Bucci's Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Tammy
    Tammy S. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Amazing experience at Bucci’s Bridal!

As a plus-sized bride, I’d first like to say that Bucci’s selection of dresses for plus-sized brides is OUTSTANDING! My biggest fear was that I would be stuck choosing from dresses that were frumpy or matronly, and I was definitely mistaken! I worked with Alyssa who truly has a knack for what she does- bridal is definitely her niche! She made me feel so comfortable and gave such great feedback during my initial appointment. The intention of my first visit at the shop was to find the style of dress that best fit me and my personality- I had no idea that the 3rd dress that I tried on (and was Alyssa’s pick, BTW) would be my dress- I was literally speechless! Alyssa was so patient and allowed me to try on dresses while I waited for my sister-in-law to arrive, try on my favorites for my sister-in-law once she got to the shop, and even allowed me to schedule a 2nd appointment so that my Mom could be there to see my dress in person. Thank you so much Alyssa and Bucci’s Bridal for making my dress shopping experience effortless, stress-free, and so easy! I can’t wait to be a Bucci Bride! ❤️

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Tammy, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience here and we cannot wait to see you in your beautiful dress on your wedding day!
    Mindy R. Getting married on 07/22/2022

Best experience ever

I had the BEST experience at Bucci’s this past weekend. Tabitha was my stylist and she pulled all the styles that I was looking for. She made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. Bucci’s had the best style of dresses and so unique that I was able to say YES to the dress! HIGHLY recommend everyone go to Bucci’s you will not be disappointed! Thank you Bucci girls for all the help. Xoxo Mindy

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We are SO happy we found your perfect dress, Mindy! You are going to be the most stunning bride! Thank you so much for your kind words, we're so glad your experience was wonderful and we are so appreicative of the great review!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Getting married on 07/16/2022

Highly Recommend for Your Dream Dress!

I had such a phenomenal experience at Bucci’s! I had filled out the pre-appointment questionnaire to determine what my style was like and the stylists had selected 4 dresses for me to look at right when I walked in. The moment I saw one of the dresses, I knew it was the one for me. The first dress I tried on was the one I ended up buying. We got complimentary champagne and my mom and two bridal party members and I had a blast! Would highly recommend if you’re looking for a small and personalized shopping experience, with absolutely beautiful options. I cannot wait to get my dress in and wear it for my wedding day!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Samantha, thank you for your kind words! It's crazy how sometimes the first dress is THE dress and we are so happy you loved our selection of dresses! It was great working with you! Cannot wait to see pictures from your big day!!
    Sheila A. Getting married on 06/25/2022

Highly recommend!

I went dress shopping for the very first time at Bucci’s Bridal and it was such a great experience! Prior to my appointment, they answered all of my questions and made me feel really comfortable. There’s no limit to how many dress you can try on and you’re not being rushed. Not to mention that their prices are unbeatable! My stylist pulled dresses that met my specifications and helped me narrow down my choices. Once I said yes to the dress, they brought us some champagne to help us celebrate. Such a wonderful experience!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Shiela! We are so glad we were able to find your perfect dress!!! You are going to be the most stunning bride. Congratulations!
  • Maddie
    Maddie Getting married on 06/18/2022

Highly Recommend!!

I found my wedding dress at Bucci’s over the weekend and could not have been any more impressed with the experience! Every gown was stunning, the environment was super inviting, and most importantly, the ladies from Bucci’s were so kind and helpful. I worked with Tabitha and she made me feel so comfortable and pulled dresses that were exactly what I was looking for. She was so great to work with and answered all of my 10000 questions. Highly, highly recommend!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We are SO happy we could find your perfect dress, Maddie! You are going to have the most perfect wedding day and we can't wait. Thank you for your kind words, we are so glad your experience was wonderful and are so grateful for your kind words!
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Getting married on 06/12/2022

Exactly how I imagined saying Yes to the Dress!

Saying yes to the dress is a magical time as a bride. For some background, I’m a pretty decisive and quick action person that makes sure things get done and this is a weekend that I jam packed with multiple visits to different bridal shops throughout Wisconsin. Out of all the shops, Bucci’s bridal gave the vision that I was hoping for.

It was an intimate shop with associates who felt like my hype crew. I was able to schedule a longer session with my parents, maid of honor, bridesmaid and mother in law. The appointment was made months in advance. I found this place through Instagram and then made an appointment. Appointments do have a fee and once it is made you fill out a google form with details. By the time I visited Bucci’s I had some what an idea of what I wanted but they made sure I tried literally everything that I possible could want. I even tried on dresses I didn’t think existed.

Nicole was my sales associate and what I loved about her was her genuine presence to truly make me enjoy the experience. I felt like every dress she chose made me feel like a celebrity. And unlike other sales associates from other stores she reminded me that I will know what dress will speak to me versus buy this dress now it’s a great deal. I had experiences that day from other bridal shops where associates shared their energy and sentiment that I was a waste of their time when I didn’t say yes or didn’t like their selections.

Now back to Bucci’s. Buccis may look small but they have every style dress imaginable. I love the seating area and how bright the store is. I also loved the candy bowl, Instagram wall and the champagne experience. It was so much fun to pop the champagne glasses with my dress on.

I highly recommend going to Bucci’s because there is truly no experience like it. You truly get to experience the yes to the dress magic here!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Danielle, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you had a great experience with Nicole here at Bucci's Bridal. We are so happy we could provide the "say yes to the dress magic!" You are going to look so beautiful in your dress.
  • Michele
    Michele G. Getting married on 04/02/2022

Amazing Experience and Would Highly Recommend!

I had the most amazing experience at Bucci’s Bridal! I had the pleasure of working with Tabatha who made me feel very comfortable and listened to every detail I was looking for in a dress. After trying on several A line dresses, I ended up asking her to pick out any form-fitting dress to try on, which ended up being the dress I said YES to! After trying on dresses at a few other bridal boutiques where the women I worked with were very pushy to get a sale, I was so appreciative of Bucci’s patience and care. It was a night and day experience for me. I would highly recommend Bucci’s and to request Tabatha when you go!

Also my sister got her wedding dress here a few years ago and also had a great experience!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Michele. We are so happy hear that you had a great experience with Tabitha and that your sister also had a great experience when she bought her dress here! We cannot wait to see pictures from your wedding day, you are going to look so beautiful in your dress!
  • Lexi
    Lexi W. Getting married on 12/12/2021

AMAZING...definitely reccommend

Bucci's helped me find THE dress, and no other store could compare. I was loved, taken care of well, and felt so special while shopping for a wedding dress. I would reccommend Bucci's to ANYONE!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lexi! We are so happy we could find your perfect dress and can't wait for you to pick it up!! Congratulations, again!
  • Kirstyn
    Kirstyn W. Married on 11/06/2021

Great experience - highly recommend!!

Alyssa and the team at Bucci's Bridal were SO helpful in finding my perfect dress. They were incredibly patient, kind, accomodating, and helpful throughout the entire process. My experience was anything but stressful, even though I was getting my dress relatively close to my wedding date! The dress selection is so unique, too! Bucci's carries brands that no other store in the state carries. I'm so thankful I was able to work with Alyssa and can't recommend Bucci's enough. Thank you all so much!!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Kirstyn, thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress! You are going to look absolutely stunning on your wedding day!
    Diana R. Married on 11/06/2021

Loved my experience

The ladies at Bucci's Bridal made it so easy and fun to find my dress and say yes! 10/10 reccommend. Very happy with my experience! The boutique is so cute too and they have an amazing selection of designers you can't find everywhere!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Diana. We are so happy you found your dream dress and can't wait to see you on your big day!
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience!

I loved my experience at Bucci's. Amazing selection of dresses and all well priced. I was between two dresses and they did a great job of guiding me through a decision I felt comfortable with. I would highly recommend!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

SO happy for you, Kelly! Congratulations on finding your dream dress!!! Thank you for your kind words!
  • Theresa
    Theresa A. Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience

I had a great experience with Bucci Bridal!! Anna was amazing and so helpful. I purchased my absolutely gorgeous Bella Belle shoes thru them, I have never been in love with a pair of shoes til now lol. I had bought my dress at a different store and had a bit of challenge finding the one, but wish I would have gone dress shopping at Bucci as I susoect it would have been less stressful search there😊

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Hi Theresa! Thank you so much for your kind words, we are SO happy we could find your dream shoes and wish you the most perfect wedding day you deserve!
    Katie W. Married on 10/02/2021

Easy to work with

The team at Bucci's Bridal was easy to work with and accommodating. I was interested in trying on a particular dress and they were quick to respond that they had it available for me to try at my appointment. The whole team was helpful in making sure I was ordering the right size for my height, which was very comforting. Their experience show and they made me feel very sure my dress would be here on time and the order would be correct.

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Katie! We are so glad we could find your dream dress, it's so stunning on you and we can't wait for your big day! Congratulations!
    Margaret G. Married on 09/11/2021

Best dress shopping experience!

Bucci's Bridal is an adorable boutique shop with BEAUTIFUL, unique dresses to choose from and A+++ service to help you find the perfect one! A brief online survey ahead of my appointment helped the stylist pull a handful of dresses that were waiting for me to try when I arrived. After trying on numerous others to determine what I liked and didn't like, I went back to the very first two to make my decision. Anna was so helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. With her expertise, I landed on a dress I never would have picked out browsing the racks on my own. I absolutely love the dress and couldn't be happier with the personalized attention and shopping experience at Bucci's!!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Meg! You looked absolutely stunning in your gorgeous dress and we can't wait to see it on your perfect day!
    Maddie O. Married on 09/04/2021

Loved this dress shopping experience!

I absolutely loved my dress shopping experience at Bucci's Bridal! My consultant was friendly and warm, and knew their inventory inside and out. I found my dream dress at Bucci 's because she had the eye to combine a strap from the designer with a bodice that I really loved. Sipping champagne after I said Yes to the dress (and veil!) is a moment I won't forget. Thank you, Bucci!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maddie! We are so happy we could help your vision come to life and can't wait to see you in your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 08/28/2021

Perfect place to shop!

I love, love, loved my experience at Bucci’s Bridal. Prior to my visit I filled out a survey about my tastes and budget and was so pleased to see that used for the preselected dresses to start the appointment.

I took advantage of their VIB offering which, for a small fee, afforded me having the store to myself and a slightly longer appointment. Both of which came in handy since I needed the extra time to find a perfect dress and since I had my mom and maid of honor join my appointment via FaceTime it was great to not be sharing the space with any other guests.

Tabitha did an amazing job selecting dresses for me and listening to my feedback to ultimately find the perfect one, the very last one I tried. I can’t recommend Bucci’s enough. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rebecca. They mean the world to us! We can't WAIT to see you in your gorgeous dress. It's just stunning, like it was made for you.
  • Abigail
    Abigail K. Married on 08/21/2021

The BEST Bridal store

Everyone at Buccis was incredible. They helped me pick the perfect dress and made sure I was happy every step of the way! They are all kind and super friendly! I would recommend to anyone! I bought a Stella York and got so many compliments on it!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Abigail! We are SO happy you loved your experience and most importantly your wedding day was perfect. Congratulations to you!!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 08/07/2021

Trust your Gut

I'm not your typical girly bride. I haven't always thought of what kind of wedding I was going to have much less what dress. I'm also very indecisive and analytical, so dress shopping brought a lot of anxiety. I started my dress shopping on Saturday 10/12 at my first location. I was nervous and not super excited... because anxiety... lol. The girl there was awesome, however, they didn't have a ton in my style (comfortable, rustic, romantic... at least that's what my group kept saying). They just never felt like "ME". I went to Bucci's the next day, with a smaller group and a better understanding of what my style was. We were greeted by a dog (score one for Bucci's), which I thought was a good sign. When we were walked back to the dressing room they had already picked a few dresses that matched the Pinterest pictures they had asked for days prior to our appointment (score another for Bucci's for preparedness). Funny thing is, the first dress they had me try on ended up being the one. Being analytical, I kept trying on dresses, but everyone knew which one was right for me. I never understood how someone could spend more than a couple hundred dollars on a dress, until I saw myself in this one. I trusted my "Gibbs" gut (huge NCIS fan over here) and although it was more than I had planned on shelling out for a dress, I said "Yes" to Stella York (it sounds so fancy)! Thank you NOEL... you were a gem!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Hi Laura! We are SO happy we could find you your dream dress. Congratulations and we can't wait to see you on your big day. Thank you for the kind words, it means the world to us that we're able to make your shopping experience so easy! That's how it should be!
    Theresa D. Married on 06/12/2021

Wonerful bridal shop!

Bucci’s was amazing! They opened up their store for me to come in & try dresses, even though they weren’t in at the time! I found my dream dress here. The staff is SO friendly & helpful, I’m so glad to do business here! They just ordered my dress & I can’t wait for it to get here so I can try it on again. Thank you Bucci’s for making one of my dreams come true! 🥰

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations on finding your dream dress, Theresa! We are so glad we were able to accomidate you and spend the afternoon with you! Can't wait to see you in it! Cheers!!
  • Jayne
    Jayne R. Married on 06/12/2021

The Perfect Wedding Dress

My Liz Simon dress from Bucci Bridal was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had envisioned. After giving my budget, my stylist stuck within this range and did not show me anything above my limit. This was my only boutique that I had went to; and after trying on 5-6 dresses I knew this was the one. I received several compliments on my wedding day of how beautiful my dress was.

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jayne! You looked absolutely AMAZING on your special day, Congratulations and enjoy married life!!!
    Lauren P. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing staff and amazing dresses!

I had an absolutely amazing experience with Bucci’s Bridal! They had a wide variety of dresses and an extremely helpful staff! My stylist listened to what I liked and even offered helpful recommendations! For anyone who is wedding dress shopping- you HAVE to check them out!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy we could find you your dream dress, thank you for your kind words, Lauren! Can't wait to see you in it!
    Jaclyn B. Married on 05/01/2021

Positive and Welcoming

We had such a positive experience. We were helped with kindness and care until we found the perfect fit!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We are so happy you found the perfect dress, Jaclyn! We are so grateful you picked us to help be a small part of your big day! Can't wait to see you in it!
    Jessey B. Married on 02/11/2021

Bucci's Bridal completely exceeded my expectations.

I cannot say enough about Bucci's Bridal! My experience here was phenomenal and I never knew that wedding dress shopping could be so fun or easy! When I first arrived to the store, I was greeted with such enthusiasm and taken to a dressing room where dresses were already picked out for me based on a style quiz I had taken beforehand and personal conversation with a stylist. Christy was so amazing and extremely helpful, working with me to find my dream dress. You can tell everyone there truly cares about your experience and feels the same excitement you do when you find your dress. I hope that every bride has the experience I had at Bucci’s Bridal!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We am so happy you had a great experience, Jessey! We really appreciate your sweet words! Can't wait to see pictures from your big day!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa G. Married on 01/05/2021

Head over Heels Experience

I loved my entire experience! Going into the appointment I was unsure what style dress I was looking for exactly and Noel made me feel very comfortable with my decision making. She offered me a lot of options and was patient to get my feedback so that she could adjust the dresses we had in the fitting room. She was always very positive that we would find the perfect dress that I would love and I did just that! I wouldn't have changed a thing about my experience and would absolutely recommend Bucci's to fellow brides!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Alyssa! It was so great working with you :) I love how your look came together!
  • Genevieve
    Genevieve M. Married on 11/14/2020

Such a wonderful experience!! These girls are amazing!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful these ladies treated me! They listened to me and found me my dream dress!!! Thank you!

Bucci's Bridal's reply:

We appreciate your kind words, Genevieve! I love how your look came together and cannot wait to see pictures from the your big day!! :)