Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

305 | Lake Zurich, IL

305 Reviews for Volle's Bridal & Boutique

• Gia

Gia Devenyi 路 Getting married on 05/05/2023

Efficient, fun, knowledgeable, helpful, adorable!

I decided to take a little venture to Lake Zurich this past Saturday, after viewing such lovely dresses online and hearing other incredible stories of brides who were jus enamored with this adorable bridal boutique. I live in the city, and while there are so many shops out there, I wanted to see what this was ALL about, and WOW, what an AMAZING experience I had. This was nothing like anywhere else I had been, from the service, the knowledge, all the way to that special feeling you get when you try on THE ONE, Volle's hands down blew everyone else out of the water. Susanne and Kristina were everything, I felt so lucky to be in such good hands. The fact that the owner was right there helping me with suggestions and giving advice made me feel so incredible comfortable, and I felt like they actually read and listened to exactly what I wanted. I am so excited for my wedding, even MORE than I ever was NOW that I found the EXACT dress I had envisioned in my mind. THANK YOU VOLLE'S, you ROCKED my world. My girlfriends and I couldn't have had a better time! I get to be that 1960s bride on my special day, and you made that happen! THANK YOU:)

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Kailey

Kailey Johnston 路 Getting married on 11/10/2022

Amazing Experience!

I had the BEST experience at Volle's! It was everything I imagined for a dress shopping experience and more. Susanne was able to help me find my dream wedding dress while staying within my budget, and didn't pressure me to try and go over. It didn't feel like she was there with an ulterior motive to "sell, sell, sell" it was apparent she knew what she was doing/what she was talking about and has a passion for helping brides find their dream dress. My group that I came with absolutely adored Susanne and the entire experience, and had wished we could stay longer just so I could try on more dresses. If I could give Volle's and their team a 100/5 stars I totally would, and would recommend any bride who's looking at dress shops to definitely check out Volle's!

Sent on 11/09/2020

annette merkel 路 Getting married on 02/12/2022

Keep coming back!

Fantastic experience with Volle's! Kimberly was the best, and she knew what I wanted more than I did myself! My sister and cousins got their dresses from Volle's, so you know its great when we all keep coming back!

Sent on 09/06/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Annette! We are so glad you had a fantastic experience at Volle's with Kimberly! Thank you for the five star review:0)
  • Kasey

Kasey Gallagher 路 Getting married on 11/06/2021

Found my dress!

I cannot say more how wonderful of an experience I had at Volle's! Our consultant was Gianna, who was extremely attentive and understood my type-Aness 馃槉 I never once felt pushed into something I didn't want or liked, and she worked diligently to bring me different styles and types of dresses to help me find the perfect dress. I loved a dress's bottom, and she worked hard to show me the possibilities of what can be done with the top to make it fit my vision. She was supportive of my mom and I wanting to see different things to find out what we didn't like, and what we did like. Ultimately, we ended up going over our appointment time, and she was patient with us and really brought my dream dress to life to make sure I was leaving with purchasing what I wanted, and the possibilities of what we can do when my dress comes in. I cannot wait for it to come in for the customization and alterations!!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the five star review Kasey! We are so glad you found the perfect wedding dress at Volle's Bridal & Boutique outside of Chicago. We love helping our brides through the whole formalwear process! Keep us in mind for Mother of the wedding dresses, Bridesmaids and of course Tuxedos or suits from Mr. Tux's Formalwear.

Cori S. 路 Getting married on 06/12/2021

The perfect venue to find your dress!

The whole team, Gianna specifically, was so helpful in finding the perfect dress! They understood what I was looking for, and Gianna helped me truly visualize what the dress will look like on my wedding day! In what can be a stressful time, everyone at Volle鈥檚 made the process easy and fun. Thank you!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the five star review Cori! We are so happy you found your perfect dress at Volle's Bridal & Boutique! We love making the wedding dress shopping experience easy for brides and their entourage 馃槉

Nat Shel 路 Getting married on 04/24/2021

Amazing wedding store

I was struggling to find a wedding dress. Volle鈥檚 was easy to make an appointment with and really listened to what I wanted. When it came time to make a finally decision, they were super flexible finding a time for my mom and sister to come back with me (and I work very odd hours). They personally care if you find a dress and are so great to work with! The store and dresses are also BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the five star review! With 50 years in the business we really understand how important it is to be flexible :-) We are happy to accommodate our customers and so glad you found a beautiful dress!
  • Anna

Anna Goldstein 路 Getting married on 01/11/2021

Found my perfect dress at Volle's

I had a wonderful experience finding my perfect dress at Volle鈥檚. I never felt pressured into a dress, and my stylist, Kristina was wonderful. Their selection was large and their dresses were well taken care of. Every dress she pulled for me after my consultation was gorgeous, but she helped me find the perfect one. I鈥檓 looking forward to the rest of my experience at Volle鈥檚 with alterations, bridesmaid dresses, tux rentals, etc. 5 Stars - would recommend to everyone!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Anna! Thank you for the five-star review!! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience at Volle's :-)
  • Claudia

Claudia Aboytes 路 Married on 12/05/2020

Stunning Dresses That Blow Your Mind

I Highly recommend Volle's Bridal & Boutique! Gianna was so helpful and friendly. I felt comfortable all the time, and to be honest I can't wait to wear my dress! It is a STUNNING Boho dress, perfect for a beach wedding, THANK YOU Gianna, Susanne and my fellow friend Alexa to help me to find the perfect dress!
    Claudia A.

Sent on 03/10/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the five star review! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience at Volle's and loved our selection of wedding dresses! We loved helping you and can't wait to see you again!

Karen J 路 Married on 11/10/2020

Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience choosing not only my wedding dress here, but my Mother of the Bride dress here as well! My daughter and I are getting married a few months apart, and Susanne was such a fantastic help and really listened to what I was looking for! I definitely recommend Volle's!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the five-star review Karen!!! We are so happy you enjoyed buying both your dresses at Volle's Bridal & Boutique!
  • Terri

Terri Bukofzer 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Fun and stress free

Stephenie was amazing to work with! She really listened to what I wanted and didn鈥檛 want and brought me all kinds of gowns to try on. I had so much fun, wasn鈥檛 stressed, and found the most gorgeous dress!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the five-star review Terri! We love hearing that you had a stress free and fun time at Volle's Bridal & Boutique :-)

Kristina Rhines 路 Married on 10/16/2020

Over the Top

Volle's went over the top to make me and my party happy. Not only was my dress perfect, I was able to do custom changes!! They also have bridesmaids and flowergirl dresses and even dresses for my mother and my future mother inlaw! They also have tux rentals for all the guys! Everything was so easy and not stressful

Sent on 11/22/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thanks Kristina! We love helping our brides and their whole bridal party. We are so glad that we were able to help you and your family have a stress-free time at Volle's. Thank you for becoming part of our family.

Brooke Krasinski 路 Married on 06/27/2020

Achievement

Everyone at volles was so genuine and patient. I never felt rushed and felt confident in my decisions. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that our expertise was put to good use! Welcome to the Volle's family.
  • Ornina

Ornina 路 Married on 06/20/2020

Great spot

Another Bride referred this contour for me, and I just loved everything from selection of dresses, staff and environment. I'm actually sad that they weren't able to order the dress I like.
    great place comfortable rooms, professional staff and environment, I'm considering to go back there for bridal part dresses.

Love this place and I highly recommend it

Sent on 07/16/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ornina, we are so glad you had a great experience at Volle's Bridal & Boutique. We look forward to helping you find dresses for your wedding party, we have tuxedo and suit rentals as well :-)

Kristina Galluzzo 路 Married on 05/30/2020

Incredible, friendly experience!

I came across Volles Bridal online and I started looking through their many designers. I quickly realized that were a lot of dresses that I loved! I made an appointment on Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 just to start looking. I had brought in a bunch of pictures and specific styles that I wanted to try on. I worked with Amanda and I cannot say enough positive things about her! She was friendly, welcoming, informative, honest, and really knew exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea I would say YES to the dress that day, but with Amanda's expertise, I was able to find the perfect dress for a very special day! Thank you to Amanda and Volles Bridal!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristina, for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Amanda is such an AMAZING part of our team, we are so happy she was able to work her magic and find you your perfect dress! Congratulations and welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to continuing to give you excellent service, right up until your big day!

Brittany Wiegand 路 Married on 04/01/2020

Phenomenal!

Volle's was absolutely phenomenal. A friend recommended Volle's after she had a great experience, and I just bought my dress here, too! Trish was incredible-she listened to what I wanted and DELIVERED! The hardest part about my appointment was that I liked TOO much. She was very careful about staying within our budget, too. We had such a great experience, and I am so happy to have bought my dress from Volle's!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Hi Brittany!
    I am SO glad you had such a wonderful experience at Volle's Bridal & Boutique! We think Trish is incredible as well :-) We are so happy you are happy with your wedding dress! Congrats on saying YES to the dress!
    OX - your Volle's Team

Teresa Bria 路 Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing experience!

Prior to Volle鈥檚, I had a horrible experience for my first time trying dresses. I told Amanda about my experience and she ensured me that I鈥檇 feel welcome and would love Volle鈥檚. She was right! Amanda picked out styles I showed her, as well as items I would鈥檝e never thought of! I had multiple options and had to narrow down what I loved, it wasn鈥檛 easy! Amanda made the process seamless & would definitely recommend going through her at Volle鈥檚.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Teresa, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that Amanda's expertise was put to good use to help you find your perfect gown! Welcome to the Volle's family!

Lizzie Hauser 路 Married on 01/08/2020

Excellent!!

Kristina was so patient with us when we couldn't decide on a dress or style. She was willing to talk through options with us and continue to add those little details to help us get the full picture of my special day. I found my dress thanks to Kristina! It is absolutely beautiful and I was very surprised with the style I landed on. I don't think I would have if it wasn't for Kristina's creative thinking. Thank you for helping me secure my perfect dress!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Lizzie! We love Kristina too! She has an excellent eye and really "speaks bride". We are so happy you found your perfect dress at Volle's!

claire 路 Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I had the most wonderful experience at Volle's! Amanda was incredible! I would highly recommend her and the entire staff!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Claire!!! We love hearing about the positive experiences here at Volle's. Our stylists do their very best to making your special day even more special starting with an amazing wedding dress. All of us at Volle's wish you the best and we hope you share your experience with your friends and family as well!!

Karyn M. Roth 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Fabulous and not Stressful

Stephanie assisted me with my wedding dress, she was fabulous! Patient and brought me styles that she thought I would like.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Karen for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are committed to finding our brides the dress of their dreams! All of us at Volle's wish you the best!

Shaunna 路 Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing service

Amanda was great to work with. She helped me customize and create the perfect look for my upcoming day. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Danae 路 Married on 10/26/2019

Fabulous & Fun!

I had such a wonderful experience at Volle鈥檚! The selection was by far the best in the area and the service was impeccable. I would definitely recommend going!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Danae, you are AWESOME!! It is so very important to us that our brides have a wonderful experience so thank you so much for your recommendation! We look forward to continuing to give you impeccable service right up until your big day!
  • Marcella

Marcella Petrielli 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience, highly recommend

I had the best experience at Volle鈥檚! It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and they made my group and I feel welcome and at ease right away. Trish and Deanna were both fantastic and very professional. They did not make us feel rushed, in fact we went over our allotted appointment time but they were patient and really listened to my feedback and concerns and helped me find the perfect dress that fit my vision and had every element I wanted in a dress, while being respectful of my budget. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and am so happy I decided to go to Volle鈥檚. I highly recommend them for any bride!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcella, for taking the time to write about your experience!! We are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress that fit your vision! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to providing you with excellent service right up until your big day!

Casey 路 Married on 10/12/2019

So glad I chose Volle's!

I cannot recommend Volle's enough. They have a big selection of dresses and at varying price points. They also host designer trunk shows if you鈥檙e interested in a specific designer. I was pretty nervous for dress shopping (I鈥檓 picky) and Kim put me at ease from the moment I met her. She brought in so many styles so I could figure out what I liked, spent extra time with me, and even made some design suggestions so I could customize my dress (which I ended up doing and loved!). From purchasing the dress to alterations and final pick-up, I never once doubted my decision to buy from Volle's. By the time I picked-up my dress I was sad knowing I wouldn鈥檛 be going back!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Casey! We are so glad you had a great experience with our exceptional stylist Kim and our highly experienced alterations department at Volle's. Please feel free to come back to say hi anytime! We also have a wide selection of evening gowns if you ever need it. We wish you all the best in your marriage, Your Volle's Team.
  • SAMANTHA

Samantha Mazola 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Definitely recommend!

Tammy was amazing! She found the perfect dress and veil for me. Made the experience stress free and enjoyable. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha, for taking the time to write about your experience! It is so important to us that our brides have a stress-free and enjoyable experience! Tammy is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team, we are so glad she was able to help you find your perfect dress! Congratulations!

Margaret Kern 路 Married on 10/05/2019

It was the best!

It was by far the best bridal store I went to (and I went to 6). It was the only place where the people working there actually listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses for me rather than me having to look through the racks myself. They got me the perfect dress within budget with alterations. They knew so much about each dress, including what could and couldn't be changed and how. I honestly can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience at Volle's, Margaret!! Our stylists are trained to listen and show the gowns that are described and it is always our intent to stay within your defined budget. We ar so happy that we met all of your expectations of what a bridal salon should be. We at Volle's wish you the very best as your wedding day approaches!!