Premiere Couture Reviews

Premiere Couture 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Crutchfield · Married on 08/10/2019

Great selection, calm atmosphere

I had a great experience with Premiere Couture. I had tried on a TON of dresses already and was feeling pretty confused about what I wanted. They had a great selection, made the shopping experience really laid-back, and listened to what I wanted. Marley was helping me and picked the dress that I ended up selecting. The ordering process was easy, they communicated well, and when my dress came in with a small smudge they worked to get it out. They also suggested a FANTASTIC tailor and have since helped me with bridesmaid dresses for other weddings. I got so many compliments on my own dress and would recommend Premiere to any bride!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Premiere Couture 8
  • Kait

Kait · Married on 06/08/2019

They Saved My Wedding Dress!!

This is THE dress shop in the Madison/South Central WI area. If you are a bride, go here to experience the most personalized, kind, and gracious service of any shop within 80 miles of Madison.

Believe me, I went to 5 other shops before stopping here and completely fell in love with the service, selection of dresses, and kind owners and associates at this shop.

They listened to everything I said and made it very easy to find a dress that I loved within my price range--something I had a hard time doing at a lot of other shops!

What's more, when my dress came back from my tailor scuffed up and dirtied after alterations (the tailor wouldn't take responsibility and left me high and dry--yikes!), Mary Jo, out of the kindness of her heart, offered to take a look at my dress and see what they could do to clean it up. Mary Jo did an amazing job, and I couldn't have felt more beautiful and confident on my wedding day.

In short, go here if you want a dress shop that will go the extra mile to make you feel your best on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Premiere Couture 9

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2018

I had a such a great experience at Premiere Couture. The staff was so nice and helpful. They have a large selection of dresses to fit all budgets. As an added bonus you get a goody-bag when you purchase your dress and discounts on all future purchases. (I went back and got my jewelry there also). I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

I found my dress at Premier Couture on Black Friday at their sample sale. It was only the second time I tried on dresses. I didn't expect to fall in love with a dress that day, but I couldn't leave the store without it. The staff went above and beyond to help me that day, they put me in probably a dozen dresses until I came back to the first one. The appointments were only 45 minutes long because of the special sale and they didn't have the veils on the sales floor but the consultant went to get one for me just so I had the whole look. I knew immediately that it was the right one. I am so thankful I choose a small local shop, where you're a person and not just a number!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Premiere Couture 14
    Premiere Couture 15
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 07/21/2018

The best words I have are OMG! I went in to the shop not thinking I would find the dress because I wanted something that would need some customization. One of my bridesmaids lives out of state so I wanted her to be around for the dress finding fun. My consultant worked some serious magic! I am amazed how she just pulled dresses and listened to what I liked and disliked in each dress. She pulled a dress that on the hanger I hated but since she had been listened to everything I said I wanted in a dress and my budget price. She made me try on the dress and OH WOW once I saw myself in it I KNEW! It had everything I envisioned! I refused to take it off! Its the most amazing dress and I felt so gorgeous in it! The staff we so great in dealing with an indecisive picky bride. So happy I went to Premiere Couture! Can't wait for my dress to come in!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Tim · Married on 07/14/2018

Having worked with brides and wedding parties, as well as prom and special occasion dress needs for 39 years, I find that Premiere Couture consistently receives rave reviews, and I would highly recommend them for any special event. Everyone is treated with respect and kindness, and concern that they find the perfect dress for their special day. Having worked with the staff on in-store promotions, they are great to work with, and willing to help promote complimentary businesses and services in any way they can. I hope I get to work with them for a long time to come! Tim Humphrey - Humphrey Floral & Gift

Sent on 07/17/2018

Jess · Married on 05/04/2018

I went to this store multiple times while searching for my wedding gown. I also went to numerous stores in the Madison area. They were always patient and very helpful with each of my visits & not pushy, which I appreciate. I loved the wedding dress that I chose from here & got so many compliments on it! I also got a really nice goody bag with my purchase, that made my decision to shop here really special. I highly recommend them & so happy to have done business with them!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Kaci · Married on 09/30/2017

Premiere Couture was the first and only bridal shop I visited. I had such an amazing experience finding my perfect dress. The staff are friendly, helpful, and passionate about their jobs. They even add a special personal touch by mailing a thank you card after your purchase and best wishes card for your upcoming wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Premiere Couture was fantastic. We had plans at another bridal store for bridesmaids and last minute, despite communications, found out that store no longer had the designer we wanted. We contacted Premiere Couture- got on wait list. They came through with an appointment the same weekend we had planned! The experience there was great fun and the girls found and ordered the dresses! They were also great with billing adjustments. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Caitlin · Married on 12/15/2016

I bought my wedding dress from the Premier Couture in Cambridge, Wisconsin. I bought the first dress that I tried on because of how knowledgeable the sales staff are. They really listened to my style and pulled dresses in my price range and in my style! I loved it so much that I recommended it to a friend and she also bought a dress from them :) It's also really cool you get a percentage off your accessories if you buy a dress on your first visit. I found the perfect pair of earrings from them to go with my perfect dress. I've never seen a wedding dress like the one I bought or the one my friend bought! :) Also, they have great recommendations on where to get your dress altered. Make sure to ask them about that!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Premiere Couture's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin! It's really our privilege to help you realize your vision and we thank you for giving us that opportunity.

Stacy · Married on 10/22/2016

Premiere Couture was amazing to work with! The entire process was easy and stress-free. Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Jackie · Married on 08/21/2016

Awesome Staff. Rosemary was amazing! I would definitely recommend using them.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Premiere Couture's reply:

Thank you, Jackie!! You are awesome!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Premiere Couture was the BEST place that I went to for my dress. The girl that helped me (Sarah?) , Was amazing. She worked with all the girls that I had in the store and truly found the dress that fit my body style, and exactly what I was looking for. Although my budget was fairly small, the owner helped me with buying a dress off the rack to make over budget, not so big! I have shopped at premiere Couture many times for prom dresses, homecoming, and weddings. I absolutely love the unique styles of the dresses because the store sells each style dress to only 1 person from each school which makes your dress one of a kind for your area!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Premiere Couture's reply:

Stephanie, you are awesome! Thank you so much for choosing Premiere Couture over and over again!

Victoria · Married on 08/20/2016

My family and I loved Premiere Couture! It was our last stop of the day, but Sarah made us forget how tired we were and we had a truly enjoyable experience! I had wanted to find a dress that wasn't white (in any shade whatsoever), and we finally found the perfect dress that still felt bridal, but wasn't white, ivory, champagne, etc. Choosing a non-traditional dress also helped save a ton on cost, without sacrificing the look I was going for. We did not feel pressured to buy in any way, nor were we dismissed due to the fact that we weren't spending thousands of dollars on dress that would only be worn for one day. I could not have been happier with my dress shopping experience! I would recommend them in a heartbeat for any formal occasion!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Premiere Couture's reply:

Victoria, we are so pleased that you hung in there, stayed true to your own vision and found us! Thank you so much for your kind words which we genuinely appreciate. We wish you and yours all the best!

Katherine · Married on 07/30/2016

I loved Premiere Couture! My dress was so reasonably priced and absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was so helpful and everything arrived so quickly.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Premiere Couture's reply:

Wow! Thank you, Katherine! We really appreciate that we had the privilege of working with you and your kind words.

Nikki · Married on 07/04/2016

Best place I have went I will definitely go back. I'm very satisfied.

Sent on 08/17/2016

K · Married on 07/02/2016

Great follow up and very accomdating

Sent on 08/17/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/11/2016

I was so pleased with the service I received with Premiere Couture! The staff members were so kind to their customers and passionate about their jobs. They were also flexible with my schedule which I really appreciated since I lived out of state. Also, I am completely in love with my dress!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I just went in with some my bridesmaids to check it out and ended up getting my wedding dress that day. They're so attentive and really listen to your wants and needs. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Angella · Married on 05/07/2016

I purchased my wedding dress from Premiere Couture. I had a fantastic experience and they made you feel like royalty! I was so excited to have received a Thank You letter in the mail after the purchase, and again after the wedding. They really put a personal touch into everything they do!

Sent on 08/24/2016

samantha · Married on 04/30/2016

Amazing customer service! Very helpful and honest! Couldn't have imagined going anywhere else to help me look amazing for my special day!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Beautiful quality dresses at a great price! Plus a great shopping experience! At Premiere Couture you are free to browse through all the dresses so that you can find your perfect dress. We stopped here after looking at Vera's (where you couldn't really just look at the styles) and David's Bridal (where they don't like you to touch anything and the dresses just feel cheap). Premiere Couture was like a breath of fresh air compared to the other places. The dress styles are beautiful, fun, and made of quality material (I had a destination wedding and despite the flight my dress had minimal wrinkles). The staff is super helpful and friendly!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Madeleine · Married on 12/18/2015

Premiere Couture is great. I had a really difficult time finding a wedding dress and went to this shop on a quick trip with my mom. The staff there are lovely and very patient. They don't pressure you to buy and let you take your time (and selfies) with the dresses. I ended up getting my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at the store and every visit was wonderful. This small boutique will make you feel like a big celebrity, I'd definitely recommend checking them out!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Laura and her team did an amazing job helping me pick out my wedding dress. I have many girlfriends that have recently gotten engaged. I have recommended them all to check her shop out. I had my Dream Wedding Dress on my big day thanks to her and her team!

Sent on 12/21/2015