115 Reviews for Glitz and Glam Bridal Hair & Makeup Company

Makeup Trial (2)
Licensed (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
114 Glitz and Glam Bridal Hair & Makeup Company Reviews

Glitz and Glam is amazing!!! Jess did all our hair and Alex did our makeup. Both were super easy going and willing to try anything any of us girls asked. All our hair and makeup came out GORGEOUS!! I had changed my hairstyle since my trial and Jess exceeded my expectations and vision of what I had. I received many compliments on both my hair and makeup. I truly felt like a princess thanks to these amazing ladies! They are also so affordable with different pricing options on hair depending what you do- which was a huge plus for me! They were so easy to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/4/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Jess and Mel are terrific! They came recommended from a friend and I am so happy I reached out and booked them. We did my wedding hair trial a few months before and I was super happy with both hair and makeup. Mel picked some great colors for my skin and I loved the lipstick she used for me. One the wedding day, she made sure she bought me a new stick of it so that I could have it for touch-ups throughout the day. I really appreciated that! Jess is fantastic with hair. She is so quick and the work that she does it amazing. I had a few tweaks I wanted to do after the trial and she easily fixed it to be exactly how I wanted it. I slept with my hair in the night of my wedding and still in the morning, it looked awesome. I cleaned it up slightly and everyone I saw the next day couldn’t believe how well it held up. I am so happy I booked Jess and Mel!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The team from Glitz and Glam Bridal were amazing! My bridesmaids and I loved our looks and felt absolutely gorgeous when the entire day! The team was on time, friendly, and did any touch ups we needed, although we barely needed any! I highly recommend them! Thank you Glitz and Glam Bridal for making my wedding day look what I always dreamed of!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding day was so beautiful thanks to Jessica, Melanie and their team! My bridal party looked stunning walking down the aisle and I could not have been happier!!! The best around, hands down!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica from Glitz and Glam did a great job on my hair and make up for my wedding and on the make up for my bridesmaids. During the trial she really helped me figure out what i wanted for both my hair and make up and made changes based on my feed back so that the day of it was exactly like i wanted it. I was very happy with the service.

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jess and Melanie were fantastic. They came to my moms house to do our hair and makeup for my wedding this weekend and everyone looked amazing! I definitely would recommend them to anyone who needed hair and makeup services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

These girls are fantastic! Mel, Jess, and Erica were so efficient and professional the morning of my wedding - they really put everyone at ease AND finished before the scheduled time. My makeup and lashes lasted all night, despite some rain that afternoon and humidity all day long! The best part was that my mom, step-mom, mother-in-law, and 4 bridesmaids were all thrilled with their hair and makeup. Everyone looked like themselves (not overdone) and felt comfortable, which was important because most of us don't usually wear much makeup. Also, my mom and I had a great time going to the salon for trials a few months before the wedding - totally worth doing if you're considering it. Overall it was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services!

Profile Picture Shaelyn, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessica and Melanie were awesome to work with. They styled hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone's hair came out beautiful, and Mel and Jess were pretty quick! Everyone's hair lasted all night, and we were done with hair around 12-1pm (and started at 9am). Their prices are reasonable and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Multi. Stylists

Glitz and Glam Bridal was so easy to work with. They were very quick to respond to inquiry and booking. My make-up was amazing and lasted all day. Glitz and Glam Bridal make-up is competitively priced and well worth the value. I could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Glitz & Glam did an awesome job with me and my entire wedding party's hair and makeup. I wish I could look as beautiful as they made me feel everyday. Their services are worth every penny. A lot of my bridesmaids didn't know what to do with their hair and told them to do whatever they thought looked best. They all looked so beautiful. We ended up adding a 3rd stylist just because we had 11 people needing hair and makeup. They were done an hour and half before schedule! They are quick but everyones hair and makeup lasted throughout the night. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them !

Photos
Profile Picture kendra, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Glitz and Glam did an amazing job for my wedding. They did beautiful makeup and really made the whole process easy. I’d recommend them to any bride looking for great beauty services.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/12/17, 1 Review

Awesome service. Very reasonably priced

Profile Picture Elise, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING! These ladies made my wedding day. Make-up and hair came out amazing for myself and my wedding party. Would highly recommend. They are professional and we had a blast getting ready the morning of my big day. Plus they were extremely flexible and I was able to book everything from across the country so when I came home for the wedding everything went smoothly. Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Des and Alex were so great to work with! It was so nice and stress free to have them come to us and everyone was incredibly pleased with how their hair and makeup came out! They also gave great last minute suggestions and I couldn't have been happier with everything!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Glitz and Glam are highly recommended I called them in less than one month from my wedding. They had another wedding party booked for hair and makeup on my wedding date but were able to get Erica who is amazing agree to do both my hair and makeup on that day!! They were extremely friendly and accommodating from scheduling my trial appointments to texting back and forth to make sure I had no stress leading up to my big day!! I can't say enough how beautiful my hair and makeup came out!! I received so many compliments asking who did my hair and makeup!! A special thankyou to Erica she was both professional and personable. Thankyou for truly making me look and feel beautiful on my special day!

Profile Picture Sheila, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jess got back to me right away and was a doll from day one! She wasn't able to do my hair, but put me in the hands of Brenna, who was equally amazing! I am very shy so I was nervous about my trial etc. but Brenna was so easy to talk to that we chatted the whole time! Everything is spelled out so there is never any confusion or question about what your special day will entail. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a perfect hair style for weddings or any special event!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies were super amazing. Jess (hair) and Melanie (makeup) know exactly what they are doing! They made my vision come true and they were truly a pleasure to work with. At my trial, we had a couple of opportunities to improve and they came through with shining colors. I was so happy with my hair and makeup. I am so glad they were able to come to me and they were super attentive to all of my needs and wants.
Thank you ladies!!

Profile Picture Maribel, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mel @ Glitz & Glam bridal was phenomenal! She went above and beyond with the accommodations, and our makeup was flawless- giving each of us EXACTLY what we had asked for. Strongly recommended Thank you for helping make my day beautiful ??
Sue M.

Profile Picture Sue, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They are great to work with !!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Utilizing Glitz Glam was a total no brainer. I've worked with them in the past and they've always done an amazing job. The bridal party and I felt so comfortable in the hands of the team at Glitz Glam. Thank you for making us all look and feel beautiful! I would utilize them for any other special occasion and every bride should too!!

Profile Picture Rachel E, 2/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Glitz Glam Bridal is amazing!! I had one trial for hair & makeup & they did exactly what I asked for & it came out beautifully. I then changed my hairstyle completely on my wedding day & changed up the makeup & they killed it! My mother, mother-in-law & bridesmaids all had very different hairstyles & makeup styles & they all came out beautiful! One of my bridesmaids got her hair done & she didn't love it so Jess did it over again for her until she did love it. My 4 year old flower girl got her hair done & didn't complain once about it hurting & even got her "makeup done" by Mel! (And she loved her hair!) I HIGHLY recommend Glitz Glam, they are awesome!!!

Profile Picture Heidi-Lyn, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Melanie and her girls were absolutely amazing the day of my wedding! They ventured out on a rainy Sunday to meet me and my ladies at our hotel and promptly set up and got to work. They were very personable and professional and did an awesome job. All my girls including my mom and myself looked stunning. I would recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their big day!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Glitz and Glam did an amazing job on our wedding day, they were flexible and were able to change the starting time last minute for us. They all did a beautiful job on our 13 girls! They also were able to finish before the schedule time. They were all so professional and helped me have a relaxing morning of getting ready. I HIGHLY recommend Glitz and Glam Bridal!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jess and Mel were amazing for hair and makeup. The experience was very intimate and friendly and eased my anxiety on the day of. We were able to drink mimosas and relax and have fun. My hair was breathtaking and my makeup was flawless. It was exactly what I had envisioned as a bride

Profile Picture User7329114, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews