Glitz & Glam Bridal Reviews

Glitz & Glam Bridal 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2019

Most Beautiful I've Ever Felt

Everyone in my wedding party felt the most beautiful they have ever felt! She did an absolutely stunning job. The professionalism was wonderful, the cleanliness, and the time it took. All amazing. I cannot say enough good things! I will definitely be going back, I'll find a reason to!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica M · Married on 09/01/2019

Cannot go wrong with these girls!

We hired Glitz and Glam and their team of Melanie, Jess and Desiree for my wedding day including myself and 10 other girls. They easily handled our large party and finished ahead of schedule with time to do touch ups! After 16 hours, my hair and make up had seriously not budged and everyone commented on how natural and perfect my it was. Desiree easily understood what I wanted and took excellent notes and pictures at my trial to nail without stress on my wedding day. They were easy to contact by email and remained flexible as needs and timeline changed throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Glitz and Glam for your special day beauty needs!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Lindsi · Married on 07/27/2019

Such a great easy experience

Mel was amazing and very accommodating

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 07/06/2019

Nice job with hair and makeup

Went to Glitz and Glam for my/bridesmaids’ hair and makeup for my wedding on July 6. Very nicely done! The makeup was simple and elegant and the hair came out really nice.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Kristin · Married on 06/09/2019

Great experience!

Jess and Mel were awesome! They were accommodating and did such a great job on all ages in the bridal party (5-65). They LISTEN and are able to deliver (or at least work with you) on your vision. Definitely, definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Murphy · Married on 06/08/2019

Five stars!

The Glitz and Glam team was fantastic. They were prompt, efficient with their time, and gave the bridal party exactly what they wanted! Hairstyles stayed in all day long - even through all the dancing. Would 100% recommend if you’re looking for a team that will give you what you want without the stress of frills, gimmicks, or add ons. Many thanks for making my wedding morning easy and perfect!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Christina · Married on 05/04/2019

Timely and efficient

Alex did my bridesmaids makeup. Every one of my bridesmaids looked gorgeous!

Brenna did my bridesmaids hairstyles and mine. We loved how everything turned out.

Both Brenna and Alex were great to work with.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Katelynn

Katelynn · Married on 04/20/2019

April 2019 Wedding Review

4/20/2019 Wedding Date: Jessica and her team were very responsive to my booking request for an April/Easter weekend wedding in Plymouth, MA. Yes, their pricing was a little higher than other vendors I had looked into, but after a terrible trial experience at another spa/salon in the area I was willing to pay more for a higher quality of service. Glitz & Glam was recommended to me from another bride that I know who booked their services for her wedding in Newport, RI. Jessica was very helpful with working with different requests on my contract as I unfortunately had a lot of question marks for members of my family regarding their interest in getting services before the wedding. I actually did not have a trial at all with Glitz & Glam (though I would highly recommend others to) and they totally nailed my look to absolute perfection! The morning of the wedding, Jessica and her team arrived and got right to work in my hotel room. We were done with time to spare (extra important on a wedding day), and every girl looked just flawless. Even my mother-in-law who had a lot to manage the day of our big day had some time to relax and simply enjoy the moment. The weather on my wedding morning was a bit muggy and rainy/overcast. I have fine, wavy hair that frizzes immediately with just slight rain. Jessica kept meeting my requests to touch up these areas/and "soften" whatever parts of my hair that I felt needed a little more attention/love (I was truly panicked given the weather and the fact that I've never once worn extensions and picked my wedding to be the first time to experiment with them). Additionally, my makeup was THE MOST BEAUTIFUL application I've ever seen on me (and I frequently get my makeup done for events). I did airbrush/false strip lashes and it lasted all day and all night without issue. My only recommendation would be to allow for Venmo or PayPal payments if they are even paid a couple/few days in advance. It was a little stressful to make sure I had extra cash on hand for this service the morning of, as I preferred to make sure all my vendors were paid before the wedding day. Not a major concern or issue, more or less just something I had to add to my Day Of 'to-do' list. Jessica, thank you for making my bridal dream look come true. I hope I have another opportunity to use your company for future needs in my life. You made me one happy bride! -Katelynn Havener Mochun

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 8
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 9

Glitz & Glam Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! It was so nice to work with you. We would love to work with you again ❤️
  • Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 04/13/2019

Would recommend!

I used Glitz and Glam Bridal for my hair and makeup, as well as hair and makeup for a number of my bridal party. They were so friendly and professional, and they did a wonderful job on all the services they provided. I had so many people come up to me and say how much they liked my hair and makeup and I owe it all to Jess and Mel. I would highly recommend them for both hair and makeup - we haven't received our photos yet otherwise I would be posting a picture or two.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Jaimie Cooper · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful hair and makeup artists.

The girls who did our hair and make up were fantastic! They worked perfectly together and even though my wedding day was super muggy, all of our hair and makeup stayed put all day long. They were a pleasure to work with and were very accommodating as I kind of forgot to book hair and makeup until about 4 months before my wedding and I was getting married on one of the busiest weekends of the year. (Whoops!) all 6 of my girls and a mother of the bride looked fantastic. Thank you very much!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • User4349314 · 1+ year ago

After a problem with the salon I had booked nearly a year in advance, I was in need of new hair & makeup team only a few weeks before my wedding! Jessica and Melanie were so accommodating and found 2 stylists that were available for our us. Desiree and Brenna were amazing! They styled 7 woman the morning of wedding, everyone was very happy with their looks, and they work quickly and even finished ahead of schedule. They really did make a stressful situation of finding a new salon easy, and were so fun to work with. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2018

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing! She was right on time with all my girls and mother and grandmother! She had my hair and makeup done EXACTLY how I visioned! Lasted all night and I received so many compliments on it all. She is fabulous. You'll regret not going through her!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 10

Lindsey · Married on 08/31/2018

Glitz and Glam bridal hair and makeup company were the best. I knew right when I got engaged and started the weddinng planning process that I wanted Jess, Mel and their team to do my bridal party’s hair and makeup. They were great, everyone looked so beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Glitz and Glam is amazing!!! Jess did all our hair and Alex did our makeup. Both were super easy going and willing to try anything any of us girls asked. All our hair and makeup came out GORGEOUS!! I had changed my hairstyle since my trial and Jess exceeded my expectations and vision of what I had. I received many compliments on both my hair and makeup. I truly felt like a princess thanks to these amazing ladies! They are also so affordable with different pricing options on hair depending what you do- which was a huge plus for me! They were so easy to work with and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

Jess and Mel are terrific! They came recommended from a friend and I am so happy I reached out and booked them. We did my wedding hair trial a few months before and I was super happy with both hair and makeup. Mel picked some great colors for my skin and I loved the lipstick she used for me. One the wedding day, she made sure she bought me a new stick of it so that I could have it for touch-ups throughout the day. I really appreciated that! Jess is fantastic with hair. She is so quick and the work that she does it amazing. I had a few tweaks I wanted to do after the trial and she easily fixed it to be exactly how I wanted it. I slept with my hair in the night of my wedding and still in the morning, it looked awesome. I cleaned it up slightly and everyone I saw the next day couldn’t believe how well it held up. I am so happy I booked Jess and Mel!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kelly · Married on 01/13/2018

The team from Glitz and Glam Bridal were amazing! My bridesmaids and I loved our looks and felt absolutely gorgeous when the entire day! The team was on time, friendly, and did any touch ups we needed, although we barely needed any! I highly recommend them! Thank you Glitz and Glam Bridal for making my wedding day look what I always dreamed of!

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 11
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 12
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 13
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 14

Danielle · Married on 12/31/2017

My wedding day was so beautiful thanks to Jessica, Melanie and their team! My bridal party looked stunning walking down the aisle and I could not have been happier!!! The best around, hands down!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/28/2017

Jessica from Glitz and Glam did a great job on my hair and make up for my wedding and on the make up for my bridesmaids. During the trial she really helped me figure out what i wanted for both my hair and make up and made changes based on my feed back so that the day of it was exactly like i wanted it. I was very happy with the service.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Jess and Melanie were fantastic. They came to my moms house to do our hair and makeup for my wedding this weekend and everyone looked amazing! I definitely would recommend them to anyone who needed hair and makeup services.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shaelyn · Married on 10/08/2017

These girls are fantastic! Mel, Jess, and Erica were so efficient and professional the morning of my wedding - they really put everyone at ease AND finished before the scheduled time. My makeup and lashes lasted all night, despite some rain that afternoon and humidity all day long! The best part was that my mom, step-mom, mother-in-law, and 4 bridesmaids were all thrilled with their hair and makeup. Everyone looked like themselves (not overdone) and felt comfortable, which was important because most of us don't usually wear much makeup. Also, my mom and I had a great time going to the salon for trials a few months before the wedding - totally worth doing if you're considering it. Overall it was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Leah · Married on 09/29/2017

Jessica and Melanie were awesome to work with. They styled hair for myself, 7 bridesmaids, and my mom. Everyone's hair came out beautiful, and Mel and Jess were pretty quick! Everyone's hair lasted all night, and we were done with hair around 12-1pm (and started at 9am). Their prices are reasonable and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Heather · Married on 09/24/2017

Glitz and Glam Bridal was so easy to work with. They were very quick to respond to inquiry and booking. My make-up was amazing and lasted all day. Glitz and Glam Bridal make-up is competitively priced and well worth the value. I could not have been happier!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 15

kendra · Married on 09/08/2017

Glitz & Glam did an awesome job with me and my entire wedding party's hair and makeup. I wish I could look as beautiful as they made me feel everyday. Their services are worth every penny. A lot of my bridesmaids didn't know what to do with their hair and told them to do whatever they thought looked best. They all looked so beautiful. We ended up adding a 3rd stylist just because we had 11 people needing hair and makeup. They were done an hour and half before schedule! They are quick but everyones hair and makeup lasted throughout the night. They are very professional and I would highly recommend them !

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 21
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 22
    Glitz & Glam Bridal 23

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

Glitz and Glam did an amazing job for my wedding. They did beautiful makeup and really made the whole process easy. I’d recommend them to any bride looking for great beauty services.

Sent on 10/27/2017