Eventful Reviews

5 | Saratoga Springs, NY

5 Reviews for Eventful

Liana · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't ask for a better wedding planner!!!

If you are looking for the perfect wedding or event planner, look no further. What I love about Erica is that she is truly PASSIONATE about what she does. She is also incredibly DETAIL ORIENTED. From the color of the napkins to the way you fold them.... she guides you through it all! Erica literally thinks of everything and every possible scenario (things that I never would have thought of by myself). She has options and solutions for everything! Planning an event such as a wedding can be extremely stressful on your own and you often don't realize how much work and decision making goes into it. Working with Erica and Eventful took a lot of this stress off my plate and gave me more time to enjoy being engaged!! There are 3 things that Erica always keeps in mind when planning your wedding/event: you, your guests, and your BUDGET!!! She is professional, responsive, creative, and experienced. I am extremely grateful for her expert opinions, advice, and money saving ideas. Working with Erica will pretty much guarantee your wedding will be flawless from start to finish. All of my guests had an amazing time and were over the top impressed. Choosing Eventful to help plan the best day of my life was a no brainer!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Laurie D · Married on 11/17/2018

It was a great experience.

Everything turned out above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend Eventful to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Lynda Mentiply · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Company to handle impeccable details for any venue needed!!!

Erica was absolutely great with the details and the organizational skills that planning a wedding involves. Her awesome and unique ideas added to our day in ways that we would have never thought of ourselves. Erica was easy to work with, always listened to what we liked or wanted and was always available for questions or concerns.
    Her execution of being in charge made our day stress free and enjoyable to know that she handled it all. Highly Recommend Eventful and Erica!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2018

Super pleased with my experience

My experience with Eventful for my wedding planning was seamless and made all the time leading up to my big day as easy as possible. She was receptive to my needs and ideas while remaining professional and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Eventful and would go back to her for another event!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Satisfied Bride · Married on 05/05/2018

Flawless and Fun !

I knew as soon as I met Erica that she was the person I wanted to help me plan the most important day of my life. She immediately put me at ease with her calm demeanor and confident attitude and had a lot of fun and creative ideas on how to get what I wanted, yet stay within my budget. She was very responsive, enthusiastic and fun to work with.

Sent on 02/06/2019