Volle's Bridal & Boutique

Lake Zurich, IL View map

Make your trip to Volle鈥檚 a social affair! As the only truly, full-service bridal salon in the Chicago area, we have everything you need to glam up for the big day: from wedding dresses to mother of the bride/groom gowns, to full bridal party attire, and men鈥檚 formalwear for the groom and his crew la Mr. Tux.

Volle鈥檚 Bridal & Boutique offers:

• Nearly 50 years of experience
  • A convenient downtown Lake Zurich, IL location
  • #1 Bridal Boutique in the Midwest ranking, year after year
  • One-of-a kind designs
  • Quality customer service
  • Complete in-house alterations
  • A fresh, un-stuffy, perspective on wedding dress shopping

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499
$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Gia
    Gia D. Getting married on 05/05/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Efficient, fun, knowledgeable, helpful, adorable!

I decided to take a little venture to Lake Zurich this past Saturday, after viewing such lovely dresses online and hearing other incredible stories of brides who were jus enamored with this adorable bridal boutique. I live in the city, and while there are so many shops out there, I wanted to see what this was ALL about, and WOW, what an AMAZING experience I had. This was nothing like anywhere else I had been, from the service, the knowledge, all the way to that special feeling you get when you try on THE ONE, Volle's hands down blew everyone else out of the water. Susanne and Kristina were everything, I felt so lucky to be in such good hands. The fact that the owner was right there helping me with suggestions and giving advice made me feel so incredible comfortable, and I felt like they actually read and listened to exactly what I wanted. I am so excited for my wedding, even MORE than I ever was NOW that I found the EXACT dress I had envisioned in my mind. THANK YOU VOLLE'S, you ROCKED my world. My girlfriends and I couldn't have had a better time! I get to be that 1960s bride on my special day, and you made that happen! THANK YOU:)

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Gia! We are so glad you came to Lake Zurich to say yes to your perfect wedding dress at Volle's Bridal and Boutique! Thank you for the five-star review and we couldn't be happier that you had an amazing experience shopping for your incredible wedding dress at our salon!
  • Kailey
    Kailey J. Married on 11/10/2022

Amazing Experience!

I had the BEST experience at Volle's! It was everything I imagined for a dress shopping experience and more. Susanne was able to help me find my dream wedding dress while staying within my budget, and didn't pressure me to try and go over. It didn't feel like she was there with an ulterior motive to "sell, sell, sell" it was apparent she knew what she was doing/what she was talking about and has a passion for helping brides find their dream dress. My group that I came with absolutely adored Susanne and the entire experience, and had wished we could stay longer just so I could try on more dresses. If I could give Volle's and their team a 100/5 stars I totally would, and would recommend any bride who's looking at dress shops to definitely check out Volle's!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Kailey! 100/5 stars!! Thank you! We are so happy you found your dream wedding dress at Volle's Bridal & Boutique! AND we love knowing you felt comfortable, relaxed, and without "sales pressure" through the wedding dress shopping experience. Keep us in mind for Bridesmaids dresses, Mother of the wedding dresses, Tuxedos, and alterations. Congrats on saying yes to your dress!
    Nadia Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Mother of the groom, I worked with Kimberly from Volley鈥檚.

I am the mother of the groom and I had Kimberly help me. I wasn鈥檛 sure of what I wanted but with Kimberly鈥檚 knowledge and expertise I found the perfect gown , it is simple and elegant, exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Kimberly who was very pleasant to work with.

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review Nadia. We are so glad you had a wonderful time shopping and finding your perfect mother of the wedding dress at Volle's.
  • illustration stars

Katie & Ian
64 photos 路 09/30/2017

53 S. Old Rand Road Lake Zurich, IL, 60047
(847) 438-7603

Mon & Thurs: 12pm to 9pm Tues & Fri: 10am to 5pm Wed: Closed Sat: 9am to 5pm Sun: 11am to 3pm
Location of (Volle's Bridal & Boutique)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding