64 Reviews for Cherry Blossom Events

Non-Religious (2)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
64 Cherry Blossom Events Reviews

We could NOT have had the most amazing, special, and FUN day without Maija by our side. From the very start, Maija made me feel really comfortable sharing our goals and vision. Especially in those areas where I hadn't given it a lot of thought or I didn't have a vision (and I have NO style sense), Majia so elegantly suggested lovely touches and ideas that fit so well with us as a couple. She exudes professionalism and kindness - and within a few weeks of hiring her, she saved me a LOT of money with some of the other vendors. We really could not have had such a fantastic and low-stress wedding weekend without Cherry Blossom and Maija. Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The decision to hire Sarah from Cherry Blossom Events was the best decision we made for our wedding planning process! From the very beginning, Sarah helped to refer me to vendors that were all amazing to work with. She kept my husband and I very organized throughout the process and was always a great resource when we had questions throughout the entire 10 months of planning. Most importantly, Sarah become a friend to us and we'll miss getting to chat with her and see her on a regular basis!

The biggest challenge she helped us with was when our hotel called 48 hours before our guests were checking in to say that they would not be able to host any guests during our wedding weekend. She helped coordinate the shift to a new hotel, in a new city, which was no small feat. All 75 hotel rooms of guests were able to check in easily to the new hotel and arrive on time to events thanks to the new transportation Sarah set up and had the hotel pay for as a result of the change.

If you're looking for a fun wedding planning process and unique ideas to 'wow' your guests, you should chose CBE. Our guests are still raving about our wedding that was 2 weeks ago and cannot get over all of the thoughtful details.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Meghan was the coordinator for my daughter's wedding. She did an amazing job! She met with us before the wedding to make plans and then again at the venue to discuss all the details. Meghan was very organized and detail-oriented. She always responded quickly to our emails. On the day of the wedding, she and her staff set up the venue, worked with other vendors, helped decorate, coordinated the ceremony, and managed the flow of all the activities. At the end of the night, she and her staff packed up all the decorations and put everything back where it belonged. We truly could not have done it without her! Not only that, but she is kind, calm, and wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Marianne, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were trying to keep our wedding budget low, and probably wouldn't have hired a day-of coordinator, except the venue we chose required that we have one. And I'm SO thankful they did! Meghan was our coordinator, and she was incredibly helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding and on the day of. She was super nice and very professional. She sat down with us twice before the wedding - once to do a broad overview, and once three weeks before the wedding at the venue to go over every detail. We also emailed back and forth quite a bit. We thought we were pretty organized on our own, but Meghan was so on top of everything - from communication with our vendors to setting up the space. She was responsive and asked all the right questions. She gave her opinion on things but was also really flexible and found ways to make our vision work. You could tell she just wanted us to have exactly the wedding we imagined. And we did! On the day of the wedding, she helped coordinate the set up and made sure everything happened on time. At the end of the night, she and her assistant took everything down and when we came to pick it up the day after the wedding, it was all in boxes and easy for us to load up. I would recommend Meghan and Cherry Blossom to my friends and anyone else who wants to make sure their wedding planning and their wedding weekend run smoothly!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't rave enough about Cherry Blossom Events and Sarah, one of the amazing co-owners. While preparing for my wedding in the early stages, I came across a review for CBE by a former bride who said picking CBE was the best choice she made other than picking her groom and I couldn't agree more! CBE is top notch and made my wedding flawless from start to finish. Sarah is so well organized, and on top of everything going on. She has done this a ton and knows every little detail that comes up. She handled all of the vendors and design, and we couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome. She created the most perfect wedding for us that was stress free and so much fun. We live out of state and Sarah kept us in the loop every step of the way and worked around our schedules when we were in town. Not only did she create the perfect day for us but Sarah is so much fun to be around. While attending all of the vendor meetings with my family, she was like part of the crew. She provided a sense of calm as I was moments away from walking down the aisle and I’m honored she put in my veil! If you’re looking to have an amazing wedding in the Madison area, Sarah and CBE are your girls.

Profile Picture Susie, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Words cannot describe our gratitude toward Cherry Blossom Events - especially Andrea V. for putting on the wedding of our dreams!!! Andrea and her team setup everything the few days before the wedding and took everything down. Andrea made sure everything went smoothly - and when little hiccups came about -- she took care of them no questions asked. We ran into a particular disaster right before the rehearsal ceremony - while we enjoyed our rehearsal dinner SHE LEFT AND TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING .

She was originally recommended to us by a family friend who said "she is worth her weight in gold". We were lucky enough to find that out for ourselves. Honestly - we wouldn't have been able to create even close to what Andrea helped us create - such a magical celebration. If you want the wedding of your dreams - Andrea will help you create yours !!!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you want the PERFECT wedding, you HAVE to hire Cherry blossom Events. Let me start by saying I am a very demanding person, super type A personality. But our wedding day was PERFECT!! Everything went as planned and all thanks to Sarah! Sarah is hands down the best weeding planner in the Madison area. Sarah is the most detailed and organized person we have worked with. She always knew what was going on and didn't miss a single detail. She kept us on track from day one. Once you communicate your vision to her, SHE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN! We both have extremely busy work schedules, so we were emailing questions to her constantly. She responded timely and always with great advice. None of my bridesmaids are in town, so Sarah came to my fitting and helped with everything! Even when we made changes at the last minute (the day before the wedding), it wasn't a problem for her, she made it happened! Cherry Blossom also has amazing connections with all the best vendors on town and was able to get discounts on many things. To top it all off, Sarah is just a wonderful person that we can truly call a friend after working with her for the past year.

Profile Picture Vivienne , 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The best thing I did for planning my wedding was to hire a planner, and that is my first and best piece of advice to any newly engaged couple- even if it is a day of coordinator- they are worth every penny. That is especially true for Andrea and her team at Cherry Blossom Events. We were lucky enough to work with her during our entire wedding planning process and she is simply perfect. She is organized, sweet, has a solution for everything, can handle any question (at any time), and is genuinely happy to greet you with a huge hug every time you see her. We were planning a wedding from across the country, and Andrea made sure it was as easy as possible. She organized vendors and meetings for when we were in town, and if we couldn’t make them she was our stand in person. It really says somethings about a planner when every single other vendor in our wedding had nothing but praise for them- and that is absolutely what happened for us. Every other vendor we talked to told us that there would be no problems because Andrea would take care of them and it was totally true. Andrea and her staff not only set up our entire wedding day but then also stayed to take it down and had smiles on their faces all day long. It really was just like having another family member there for our big day. I would not have changed one thing about hiring Andrea and we cannot express our gratitude and pleasure with how everything turned out. Andrea and her team at Cherry Blossom events are a must have for any bride.

Profile Picture Devon, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We knew we wanted a wedding planner as we do not live in Wisconsin .... well, from the minute we met Sarah of Cherry Blossom Events - we KNEW we had made the best decision ever! Sarah is a great listener, takes lots of notes and then embarks on creating your vision - not matter how unusual it seems at the time...! Every single vendor that she introduced us to, told us how much they love working with CBE! CBE have surrounded themselves with amazingly talented people who work well together in creating a beautiful wedding experience. Sarah took care of every detail, every problem that came up, she had a solution for and in the end it was better than Mary could have dreamed of !! It was a STUNNING wedding ! Sarah guided us throughout the whole process with emails and monthly "to do lists", quick responses to all our questions and never did any part feel overwhelming! I'm going to miss it!
I can not say enough of how professional and wonderful it has been, working with Sarah and the CBE team ! You will always be a part of our families ! Thank you so much for everything !

Profile Picture Hermiene, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Andrea from Cherry Blossom Events made sure every tiny detail of our wedding went off without a hitch, making it by far the best day of our lives and as minimally stress-induced as possible. I can't say enough positive things about her. She provided much-needed advice on navigating tricky scenarios with family and with vendors. She helped us find vendors in town because we were wedding planning from afar. She patiently communicated with me when I would send countless emails and organized phone calls for us to check in throughout. She attended vendor meetings like with the florist and with event rentals to make sure our event was styled in a beautiful way and suggested helpful ideas to resolve certain issues that came up throughout wedding planning. Her connections with vendors in the Madison area proved invaluable, and her experience with dozens of weddings made her an exceptional wonder to work with. Moreover, she is kind, funny, creative, and all around an amazing wedding planner. We loved working with her and owe our wedding to her and the rest of the team at Cherry Blossom Events!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

If you need someone to help you put together all of the little details, give input on choices for the wedding when you need it, make sure your wedding day runs smoothly, and make your reception look gorgeous, then book CBE. I only had CBE for the weekend plan (which meant I did all of the planning myself) but my coordinator was constantly there for me when I had questions on numbers and arrangements. My coordinator took detailed notes of what I wanted so that when the weekend came, she was able to do the majority of the set up work and make our reception look like something out of a magazine. The wedding ran so smoothly and it was comforting to know that if something did go wrong (and maybe it did, I don't even know!), somebody would be able to handle it without getting me involved and stressed out. CBE is very professional and thorough. Without CBE, I do not know what I would have done!

Profile Picture User7010407, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Meghan and she was absolutely amazing!! We hired her for day of coordination and weeks before the wedding she was in contact with us continuously and our vendors as well. If we had questions, she responded in a quick timely manner. When our big day came her and her girls worked so hard and had our venue looking absolutely breath taking! I would highly recommended Cherry Blossom to every bride looking for help!

Profile Picture Meagen, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cherry Blossom Events are simply amazing! From start to end, the level of expertise did not go unnoticed. We did our due diligence and research on wedding coordinators and I knew from the start I needed Cherry Blossoms on my side and they did not disappoint. Andrea was wonderful to work with and extremely helpful! We were blessed to have Maija as our coordinator and to say she was perfection would be an understatement. Their knowledge, professionalism & efforts exceeded our expectations. A huge thank you to Cherry Blossoms, we couldn’t have had our wonderful day without them!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm not overstating when I say that we really wouldn't have been able to pull off our wedding without Andrea. We had a quick timeline and not a very clear vision and she pulled it all together. The costs of a planner may seem daunting but it was a great investment that gave us more time as a family and couple to enjoy the process. Her attention to detail and partnership in the process was superb. Our wedding was amazing and matched our personalities to a tee.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

We began working with Cherry Blossom Events a year before our wedding. Their knowledge of the industry was impressive, which put us at ease knowing we chose the right people to help plan and execute our big day.

We wanted our fall wedding to be a fun, sophisticated and elegant affair. Because of their professionalism and experience, we could trust that every detail would be taken care of and they didn’t disappoint. They suggested excellent ideas that we might not have otherwise considered without their industry relationships, and knowledge.

Cherry Blossom Events were so organized throughout the planning process. When it came to the day of the wedding, Emily and her team worked tirelessly, making sure everything went off without a hitch. They dealt with last minute issues, made sure all the vendors were on time, and set everything up to perfection. It seemed like there were hundreds of different moving parts to the wedding and reception, and we couldn’t have imagined coordinating all of those things ourselves; their attention to detail was amazing.

We couldn’t speak more highly of Cherry Blossom Events and encourage everyone to use them. We are still amazed at how Cherry Blossom not only met our exceedingly high expectations, but they surpassed them as well.

Profile Picture Scott , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Groom here. I might be wrong but I'd assume most reviews are coming from the bride. Maybe my perspective is a bit different and might help. We were planning our wedding in Madison from across the country and initially things were easy. Found out venue and got a good date booked. I figured this would be a breeze. Looking to save wherever we could, I pushed back at the idea of hiring a wedding planner. My wife had received a recommendation for Sarah at CBE and knew she wanted to work with her. I am very glad that this was an argument I didn't win. Sarah was awesome every step of the way. The communication was very prompt and clear and she handled everything with the various vendors. Having her as our eyes and ears in Madison was invaluable. There were so many ideas she gave us or decisions she guided us through and each worked out well. Where Sarah and her team really shined was on the day of the wedding. We would have been pulled in a hundred different directions that day if CBE wasn't there. Everything went very smoothly (at least to us, Sarah took the brunt of everything) and we were able to enjoy the day with our family and friends. I highly recommend Sarah and Cherry Blossom Events.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/26/15, 1 Review
4.7

Amanda saved our wedding. I'm not sure what we would have done without her. After some initial drama with our venue losing their in-house catering and hiring Cherry Blossom to take over all their weddings, having Amanda as an onsite wedding coordinator turned out to be the best thing in the world. She served as the go-between for us and the owners of the venue and made it a much more enjoyable experience. She helped smooth over some drama at the end of the night at our wedding as well and I can't thank her enough for taking control and helping make sure our wedding was the best day.

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We live in Chicago and worked with Sarah for our Madison wedding in August 2015. We invested in a custom package that helped us with planning, finding vendors and day of coordination. We cannot not say enough good things about the services Cherry Blossom Events provides and how much it was worth every penny. Sarah sent us a checklist every month, met with us when we were in town, made herself available by phone, and handled all the minor details for us - especially the ones that seemed overwhelming. She was also great with embracing and helping me flesh out a way to achieve a vintage sports themes wedding, which even my mom had a hard time wrapping her mind around. But not Sarah, she helped me knock it out of the park so to speak. Also, when my grandfather passed the week before the wedding, not only was Sarah a great shoulder to cry on, but she handled everything so I could focus on funeral arrangements. It really felt like all I had to do was to show up on my wedding day and enjoy, which I did. Many brides will tell you to hire a wedding planner and I could not agree more, but I would add an additional clause and say hire Cherry Blossom Events. Thank you so much Sarah :-)

Profile Picture Ally, 8/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had an amazing experience working with Cherry Blossom Events for my wedding. I purchased the day of coordination package, and I don't know how people do it without a wedding planner, at least for the logistics of the actual wedding day. Our wedding planner did all of the day of setup, created a timeline for the vendors and wedding party to follow, and troubleshooted multiple mishaps. My mom broke her ankle the weekend before my wedding, and Meghan checked in with her constantly throughout the day and made sure that she was comfortable and that she was still being included in everything. I provided them with my decorations and a rough layout of where I wanted them, but CBE put the decor together so seamlessly and effortlessly and when I walked into my reception space it took my breath away. They responded promptly to my emails, they were accommodating, and their experience and opinions truly brought everything together to match my vision perfectly. Excellent company with excellent employees.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to thank Cherry Blossom Events for the amazing job they did making my daughter's wedding dream a reality! Meghan was our wedding coordinator and I can
not say enough good things about the professional and friendly job she and her team did! She did an amazing job executing and coordinating the wedding which allowed all of us to simply enjoy! She was worth her weight in gold! Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Joan, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

;Andrea from Cherry Blossom Events took the brides's ideas and created a dream wedding. She helped choose vendors and made the planning seamless. She even helped send out the save the dates and invitations. She had the answer to every question. The bride was from CA and the wedding in WI. She arranged all the meetings with vendors on the same day so the bride and groom made few trips back. She kept everyone in the loop!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Other than choosing my groom, hiring Sarah with Cherry Blossom events is the best decision I made for our wedding. I'm not being dramatic or overly sentimental... She was seriously everything I dreamed of as a wedding planner. My fiancé and I are very busy physicians and we had minimal time to put into meeting with her or surveying options. Sarah bent over backwards to find times to meet us that fit our schedule and when meeting wasn't needed, she was always responsive by email. She was the perfect advisor, decision maker, organizer, and designer. But most importantly, she is a lovely person. She is warm, funny, honest and truly excited about her job.
One quick story that truly exemplifies their work ethic and dedication of Cherry Blossom. Three weeks prior to my wedding, my mother was involved in a horrible car accident and suffered a severe spinal cord injury. Sarah tactfully took care of making final decisions and answering required emails /questions from vendors. She took as much off my plate as she could - to allow me to spend time in the ICU with my mom. The day of the wedding she made sure everything was wheelchair accessible and that my mom would be able to experience everything. She helped coordinate getting my mom from the hospital to the salon, to the wedding, and to the reception and made sure she was able to eat prior to needing to return to the hospital. Only just a week or two prior we weren't even sure if my mom would be able to sit in a wheelchair much less go to all parts of he wedding. Sarah's support of my family during a time of tradgedy was amazing and her ability to rework final details to involve my mother in the wedding was truly above and beyond any of my expectations. And she did it naturally - without me ever asking.
If I could rate them 500 stars, I would. They have my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I don’t know where to start to share how blown away I was with Cherry Blossom Events. I worked with Andrea on a partial planning package. Andrea and her team executed my dream wedding! Our venue was a barn, which was basically a shell that we had to fill up with whatever we wanted – from renting and/or bringing in every table, chair, and every single decoration that we had. Andrea was so detailed and knew exactly where to go to pull together my vision. Andrea was extremely responsive and patient with all my questions! I had so much fun meeting with her and sharing my ideas. She took every one of my ideas and perfectly captured it. She had such good input and style. My mom kept emphasizing as we discussed the wedding that Andrea was the best decision we made when beginning the planning process and after reflected on the day. Andrea and her team worked so hard and designed a perfect look – and on top of that it was SO stress free for me, the groom, our family, and all our friends! One of my bridesmaids commented that there was not an ounce of stress and there were zero tense moments during the day. That was all due to Cherry Blossom Events. I honestly don’t think I would change a thing from our day – it was absolutely perfect and I don’t think I wiped the smile on my face all day. I’d highly recommend Cherry Bloom Events to everyone!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 5/23/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have dreamed up a better fit for a wedding planner! Andrea was more that I had ever imaged a planner could be! She was my voice when I was feeling too overwhelmed to find my own, and her organizational skills trumped ANY I have ever seen, she was so on top of everything and so well put together! But most importantly, she genuinely cared about making everything that Chris and I envisioned for our wedding come to life! She took over at all the right times, and stood back and listened at all the right times! She is professional, honest and loyal, and SOOO well prepared (she had a needle and thread, and a steady hand ready to go within seconds to sew the strap back on my wedding dress (with me in it!!!) after it ripped off 5 mins before my ceremony, AHHHH!!!). I was so confident that she was always looking out for us and had our best interest at heart, she knew when something would be PERFECT just for us, or when something just didn't feel quite right and wasn't afraid to say it! She helped out my mother with difficult decisions and even kept in contact with my wedding party throughout the whole process. She went above and beyond her job responsibility to make sure everything went smoothly for my family and I even after the wedding! She was more like a friend to us than a hired wedding planner! It is obvious that this is what she was meant to do! There are no words to explain how thankful I am that our paths crossed. Cherry Blossom Events and Andrea totally understood my vision from day one and made it happen! I can honestly say, 4 weeks after my wedding, that there is not one thing about my wedding ceremony or my reception that I would change! I loved every minute of it and I owe it all to Andrea at CBE for helping to make my day EVERYTHING I dreamed it would be!!

Profile Picture User4844526, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I hired CBE for day of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. Words just can't express the gratitude we all feel for the help Sarah and her staff gave us all on the week leading up to the wedding and on the actual day. We were dealing with a brand new reception site vendor and our frustration level was off the charts with them. Sarah came to the rescue and got things done effectively and efficiently and it all turned out beautifully, just as my daughter had imagined. Sarah was amazing to work with, an excellent problem solver and communicator and did it all with a smile on her face! The unmarried girls in the wedding party all want Sarah to coordinate their future weddings! Even the guys in the wedding were saying how amazing she was! Sarah and her staff took care of everything and allowed me to just enjoy the day as the mother of the bride!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/20/14, 1 Review