Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 6
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 7

Brooke Krasinski · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Achievement

Everyone at volles was so genuine and patient. I never felt rushed and felt confident in my decisions. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that our expertise was put to good use! Welcome to the Volle's family.
  • Ornina

Ornina · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great spot

Another Bride referred this contour for me, and I just loved everything from selection of dresses, staff and environment. I'm actually sad that they weren't able to order the dress I like.
    great place comfortable rooms, professional staff and environment, I'm considering to go back there for bridal part dresses.

Love this place and I highly recommend it

Sent on 07/16/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ornina, we are so glad you had a great experience at Volle's Bridal & Boutique. We look forward to helping you find dresses for your wedding party, we have tuxedo and suit rentals as well :-)

Kristina Galluzzo · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible, friendly experience!

I came across Volles Bridal online and I started looking through their many designers. I quickly realized that were a lot of dresses that I loved! I made an appointment on Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 just to start looking. I had brought in a bunch of pictures and specific styles that I wanted to try on. I worked with Amanda and I cannot say enough positive things about her! She was friendly, welcoming, informative, honest, and really knew exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea I would say YES to the dress that day, but with Amanda's expertise, I was able to find the perfect dress for a very special day! Thank you to Amanda and Volles Bridal!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristina, for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Amanda is such an AMAZING part of our team, we are so happy she was able to work her magic and find you your perfect dress! Congratulations and welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to continuing to give you excellent service, right up until your big day!

Brittany Wiegand · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Phenomenal!

Volle's was absolutely phenomenal. A friend recommended Volle's after she had a great experience, and I just bought my dress here, too! Trish was incredible-she listened to what I wanted and DELIVERED! The hardest part about my appointment was that I liked TOO much. She was very careful about staying within our budget, too. We had such a great experience, and I am so happy to have bought my dress from Volle's!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Hi Brittany!
    I am SO glad you had such a wonderful experience at Volle's Bridal & Boutique! We think Trish is incredible as well :-) We are so happy you are happy with your wedding dress! Congrats on saying YES to the dress!
    OX - your Volle's Team

Teresa Bria · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Amazing experience!

Prior to Volle’s, I had a horrible experience for my first time trying dresses. I told Amanda about my experience and she ensured me that I’d feel welcome and would love Volle’s. She was right! Amanda picked out styles I showed her, as well as items I would’ve never thought of! I had multiple options and had to narrow down what I loved, it wasn’t easy! Amanda made the process seamless & would definitely recommend going through her at Volle’s.

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Teresa, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that Amanda's expertise was put to good use to help you find your perfect gown! Welcome to the Volle's family!

claire · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I had the most wonderful experience at Volle's! Amanda was incredible! I would highly recommend her and the entire staff!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Claire!!! We love hearing about the positive experiences here at Volle's. Our stylists do their very best to making your special day even more special starting with an amazing wedding dress. All of us at Volle's wish you the best and we hope you share your experience with your friends and family as well!!

Karyn M. Roth · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Fabulous and not Stressful

Stephanie assisted me with my wedding dress, she was fabulous! Patient and brought me styles that she thought I would like.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Karen for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are committed to finding our brides the dress of their dreams! All of us at Volle's wish you the best!

Shaunna · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Amazing service

Amanda was great to work with. She helped me customize and create the perfect look for my upcoming day. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Danae · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Fabulous & Fun!

I had such a wonderful experience at Volle’s! The selection was by far the best in the area and the service was impeccable. I would definitely recommend going!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Danae, you are AWESOME!! It is so very important to us that our brides have a wonderful experience so thank you so much for your recommendation! We look forward to continuing to give you impeccable service right up until your big day!

Marcella Petrielli · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience, highly recommend

I had the best experience at Volle’s! It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and they made my group and I feel welcome and at ease right away. Trish and Deanna were both fantastic and very professional. They did not make us feel rushed, in fact we went over our allotted appointment time but they were patient and really listened to my feedback and concerns and helped me find the perfect dress that fit my vision and had every element I wanted in a dress, while being respectful of my budget. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and am so happy I decided to go to Volle’s. I highly recommend them for any bride!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcella, for taking the time to write about your experience!! We are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress that fit your vision! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to providing you with excellent service right up until your big day!
  • SAMANTHA

Samantha Mazola · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Definitely recommend!

Tammy was amazing! She found the perfect dress and veil for me. Made the experience stress free and enjoyable. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha, for taking the time to write about your experience! It is so important to us that our brides have a stress-free and enjoyable experience! Tammy is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team, we are so glad she was able to help you find your perfect dress! Congratulations!

Margaret Kern · Getting married on 10/05/2019

It was the best!

It was by far the best bridal store I went to (and I went to 6). It was the only place where the people working there actually listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses for me rather than me having to look through the racks myself. They got me the perfect dress within budget with alterations. They knew so much about each dress, including what could and couldn't be changed and how. I honestly can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience at Volle's, Margaret!! Our stylists are trained to listen and show the gowns that are described and it is always our intent to stay within your defined budget. We ar so happy that we met all of your expectations of what a bridal salon should be. We at Volle's wish you the very best as your wedding day approaches!!

Grace · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic Quality of Care

Everyone was so helpful and you could really tell that they cared about the fact that you're getting married. They never rushed us. For finding my bridesmaid dresses, they were able to see us the same day we called.

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Grace, for taking the time to write about your experience! Welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to giving you excellent service right up until your big day!

Alyssa Tworek · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amanda is Amazing!

My experience with Volles was absolutely wonderful! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to look for my wedding dress at Volles. I was lucky enough to work with Amanda, who is simply AMAZING! I had a few ideas of what I was looking for but didn't have a concrete visualization of my dream dress. Amanda immediately knew the right questions to ask (i.e. style, wedding plans, what I like/dislike, etc.) and I was so surprised how easily she seemed to understand what I was looking for. I had my mom, sisters, future mother in law, grandma, and one of best friends with me and we all had so much fun at my wedding dress appointment! All of the dresses Amanda brought out were beautiful, with each dress I tried on we would all say "This is my new favorite" and after not even an hour I found my dream dress! I can't thank Amanda enough for her help, she made our experience absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Congratulations, Alyssa, for finding your dream dress!! Amanda is truly amazing and we are so proud to have her on our team! We are so happy she was able to give you the shopping experience every bride deserves! Welcome to the Volle's family and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to make a recommendation! We look forward to continuing to serve you right up until your big day!

Lizzie Sensing · Getting married on 09/20/2019

This was the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Everyone was amazing to work with. I am the fifth girl out of my high school friends to come to you which definitely speaks to the customer experience here. Amazing!! Jennifer is a delight and I can’t wait to continue working with her.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Lizzie, for taking the time to write us a review! Since we have been in business for nearly 50 years, most of our business is simply word of mouth, so we appreciate you and all of your high school friends spreading the word about our customer service! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to continue to service you until your big day!

Lizzie Sensing · Getting married on 09/20/2019

This was the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Lizzie, for joining the Volle's family! We are so happy you had an amazing experience! We look forward to continuing to work with you as well!

Robina Lima · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience

Perfect place to go. Lots of selections

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Robina, for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service, right up until your big day! Cheers!

Tayler Janda · Married on 08/17/2019

Two Generations of Wedding Dresses

My mom got her wedding dress here, and this summer, I will be wearing a wedding dress from Volle's as well! Everyone at Volle's is delightful, and their alterations team is so great, they are customizing my dress to be exactly what I wanted! I also love that I can bring my bridesmaids back to get their dresses, and that Mr. Tux is right there as well! Volle's is reliable flexible, patient... the best!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Tayler! We LOVE hearing stories about generations of brides we have been able to service! Welcome to the Volle's family and happy wedding planning!

Martha Kwiecinski · Married on 08/17/2019

Volles Bridal Boutique

Amanda was very helpful and professional! I told her what I was looking for. She brought dresses for me to try. Looking at a couple on the hanger I wasn't sure that I would like them, but after trying them on I was glad that I did! Volles has a beautiful selection that you don't find at David's or House of Brides. A little on the expensive side, but worth the quality and experience. I would happily recommend this store to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Martha, your recommendation means so much to us! Thank you! We are very proud of our buyers who do an excellent job finding unique styles for every shape, style and budget!

Amanda · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Experience!

Great and welcoming! Back in the day, this is where I got my prom dress so it was nice to get my wedding dress in the same spot! The staff was friendly and helpful. I noted a few things I knew I absolutely wanted and then from the several I tried on said things I liked/didn't like until we found the perfect one! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Also, I came in the next day to officially buy my dress and they made time for me when it was convenient for me.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy found your dress and had a positive experience doing so! We look forward to serving you right up until the wedding!

Michelle Lee · Married on 07/13/2019

Thank you, Volles Bridal!!

I wasn't aware how long wedding dresses took to ship (oversight in research on my part), so I had somewhat of a limited timeframe to find a dress. I came across Volles Bridal online and saw all the amazing reviews so I requested an appointment for the very next weekend and they were able to fit me in. From the start of our visit, the staff was accommodating, friendly and helpful. I worked with Trish, who is a dress and veil genius! Based on my criteria, the very first dress she picked for me ended up being exactly what I was looking for (designer, style, budget and timeframe)! She pulled a number of beautiful dresses to give me options, but my bridesmaids and I kept circling back to the first dress. Trish also matched it with the perfect veil. I can't say enough good things about this boutique and its staff, and I can't wait to get my dress! Highly highly recommend!!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle, for your recommendation! Trish is definitely a genius and we are so lucky to have her on our team! We are so happy she was able to help you find your dream dress for your big day! We look forward to providing you with excellent service throughout your wedding planning process! Cheers!
  • Loren

Loren Martell · Married on 07/12/2019

Loved my experience at Volle's

My appointment at Volle's was with Tammy. I told her what type of dress I was looking for, and my budget. She listened to me and ONLY brought me dresses that fit my description and budget. The third dress I tried on was the one I bought. All the ladies working there were very helpful and kind.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Rizzo Mattuck · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Boutique

I had a wonderful experience at Volle's! They were patient and caring. I had no idea what I wanted, but my consultant took a look at my Pinterest page and ended up pulling the perfect dress for me!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Jenna! We are so glad you found your perfect wedding dress!
    Thanks for the excellent review! Volle's loves helping to make our customers happy!

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Volles was by far the most incredible shopping experience, and I went to four different dress shops. I worked with Amanda to find my beautiful dress! She was so welcoming, easy to work with, and accommodating to my needs. She went back and forth multiple times and really gained an understanding of what I was looking for. She also scheduled a last minute appointment with me so I could go in a second time! She brought in the tailor to show me other ideas that could be done to make my dress perfect- and she succeeded. I love my dress and loved my experience here--highly highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel, for taking the time to write about your experience at Volle's! Amanda is AWESOME and we are so happy she was able to help you find your dream dress! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to helping you throughout the rest of the process!