Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 4
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 5

Karen J · Getting married on 11/10/2020

Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience choosing not only my wedding dress here, but my Mother of the Bride dress here as well! My daughter and I are getting married a few months apart, and Susanne was such a fantastic help and really listened to what I was looking for! I definitely recommend Volle's!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the five-star review Karen!!! We are so happy you enjoyed buying both your dresses at Volle's Bridal & Boutique!

Kristina Rhines · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Over the Top

Volle's went over the top to make me and my party happy. Not only was my dress perfect, I was able to do custom changes!! They also have bridesmaids and flowergirl dresses and even dresses for my mother and my future mother inlaw! They also have tux rentals for all the guys! Everything was so easy and not stressful

Sent on 11/22/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thanks Kristina! We love helping our brides and their whole bridal party. We are so glad that we were able to help you and your family have a stress-free time at Volle's. Thank you for becoming part of our family.

Brooke Krasinski · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Achievement

Everyone at volles was so genuine and patient. I never felt rushed and felt confident in my decisions. Overall a great experience!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that our expertise was put to good use! Welcome to the Volle's family.
  • Ornina

Ornina · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great spot

Another Bride referred this contour for me, and I just loved everything from selection of dresses, staff and environment. I'm actually sad that they weren't able to order the dress I like.
    great place comfortable rooms, professional staff and environment, I'm considering to go back there for bridal part dresses.

Love this place and I highly recommend it

Sent on 07/16/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ornina, we are so glad you had a great experience at Volle's Bridal & Boutique. We look forward to helping you find dresses for your wedding party, we have tuxedo and suit rentals as well :-)

Kristina Galluzzo · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible, friendly experience!

I came across Volles Bridal online and I started looking through their many designers. I quickly realized that were a lot of dresses that I loved! I made an appointment on Tuesday, February 5th, 2019 just to start looking. I had brought in a bunch of pictures and specific styles that I wanted to try on. I worked with Amanda and I cannot say enough positive things about her! She was friendly, welcoming, informative, honest, and really knew exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea I would say YES to the dress that day, but with Amanda's expertise, I was able to find the perfect dress for a very special day! Thank you to Amanda and Volles Bridal!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristina, for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Amanda is such an AMAZING part of our team, we are so happy she was able to work her magic and find you your perfect dress! Congratulations and welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to continuing to give you excellent service, right up until your big day!

Brittany Wiegand · Getting married on 04/01/2020

Phenomenal!

Volle's was absolutely phenomenal. A friend recommended Volle's after she had a great experience, and I just bought my dress here, too! Trish was incredible-she listened to what I wanted and DELIVERED! The hardest part about my appointment was that I liked TOO much. She was very careful about staying within our budget, too. We had such a great experience, and I am so happy to have bought my dress from Volle's!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Hi Brittany!
    I am SO glad you had such a wonderful experience at Volle's Bridal & Boutique! We think Trish is incredible as well :-) We are so happy you are happy with your wedding dress! Congrats on saying YES to the dress!
    OX - your Volle's Team

Teresa Bria · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing experience!

Prior to Volle’s, I had a horrible experience for my first time trying dresses. I told Amanda about my experience and she ensured me that I’d feel welcome and would love Volle’s. She was right! Amanda picked out styles I showed her, as well as items I would’ve never thought of! I had multiple options and had to narrow down what I loved, it wasn’t easy! Amanda made the process seamless & would definitely recommend going through her at Volle’s.

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Teresa, thank you so much for writing about your experience! It is so important to us that each and every bride feel welcome and enjoy the process of finding their dream dress! We are so happy that Amanda's expertise was put to good use to help you find your perfect gown! Welcome to the Volle's family!

Lizzie Hauser · Married on 01/08/2020

Excellent!!

Kristina was so patient with us when we couldn't decide on a dress or style. She was willing to talk through options with us and continue to add those little details to help us get the full picture of my special day. I found my dress thanks to Kristina! It is absolutely beautiful and I was very surprised with the style I landed on. I don't think I would have if it wasn't for Kristina's creative thinking. Thank you for helping me secure my perfect dress!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Lizzie! We love Kristina too! She has an excellent eye and really "speaks bride". We are so happy you found your perfect dress at Volle's!

claire · Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I had the most wonderful experience at Volle's! Amanda was incredible! I would highly recommend her and the entire staff!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Claire!!! We love hearing about the positive experiences here at Volle's. Our stylists do their very best to making your special day even more special starting with an amazing wedding dress. All of us at Volle's wish you the best and we hope you share your experience with your friends and family as well!!

Karyn M. Roth · Married on 11/16/2019

Fabulous and not Stressful

Stephanie assisted me with my wedding dress, she was fabulous! Patient and brought me styles that she thought I would like.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Karen for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are committed to finding our brides the dress of their dreams! All of us at Volle's wish you the best!

Shaunna · Married on 11/15/2019

Amazing service

Amanda was great to work with. She helped me customize and create the perfect look for my upcoming day. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Danae · Married on 10/26/2019

Fabulous & Fun!

I had such a wonderful experience at Volle’s! The selection was by far the best in the area and the service was impeccable. I would definitely recommend going!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Danae, you are AWESOME!! It is so very important to us that our brides have a wonderful experience so thank you so much for your recommendation! We look forward to continuing to give you impeccable service right up until your big day!
  • Marcella

Marcella Petrielli · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience, highly recommend

I had the best experience at Volle’s! It was my first time shopping for a wedding dress and they made my group and I feel welcome and at ease right away. Trish and Deanna were both fantastic and very professional. They did not make us feel rushed, in fact we went over our allotted appointment time but they were patient and really listened to my feedback and concerns and helped me find the perfect dress that fit my vision and had every element I wanted in a dress, while being respectful of my budget. I ended up finding the dress of my dreams and am so happy I decided to go to Volle’s. I highly recommend them for any bride!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Marcella, for taking the time to write about your experience!! We are so happy we were able to help you find the perfect dress that fit your vision! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to providing you with excellent service right up until your big day!

Casey · Married on 10/12/2019

So glad I chose Volle's!

I cannot recommend Volle's enough. They have a big selection of dresses and at varying price points. They also host designer trunk shows if you’re interested in a specific designer. I was pretty nervous for dress shopping (I’m picky) and Kim put me at ease from the moment I met her. She brought in so many styles so I could figure out what I liked, spent extra time with me, and even made some design suggestions so I could customize my dress (which I ended up doing and loved!). From purchasing the dress to alterations and final pick-up, I never once doubted my decision to buy from Volle's. By the time I picked-up my dress I was sad knowing I wouldn’t be going back!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Hi Casey! We are so glad you had a great experience with our exceptional stylist Kim and our highly experienced alterations department at Volle's. Please feel free to come back to say hi anytime! We also have a wide selection of evening gowns if you ever need it. We wish you all the best in your marriage, Your Volle's Team.
  • SAMANTHA

Samantha Mazola · Married on 10/05/2019

Definitely recommend!

Tammy was amazing! She found the perfect dress and veil for me. Made the experience stress free and enjoyable. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Samantha, for taking the time to write about your experience! It is so important to us that our brides have a stress-free and enjoyable experience! Tammy is a gem and we are lucky to have her on our team, we are so glad she was able to help you find your perfect dress! Congratulations!

Margaret Kern · Married on 10/05/2019

It was the best!

It was by far the best bridal store I went to (and I went to 6). It was the only place where the people working there actually listened to what I wanted and pulled dresses for me rather than me having to look through the racks myself. They got me the perfect dress within budget with alterations. They knew so much about each dress, including what could and couldn't be changed and how. I honestly can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience at Volle's, Margaret!! Our stylists are trained to listen and show the gowns that are described and it is always our intent to stay within your defined budget. We ar so happy that we met all of your expectations of what a bridal salon should be. We at Volle's wish you the very best as your wedding day approaches!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Customer Service!

My experience at Volles was great! My consultant listened to my desires and the dresses she picked out were exactly what I was looking for. I really liked how they had an alterations department because I have friends who had horror stories with their alterations because they had to find someone to alter their dress because the boutique didn't offer alterations and it didn't turn out good. I however did not have any worries with my alterations because I knew they had been doing alternations for a long time and had a good reputation. I did though have an incident on my last alteration. I live out of state and my flight got cancelled at the last minute, so I missed my last alteration appointment. However, Volles was VERY accommodating with me. Alterations came in on a off day to squeeze me in for my last alterations since my wedding was in a week and a half. Definitely recommend!

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 6
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 7
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 8
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 9
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Katie thanks for sharing your experience! We're so happy you found your wedding dress here at Volle's!

Grace · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic Quality of Care

Everyone was so helpful and you could really tell that they cared about the fact that you're getting married. They never rushed us. For finding my bridesmaid dresses, they were able to see us the same day we called.

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Grace, for taking the time to write about your experience! Welcome to the Volle's family! We look forward to giving you excellent service right up until your big day!

Alyssa Tworek · Married on 09/21/2019

Amanda is Amazing!

My experience with Volles was absolutely wonderful! When I got engaged, I knew I wanted to look for my wedding dress at Volles. I was lucky enough to work with Amanda, who is simply AMAZING! I had a few ideas of what I was looking for but didn't have a concrete visualization of my dream dress. Amanda immediately knew the right questions to ask (i.e. style, wedding plans, what I like/dislike, etc.) and I was so surprised how easily she seemed to understand what I was looking for. I had my mom, sisters, future mother in law, grandma, and one of best friends with me and we all had so much fun at my wedding dress appointment! All of the dresses Amanda brought out were beautiful, with each dress I tried on we would all say "This is my new favorite" and after not even an hour I found my dream dress! I can't thank Amanda enough for her help, she made our experience absolutely amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Congratulations, Alyssa, for finding your dream dress!! Amanda is truly amazing and we are so proud to have her on our team! We are so happy she was able to give you the shopping experience every bride deserves! Welcome to the Volle's family and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to make a recommendation! We look forward to continuing to serve you right up until your big day!

Lizzie Sensing · Married on 09/20/2019

This was the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Everyone was amazing to work with. I am the fifth girl out of my high school friends to come to you which definitely speaks to the customer experience here. Amazing!! Jennifer is a delight and I can’t wait to continue working with her.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much, Lizzie, for taking the time to write us a review! Since we have been in business for nearly 50 years, most of our business is simply word of mouth, so we appreciate you and all of your high school friends spreading the word about our customer service! Welcome to the Volle's family and we look forward to continue to service you until your big day!

Lizzie Sensing · Married on 09/20/2019

This was the best customer experience I’ve ever had.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Lizzie, for joining the Volle's family! We are so happy you had an amazing experience! We look forward to continuing to work with you as well!
  • Natalie

Natalie Rottstin · Married on 08/30/2019

My perfect dress

As we know looking, for a wedding dress can be quite an experience. With so much on our minds, we hope that this part of the experience is an easy one. I was referred to Volle's Bridal and was not sure with it being the first place I was heading, what to expect. Tammy was my bridal expert and she was so amazing! She went through a bunch of dresses with me until we found the "Perfect One". Tammy made all the difference for me and I totally recommend, if you are on the hunt for that perfect dress, give them a call.
    Sincerely, Happy Bride

Sent on 08/06/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thanks Natalie! We are so happy you found the perfect wedding dress at Volle's! And thanks for confirming that Tammy has a special eye to pick out a dress for every bride! Congrats again on your wedding!

Robina Lima · Married on 08/23/2019

Great experience

Perfect place to go. Lots of selections

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Robina, for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service, right up until your big day! Cheers!
  • Tayler

Tayler Janda · Married on 08/17/2019

Two Generations of Wedding Dresses

My mom got her wedding dress here, and this summer, I will be wearing a wedding dress from Volle's as well! Everyone at Volle's is delightful, and their alterations team is so great, they are customizing my dress to be exactly what I wanted! I also love that I can bring my bridesmaids back to get their dresses, and that Mr. Tux is right there as well! Volle's is reliable flexible, patient... the best!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, Tayler! We LOVE hearing stories about generations of brides we have been able to service! Welcome to the Volle's family and happy wedding planning!

Martha Kwiecinski · Married on 08/17/2019

Volles Bridal Boutique

Amanda was very helpful and professional! I told her what I was looking for. She brought dresses for me to try. Looking at a couple on the hanger I wasn't sure that I would like them, but after trying them on I was glad that I did! Volles has a beautiful selection that you don't find at David's or House of Brides. A little on the expensive side, but worth the quality and experience. I would happily recommend this store to any bride-to-be!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Martha, your recommendation means so much to us! Thank you! We are very proud of our buyers who do an excellent job finding unique styles for every shape, style and budget!