Volles Bridal Boutique Reviews

Volles Bridal Boutique 6
Volles Bridal Boutique 7

Kristina Galluzzo · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible, friendly experience!

I came across Volles Bridal online and I started looking through their many designers. I quickly realized that were a lot of dresses that I loved! I made an appointment on Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 just to start looking. I had brought in a bunch of pictures and specific styles that I wanted to try on. I worked with Amanda and I cannot say enough positive things about her! She was friendly, welcoming, informative, honest, and really knew exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea I would say YES to the dress that day, but with Amanda's expertise, I was able to find the perfect dress for a very special day! Thank you to Amanda and Volles Bridal!

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristina, for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Amanda is such an AMAZING part of our team, we are so happy she was able to work her magic and find you your perfect dress! Congratulations and welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to continuing to give you excellent service, right up until your big day!

Teresa Bria · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Amazing experience!

Prior to Volle’s, I had a horrible experience for my first time trying dresses. I told Amanda about my experience and she ensured me that I’d feel welcome and would love Volle’s. She was right! Amanda picked out styles I showed her, as well as items I would’ve never thought of! I had multiple options and had to narrow down what I loved, it wasn’t easy! Amanda made the process seamless & would definitely recommend going through her at Volle’s.

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Teresa, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that Amanda's expertise was put to good use to help you find your perfect gown! Welcome to the Volle's family!

claire · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I had the most wonderful experience at Volle's! Amanda was incredible! I would highly recommend her and the entire staff!

Karyn M. Roth · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Fabulous and not Stressful

Stephanie assisted me with my wedding dress, she was fabulous! Patient and brought me styles that she thought I would like.

Danae · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Fabulous & Fun!

I had such a wonderful experience at Volle’s! The selection was by far the best in the area and the service was impeccable. I would definitely recommend going!

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Danae, you are AWESOME!! It is so very important to us that our brides have a wonderful experience so thank you so much for your recommendation! We look forward to continuing to give you impeccable service right up until your big day!

Marcella Petrielli · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience, highly recommend

I had the best experience at Volle’s! It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and they made my group and I feel welcome and at ease right away. Trish and Deanna were both fantastic and very professional. They did not make us feel rushed, in fact we went over our allotted appointment time but they were patient and really listened to my feedback and concerns and helped me find the perfect dress that fit my vision and had every element I wanted in a dress, while being respectful of my budget. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and am so happy I decided to go to Volle’s. I highly recommend them for any bride!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcella, for taking the time to write about your experience!! We are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress that fit your vision! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to providing you with excellent service right up until your big day!
  • SAMANTHA

Samantha Mazola · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Definitely recommend!

Tammy was amazing! She found the perfect dress and veil for me. Made the experience stress free and enjoyable. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha, for taking the time to write about your experience! It is so important to us that our brides have a stress-free and enjoyable experience! Tammy is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team, we are so glad she was able to help you find your perfect dress! Congratulations!

Margaret Kern · Getting married on 10/05/2019

It was the best!

It was by far the best bridal store I went to (and I went to 6). It was the only place where the people working there actually listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses for me rather than me having to look through the racks myself. They got me the perfect dress within budget with alterations. They knew so much about each dress, including what could and couldn't be changed and how. I honestly can't say enough good things about them!

Grace · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic Quality of Care

Everyone was so helpful and you could really tell that they cared about the fact that you're getting married. They never rushed us. For finding my bridesmaid dresses, they were able to see us the same day we called.

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Grace, for taking the time to write about your experience! Welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to giving you excellent service right up until your big day!

Alyssa Tworek · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amanda is Amazing!

My experience with Volles was absolutely wonderful! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to look for my wedding dress at Volles. I was lucky enough to work with Amanda, who is simply AMAZING! I had a few ideas of what I was looking for but didn't have a concrete visualization of my dream dress. Amanda immediately knew the right questions to ask (i.e. style, wedding plans, what I like/dislike, etc.) and I was so surprised how easily she seemed to understand what I was looking for. I had my mom, sisters, future mother in law, grandma, and one of best friends with me and we all had so much fun at my wedding dress appointment! All of the dresses Amanda brought out were beautiful, with each dress I tried on we would all say "This is my new favorite" and after not even an hour I found my dream dress! I can't thank Amanda enough for her help, she made our experience absolutely amazing!

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Congratulations, Alyssa, for finding your dream dress!! Amanda is truly amazing and we are so proud to have her on our team! We are so happy she was able to give you the shopping experience every bride deserves! Welcome to the Volle's family and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to make a recommendation! We look forward to continuing to serve you right up until your big day!

Lizzie Sensing · Getting married on 09/20/2019

This was the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Everyone was amazing to work with. I am the fifth girl out of my high school friends to come to you which definitely speaks to the customer experience here. Amazing!! Jennifer is a delight and I can’t wait to continue working with her.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Lizzie, for taking the time to write us a review! Since we have been in business for nearly 50 years, most of our business is simply word of mouth, so we appreciate you and all of your high school friends spreading the word about our customer service! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to continue to service you until your big day!

Lizzie Sensing · Getting married on 09/20/2019

This was the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Lizzie, for joining the Volle's family! We are so happy you had an amazing experience! We look forward to continuing to work with you as well!

Robina Lima · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Great experience

Perfect place to go. Lots of selections

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Robina, for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service, right up until your big day! Cheers!

Tayler Janda · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Two Generations of Wedding Dresses

My mom got her wedding dress here, and this summer, I will be wearing a wedding dress from Volle's as well! Everyone at Volle's is delightful, and their alterations team is so great, they are customizing my dress to be exactly what I wanted! I also love that I can bring my bridesmaids back to get their dresses, and that Mr. Tux is right there as well! Volle's is reliable flexible, patient... the best!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Tayler! We LOVE hearing stories about generations of brides we have been able to service! Welcome to the Volle's family and happy wedding planning!

Martha Kwiecinski · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Volles Bridal Boutique

Amanda was very helpful and professional! I told her what I was looking for. She brought dresses for me to try. Looking at a couple on the hanger I wasn't sure that I would like them, but after trying them on I was glad that I did! Volles has a beautiful selection that you don't find at David's or House of Brides. A little on the expensive side, but worth the quality and experience. I would happily recommend this store to any bride-to-be!

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Martha, your recommendation means so much to us! Thank you! We are very proud of our buyers who do an excellent job finding unique styles for every shape, style and budget!

Amanda · Getting married on 07/19/2019

Great Experience!

Great and welcoming! Back in the day, this is where I got my prom dress so it was nice to get my wedding dress in the same spot! The staff was friendly and helpful. I noted a few things I knew I absolutely wanted and then from the several I tried on said things I liked/didn't like until we found the perfect one! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Also, I came in the next day to officially buy my dress and they made time for me when it was convenient for me.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Amanda, for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy found your dress and had a positive experience doing so! We look forward to serving you right up until the wedding!

Michelle Lee · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Thank you, Volles Bridal!!

I wasn't aware how long wedding dresses took to ship (oversight in research on my part), so I had somewhat of a limited timeframe to find a dress. I came across Volles Bridal online and saw all the amazing reviews so I requested an appointment for the very next weekend and they were able to fit me in. From the start of our visit, the staff was accommodating, friendly and helpful. I worked with Trish, who is a dress and veil genius! Based on my criteria, the very first dress she picked for me ended up being exactly what I was looking for (designer, style, budget and timeframe)! She pulled a number of beautiful dresses to give me options, but my bridesmaids and I kept circling back to the first dress. Trish also matched it with the perfect veil. I can't say enough good things about this boutique and its staff, and I can't wait to get my dress! Highly highly recommend!!

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle, for your recommendation! Trish is definitely a genius and we are so lucky to have her on our team! We are so happy she was able to help you find your dream dress for your big day! We look forward to providing you with excellent service throughout your wedding planning process! Cheers!

Loren Martell · Getting married on 07/12/2019

Loved my experience at Volle's

My appointment at Volle's was with Tammy. I told her what type of dress I was looking for, and my budget. She listened to me and ONLY brought me dresses that fit my description and budget. The third dress I tried on was the one I bought. All the ladies working there were very helpful and kind.

Jeanine · Getting married on 05/11/2019

My consultant Amanda was awesome! I went to other bridal shops prior to Volles and they did not hold a candle to Volles quality & quanity of dresses. I was looking for a unique gown and my consultant pulled gowns that not only fit my budget but also looked great on. She listened to me and what I was looking for. Amanda was very patient with me and did not rush the process. Deanna, the owner also helped us by making some changes to the Allure gown so that it will be exactly what I want.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Jeanine, for your kind words and for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy to welcome you to the Volle's family!

Allison · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Each staff member I worked with at Volles was so thoughtful and positive. When I went back to re-try on the dresses I had in mind, the shop's owner remembered me and made it feel very personal. I'm looking forward to working with the staff over the next year, for alternations and everything else!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Allison, for taking the time to write about your experience! We are so happy we had your dream dress and we look forward to working with you throughout the process! Welcome to the Volle's family!

Kathryn · Married on 02/23/2019

Made a very vulnerable experience amazing.

Amanda at Volles made me feel extremely comfortable in the most cringey of situations (getting down to nude and wrestling on big gowns). She helped me step out of the box that I *thought* I was in style-wise and found me something I would have never expected to love so much. She gave me that "bridal" moment and yes, I cried. Three times. I would go back to Volles in a nano-second!!

Corey · Married on 11/17/2018

Amanda was great! She was so helpful and sweet. I did not give her much direction to go off of and she really nailed it! She brought out beautiful dresses and found exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for letting us know how Amanda did. We are so happy you found the perfect dress.

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2018

Every part of my Volle’s experience was wonderful. The made try on dresses fun and anything but stressful. From booking an appoint to trying on dresses, everyone was pleasant and patient. I would defineatly recommend Volle’s to other brides in the future.

Sent on 12/22/2017

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kristen for these kind words. We are excited to be by your side.

Jill · Married on 11/03/2018

This is our second Wedding Dress Selection with Volles. We really didn't even consider looking elsewhere! The customer service is fabulous and both of our daughters live out of the area. One on the East Coast and one out of the country. Start to finish - the staff is very accommodating and understanding of 'out of the box' appointment timing and worked so well with helping to capture what each daughter really wanted. Deanna, Pamela and team are magnificent. Pinning and unpinning and special customizations are handled with smiles and a super attitude. Each of our daughters found the dress of their dreams and for each of them - it was due to the consultant listening with intent and thinking about the full - big picture of the day, the venue, the brides vision and 'of course' the dress. The pricing is really reasonable and we came in under budget on both of our selections. (not the amount listed on this review is for 2 beautiful designer dresses.) Oh - and after you 'say yes to your dress' the customer service continues through delivery, alterations and final pick up. Thank you for being patient and helpful and funny and endearing. Volles really is the best.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Volles Bridal Boutique's reply:

We cannot express how happy we are to hear that you are happy with the services we provided! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule (two daughters in wedding planning mode) to write about your experience! We look forward to continue to provide you with excellent service, it's because of wonderful families like yours that we do what we do!