31 Reviews for Flawless Functions

Partial Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Religious (1)
31 Flawless Functions Reviews

Jen is absolutely spectacular, start to finish! She worked with us to find the perfect venue for the ceremony and reception, and made our vision a reality. She was very flexible with the vendors we found and the ones she suggested, and she was so incredibly relaxed about the whole process (almost like she's done this before!). I hesitate to tell you this lest Jen be coordinating another dozen off-season beach weddings with surreys and frisbees, but if there's something you really want, go for it and Jen will be right there with you to make your wedding uniquely you. Jen is ridiculously professional yet not at all stuffy, the perfect planner for your Central Coast wedding. Book her now!

Profile Picture Kalle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We presented Jennifer with a very unusual scenario; a VIP event for motorcycle/surf/skate brands and influencers. It wasn't a wedding, but it needed to look cool and run smoothly. Jennifer found the vendors we needed - funky furniture rental, excellent sound and lights, trailers for fun, tents for hang, even traffic cones and hay bales! The caterers she hired were terrific, and our 250 guests all commented on how good the food was, how great the place looked, and how smoothly everything went. We'll use her again next year!

Profile Picture Paul , 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Jennifer knows her stuff! She found terrific caterers and sound/light tech especially, and everything went really smoothly with no glitches.

Profile Picture Paul, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Jen was amazing! I loved working with her. I was a typical "Bride-chilla" so she guided me through all the vendor selections and and decisions about cakes, and decorations, flow of events, etc. She has a lot of experience in the wedding industry so all of her vendor suggestions were fantastic! I had absolutely no idea what to do about tables and dishware rentals but she took care of all of that for me and I was blown away by how incredible the reception space looked after she did her magic. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and all my guests had a ton of fun. Jen was worth every penny and I highly recommend her to any central coast bride! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

We absolutely loved working with Jennifer Norton as our wedding coordinator. She was a very efficient, organized and calming influence for our wedding event. Her contract and pricing are reasonable and clear and she went above and beyond. The wedding venue we chose, Swallow Creek Ranch, was magical, beautiful and perfect for our daughter's wedding. As a barn venue, it was logistically more difficult due to it's lack of an onsite kitchen, no bride separate room or building to get ready in, and a hilltop ceremony site that was an eighth of a mile away from the barn. Jennifer handled all of these logistics beautifully by referring and assisting in our vendor selections, communicating directly with the vendors to relieve our stress, making sure our day of timeline was understood by our wedding party and finally staffing and handling all aspects of the wedding prep, event and cleanup. She was flexible with our changes and got along well with our families and wedding party. Can't say enough about how great our experience was working with Jennifer. I would highly recommend her. Our daughter's wedding was all that we had hoped and more.
Thank you Jennifer!

Profile Picture PAMELA, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It is hard to know where to start when sharing how incredible of an experience it has been working with Jennifer Norton. To simply say that she is a seasoned wedding coordinator and knows what she is doing, is a complete understatement. She helped me select the best vendors to suit our needs, answer all of my crazy bride questions and remind me when I was dropping the ball on important tasks.
Her extensive background in catering and restaurants helped immensely as well! She was able to help me with rental equipment questions that a coordinator without her background would be clueless about. She was also very helpful with how much and what sort of dinner and desserts to select and how much alcohol to order to accommodate our party. I learned quickly while working with her, that there is no such thing as a "day of" wedding coordinator. It would be impossible to hire someone to show up knowing everything they needed to know for just the day of your wedding. You need someone to work through the process with you so that no details fall through the cracks.
Most importantly, Jen is a very lovely woman to be around. She is honest, funny, kind, and very professional. If you want to have your once in a life time wedding experience be fun for you and go off without a hitch, please contact Jen right this minute! It should be the first big decision that you make and it will turn out to be the smartest one you made as well.
Thank you Jennifer!
Much Love,
Ian and Jaimie Holland

Profile Picture Jaimie, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenn is AMAZING. Hiring her was one of the best things we did. She has extensive experience and a fantastic, detail oriented, get-it-done attitude. In the days leading up to the wedding and during the actual event I didn't stress at all because I knew that whatever came up Jenn would handle. She's really, really good at this.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don’t even know where to begin, except for the fact that our wedding could not have been possible without Jennifer Norton. She persistently helped us through every single step of the process, and her expertise resulted in an absolutely perfect wedding. Her attention to detail is uncanny, especially when it came down to minute details of rentals & transportation. Jennifer was so dedicated to us & making sure we had everything we needed, I honestly don’t know how she did it. Even when I was not the best at communication during overwhelming moments, Jennifer brought everything together in such a seamless way. We would have been completely hopeless without her! Thank you, Jennifer, for everything.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was very helpful and made sure to keep us on track throughout the wedding planning phase. She checked in regularly, had recommendations at the ready, and helped us find our caterers (we were set on having a mobile pizza oven), cake baker, and DJ! The day of she had everything set up just how we envisioned, checked in just enough to ensure we were taken care of, and made the day run smoothly.
Thank you!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Jennifer was a hero! We were quite the wedding and quite the group to wrangle. Nothing about our wedding was typical and Jennifer ran with it. We had more then the average vendors with 2 live punk bands, a DJ and everything else that go with a wedding. She managed us as well as a terribly run venue like a champ. We knew exactly what we wanted and she facilitated it with a comforting sense of humor and efficiency. Jennifer took the extra effort to see that on our wedding day both the groom and I (the bride) were attended to and that our needs were met. But here is the kicker, she gave us a refund!! We ended up having a ton of unexpected help the day before to set up and Jennifer sent her assistant home and gave us the refund of her time. I was blown away. Jennifer's honesty, wedding industry connections and support is nearly unheard of. If you are looking for a trustworthy, hardworking and inspired wedding/event planner Jennifer Norton of Flawless Functions is your best and only option.

Profile Picture Annie, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing. I found her online in January and was married in October. Jen nailed down every detail and made sure we stayed on track. Every question I had was answered in a very timely manner. She was flexible and set up and went to every vendor meeting with me and asked them the questions that I would never have thought of. My wedding day was perfect. everyone had an amazing time and it all went smoothly. Jen I can't thank you enough for all of your advice and for calming me down and reassuring me every step of the way.

Profile Picture melissa, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Everything about working with Jennifer was seamless. From the very start Jennifer proved to be organized and on top of her game. She was always conscious of the budget and very responsive via e-mail or phone.
She has a large network of vendors and venues and gave recommendations for all the necessities from music and lighting to catering and flowers. She worked well with the vendors we ended up hiring, including them on her timeline and orchestration of the event.
Jennifer and her staff were the first at the venue and the last to leave. She has a flair for decorating and a sense of just how everything should be laid out at the venue. From setting up tables, laying out the linens and table setting, everything looked fabulous! She took our ideas, tastes, and preferences and turned them into reality. When the party was over Jennifer and her staff took over with regards to packing up all the decorations, extra food & drink for an easy pick up the next day. Could not have done it without her!
Jennifer choreographed the entire day so that everything flowed perfectly. She took care of all of the little details and issues behind the scenes without a hitch. Her calm demeanor is perfect for dealing with any unexpected problem that may happen to arise. She makes sure that the bride and groom only deal with enjoying every moment of the night.
I was able to enjoy my son’s wedding day stress-free because Jennifer had our backs the entire time. Thanks again, Jennifer, for being part of a special day and making it one of the best for everyone!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Jen was an absolutely amazing coordinator for our wedding. She was readily available and always willing to help. She made planning a wedding from across the country a breeze! The day of the wedding she and her team took care of everything, which allowed us to just relax and enjoy our special day. She made sure that Matt and I were well taken care of on our wedding day. We could not have pulled of the wedding of our dreams without her. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/30/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Finding and hiring Jennifer is probably the smartest thing I did in planning my wedding. First and foremost, she is cool. Her attitude is relaxed and confident which was great to work with and helped keep me together. She is professional, organized, and was a wealth of advice and information. She returns calls and emails promptly and always did what she said she would do quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, on the day of my wedding, she handled EVERYTHING. I didn't have to deal with anything or delegate or worry because she was there taking care of it. She made sure my fiancé and I enjoyed ourselves!! She even took care to bring me one of our signature cocktails while we were taking family photos to sip on in between! If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't have even been able to try it! And I didn't even have to ask!! Loved working with Jennifer, I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Carie, 10/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen and Sheila were both amazing! 99.9% of the time I spent communicating with only Jen and she was there to answer ANY and ALL questions I had...and tons of questions I didn't even know I had. Jen and I communicated mostly through email and there were still NO issues with anything. She's absolutely fantastic!!! She has excellent taste in decorating and was very open to our vision of a "simple beach wedding" while still making it look classy with her own experience and taste. Amazing ladies. I would absolutely recommend Flawless Functions to anyone.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have been happier with Jennifer our wedding coordinator. She helped us plan a wedding in paso robles and we were not from the area. She linked us with the best vendors and made our wedding flawless. She helped us with ideas and helped us cut costs to stay on budget. Thanks Jennifer we could not have done it without you!!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer was easy to work with, professional, reliable... everything you need in a wedding or event coordinator. She took care of everything and handled so many details for our wedding, and I'll never even know about most of them!

Profile Picture Jenny, 6/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Jen of Flawless Functions was a great experience for both me and my now husband. She was very organized and met with us regularly to make sure we were on task for each part of the planning. She thought of things that needed attention that we would never have considered. She had many helpful suggestions that allowed us to stay within our budget. Our wedding was perfect and we are still receiving compliments about how beautiful it was and that it was the best that they ever went to! I would surely recommend Jen to any bride...do not try this alone!

Profile Picture susan, 2/12/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. Not only did she perform her job with professionalism, but with a cheerful disposition as well. Jennifer contacted all of my vendors and knew what to do when situations arose that were out of anyone's control. Like RAIN!!!! I know that Jennifer's extensive experience will help make your dream day come true.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer is a terrific wedding planner. I was expecting to have to do more myself than I ended up doing, because Jenn took care of everything.
My son is getting married in 9 months and I wish she lived in Carmel, so she could do his wedding too.
I cannot say enough positive things about Jennifer.
She removed all worries from my daughter's wedding.
If she is available, HIRE her!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Norton at Flawless Functions was our perfect wedding coordinator. Full of ideas, flexible, positive, creative... she and I were the perfect match. So easy to communicate with, I never felt like I couldn't tell her how I felt about something. We spoke weekly (sometimes daily) for the better part of a year, and had so much fun planning my wedding together. She had great insights, and all my vendors loved her as well. I feel so blessed to have met her, and feel like I have gained a lifetime friend. HIRE HER RIGHT NOW.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/18/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer did a phenomenal job in planning my husbands surprise dinner party extravaganza and my parents 50th wedding anniversary. She is so creative and always thinks of tasks to be done that I never would have considered and she easily carries them out beautifully. She had contacts with great vendors whom she put me in contact, who provided great deals. She promptly returned my calls and even met up with various vendors with me to discuss options. She noted every single detail imaginable which made the entire process less stressful. On both occassions, Jennifer kept the surprise guest and the wedding party, my family and me all on time and took away all of the stress. Not only was I able to enjoy the festivities without worrying, I was amazed at how professional Jennifer was as she took charge and in awe, at how beautiful everything came out. I had faith and knew Jennifer would take care of it all and she made sure both events were simply amazing and will be remembered and talked about by the guest for years! Jennifer was great and made the day for my parents become everything I dreamed of. Jennifer is a Blessing and I am forever greatful for everything that she has done for me! I trusted her to handle all the details and she held up to her word in a kind way with a smile on her face! I know it had to be hard because I have friends who wanted to take charge, it was a little cold outside and even though she was freezing and running around she was always kind to me, my family and guest alike. She is truly a professional and extremely GOOD at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Janice, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jennifer is wonderful! She is easy to work with, helpful, joyful, sentimental, experienced, has a great relationship w/other vendors, informative, and punctual. I worked w/Jennifer when planning a vow renewal ceremony for my parents' 30th anniversary in Morro Bay. Since we lived in different cities we had to communicate via phone, email, and Facebook. She always replied in a timely fashion; she is on top of things! She was always prompt at finding an answer for any of my questions (if she didn't already know the answer herself!) and she was so willing to do any research I needed done. I would recommend her to anyone else!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/18/10, 5 Reviews
2.5

I hired Jen based on her reviews. Being an out of town bride that is what I had to go off of. We hired her for day of coordinating. We were please to get more than that in way of phone calls and suggestions, but the day of was not what we had hoped for or expected. I was appreciative of her help prior to the wedding but all ideas and planning was done by me and my family. She came to the rehearsal and said she would run it, but we spent 45 minutes doing the same thing over and over, which was something we could have gone over in 10 min. She wasn't very organized and with 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen that is what we needed. At the wedding I thought there would be no problem and she would pull through since she spoke a lot about her experience. She was more concerned with my tables then she was anything else about the flow of the evening. I did the timeline including details of names and the table plan which needed to be right on, since we were dealing with a few step family issues and other things like such. This was a disaster, and even though there was a detailed diagram and a list, it was completely backwards, people who were suppose to be far apart sat right next to each other. I never saw her the entire day, when timing was off and I wanted to move things along I had to speak with the DJ because she was no where to be found. Apparently she was great with the staff at the venue but didn't do much to help me feel that things were smooth, I have my DJ to thank for that. When talking to my husband after the wedding about how it all went he told me she didn't help organize the bridal party to begin walking down the aisle and he was the one who made sure people knew what order they were in. My grandparents weren't even in the processional because she wasn't around to make sure they knew where to go. Lastly, I was disappointed in her efforts so much so I just didn't even want to talk about it until later because our wedding was perfect other than that and didn't want the memory of what she didn't do to ruin the amazing day. Later I noticed she even took photo's from our wedding and posted them on her page which made me feel she was taking credit for a wedding she really played little part in.

Profile Picture Tori, 5/15/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Jen is wonderful!! I was a second-time bride and planning a wedding from 800 miles away. Jen and I immediately hit it off - she is funny and engaging! She "sent" me to vendors for flowers, and food, and DJing, etc. If I didn't like one, she'd suggest another. Never was I made to feel bad if I didn't go with her first suggestion. And I was pleased with every vendor hired. Jen was available to plan, to talk, to cry. And she told me when I was right on track with my craziness. Just knowing I was "normal" was reassuring. Afterall, it had been more than 20 years since I was a bride!! Jen kept the whole process on track and the day of the wedding I didn't have to do anything but be the bride! I knew that Jen was taking care of keeping everyone and everything going in the right direction - and she did! I would hire Jen again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/26/09, 5 Reviews