Cherry Blossom Events

$3,683
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cherry Blossom Events

Dream. Plan. Blossom. Cherry Blossom Events takes pride in producing elegant, cohesive and memorable events. Check out our website to see what we are all about!

www.cherrybevents.com

Cultural (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

Literally can't say enough amazing things about Andrea!! She is truly the absolute best! Our wedding would never have happened without her. I decided I wanted to get married on our family farm, a daunting task that she truly brought to life. She thought of every little detail (needed a generator, bathroom trailer, lights, mosquito treatment, valet, etc) and was extremely organized and thorough. She laid out a very easy to follow timeline, checked in each month with the tasks to focus on every month, gave suggestions of professional experienced vendors, but was also willing to go way outside anything she had done before and find new options. For example we wanted really adventurous food with a mix of thai/peruvian/mediterranean/vietnamese/indian and somehow she found the perfect caterer who could make it happen. Andrea is simply the best and you will be lucky to have her, I thank my lucky stars she was available on the date we wanted. She is worth way more than she charges. I cannot recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture allison, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

We could NOT have had the most amazing, special, and FUN day without Maija by our side. From the very start, Maija made me feel really comfortable sharing our goals and vision. Especially in those areas where I hadn't given it a lot of thought or I didn't have a vision (and I have NO style sense), Majia so elegantly suggested lovely touches and ideas that fit so well with us as a couple. She exudes professionalism and kindness - and within a few weeks of hiring her, she saved me a LOT of money with some of the other vendors. We really could not have had such a fantastic and low-stress wedding weekend without Cherry Blossom and Maija. Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing to work with Cherry Blossom Events was hands down the best overall decision we made as part of our planning process! We worked with Maija and this review simply will not do justice for how incredible she was from start to finish throughout the whole process. She listened to all of the wishes we had for our special day and went above and beyond to make it better than we ever could have imagined. Her expertise and coordination efforts made everything so stress-free for us in the planning process; the finished product on our wedding day thanks to her efforts was stunning. If you're looking for a wedding planner, we would absolutely recommend Cherry Blossom Events!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1434572041484 8
220x220 sq 1434571991506 pickerellkbp0481zpsc8357d3a medium
220x220 sq 1434571972107 pickerellkbp0294zpsb526ce1c medium

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I had the honor of working with Cherry Blossom Events on a very special wedding ceremony for a couple who had been gifted with a wedding from Wish Upon a Wedding, a non-profit organization that gifts couples with complete wedding ceremonies who, due to extreme financial and vital challenges would not otherwise be able to celebrate their love with a formal wedding ceremony. Andrea and Sarah at CBE brought their expertise and experience in creating, coordinating, and performing a gorgeous wedding day for this brave, loving couple. I officiated that wedding and Andrea and Sarah were on board with me from the very beginning. Andrea, Sarah, and I were able to take on trouble-shooting and smoothing out the rough edges in the ceremony without having to add one more email for the bride or groom to answer. The entire wedding, complete with all the traditional vendors, cake, dj, venue, invitations, decorations, bridal dress, catering, hair and makeup, photographer, rings and shoes were masterfully put together in a matter of weeks. Cherry Blossom Events was awesome. Having them at the ceremony was a great pressure reliever for all the vendors who were relying on them for directions and specifics. The bride, groom, and their family did not have to worry about a thing. Cherry Blossom Events allowed them to be in the moment with each other, to be completely immersed in celebrating the beauty, abundance and promise of starting a new life together as husband and wife. I hope to work with Andrea and Sarah again, soon.

Sarah and Andrea are super good wedding planners that love what they do! They are what we call "Very Crafty Ladies" and it shines through when they bring to life what their client wants for their wedding day. Oh... and did we mention that they are rock stars in the photo booth (they have some awesome photo strips to prove it)!

Sarah and Andrea of Cherry Blossom Events are full-service Wedding Consultants and Event Planners with whom we have worked together on several weddings. We would recommend them just for their competence and professionalism but they are also wonderful and joyful people with whom to work. Wedding couples are well served by Andrea and Sarah who can make the journey to and the day of the wedding so much more hassle free. This is especially true for those Brides planning Wisconsin weddings from afar - hire Cherry Blossom Events to have your wedding plans come true.

Madison, WI 53714   See On Map