Glitz & Glam Bridal Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Lexi L. Married on 10/29/2022

Great Wedding Stylists

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Glitz & Glam Bridal for my October wedding. We started getting ready at 8am, and our hair/makeup stayed on through the end of the reception. Alex, Kelci, Kelly, and Lauren did an amazing job and brought our visions for styles to life.
    Shannon S. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazing experience!

For as long as I’ve known Mel and Jess, I have always known that I wanted them for my wedding. They are both truly talented in their profession and I couldn’t have chosen anyone better for my hair and makeup. Jess did my hair, my mom’s, niece’s, and bridesmaids’; and everyone was SO happy with how their hair turned out! Especially my 4 year old niece who wanted to be very careful to not mess up her hair and wanted to make sure my now husband would love it. Mel did everyone’s makeup and again, everyone loved it. As someone who doesn’t wear makeup ever, it was the perfect natural look for me while still being noticeable in pictures that I am wearing makeup. I would recommend these women over and over.
    Stephanie G. Married on 10/15/2022

10/10 recommend!

I had Kara and Alex for hair and makeup and they did such a wonderful job and made me feel so comfortable! They were so sweet and kind and did such an amazing job with not just mine, but my family’s hair/makeup as well!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kasey L. Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing experience

There isn’t enough I can say about this place!! From start to finish it was too notch service!! Mel was awesome to communicate with, Jess was so fun to work with and did exactly what I wanted. She is beyond talented and Kelci was so much fun to have my makeup done bye! Such a amazing team of women to work with and very good pricing!! I would 100000% recommend them!!
  • Marissa
    Marissa C. Married on 10/08/2022

October 8, 2022

First off, Kelly is so awesome! She’s so easy to get along with & super friendly. Plus she did an incredible job with my wedding party’s and my hair! Thank you Kelly!
    Andrea G. Married on 10/07/2022

Truly Stunning!

Mel and Kelci were absolutely AMAZING and I’m so glad we got to work with them on our special day! I had 8 girls getting hair/makeup done and a few of my girls had been in weddings prior where they didn’t like their makeup, which made them timid for my wedding - but let me just say how much they LOVED Kelci’s techniques/their finished look!! Everyone raved about their hair and makeup the day of and our photographers/videographers complimented us on everyone’s look. We will definitely be reaching out to Mel/Kelci again for future photo shoots with our families (and even a few of my girls upcoming weddings as well!!).
    Sarah B. Married on 09/25/2022

Easy 5 Star Review!!

This is one of the easiest 5 star reviews I've ever given! I'm not a makeup person usually, so I didn't want to look over-done on my wedding day. She worked with me and understood what I was asking for and did an incredible job. She was even able to squeeze my mom in at the end which was a huge plus!! I will absolutely be spreading the word to my friends!
    Lillie S. Married on 09/17/2022

Wedding hair

I had my wedding on 9/17/22 and Lauren is the one who did my hair and my bridesmaids and I could not be happier than how everyone’s hair especially mine came out. I loved it even more than the picture I had shown her how I wanted it done. She was even very professional when it came to doing my 6 year olds hair who didn’t want anyone to look at her until it was done. I would highly recommend glitz and glamor on doing hair for your wedding and they even do make up as well. 10/10
    Tori S. Married on 09/17/2022

Beauty with Alex

Alex was beyond amazing! She met not only my expectations for make-up, but also my bridal party. We cannot rave more abour her talent and care she puts into her work! We wanted a subtle, but yet noticable touch, and that is exactly what we got. Thank you for making us feel beautiful❤️
  • Samantha
    Samantha W. Married on 09/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Glitz and Glam, they are incredible!

Kelci and Brenna made my wedding day so relaxing and special. My bridesmaids and I loved working with them both. Hire this team, they’re amazing!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 09/03/2022

Great Experience!

Brenna was unbelievable! From the trial to the day of , she was helpful, informative and my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair looked amazing! (1 updo, a few half up/half down & down dos as well). She touched up a few girls and made sure we were all set before she headed out. She was a great inclusion to our day and her amazing work speaks for itself! Highly recommend!
    Stephanie S. Married on 07/16/2022

Absolutely Flawless

The ladies at Glitz & Glam Bridal were absolutely amazing. From booking to trials to my big day, they were fantastic communicators. Their work spoke for itself. Every one of us looked flawless.
  • Paige
    Paige Married on 07/09/2022

Stunning Hair and Makeup

Glitz & Glam were incredible to work with. They really listened to everything I was trying to go for in my hair and makeup look and made the look come to life. Their stylists are super professional and very kind hearted people. The morning of my wedding they arrived early and were all set up by the time we needed to get all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup done. They were so quick and efficient that we actually finished almost an hour early and had plenty of time to get into our dresses, and with our already tight timeline, this was greatly appreciated. Kelci and Alex did our makeup and Kara and Brenna did our hair. Kelci and Kara did my bridal hair and makeup and they were so incredible. I sprung a hair change, wanting to use a small headpiece, on Kara day of the wedding and she did an incredible job. So much so that I cried when she took the final pictures to show me how the back looked, and I'm not a very emotional person, so this was huge :) I am so grateful for their hard work and being so accommodating. I would 10/10 recommend them to anyone looking for beautiful hair and makeup artists for their wedding.
    Victoria M. Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our day even better!

The brides makeup came out amazing! She did not want hair and makeup at first but she could not be happier with how her pictures came!! The girls were on time and did an absolutely amazing job! Could not recommend these girls enough!
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stunning wedding hair and makeup!

I can't thank enough Alex, Kelly, and the team at Glitz and Glam bridal! They did my/ wedding party's updos and makeup. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out stunning. Kelly and Alex are talented stylists who did a terrific job listening and understanding our preferences and bringing them to life in beautiful hairdos and makeup! They were clearly highly experienced with wedding hair and makeup. They were able to incorporate my natural curls in my updo, which I was thrilled with. Communication with Mel and her team was outstanding, and I was especially appreciative of how flexible everyone was as we had to postpone our wedding more than once due to the pandemic. Two years later, when we finally had our wedding, Kelly and Alex remembered me/my hair and makeup styles from the trial over two years prior. On my wedding day, they were kind, attentive, and put everyone at ease. I highly recommend Glitz and Glam!
  • Krystal
    Krystal R. Married on 05/15/2022

Wonderful!!!

Mel and Kelci were absolutely amazing from the moment of my trial through the day of my wedding. They gave me exactly what I wanted and beyond. They listened and were flexible with both myself and my bridal party. I felt like an absolute super model. My day would not have been made without them. I wish I could do it all over again they made my day incredible. We had so much fun getting ready with them.
    Jessica A. Married on 04/15/2022

Bridal Hair & Make Up

Jess and Mel did hair and make up for myself and my wedding party. They were so easy to work with throughout the whole process and so great at what they do. All my girls and I looked beautiful and the looks truly lasted all night. I highly recommend booking with them!!
    Melissa T. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous work and delightful people

I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding! And I received plenty of compliments from guests. My girls also loved their services, most of them mothers who were excited for a little pampering! Our technicians were timely, professional, and extremely talented. Excellent, straightforward communication. Most importantly, reasonable prices. Highly recommend.
    Mattie Married on 04/02/2022

Picture Perfect!

We couldn’t be happier with the results of our hair and makeup; all the girls loved the way they looked (one future bride even booked her wedding based on the experience) they were so calm in a chaotic morning (moms and kids under 8 getting dolled up!) and had us ready and out the door a half hour ahead of schedule! I couldn’t recommend them more!
    Erika L. Married on 02/12/2022

02.12.22 Wedding

We had Mel (hair) and Kelsi (makeup) for my wedding. I did my trail with both of them, then on the day of wedding both adjusted to my notes. They both arrived to the hotel early, had a fun party attitude, laughed with us and kept us on schedule. Everyone felt beautiful, especially myself and my mom. My mom specially has a lot of discoloration around her eyes and you can’t even tell in the photos. My hair is extremely thick and everything held the whole Night. Was extremely happy with the entire service from start to end, would hire them both again.
    Taylor Married on 01/29/2022

Recommend 10/10

Mel and Jess went above and beyond to make travel arrangements during a blizzard (January 22). They were on time, easy to work with and did an amazing job! A few bridesmaids wanted to make small tweaks after the fact and they were more than happy to stay for touch-ups.

Mel also did hair for my friend’s wedding in 2017, which is how I found her. We both loved our bridal styles!

Pricing is also really fair (based on all the research I did)!
    Rachael N. Married on 11/05/2021

Bridal party bliss

I had an excellent experience with Mel and the team with Glitz & Glam! She helped execute my hair vision, I could not be happier with the results!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 10/30/2021

Mann Wedding 9/26/21

Glitz & Glam Bridal were excellent! The two stylists who did me and my girls hair (9 total) were so kind and the quality of their work was fantastic!
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/02/2021

The best!

Jess and Mel were awesome to work with! Jess is super responsive to the booking and scheduling. I had so many questions and she was able to answer them all and put my mind at ease! On the actual wedding day, Jess and Mel were prompt and efficient in completing hair for a 9 person bridal party earlier than scheduled! All of our hair looked amazing and held the entire night. :) Would highly recommend to anyone in search of talented and professional hairstylists!!
  • Meagan
    Meagan H. Married on 10/02/2021

Great salon!

Glitz & Glam did such a great job with my wedding hair and makeup! I was on the fence about airbrush foundation and false eyelashes and the stylist really helped me decide. The salon was also very flexible when I had to add two bridesmaids' hair styling to my contract a couple of weeks before the wedding, and they resolved a scheduling issue very quickly on the morning of. I'd definitely use Glitz & Glam again!
illustration stars