Lansing Cleaners

Lansing, IL View map Visit website

Lansing Cleaners is a wedding dress business operating out of Lansing, Illinois. Boasting several decades worth of experience, this family-owned business is very knowledgeable on how to take care of your wedding-day attire. In particular, they are highly skilled when it comes to making sure your wedding dress looks spectacular for your big day.

If you have found your dream gown and you are eager for it to look its very best for your momentous occasion, then Lansing Cleaners is a great choice. They offer cleaning, preservation, and restoration services so that you can walk down the aisle feeling good. Whether you have received a family heirloom, have purchased a new one, or need to restore an inherited gown, they can assist.

They utilize the best products and techniques to give your dress the best treatment possible. Lansing Cleaners also offers a unique anti-sugar cleaning process to eliminate certain stains, while they can also press gowns so that they look as good as new. So that the intricate details of your dress are maintained and looked after, they take care to handle each garment delicately and with the utmost care.

3.3
  • User1351982 2+ years ago
    Very professional services would recommend.
    Allison Married on 12/04/2010
    This cleaners is the most professional cleaners I've ever been to. From the friendly staff to the beautiful cleaning and pressing, they are the best! My wedding gown looks so beautiful in it's keepsake box! Lansing Cleaners is a weekly stop for me and I wouldn't think of trusting my clothes to anyone else.
  • O
    Olivia Married on 06/19/2009
    I went against my better judgement in using this cleaners and I will never make that mistake again. After somehow losing a pair of pants - half of a very expensive set, the owner did all but verbally abuse me for inquiring how they were going to make it right. She raised her voice at me and told me that if they turned up she'd tell me, but not to expect anything else. I've never met a more arrogant woman in all my life. Call me crazy, but if they lost them, then they should replace them, and the owner should have treated me with a little more respect. On top of everything else, she still demanded that I pay for the other items which were dry cleaned, saying that she wouldn't charge me for the pants that they lost.....how nice of her. If you believe in true customer service, bring your dry cleaning some place else. People like this should not be allowed to own a business.

18210 Torrence Avenue Lansing, 60438
708-390-3245
Location of (Lansing Cleaners)
18210 Torrence Avenue Lansing, IL, 60438 See on map