Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales Reviews

Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 2
Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 3
Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 4

Long · Married on 05/04/2018

I have to Pete did a fantastic job on my tux !! I have tried a few places in the past and they just didn’t fit right and was pricey. I was driving back and forth a lil over an hour just to come get fitted and try it on a few times and it was worth it. I was a lil worried at first but something told me to trust him and he would get the job done. I looked great and everybody liked the fit of my tux ! I would totally recommend him to anybody and if I ever need to look fantastic and fitted I already know where to go. Thanks Pete I will be sending you pics soon. Greatly appreciated Long ! My wife loved the way my tux looked on me too.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 5
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 6
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 7
    Emanuele Tuxedo Rental and Sales 8

Despina · Married on 12/31/2017

While searching for tuxedos for our New Year’s Eve wedding we stopped at every chain shop in Chicago but were disappointed. A family friend recommend Peter at Emanuele’s and we could not have been happier. With groomsmen of different heights, sizes, and ages Emanuele’s was the perfect fit. The tuxedos are altered to the men upon pick up, so even if the size that was ordered does not fit quite right, Peter and his team ensure the tux looks perfect before the suit leaves the store. My husband had decided to purchase a tuxedo for our wedding and needed alterations. Peter did a perfect job and my husband looked the best I have ever seen him on our wedding day. We highly recommend checking out Emanuele’s for your tuxedo needs!

Sent on 04/02/2018
  • O

Osbaldo · Married on 02/12/2016

Hands down, the service, quality, and price were phenomenal!!!!!!!!! I used several previous tux rentals and usually something was off but Emanuele Tuxedo was PERFECT!! I have an athletic fit and most places can never get make measurements but again Emanuele got it right! My wife said, I looked great and fit. Thank you Emanuele for making my special day perfect from the dress code side. I highly recommend this place, you will not be disappointed especially with the great prices!

Sent on 02/21/2016
  • Future AKV

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Peter was great to work with! The tuxes looked fabulous! We also got our invitations through them and they were gorgeous

Sent on 10/14/2014

Elisa · Married on 08/16/2013

My husband is 6'5'' and never had a tuxedo that fit him properly. When we planned our wedding we took a friend's suggestion to visit Emanuele Tuxedo and ask for Peter's help with the fit challenge. Peter had suggestions to offer for a style that would flatter my husband's size, took custom measurements and even was tactful enough to ask about my dress and wedding colors while my husband was in a separate room so he could match shirt colors appropriately to my dress shade - talk about attention to detail! In the end, my husband's tuxedo was flawless and he looked impeccable on our wedding day. It was the first time that he felt truly comfortable in a formal tuxedo and it showed - THANK YOU Peter and the Emanuele Team. Peter even helped to style our groomsmen and fathers with the same custom care he offered my husband.

A member of the Emanuele Tuxedo staff dropped the tuxedos off at the hotel the morning of the wedding for our wedding party and the guys were able to leave them at the hotel front desk where they were picked up the following day at no additional charge - it couldn't have been made any easier of a process for our wedding party! The tuxedos were priced fairly compared to competitors but Peter delivered a far superior product than anything else my husband or his groomsmen had ever worn before.

Although the quality noted above was obviously the reason we sought out the custom service to begin with, I was pleasantly surprised to discover the wedding invitation savings. With the rental of the tuxedos Emanuele Tuxedo offered wedding invitations at 50% off - any bride that has ever searched for invitations knows what kind of savings this equals!! I was even more shocked to find the exact invitations I had picked out at Papyrus...he made ordering easy, got me proofs, a beautiful William Arthur final product and at half the cost I would have paid somewhere else - they were absolutely perfect.

Two thumbs up and 5 stars from us!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2013

We went to see Pete at Emanuele Tuxedo for the guys' tuxedos and our invitations. Pete is great!!! We picked out what the guys were wearing in a matter of minutes and our invitations were the first ones we saw. We looked through pretty much all of the books and decided on that one. Pete made it really easy for everyone to go in, get measured, and to pick up the tuxes.

Go to Emanuele Tuxedo Rental & Sales! This is a family owned business and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Excellent service and quality tuxes! Peter is absolutely the best in the business. Been going to him for years and he did not only most of my friends' weddings but also my own. Very dedicated and professional. A+

Sent on 07/17/2013

Santo · Married on 04/06/2013

I got married in April and Pete at Emanuele was very helpful. He was there very step of the way, was able to help me find the perfect Tux for my wedding, and even delivered the tuxes to our rehearsal dinner. Prices were reasonable and service was quick and efficient during the entire process.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Kevin · Married on 12/29/2012

Pete and the rest of the staff were able to provide me with exceptional service at a reasonable price. I can't thank them enough for all of their help. I had almost all of my groomsmen coming in from out of town and we were able to try on, get our tuxedos altered, and walk out the door the day prior to the wedding without any hassle whatsoever. I can't recommend this place enough and would go back here for every tuxedo I ever needed for future events.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Thanks to Emanuele Tuxedo, the men in our wedding party looked great for a reasonable price. Unlike other tuxedo rental stores that tend to have all of the charm of an assembly line, Pete does a great job of providing personal service in a relaxed atmosphere.

Sent on 08/09/2013
  • I

Iwona · Married on 09/24/2011

This Tuxedo rental service was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't be happier with this choice. Peter came to our location to measured all the guys. He helped us pick the perfect tuxedo and everyone ended up looking very sharp on our wedding day. Prices were also extremaly resonable.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Sara · Married on 07/02/2010

Outstanding job by Peter at Emanuele Tuxedo. He was extremely flexible with the scheduling of fittings, pick ups, and returns. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for sharp tuxes at affordable prices.

Sent on 07/09/2010

Esther · Married on 01/16/2010

I Highly recommend this place. My dad flew in two days before the wedding and Emanuele was able to fix his tux on the spot! They will pick up and delevery the tuxs at your convenience. Highly recommend it and great prices!

Sent on 03/11/2010

Annie · Married on 05/23/2009

All around very nice and helpful. Very affordable.

Sent on 05/25/2009

Got our tuxes here for my wedding.. They were great! Thanks for making our experience so wonderful!

Sent on 03/22/2016