's Bridal

Pewaukee, WI View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bucci's Bridal opened its doors in March of 2014! Melissa, the owner, wants to connect with the bride who is seeking a modern shopping experience with dresses that are fresh and romantic, while still feeling classic.

At Bucci’s Bridal, we believe every bride deserves a personalized experience with a team of consultants to help you style your complete bridal ensemble. Our goal is to provide you with expert styling service with beautiful, high-quality wedding dresses while seeing how fun and easy finding your dress can be!

Once you arrive, you will feel comfortable in our boutique like setting with two spacious dressing rooms with over-sized mirrors. Relax in our quieter atmosphere while your personal stylist shows you dresses in your room she has pre-picked based on your preferences from communicating earlier in the week.

We guarantee that our team of expert stylists will take the guess-work out of dress shopping and help you quickly and confidently choose your dress! It’s the new way to say “yes”; you won’t want to miss out on our one-of-a-kind experience.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Tammy
    Tammy S. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Amazing experience at Bucci’s Bridal!

As a plus-sized bride, I’d first like to say that Bucci’s selection of dresses for plus-sized brides is OUTSTANDING! My biggest fear was that I would be stuck choosing from dresses that were frumpy or matronly, and I was definitely mistaken! I worked with Alyssa who truly has a knack for what she does- bridal is definitely her niche! She made me feel so comfortable and gave such great feedback during my initial appointment. The intention of my first visit at the shop was to find the style of dress that best fit me and my personality- I had no idea that the 3rd dress that I tried on (and was Alyssa’s pick, BTW) would be my dress- I was literally speechless! Alyssa was so patient and allowed me to try on dresses while I waited for my sister-in-law to arrive, try on my favorites for my sister-in-law once she got to the shop, and even allowed me to schedule a 2nd appointment so that my Mom could be there to see my dress in person. Thank you so much Alyssa and Bucci’s Bridal for making my dress shopping experience effortless, stress-free, and so easy! I can’t wait to be a Bucci Bride! ❤️

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Tammy, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience here and we cannot wait to see you in your beautiful dress on your wedding day!
    Mindy R. Getting married on 07/22/2022

Best experience ever

I had the BEST experience at Bucci’s this past weekend. Tabitha was my stylist and she pulled all the styles that I was looking for. She made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. Bucci’s had the best style of dresses and so unique that I was able to say YES to the dress! HIGHLY recommend everyone go to Bucci’s you will not be disappointed! Thank you Bucci girls for all the help. Xoxo Mindy

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We are SO happy we found your perfect dress, Mindy! You are going to be the most stunning bride! Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so glad your experience was wonderful and we are so appreicative of the great review!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Highly Recommend for Your Dream Dress!

I had such a phenomenal experience at Bucci’s! I had filled out the pre-appointment questionnaire to determine what my style was like and the stylists had selected 4 dresses for me to look at right when I walked in. The moment I saw one of the dresses, I knew it was the one for me. The first dress I tried on was the one I ended up buying. We got complimentary champagne and my mom and two bridal party members and I had a blast! Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a small and personalized shopping experience, with absolutely beautiful options. I cannot wait to get my dress in and wear it for my wedding day!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Samantha, thank you for your kind words! It's crazy how sometimes the first dress is THE dress and we are so happy you loved our selection of dresses! It was great working with you! Cannot wait to see pictures from your big day!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 08/19/2017
  • Joel & Monica
    18 photos · 09/12/2016

Easily Arranged Floral Design Easily Arranged Floral Design Wedding Florists

Melissa is a wonderful person to work with.

Coqui Paperie Coqui Paperie Wedding Invitations

Bucci has a very cute shop and offers beautiful dresses with awesome service.

Weddings With A Twist, LLC Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

Bucci's Bridal is such a cute boutique! The dresses are so beautiful and the staff is so sweet to work with. They really care about all of their brides and do whatever they can to help them find their dream dress. I highly recommend them to every bride!

617 Ryan St Ste 210 Pewaukee, WI, 53072
2626919963
Location of (Bucci's Bridal)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding