Flawless Functions Reviews

32 | Morro Bay, CA

32 Reviews for Flawless Functions

32 Flawless Functions Reviews

Marshall · Married on 10/15/2017

Hiring Jennifer, as a wedding planner/coordinator was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. With her experience in the area she has probably worked with every reputable vender near by and knows if they will show up when they say they will or not (also having background in catering helped a lot). Leading up to the wedding she knew all the right questions to ask to keep me on track. At one point I was running out of funds and still needed a DJ, I had no idea who I could trust to do a good job, but still be affordable. All I had to do is tell Jennifer what I wanted and how much I could afford and her answer was always, “yeah, I know someone let me check”. In the next day or two the vendor reached out with a contract, I could afford, and on the day of the DJ went above and beyond my expectations. Last minute our bartender backed out and yep she had someone. Needless to say anything I could have panicked about Jennifer was right there to answer my questions and help me out any way possible. On the big day she set high expectations of all the venders hired and had the whole wedding under control, I did not have to do or say anything (it was like she read my mind to what needed to be done and did it before I had to say anything). I had such a wonderful carefree evening the day of my wedding you would have thought someone else was getting married. So if you are looking for someone calm, organized, professional and who generally cares you have a great wedding day Jennifer without a doubt is the person to hire.

Paul · Married on 08/27/2017

We presented Jennifer with a very unusual scenario; a VIP event for motorcycle/surf/skate brands and influencers. It wasn't a wedding, but it needed to look cool and run smoothly. Jennifer found the vendors we needed - funky furniture rental, excellent sound and lights, trailers for fun, tents for hang, even traffic cones and hay bales! The caterers she hired were terrific, and our 250 guests all commented on how good the food was, how great the place looked, and how smoothly everything went. We'll use her again next year!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Flawless Functions's reply:

Thank you Paul! It was a fabulous event, but I must say, I only helped you bring your vision to life, You all (Val...) knew exactly what how you wanted it to look, and I helped bring it to life! It was a great pleasure meeting everyone, and learning to greet people the French way! Until next year!

Paul · Married on 08/27/2017

Jennifer knows her stuff! She found terrific caterers and sound/light tech especially, and everything went really smoothly with no glitches.

Jaimie · Married on 06/03/2017

It is hard to know where to start when sharing how incredible of an experience it has been working with Jennifer Norton. To simply say that she is a seasoned wedding coordinator and knows what she is doing, is a complete understatement. She helped me select the best vendors to suit our needs, answer all of my crazy bride questions and remind me when I was dropping the ball on important tasks.
    Her extensive background in catering and restaurants helped immensely as well! She was able to help me with rental equipment questions that a coordinator without her background would be clueless about. She was also very helpful with how much and what sort of dinner and desserts to select and how much alcohol to order to accommodate our party. I learned quickly while working with her, that there is no such thing as a "day of" wedding coordinator. It would be impossible to hire someone to show up knowing everything they needed to know for just the day of your wedding. You need someone to work through the process with you so that no details fall through the cracks.
    Most importantly, Jen is a very lovely woman to be around. She is honest, funny, kind, and very professional. If you want to have your once in a life time wedding experience be fun for you and go off without a hitch, please contact Jen right this minute! It should be the first big decision that you make and it will turn out to be the smartest one you made as well.
    Thank you Jennifer!
    Much Love,
    Ian and Jaimie Holland

PAMELA · Married on 06/03/2017

We absolutely loved working with Jennifer Norton as our wedding coordinator. She was a very efficient, organized and calming influence for our wedding event. Her contract and pricing are reasonable and clear and she went above and beyond. The wedding venue we chose, Swallow Creek Ranch, was magical, beautiful and perfect for our daughter's wedding. As a barn venue, it was logistically more difficult due to it's lack of an onsite kitchen, no bride separate room or building to get ready in, and a hilltop ceremony site that was an eighth of a mile away from the barn. Jennifer handled all of these logistics beautifully by referring and assisting in our vendor selections, communicating directly with the vendors to relieve our stress, making sure our day of timeline was understood by our wedding party and finally staffing and handling all aspects of the wedding prep, event and cleanup. She was flexible with our changes and got along well with our families and wedding party. Can't say enough about how great our experience was working with Jennifer. I would highly recommend her. Our daughter's wedding was all that we had hoped and more.
    Thank you Jennifer!

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Jenn is AMAZING. Hiring her was one of the best things we did. She has extensive experience and a fantastic, detail oriented, get-it-done attitude. In the days leading up to the wedding and during the actual event I didn't stress at all because I knew that whatever came up Jenn would handle. She's really, really good at this.

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

I don’t even know where to begin, except for the fact that our wedding could not have been possible without Jennifer Norton. She persistently helped us through every single step of the process, and her expertise resulted in an absolutely perfect wedding. Her attention to detail is uncanny, especially when it came down to minute details of rentals & transportation. Jennifer was so dedicated to us & making sure we had everything we needed, I honestly don’t know how she did it. Even when I was not the best at communication during overwhelming moments, Jennifer brought everything together in such a seamless way. We would have been completely hopeless without her! Thank you, Jennifer, for everything. <3

Sent on 08/06/2017

Thanks for the awesome review! It was pleasure to be part of your day! <3

Annie · Married on 01/16/2016

Jennifer was a hero! We were quite the wedding and quite the group to wrangle. Nothing about our wedding was typical and Jennifer ran with it. We had more then the average vendors with 2 live punk bands, a DJ and everything else that go with a wedding. She managed us as well as a terribly run venue like a champ. We knew exactly what we wanted and she facilitated it with a comforting sense of humor and efficiency. Jennifer took the extra effort to see that on our wedding day both the groom and I (the bride) were attended to and that our needs were met. But here is the kicker, she gave us a refund!! We ended up having a ton of unexpected help the day before to set up and Jennifer sent her assistant home and gave us the refund of her time. I was blown away. Jennifer's honesty, wedding industry connections and support is nearly unheard of. If you are looking for a trustworthy, hardworking and inspired wedding/event planner Jennifer Norton of Flawless Functions is your best and only option.

melissa · Married on 10/30/2015

Jennifer was nothing short of amazing. I found her online in January and was married in October. Jen nailed down every detail and made sure we stayed on track. Every question I had was answered in a very timely manner. She was flexible and set up and went to every vendor meeting with me and asked them the questions that I would never have thought of. My wedding day was perfect. everyone had an amazing time and it all went smoothly. Jen I can't thank you enough for all of your advice and for calming me down and reassuring me every step of the way.

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Everything about working with Jennifer was seamless. From the very start Jennifer proved to be organized and on top of her game. She was always conscious of the budget and very responsive via e-mail or phone.
    She has a large network of vendors and venues and gave recommendations for all the necessities from music and lighting to catering and flowers. She worked well with the vendors we ended up hiring, including them on her timeline and orchestration of the event.
    Jennifer and her staff were the first at the venue and the last to leave. She has a flair for decorating and a sense of just how everything should be laid out at the venue. From setting up tables, laying out the linens and table setting, everything looked fabulous! She took our ideas, tastes, and preferences and turned them into reality. When the party was over Jennifer and her staff took over with regards to packing up all the decorations, extra food & drink for an easy pick up the next day. Could not have done it without her!
    Jennifer choreographed the entire day so that everything flowed perfectly. She took care of all of the little details and issues behind the scenes without a hitch. Her calm demeanor is perfect for dealing with any unexpected problem that may happen to arise. She makes sure that the bride and groom only deal with enjoying every moment of the night.
    I was able to enjoy my son’s wedding day stress-free because Jennifer had our backs the entire time. Thanks again, Jennifer, for being part of a special day and making it one of the best for everyone!

Lindsay · Married on 05/30/2015

Jen was an absolutely amazing coordinator for our wedding. She was readily available and always willing to help. She made planning a wedding from across the country a breeze! The day of the wedding she and her team took care of everything, which allowed us to just relax and enjoy our special day. She made sure that Matt and I were well taken care of on our wedding day. We could not have pulled of the wedding of our dreams without her. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Flawless Functions's reply:

Aw, thanks for the nice words! You two are pure class, your guests were the nicest people, and the place looked amazing with all your beautiful decor! The wooden logs that your dad made were especially sentimental, and I so enjoyed working with you two! Have a great life!!!! (and lots of kids!)

Carie · Married on 10/05/2013

Finding and hiring Jennifer is probably the smartest thing I did in planning my wedding. First and foremost, she is cool. Her attitude is relaxed and confident which was great to work with and helped keep me together. She is professional, organized, and was a wealth of advice and information. She returns calls and emails promptly and always did what she said she would do quickly and efficiently. Most importantly, on the day of my wedding, she handled EVERYTHING. I didn't have to deal with anything or delegate or worry because she was there taking care of it. She made sure my fiancé and I enjoyed ourselves!! She even took care to bring me one of our signature cocktails while we were taking family photos to sip on in between! If she hadn't, I probably wouldn't have even been able to try it! And I didn't even have to ask!! Loved working with Jennifer, I would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Kayla · Married on 10/03/2012

Jen and Sheila were both amazing! 99.9% of the time I spent communicating with only Jen and she was there to answer ANY and ALL questions I had...and tons of questions I didn't even know I had. Jen and I communicated mostly through email and there were still NO issues with anything. She's absolutely fantastic!!! She has excellent taste in decorating and was very open to our vision of a "simple beach wedding" while still making it look classy with her own experience and taste. Amazing ladies. I would absolutely recommend Flawless Functions to anyone.

Holly · Married on 06/23/2012

We could not have been happier with Jennifer our wedding coordinator. She helped us plan a wedding in paso robles and we were not from the area. She linked us with the best vendors and made our wedding flawless. She helped us with ideas and helped us cut costs to stay on budget. Thanks Jennifer we could not have done it without you!!!

Jenny · Married on 06/09/2012

Jennifer was easy to work with, professional, reliable... everything you need in a wedding or event coordinator. She took care of everything and handled so many details for our wedding, and I'll never even know about most of them!

Laura · Married on 02/19/2011

Jennifer went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. Not only did she perform her job with professionalism, but with a cheerful disposition as well. Jennifer contacted all of my vendors and knew what to do when situations arose that were out of anyone's control. Like RAIN!!!! I know that Jennifer's extensive experience will help make your dream day come true.

Roxanne · Married on 09/18/2010

Jennifer is a terrific wedding planner. I was expecting to have to do more myself than I ended up doing, because Jenn took care of everything.
    My son is getting married in 9 months and I wish she lived in Carmel, so she could do his wedding too.
    I cannot say enough positive things about Jennifer.
    She removed all worries from my daughter's wedding.
    If she is available, HIRE her!

Anna · Married on 09/18/2010

Jennifer Norton at Flawless Functions was our perfect wedding coordinator. Full of ideas, flexible, positive, creative... she and I were the perfect match. So easy to communicate with, I never felt like I couldn't tell her how I felt about something. We spoke weekly (sometimes daily) for the better part of a year, and had so much fun planning my wedding together. She had great insights, and all my vendors loved her as well. I feel so blessed to have met her, and feel like I have gained a lifetime friend. HIRE HER RIGHT NOW.

Janice · Married on 09/11/2010

Jennifer did a phenomenal job in planning my husbands surprise dinner party extravaganza and my parents 50th wedding anniversary. She is so creative and always thinks of tasks to be done that I never would have considered and she easily carries them out beautifully. She had contacts with great vendors whom she put me in contact, who provided great deals. She promptly returned my calls and even met up with various vendors with me to discuss options. She noted every single detail imaginable which made the entire process less stressful. On both occassions, Jennifer kept the surprise guest and the wedding party, my family and me all on time and took away all of the stress. Not only was I able to enjoy the festivities without worrying, I was amazed at how professional Jennifer was as she took charge and in awe, at how beautiful everything came out. I had faith and knew Jennifer would take care of it all and she made sure both events were simply amazing and will be remembered and talked about by the guest for years! Jennifer was great and made the day for my parents become everything I dreamed of. Jennifer is a Blessing and I am forever greatful for everything that she has done for me! I trusted her to handle all the details and she held up to her word in a kind way with a smile on her face! I know it had to be hard because I have friends who wanted to take charge, it was a little cold outside and even though she was freezing and running around she was always kind to me, my family and guest alike. She is truly a professional and extremely GOOD at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone without any hesitation!

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2010

Jennifer is wonderful! She is easy to work with, helpful, joyful, sentimental, experienced, has a great relationship w/other vendors, informative, and punctual. I worked w/Jennifer when planning a vow renewal ceremony for my parents' 30th anniversary in Morro Bay. Since we lived in different cities we had to communicate via phone, email, and Facebook. She always replied in a timely fashion; she is on top of things! She was always prompt at finding an answer for any of my questions (if she didn't already know the answer herself!) and she was so willing to do any research I needed done. I would recommend her to anyone else!

Carrie · Married on 10/18/2008

When I started to plan my wedding, I was franticly looking for a caterer and I had a list so I called and left messages. About 20 minutes later Jennifer called me from her cell phone. She was setting up for an event and took the time to return my call so I wouldn't lose interest, I liked that. She and I set up a time during one evening later in the week to talk.
    Later that week, I called her cell phone and we spoke for over an hour. I knew after I hung up that I wanted this woman to be involved with my wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable and full of ideas. She was able to listen to my ideas and understand what I was looking for, I knew I wanted to secure our business relationship.
    As months went on and my wedding grew closer, our communication became more frequent. She would call to check if I had any questions about the menu, if I wanted more help setting up the rehearsal procession, or to simply see how I was holding up. She was really great with my mother (whom I had a difficult time planning my wedding around). Jennifer and I have become friends since my wedding because I choose to surround myself with wonderful people who make me laugh and smile. Jennifer is extremely professional and I absolutely recommend her to any bride! She will be an asset to any planning!!

Sent on 01/12/2009

Flawless Functions's reply:

You know I love you, and was very honored to be part of your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind review!

Carrie · Married on 10/12/2008

Jennifer was amazing to work with! She couldn't have been more helpful. She aided in keeping me sane when family and planning were getting the best of me. Everytime I would get stressed she managed to calm me down. Our wedding turned out perfectly and went off without a hitch! I would recommend her to anyone for planning! Thanks Jennifer! You're terrific!

Lindsay · Married on 05/10/2008

My wedding would not have been what it was without this vendor. From my first phone call with her to final touches on the day of, I could not have felt more at ease, knowing that everything was taken care of. She was completely professional and both my husband and I were impressed with her level of expertise, which was so reassuring and gave us a great deal of confidence. We loved working with her!

• W

Dusty · Married on 04/14/2006

Jennifer was wonderful to work with and always a pleasure to talk to. There are so many small tasks, but she really put my mind at ease with her organization and relaxed, professional demeanor. We had an outdoor ceremony and stormy weather approaching, but with Jennifer's coordination and a bit of luck, we had a beautiful wedding, photographs and a great reception, dinner and dancing with friends and family afterwards. Highly recommended!

Meg · Married on 09/03/2005

Jennifer is easy to communicate with, professional and responsive. She is a calm presence and makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease. She treats her staff well and they are professional yet friendly and personable. She cares about your day and treats each occasion as special as it is to her clients. She is quiet and in the background yet has the entire event well under control!