Premiere Couture

Cambridge, Wisconsin View map

Local to Cambridge, Wisconsin, bridal boutique Premiere Couture specializes in affordable, on-trend designer wedding dresses. Founded in 1994, Premiere Couture is co-owned by designers and life-long friends Laura and Rosemary who each offer over 20 years of industry experience. Premiere Couture is dedicated to providing brides with a fun, intimate environment and VIP treatment while shopping for their dream dress.

Premiere Couture serves brides and mothers of the bride and groom. Plus size dresses in a wide variety of styles, colors, and prices are always available. Some of the boutique’s featured designers include Catherine Rose, Allure, Casablanca, Allure Couture and Allure Romance. A dedicated stylist is assigned to each bride-to-be to provide expert advice and suggestions while you shop. Your stylist will also supply you with accessories — including jewelry, hairpieces, shoes, veils, and sashes — to help you experiment with your wedding look. Stylists will never pressure you to select any particular dress, giving you the freedom to comfortably choose the perfect dress for you. Flexible to your budget, Premiere Couture offers frequent sample sales to aid financially-conscious brides in finding their dream dress. Every bride leaves with a complimentary swag bag, and if you purchase a Premiere Couture gown, you are further given a lifetime 15 percent off coupon. Appointments are strongly encouraged, though the boutique endeavors to accommodate walk-ins whenever possible. Alteration services can be recommended.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

Sarah Married on 08/06/2021

Premiere Couture was a PREMIERE experience!!

Buying from Premiere Couture was an incredible experience. Everyone was so kind and helpful-- not only were my family and I accommodated during these difficult times, but I ended up buying earrings, my veil, AND my dress from Premiere. They communicated with me several times since I live out of state and got my dress to me ASAP. They also sent me several cards to congratulate me on getting married! I will recommend them over and over again. Thank you, Premiere!!

Over a year later, I can add to this review that my dress was amazing for the wedding day. It was absolutely perfect in every way. I'm so happy with this dress, its everything I could have wanted!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/30/2020

Perfect dress

Found the perfect dress for the big day, and after a small defect was found on the dress, they fixed it and got the dress to me the very next day!! Wonderful team to work with at Premier Couture!
  • Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 10/10/2020

LOVED our experience with Mary Jo!

Mary Jo was awesome! She picked things I wouldn't have even thought of based on my feedback ahead of time and vision, and she was so fun to work with--she was patient, kind, and easy to work with---she's working on getting me possible options for dresses I loved to be even more my vision....love her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Karly & Andy
    22 photos · 07/13/2019

145 West Main Street Cambridge, Wisconsin, 53523

Monday - Friday 12pm - 6pm Saturday 10am - 4pm Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Location of (Premiere Couture)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding