239 Reviews for Volles Bridal Boutique

Father of Bride (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Appts. Only (1)
239 Volles Bridal Boutique Reviews

Amanda was great! She was so helpful and sweet. I did not give her much direction to go off of and she really nailed it! She brought out beautiful dresses and found exactly what I was looking for.

Profile Picture Corey, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Every part of my Volle’s experience was wonderful. The made try on dresses fun and anything but stressful. From booking an appoint to trying on dresses, everyone was pleasant and patient. I would defineatly recommend Volle’s to other brides in the future.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is our second Wedding Dress Selection with Volles. We really didn't even consider looking elsewhere! The customer service is fabulous and both of our daughters live out of the area. One on the East Coast and one out of the country. Start to finish - the staff is very accommodating and understanding of 'out of the box' appointment timing and worked so well with helping to capture what each daughter really wanted. Deanna, Pamela and team are magnificent. Pinning and unpinning and special customizations are handled with smiles and a super attitude. Each of our daughters found the dress of their dreams and for each of them - it was due to the consultant listening with intent and thinking about the full - big picture of the day, the venue, the brides vision and 'of course' the dress. The pricing is really reasonable and we came in under budget on both of our selections. (not the amount listed on this review is for 2 beautiful designer dresses.) Oh - and after you 'say yes to your dress' the customer service continues through delivery, alterations and final pick up. Thank you for being patient and helpful and funny and endearing. Volles really is the best.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda was great! I gave her an idea of what I liked and every dress she brought me was spot on. She made my experience truly wonderful and found me the perfect dress!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was able to quickly select my beautiful wedding dress. The service was great.

Profile Picture Michaelia, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Thank you for being so helpful with your suggestions and patience when my mom and I were there! She gave us great options and was very efficient on time.

Profile Picture Kristine, 10/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

After the dress I requested didn’t come in the Martina trunk show, the team did everything they could to get it. It meant the world and we were so happy! Very proud to be a Volle’s bride! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Volle's and with the owner and my consultant, Amanda! Amanda was great at picking out wedding gown styles that fit with what I was looking for, and also styles that I didn't expect to like that she thought would be a great fit with my shape and style. I ended up falling in love with a dress that Amanda picked and I could not be more pleased :) Thank you for a great experience and one that my family and I won't forget!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Hour and a half drive to get here was totally worth it! All the staff was friendly, well mannered and all seemed to love their job. My mother came with and she has a very bad back and has had multiple back surgeries and my consultant cleared off a stool and helped elevate her feet and tried her best to make her comfortable. That just shows how much they care. I found my dream dress (after I bought my first original dress) here and I can’t wait to wear it on my big day! I would highly recommend getting your dress here and they also have a beautiful selection of bridesmaids dresses as well.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at Volles Bridal! My consultant, Kim, went above and beyond my expectations. She was extremely helpful and understanding. Special thanks to Deanna for helping me find the most perfect dress. I will continue to recommend Volles to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Roksana, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was so great! I was really not looking forward to dress shopping because I thought it would be a stressful never ending task.

Not only did I find my dress there (my first stop), I actually started to relax and enjoy the process! She was very patient and seemed to really listen and understand what I was looking for. Sometimes it’s the little things that make a big difference :)

Profile Picture Ryanne, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

They made my wedding dress shopping easy and fun!

Profile Picture Mary , 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I walked into Volle's for my appointment not really knowing what I wanted, only bringing one picture of a dress well outside my budget. Tammy, my consultant, was fabulous and found the dress of my dreams just like the dress in the picture. The best part - she listened to me and stayed in my budget! I highly suggest Volle's and recommend seeing Tammy if you want a stress-free, fun experience.

Profile Picture Jill, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

We went shopping at Volle’s for bridesmaid dresses. We had such a great experience. The whole process went so smoothly. Everyone made sure we got the perfect dress! Would definitely recommend this boutique to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amanda Ray was so helpful in my bridal gown appointment! She was patient and helpful in my decision-making, and made me feel amazing in the dress I chose. Thank you Volles for allowing me to say YES to my dress!

Profile Picture Jo, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Volles was better than I could have ever dreamed of, they treated me like the most important bride there! They were so patient with me and my big family. Pamela listened to what style I liked but also convinced me to go outside of my comfort zone (which was sooo worth it). This boutique had more dresses than the other 3 boutiques I went to and everyone actually knew what they were talking about! I would not recommend going anywhere else!

Profile Picture Lianna , 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride

Volle’s is amazing! Family owned and operated, amazing staff and alterations department right on site and so many beautiful dresses to choose from!!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

So amazing. I had the best experience and would 10000% recommend. I liked two different dresses and Trish helped me to put them both on so I could see how the one would look with a different neckline. Just A+ service and I'm thrilled to have purchased from Volles.

Profile Picture Ashlee, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tammy listened carefully to me and made sure to help me narrow down the dress that I not only looked good in, but feel good wearing too. She was extremely professional.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Volle was incredible. When I decided to plan a wedding in 5 months my biggest concern was being able to find my dream dress in time. Volle brought my dream to reality. I found the perfect gown for me. They made recommendations for type of dress that were exactly what I wanted and their expertise in building up a dress are un-matched. I am not overly girly and have never said I love a piece of clothing to the extent of the dress they found for me. Everyone there was so kind and knowledgeable and they didn't waste any time in ensuring they could do what I wanted.

Profile Picture Hillary, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED my experience at Volle's Bridal! Our consultant, Pamela, was knowledgeable and experienced, friendly, tasteful, efficient, and showed genuine interest in my relationship with my fiancé. She picked out beautiful dresses that were exactly along the lines of what I was looking for, but with enough variety to explore. After she fitted me and I was just admiring or critiquing dresses with my girls, she was off finding new dresses for me to look at, wasting no time! When I finally decided on a dress, other consultants came by to share in my excitement and to look at my ring. Apart from the fabulous consultants, we were given our own private room with 3 giant mirrors for excellent viewing angles, a platform for me to stand on, and comfy chairs for my girls. It was such a special and memorable experience and made me feel like a princess!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Volles back in October to look at wedding dresses despite not getting married until 2018. I ended up waiting about 15 minutes past my appointment time but was constantly reassured they didn't forget about me and that Pam, my consultant, was worth the wait. I went there because it as the only salon that carried the one dress I fell in love with online (I looked at it daily, if not multiple times a day). Pam was my consultant and she was nothing short of amazing! She brought in the dress I was dying to try on along with others. I first tried on the dress and fell in love but tried on the others to be sure. I ended up not liking anything else and Pam could see it in my face. She told me "your face lit up in that one dress and it hasn't in these others. Trust your gut." And she was right! The minute she put a veil on me I began crying picturing myself getting married in it. Once I said yes the entire staff came to congratulate me and take my measurements; I even got to meet the owner!

I felt welcomed and appreciated from the minute I walked in the door. I am so glad I bought my dress here and would recommend it to any bride! I cannot wait for my dress to arrive this summer so I can try it on again.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Volle's Bridal. 2 weeks before my wedding, my dress was ruined by another bridal studio in McHenry, Illinois. My sister called Volle's, explaining the situation, and they fit us in that afternoon. They were so empathetic to my situation and absolutely bent over backwards to make sure that we were taken care of. We found the most beautiful dress that day and the had the perfect alterations done within a week. The owner has the kindest heart and honestly cares about every bride having a perfect experience. Their seamstress is so talented, a real artist with a dress. I cannot recommend Volle's enough. Don't bother to look anywhere else - Volle's will treat you like family.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Pleasant atmosphere and staff. Rooms are large and private. Respectful of your budget and will work with you on cost. I felt very comfortable being there and did not feel pushed or rushed into a decision.

Profile Picture Rita, 4/21/18, 1 Review