SBM Event Co. Reviews

7 | Rexford, NY

7 Reviews for SBM Event Co.

SBM Event Co. 1
SBM Event Co. 6
SBM Event Co. 7
  • Joey

Joey · Married on 06/08/2019

Professional, thoughtful and eager to please.

Working with Melissa made all the difference in the world. As a professional she was able to deliver a truly stress free experience, and also provide creative and thoughtful ideas. She made the experience wonderful.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Sabrina Mosseau · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible Dedicated Professionals! I will never use anyone else!

Absolute pleasure working with experienced professionals who collaborate on achieving the most incredible outcomes! Attention to detail, dedicated problem solvers, and just really kind and nice people to work with. I did not have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

Chic and Elegant Museum Evening

My now-wife and I loved working with Melissa. She was extremely helpful in guiding our desires to choices that would work well together and not be frivolous. We were planning the wedding from Texas, so had very little ability to see much of anything in person, and based a lot of our wedding design on Melissa's suggestions. We couldn't be happier with how gorgeous our wedding looked! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    SBM Event Co. 13
    SBM Event Co. 14
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

The personal touch we were looking for

After our initial meeting, my mom's first words were, "We have to work with her!" That excitement we felt after our first meeting grew and grew as Melissa helped my husband and I to envision our wedding day.

We were so appreciative of Melissa's creative ability and flexibility, helping us to navigate the combining of different cultures and traditions for our big day.

Our wedding day, and all the details surrounding it, was such a beautiful occasion thanks to Melissa. From the invitation design to event space, not one detail was missed. With Melissa's help and guidance we were able to combine our cultures and tastes into a breathtaking design. Our guests were wowed, as were we, to see everything come together.

We received so many compliments on our wedding design all thanks to Melissa. Additionally, Melissa helped us to find a way to personally touch each of our 250 guests, no small feat! They all knew we truly appreciated their presence and we are so thankful to Melissa for helping us communicate that message.

In the months since the wedding we've thought about and have been asked, what would we do differently looking back. We honestly wouldn't change a single thing. Melissa helped us to maximize our budget where it mattered most and helped us to make our wedding truly memorable.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    SBM Event Co. 15
    SBM Event Co. 16

Lea Schlenker · Married on 06/25/2016

No one compares!

If you sit down with her, you’ll see. There’s no one better than Melissa! I have seen her work time and time again. Each time, her creativity, her hard work and her desire for perfection shine through. She has a way of making sure each and every event she works on is special and perfect. She tailors each wedding to perfectly reflect the style of the couple she is working with whether it be a modern, elegant theme or a low-key rustic gathering. Mine was everything I imagined and more. Soon we will have our second family wedding with Melissa on the team and we cannot wait to see what she does. She always impresses!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

Melissa was such a delight to work with! I had come to her with a bunch of Pinterest pictures for a candy station for favors for our wedding. We had met a couple of times to go over the look and layout of everything. She helped me with creating the boxes for our favors and I have to say everything was BEYOND what I thought it would have been. Melissa did an amazing job having my vision come true! She was always very quick to answer any of my e-mails and was also very honest with what would look good and what would not look good. The candy station was such a hit! Everyone was so excited for it there was a line to the dance floor!! I am definitely going to keep Melissa in mind for future events :)

Sent on 07/10/2015

Erin · Married on 11/09/2013

Melissa is truly one of a kind. I would have been seriously hard pressed to find a wedding stylist who was more compassionate, caring, creative and just overall fantastic. Melissa's can-do, eager personality along with her keen listening and communication skills make her just the best. There is not one thing she told me "no, i can't do", everything was "yes, of course we can do that!" She not only has the best eye for style (and by style I mean YOUR style...she does not work on a cookie-cutter basis) but talk about creativity! She can make so many amazing things and if on the slim chance she can't, she has above and beyond resources to make it happen. Overall what I found very unique about Melissa is that she truly takes the time to get to know her clients therefore she is able to bring out their individual personalities within their event. I couldn't dream of doing my wedding without Melissa. She pulled everything together so that my wedding was a truly reflection of my husband and me. She always gave 110% to me, both during the planning and on the day of the wedding. I had full confidence Melissa was going to take care of everything beautifully, so I could just enjoy my getting-ready process. Seriously, I could not recommend her more. A million thanks to Melissa for making my wedding incredibly memorable and more importantly, making me feel so comfortable!

Sent on 11/21/2013