MK Kreations

1936 Dixie Drive Alterations of Bridal Gowns and Formal Wear, Waukesha, WI 53189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About MK Kreations

Beautiful Alterations of Bridal Gowns and Formal Wear. I am a fourth generation dressmaker/seamstress. I have been professionally altering and designing bridal gowns and formal wear for 20 plus years. I love working with brides and their attendants. Getting married can be a stressful time so I do my best to put your concerns at ease. Filled with years of skillful knowledge I will create that beautifully fitted gown of your dreams. I’m known in bridal shops throughout Southeastern Wisconsin for taking on their most challenging alterations and making the most fretful bride smile.

14 Reviews for MK Kreations

MK Kreations 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Rolfs · Married on 07/20/2019

MK works miracles!

MK is fantastic at what she does! Total miracle worker! I was super impressed with her work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    MK Kreations 8
    MK Kreations 9
    MK Kreations 10
    MK Kreations 11
    MK Kreations 12

MK Kreations's reply:

Thank You Amanda for your kind words. It was a so very nice working with you to make your day special. All the best to you and your husband! mk

Lucy · Married on 09/15/2018

My alteration experience was very enjoyable, and beyond thorough. MK is top notch and created a elegant bustle for my dress. I truly don’t think there’s something she couldn’t do or fix. My Stella York dress fit to a t and I danced all night.

Sent on 09/19/2018

MK Kreations's reply:

Thank you so much Lucy for your kind words. It was such a pleasure to help create a memorable day for you!
    Much Happiness, mk
  • Natalie

Natalie Fox · Married on 09/15/2018

Best Seamstress in Wisconsin

I absolutely loved my dress! MK did an amazing job altering my dress. It fit perfectly and I received so many compliments from people who said that it was the most beautiful dress they ever saw. She also made my veil!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    MK Kreations 17
    MK Kreations 18

• Reverend Christine
    Reverend Christine Wedding Officiants

MK Kreations, Mary Kay, is a genius master seamstress. The brides of mine along with their wedding attendants, mothers etc have been thrilled with her "magic". She's a seasoned professional and is highly reliable.

• 1936 Dixie Drive, Alterations of Bridal Gowns and Formal Wear Waukesha, 53189 See on map