53 S. Old Rand Road, Lake Zurich, IL 60047 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 2

About Volle's Bridal & Boutique

Make your trip to Volle’s a social affair! As the only truly, full-service bridal salon in the Chicago area, we have everything you need to glam up for the big day: from wedding dresses to mother of the bride/groom gowns, to full bridal party attire, and men’s formalwear for the groom and his crew à la Mr. Tux.

Volle’s Bridal & Boutique offers:

• Nearly 50 years of experience
  • A convenient downtown Lake Zurich, IL location
  • #1 Bridal Boutique in the Midwest ranking, year after year
  • One-of-a kind designs
  • Quality customer service
  • Complete in-house alterations
  • A fresh, un-stuffy, perspective on wedding dress shopping
Follow Volle's Bridal & Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kathryn's Bridal

Videos 7 Videos

310 Reviews for Volle's Bridal & Boutique

• Gia

Gia D. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Efficient, fun, knowledgeable, helpful, adorable!

I decided to take a little venture to Lake Zurich this past Saturday, after viewing such lovely dresses online and hearing other incredible stories of brides who were jus enamored with this adorable bridal boutique. I live in the city, and while there are so many shops out there, I wanted to see what this was ALL about, and WOW, what an AMAZING experience I had. This was nothing like anywhere else I had been, from the service, the knowledge, all the way to that special feeling you get when you try on THE ONE, Volle's hands down blew everyone else out of the water. Susanne and Kristina were everything, I felt so lucky to be in such good hands. The fact that the owner was right there helping me with suggestions and giving advice made me feel so incredible comfortable, and I felt like they actually read and listened to exactly what I wanted. I am so excited for my wedding, even MORE than I ever was NOW that I found the EXACT dress I had envisioned in my mind. THANK YOU VOLLE'S, you ROCKED my world. My girlfriends and I couldn't have had a better time! I get to be that 1960s bride on my special day, and you made that happen! THANK YOU:)

Sent on 11/29/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Gia! We are so glad you came to Lake Zurich to say yes to your perfect wedding dress at Volle's Bridal and Boutique! Thank you for the five-star review and we couldn't be happier that you had an amazing experience shopping for your incredible wedding dress at our salon!
  • Kailey

Kailey J. · Getting married on 11/10/2022

Amazing Experience!

I had the BEST experience at Volle's! It was everything I imagined for a dress shopping experience and more. Susanne was able to help me find my dream wedding dress while staying within my budget, and didn't pressure me to try and go over. It didn't feel like she was there with an ulterior motive to "sell, sell, sell" it was apparent she knew what she was doing/what she was talking about and has a passion for helping brides find their dream dress. My group that I came with absolutely adored Susanne and the entire experience, and had wished we could stay longer just so I could try on more dresses. If I could give Volle's and their team a 100/5 stars I totally would, and would recommend any bride who's looking at dress shops to definitely check out Volle's!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Kailey! 100/5 stars!! Thank you! We are so happy you found your dream wedding dress at Volle's Bridal & Boutique! AND we love knowing you felt comfortable, relaxed, and without "sales pressure" through the wedding dress shopping experience. Keep us in mind for Bridesmaids dresses, Mother of the wedding dresses, Tuxedos, and alterations. Congrats on saying yes to your dress!
  • Molly

Molly B. · Getting married on 09/17/2022

Look no further than Volle's!

Every associate at Volle's was a pleasure to work with! Kimberly asked all the right questions to quickly narrow down the right dress style for me. The little extras, like suggesting accessories, taking photos and videos (my family couldn't attend the appointment) places their service far above the other salons I visited. The salon itself is charming, warm and inviting - it's well worth the drive if you're not local to the NW burbs!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review Molly! And congrats on finding your wedding dress! We are overjoyed that our service was far and above for you! We LOVE giving all our customers an exceptional wedding dress shopping experience. Please keep us in mind for mother of the bride dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and suit or tuxedo rentals :-)

Award

Volle's Bridal & Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $200 - $499
    $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• 53 S. Old Rand Road Lake Zurich, IL, 60047 See on map
    (847) 438-7603 (Phone number)
    Mon & Thurs: 12pm to 9pm Tues & Fri: 10am to 5pm Wed: Closed Sat: 9am to 5pm Sun: 11am to 3pm
    Location of (Volle's Bridal & Boutique)