Premiere Couture

Cambridge, WI View map

Local to Cambridge, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Premiere Couture specializes in affordable, on-trend designer wedding dresses. Founded in 1994, Premiere Couture is co-owned by designers and life-long friends Laura and Rosemary who each offer over 20 years of industry experience. Premiere Couture is dedicated to providing brides with a fun, intimate environment and VIP treatment while shopping for their dream dress.

Premiere Couture serves brides and mothers of the bride and groom. Plus size dresses in a wide variety of styles, colors, and prices are always available. Some of the boutique’s featured designers include Catherine Rose, Allure, Casablanca, Allure Couture and Allure Romance. A dedicated stylist is assigned to each bride-to-be to provide expert advice and suggestions while you shop. Your stylist will also supply you with accessories — including jewelry, hairpieces, shoes, veils, and sashes — to help you experiment with your wedding look. Stylists will never pressure you to select any particular dress, giving you the freedom to comfortably choose the perfect dress for you. Flexible to your budget, Premiere Couture offers frequent sample sales to aid financially-conscious brides in finding their dream dress. Every bride leaves with a complimentary swag bag, Appointments are strongly encouraged, though the boutique endeavors to accommodate walk-ins whenever possible. Alteration services can be recommended.

• Woman-owned

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Tammy
    Tammy S. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A dream come true with premiere couture!

Best experience I have ever had! 1st to get a surprise package in the mail (won’t say what it is as I don’t want to ruin it for others) that was super cute and so touching put a smile on my face. The communication from start to end is more than I can ask for. They asked me questions, as an example what my budget was that I prefer and let me tell you they did not disappoint me. They didn’t push me to get something more expensive at all which is the greatest feeling….I stayed at my budget and even had dresses lower than my budget that were stunning. They explained things to me about each dress from taking it in, to having to have it altered at the bottom and so on and I understood what they meant. They took their time to get to know me. They made me feel beautiful from the inside out and let me tell you I lack confidence in myself but I walked out that door that day with the biggest confidence and now can’t wait to be seen in my dress. FYI I never wear dresses, this is my 1st. Thank you Premiere Couture & Jerica for making my wedding dress experience the best I could ever ask for! And Thank You for helping my find my dream dress within my budget! I can’t wait until June, 25 2022 so I can looking stunning in my dress and share my pictures with you all! Best place ever…make your appts ladies they won’t disappoint you!
    Forever grateful,
    Tammy Schmitt
    Katelyn W. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing personal shopping experience!

10/10 - highly recommend!

I got my wedding dress, headpiece, veil, custom jean jacket, Mother of the Bride dress, and Mother of the Groom dress from Premiere Couture.

The entire experience was absolutely amazing! I did the VIP experience on a Sunday and brought my family and friends and we had so much fun! They went above and beyond to make the day absolutely amazing. There was food, drinks, I got my makeup done, and personal pictures! It was such a memorable and positive experience.

Their dress selection was big too. It has a beautiful boutique vibe but yet they have so many dresses to pick from. I absolutely love the accessories they had too! My headpiece was my favorite! 😍 I also got a custom jean jacket which was perfect for the wedding (and bachelorette party too!). I got to pick the pearls on the jacket, shade of the material, font, what it said, and I even added the date of our wedding. I loved my jacket and I still wear it all the time!

My stylist was so amazing! She listened to everything I said I wanted. I love that you can browse the dresses yourself and that you have your own dressing room and then come out of the room so your guests can see your dress. I think having personal time with the dress before everyone gives their opinion is so awesome. I’ve been to other bridal shops where your guests are in the room with you while you change and I wasn’t a fan of that.

MOB and MOG dresses both came from them too. They both loved their dresses, thought the selection was good and their dresses arrived quickly too!

Overall my experience was outstanding! I’m so happy I did a one stop shop. It was wonderful to work with only one place to get everything we needed. I highly recommend Premiere Couture!
    Sarah Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Premiere Couture was a PREMIERE experience!!

Buying from Premiere Couture was an incredible experience. Everyone was so kind and helpful-- not only were my family and I accommodated during these difficult times, but I ended up buying earrings, my veil, AND my dress from Premiere. They communicated with me several times since I live out of state and got my dress to me ASAP. They also sent me several cards to congratulate me on getting married! I will recommend them over and over again. Thank you, Premiere!!

Over a year later, I can add to this review that my dress was amazing for the wedding day. It was absolutely perfect in every way. I'm so happy with this dress, its everything I could have wanted!
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 38 Reviews
· Wedding Rentals

210 West Main Street Cambridge, WI, 53523

Tuesday - Friday 10am - 6pm Saturday 9am - 4pm
Location of (Premiere Couture)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding