Bucci's Bridal

Pewaukee, WI View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bucci's Bridal opened its doors in March of 2014! Melissa, the owner, wants to connect with the bride who is seeking a modern shopping experience with dresses that are fresh and romantic, while still feeling classic.

At Bucci’s Bridal, we believe every bride deserves a personalized experience with a team of consultants to help you style your complete bridal ensemble. Our goal is to provide you with expert styling service with beautiful, high-quality wedding dresses while seeing how fun and easy finding your dress can be!

Once you arrive, you will feel comfortable in our boutique like setting with two spacious dressing rooms with over-sized mirrors. Relax in our quieter atmosphere while your personal stylist shows you dresses in your room she has pre-picked based on your preferences from communicating earlier in the week.

We guarantee that our team of expert stylists will take the guess-work out of dress shopping and help you quickly and confidently choose your dress! It’s the new way to say “yes”; you won’t want to miss out on our one-of-a-kind experience.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sarah
    Sarah M. Getting married on 06/15/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous dresses and a Spectacular Team!

I went reception dress shopping with all my bridesmaids and we did the VIP experience. It made dress shopping so memorable. The dress selection is amazing and there's something for every budget. Alyssa did such a great job helping me find a dress and worked within my budget. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Sarah, we are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience finding your gown! We are looking forward to seeing pictures from the wedding reception, you are going to look gorgeous!
  • Amy
    Amy W. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Amazing experience!

Loved everything about my time at Bucci's Bridal! I booked a VIB appointment and got to enjoy trying on dresses with everyone important to me! Alyssa was an amazing consultant and took all of my opinions and helped me find the perfect dress! I felt so supported and truly enjoy every second of my experience here!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy we could help you find the perfect gown for your big day! You are going you look stunning, we cannot wait to see pictures!
    Breanna L. Getting married on 10/14/2023

Amazing!

Wow…. I can not say enough good things about Bucci’s Bridal! I had gone to three boutiques before Buccis and none of them compared in service or dresses! From the moment I walked in, I was greeted by my stylist Tabitha. She had already had dresses pulled for me which no other boutique stylist did. She was so sweet and helpful and always made sure my train and/or veil was laying right. When I said yes to my dress, Tabitha gave us as much time as we wanted to drink our champagne and celebrate! I was also provided with lots of resources for services after I receive my dress to get it altered, preserved, you name it! I 1000% recommend Bucci’s and I am so happy that I am a Bucci Bride! The experience was unmatched!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Breanna! We are so happy we could help you find the perfect dress for your big day. You are going to look absolutely beautiful, we can't wait to see pictures!
  • illustration stars

26 photos · 08/19/2017
Joel & Monica
18 photos · 09/12/2016

Easily Arranged Floral Design Easily Arranged Floral Design Wedding Florists

Melissa is a wonderful person to work with.

Coqui Paperie Coqui Paperie Wedding Invitations

Bucci has a very cute shop and offers beautiful dresses with awesome service.

Weddings With A Twist, LLC Weddings With A Twist, LLC Wedding Planners

Bucci's Bridal is such a cute boutique! The dresses are so beautiful and the staff is so sweet to work with. They really care about all of their brides and do whatever they can to help them find their dream dress. I highly recommend them to every bride!

617 Ryan St Ste 210 Pewaukee, WI, 53072
2626919963
Location of (Bucci's Bridal)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding