Glitz & Glam Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Kimberly
    Kimberly B. Married on 10/30/2021

Mann Wedding 9/26/21

Glitz & Glam Bridal were excellent! The two stylists who did me and my girls hair (9 total) were so kind and the quality of their work was fantastic!
    Jennifer M. Married on 10/02/2021

The best!

Jess and Mel were awesome to work with! Jess is super responsive to the booking and scheduling. I had so many questions and she was able to answer them all and put my mind at ease! On the actual wedding day, Jess and Mel were prompt and efficient in completing hair for a 9 person bridal party earlier than scheduled! All of our hair looked amazing and held the entire night. :) Would highly recommend to anyone in search of talented and professional hairstylists!!
    Catherine C. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing! Couldn’t not have chosen a better hair & makeup artist.

Glitz and Glam did an incredible job on my bridal hair & makeup, as well as my bridesmaids! We all looked and felt beautiful. Cannot recommend these ladies enough! They are professional and are the best at what they do.
  • User1668727 Recently married
    Glitz is amazing! I absolutely recommend them. Whether you need a wedding or formal gown Glitz is the place to get it. Their staff is cheerful, welcoming, and wonderful to work with!
    Kassandra B. Married on 09/24/2021

Jess has always been my go to! Her and Beatrice were amazing and I was more than happy with how everything turned out!

Nicole S. Married on 09/11/2021

Outstanding!

Alex from Glitz & Glam Bridal was amazing! My girls and I loved the work she did for my wedding day and i can’t thank her enough! I definitely recommend getting them for your wedding! You won’t be disappointed at all! Alex, thank you so much for making the most amazing day even more amazing with your make up work! I love and appreciate it so much!
  • Amber
    Amber G. Married on 09/10/2021

Great team!

I have a lot of hair. Really long, heavy, pin-straight hair that doesn’t like to be styled or hold any shape or curl at all. So I knew that creating the Hollywood waves “Jessica Rabbit” look for our wedding day was going to be quite a challenge.

Jessica and Melanie and the entire Glitz and Glam team were fantastic. They worked with me through two trials to get it right, and when I took a look at myself in the mirror on our wedding day, all I could say was, “Wow!” I felt so beautiful! My makeup was perfect too - not overdone but just the level of drama I was after. The colors she chose were perfect for my skin tone and reddish hair. I was so happy with the finished look.

I had about 11 lovely ladies - all with different hair and skin types, and of varying ages - who also wanted hair/makeup services that day, so we had 2 hair dressers and 2 makeup artists travel to Newport, RI and work for about 4 hours to get us all looking fabulous. Everyone looked great!

Really importantly, my girls all said they loved their looks too. This made me feel so good because I’ve been a bridesmaid in 6 other weddings, and that is certainly not always the case. I’ve seen girls clean their entire face of makeup off, or re-do their entire hairdo in the bathroom after paying hundreds of dollars because the professional just didn’t capture their look or style.

The team is also really down-to-earth and we had a lot of fun with them. This is really important - you will be spending your wedding morning with these people; Make sure you like them! We played music and danced and sang in our hotel suite at Gurney’s, and it was all a lot of fun. No stress. I definitely recommend Jessica and Melanie and the entire Glitz and Glam team!
    Michelle M. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!!!

My hair and make up came out amazing! Kara and Kelsey made me feel so beautiful!
  • Morgan
    Morgan T. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing would recommend

I found this amazing bridal hair and makeup vendor just from google but they were absolutely amazing. They were so nice and accommodating since booking for a trial as I have a complicated work schedule. They were so nice and professional for my trial. On the day of my wedding they arrived promptly everyone loved their hair and makeup as did I they did an fantastic job. Would definitely recommend.
    Brittany T. Married on 08/07/2021

Brittany Tavares

They were amazing. They worked with everyone in my bridal party and we ran ahead of schedule.
  • Chantal
    Chantal Z. Married on 08/06/2021

Thanks for making me feel beautiful!!

Glitz & Glam did an amazing job making myself and bridal party feel so beautiful. Mel and Jess were extremely professional and pleasant to work with. The makeup was on point as well as the hair! Everyone was so happy with the results. As a bride who did a lot of dancing and had my ceremony outside on a hot hot day, my makeup stayed put all night!!!
  • Jackie
    Jackie P. Married on 07/23/2021

Great team, easy to work with!

We used Mel and the team for our wedding, which included two brides and bridal parties. You can only imagine how much work it took to get over a dozen women ready for a wedding! They were so easy to work with. Scheduling our trials for hair and makeup were effortless, Mel was super responsive throughout the process and got us all the information we needed right away. Not only that, but the day of the wedding they all dealt with a scheduling mistake on my end and some last minute hair and make up changes with no problem. We also had a great time chatting with the team while they helped get us ready. Would absolutely recommend Glitz & Glam!
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing work!

Glam & Glitz did a tremendous job ensuring that my bridal party and I felt and looked beautiful on my wedding day! Mel and Alex did my hair and makeup and I could not be happier with the way it turned out! I had large bridal party and the Glam & Glitz team did an amazing job with everyones hair and makeup while working in a timely and efficient manner. Mel was responsive and easy to work with during the planning process despite having to postpone and reschedule due to COVID. I highly recommend Glam & Glitz Bridal!
    Abbie D. Married on 04/17/2021

Lovely team!

I suffer from trichotillomania and as a result in really sensitive about my missing eyelashes. Alex was SO nice and reassuring both before and during the wedding, and you couldn't even tell I had no eyelashes on one side! Everyone in my group loved their hair and makeup. Worth the money.
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 01/09/2021

Amazing, professional and talented

As the bride I felt like a princess after Mel and Jess did my hair and makeup! Kelsey also did all of my girls makeup which looked OUTSTANDING ! The makeup lasted all night! Planning a wedding during covid was extremely stressful as I had venue changes and lots of other precautions. Glitz and Glam was flexible and followed all covid guideline making my life so much easier! I can’t thank them enough for the job they did!
    Caitlin M. Married on 10/24/2020

Great team

Wonderful team and very good at what they do. Everything went smoothly.
    Alicja Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing experience!

The staff at Glitz and Glam were absolutely amazing. They kept to covid regulations to maintain safety, flexible, responded in a timely manner and very professional. They did an amazing job with hair and makeup, I would definitely recommend them to any bride!!
    Heather Married on 10/15/2020

Great work!

Very attentive from start to finish. Excellent communication from e-mailing back and forth to wedding day. I am from out of town and finding a vendor that you trust and not meeting until wedding day is a huge risk. Glitz and Glam made it easy and had everyone looking gorgeous!
  • Dawn
    Dawn Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing and Beautiful!

I've known Melanie, one of the makeup artists for the Glitz and Glam team, for years. She has been our go to girl for all of my best friend's and I's school dances and now our weddings! She's amazing! My makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup was so beautiful and lasted all night long! Thank you again Mel! We love you!
    Rachel P. Married on 10/10/2020

Very pleased

I was very happy with the hair and makeup for my wedding! With being in the middle of a pandemic and dealing with the struggle of trying to plan a wedding they were very accommodating!
    Kira D. Married on 10/03/2020

Fun and Fabulous

Mel and Kelsey were so sweet and professional. My hair and makeup came out better than I could have imagined. They also put up with my mother who is never happy! I would recommend them to everyone!

thanks ladies!
    Jane R. Married on 09/20/2020

Great experience and quality work!

Glitz and Glam did such a great job with my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. They were accommodating, easy to work with, and we all felt beautiful. Thank you!!!
    Erin L. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing work by both women!

The girls finished way ahead of schedule and we’re super timely and efficient. Everyone looked stunning!
    Emily L. Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect Hair and makeup!!!

I was so happy with my hair and makeup on my wedding day and it lasted all day and night! Would highly recommend
    Joelle W. Married on 08/29/2020

Talented and flexible

Mel did an awesome job with both my hair and makeup. She was such a pleasure to work with on both my trial and my wedding day. She did hair and makeup for my maid of honor and I as well as hair for my flower girl and her mom. the four of us had very different types of hair and complexions and she nailed all four looks. I highly recommend glitz and glam.