About Kathryn's Bridal

Exquisite Gowns - Enchanted Brides

After over a decade of experience in the fashion world, Kathryn Trocki dreamed of opening a premier bridal boutique in her quaint home town of McHenry with trend setting designer dresses and accessories for Brides, Mothers, Maids, Homecoming, Prom, Pageant and even Invitations and Tuxedo Rentals. This vision became a reality in 2005 when Kathryn's Bridal opened its doors and began showcasing a curated collection of exquisite gowns combined with an outstanding customer service experience. Kathryn's genuine passion for making every bride look beautiful and feel special led to award winning local and national recognition. We do much more than sell dresses! We ensure every bride we serve is completely delighted and "aisle ready" for the most important day of her life.

*Appointments are required for Bridal to ensure we are able to properly service you.

Kathryn's Prom & Homecoming Department has become the destination for high school girls to find a stunning designer dress for any event! We have one of the largest selections available for prom and homecoming shopping and no appointments are necessary.

Our beautiful boutique is open almost every day to service you, except Mondays when we are closed.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Groomsmen (1)
Father of Groom (1)
Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)

I was very excited for my bridal appointment at Kathryn's since I had bought my senior prom dress from them 7 years earlier. I was skeptical about their success rate going in because I only planned to try dresses on since it was my first appointment. Angela helped me in picking a style that made me look exactly how I imagined for my wedding day and even chose the dress I ended up purchasing. My experience with Kathryn's bridal was as phenomenal this time around as it was the first time and I plan to come back for mother's dresses and bridesmaid dresses!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Teagan, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at Kathryn's Bridal went above and beyond while helping me find my dress. I felt like I was surrounded by family. I will refer every bride I come across to Kathryn's Bridal.

View Vendor Response

Partial Refund
9 AWARDS

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1516931610 4e5bf0fbbe2375a4 mag morgan

Free Invitation Proof for all our Brides!

Redeem In-Store
When you are a Kathryn's Bride, you will receive a free proof for your wedding invitations, ask a consultant for details.
#WWebd8358441a86a0f

10% Bridesmaid Group Savings

Redeem In-Store
If you didn't buy your bridal gown here at Kathryn's...No Worries!! Your bridesmaids can still receive a 10% group discount!
#WWbad15640b90365c2

Groom's Tux is Free!

Redeem In-Store
With 5 or more paid tuxedo rentals, Groom's tux is free.
#WW3ef90088ff7510da

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful, helpful staff! Gorgeous dresses (both wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses) and a ton of beautiful accessories! Highly recommend!

I always hear nothing but rave reviews when bride's use Kathryn's.

Fabulous selection of dresses! Amazing service!

Kathryn's Bridal does such a great job at making brides feel like a princess. If you want the ultimate in service & selection, shop Kathryn's first.

Events

McHenry, IL 60050
map
Cost
$0 but appointments are required
The New Releases from the Enzoani Collection will be showcased during our exclusive Trunk Show taking place March 16th through 18th. A very limited number of appointments are currently open for this couture Event. Ring us today at 815.385.7330 to experience the magic! Kathryn’s Bridal 3807 West Elm Street (Rt. 120), McHenry, Illinois 60050 By appointment only: 815.385.7330
APR
McHenry, IL 60050
map
Cost
$0 but appointments are required
"Allure Bridals pursues excellence in design and irreproachable craftsmanship to create a gown worthy of a bride’s most treasured moments. We believe brides should feel nothing less than gorgeous on their wedding day. Our designs blend rich fabrics like satin and lace with decadent beading and detailing, in addition to the comfort of our patented Allure construction." ~ Allure The Allure Couture New Collection will be showcased during our Trunk Show taking place April 6-8. A limited number of appointments are still available for this hugely popular Event. Call us at 815.385.7330 to schedule yours and experience the magic! Kathryn’s Bridal 3807 West Elm Street (Rt. 120), McHenry, Illinois 60050 By appointment only: 815.385.7330

3807 W. Elm Street, (Rt. 120), McHenry, IL 60050   See On Map
815-385-7330 (phone) 815-385-7310 (fax)
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12-8 Friday and Saturday 10-5 Sunday 12-4 Bridal, Mothers, Invitations and Tuxedo by Appointment only Prom does not require appointments
Kathryn's Bridal is a wedding bridal boutique from Chicagoland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, McHenry, and Southern Wisconsin. Kathryn's Bridal is a professional wedding bridal boutique that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in wedding gown, mother of the wedding, bridesmaids, tuxedo's, flowergirl, special occasion, prom, wedding invitations, bridal and special occasion accessories.