SBM Event Co.

Rexford, Rexford, NY 12148 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About SBM Event Co.

SBM event co. is a full-service event design and planning company based in beautiful
Saratoga County, NY.

Each one of our clients is provided with intentional care and every event is approached with a fresh perspective. Our extreme attention to detail, creative eye, and event industry experience our team provides allows you and your family to relax & enjoy these special moments together.

OUR PHILOSOPHY:

Each wedding is unique sure, but what is it that transforms a special occasion into an extraordinary one? Our philosophy is deeply rooted in our drive to craft a personalized celebration of a lifetime. Each wedding we design and style is as individual as you are. SMB event co is a place where your dreams and our experience collide to create an outstanding experience for both you and your guests. Our commitment to make every moment and small detail count is evident from our very first meeting. We strongly believe your wedding shouldn't just be a perfect day; but, YOUR perfect day.

DESIGN BASED APPROACH:

What sets SBM event co. apart? We take a different approach to the event planning process. We start by asking our client what they want the guest experience to be like – what “look and feel” do they want the party to have? Why, because the smallest of details matter. Those small details come together to create the big picture. This big picture has an intrinsic and emotional impact on people…setting the table is setting the mood. We take into consideration every visual element of your wedding. From the exact font and paper weight on your stationary, to the texture and color of your linen, the curve of your chairs, choosing the sweetest ribbon for your guest favors, and every other detail in between, we put an extreme amount of thought into every single choice.

From there we create a comprehensive design plan outlining all of the event details. Once the aesthetic is set, we then get to work on the all the logistics and hand pick the vendor team to create the design direction we’ve set. The end result is an extraordinary event that’s more than about what you see, it’s about how it makes you feel!

Follow SBM Event Co. on
Molly + Rea

2 Reviews for SBM Event Co.

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

Melissa is truly one of a kind. I would have been seriously hard pressed to find a wedding stylist who was more compassionate, caring, creative and just overall fantastic. Melissa's can-do, eager personality along with her keen listening and communication skills make her just the best. There is not one thing she told me "no, i can't do", everything was "yes, of course we can do that!" She not only has the best eye for style (and by style I mean YOUR style...she does not work on a cookie-cutter basis) but talk about creativity! She can make so many amazing things and if on the slim chance she can't, she has above and beyond resources to make it happen. Overall what I found very unique about Melissa is that she truly takes the time to get to know her clients therefore she is able to bring out their individual personalities within their event. I couldn't dream of doing my wedding without Melissa. She pulled everything together so that my wedding was a truly reflection of my husband and me. She always gave 110% to me, both during the planning and on the day of the wedding. I had full confidence Melissa was going to take care of everything beautifully, so I could just enjoy my getting-ready process. Seriously, I could not recommend her more. A million thanks to Melissa for making my wedding incredibly memorable and more importantly, making me feel so comfortable!

Sent on 11/21/2013

SBM Event Co. FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious

• Rexford Rexford, NY, 12148 See on map