260 Reviews for Kathryn's Bridal

Father of Groom (1)
Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)
260 Kathryn's Bridal Reviews

My experience was perfect. I wasn’t rushed or pressured in any way and ultimately fell in love with my wedding dress. The staff and Kathryn are amazing.

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/17/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tammy was the best! She was super attentive and patient with me to guarantee that I was absolutely in love with my dress. I very much appreciate how hard she worked with me. :)

Profile Picture Emily, 5/3/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very excited for my bridal appointment at Kathryn's since I had bought my senior prom dress from them 7 years earlier. I was skeptical about their success rate going in because I only planned to try dresses on since it was my first appointment. Angela helped me in picking a style that made me look exactly how I imagined for my wedding day and even chose the dress I ended up purchasing. My experience with Kathryn's bridal was as phenomenal this time around as it was the first time and I plan to come back for mother's dresses and bridesmaid dresses!

Profile Picture Teagan, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where shall I begin?!?! Getting ready to purchase a dress for your "Big Day" can be overwhelming and scary to say the least. The amazing team at Kathryn's Bridal did not make it feel that way at all. Everyone there including Kathryn herself is incredible. Every step of the way from Bridesmaids Dresses, to my gorgeous Dress they were there to help and have made this entire process a joy! I can't wait to see it all put together. Thanks for all you do @ Kathryn's Bridal!

Profile Picture kelli, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows

I had found a dress elsewhere which was almost right so I was still looking for something similar but with a few things that were different. When I called they recommended 3 specific dresses they said addressed my concerns and which they had samples of for me to try on. They gave me designer names and style numbers so I could view them online and when I saw the pictures I knew they had listened to me. I scheduled an appointment, tried on all 3 and a few more for good measure, but I knew the minute I tried the first one on that I had found my dress. I had visited 4 other bridal shops before this and they were all very nice but this was the only one where I felt like they were really, truly listening to me. I couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Kathryn's Bridal went above and beyond while helping me find my dress. I felt like I was surrounded by family. I will refer every bride I come across to Kathryn's Bridal.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great place! Loved shopping for my wedding dress here!

Profile Picture Preston, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my experience at Kathryn’s! Would recommend this store to anyone. They were more reasonable, respectful of your budget and helpful compared to the other place I went! I know several girls who got their dresses here and they all had a fabulous experience!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the experience at Kathryn's Bridal of my dreams. They were the extremely welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have found the dress of my dreams. I would recommend them to anyone, hands down.

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had such a great time trying on dresses my consultant Lanna made my experience extra special she was amazing I am so happy with the service and the time I had I would definitely recomend katheryns to a friend . For there big day ! Thank you guys again for making my experience special
Sincerely
Alison Engel

Profile Picture Alispn, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a blast picking out my wedding dress! I called short notice for an appointment and you all were so accommodating for both of my grandma's and my MIL and mom. I called on a Wednesday and got in that Saturday!

I've called a few times asking questions to prep my man-children for their first appointment to see some ideas and each time the employee has given me tons of info. to save for my boys to go make a choice after reviewing all of their options!

Thank you so much for all of the help - it's relieved a lot of pre-wedding planning stress!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very helpful, patient and friendly!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love the service as soon as you go in they make you feel welcome. Also, they help you so much on whatever you need. Friendly staff, and like how I was able to be confident in front of them with no problem. Thank you girls!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Kandice, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I didn’t think I would find a dress my first time. The staff was delightful and so helpful. I didn’t feel rushed and truly felt their joy knowing I found my dress! I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Every one was so sweet and welcoming! Made me feel very special on such a special day! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

I felt very welcome and attended to. Love that we get to shop amongst all the dresses and feel like I've "seen all my options". I also felt a smooth transition to final stages of the selection. Can't say enough good things about my consultant - she was excellent and down to earth.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MJ was amazing!! I would recommend going there to anyone!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Kathryn's Bridal in McHenry!! The staff is so friendly, and very helpful! They even moved mannequins around so that we could see what color tuxedos would look good with the dress I chose, and potential bridesmaid dresses. They were very accommodating when I had to cancel and reschedule. As soon as I hear that another friend is engaged, I tell them to go to Kathryn's Bridal and see Angela or Mary Jane, both were exceptional!!! Everyone was great in taking care of my family and friends, which included my elderly grandma and my pregnant best friend. The best part was that everyone worked with me to be able to special order my veil, too. Just wonderful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful service! Everyone was so helpful and made me feel like a princess!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After a dress disaster, I went to Kathryn's with little time to find a dress. There was not time to order so I had to buy off the rack. The ladies were wonderful. Helping me find something, then I met my seamstress, Laura. She took the dress from the rack and was able to turn it into a dress that was very close to the first dress I attempted to get. Actually I would say it is even prettier. She is so wonderful and her attention to detail is amazing.
Thank you Kathryn's and especially Laura, you saved the day for me.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was amazing and so kind. They made this one of the best experiences for me and made it completely special for me!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful experience! Mary Jane was the best consultant. I felt special and valued and almost wish I could go bridal shopping again! I'm bringing my maid of honor who just got engaged here to hopefully find her dress too.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I will always come back to Kathryn’s! I started coming here in high school to look for my prom dresses. The service and staff are amazing and i found my dress dress by just talking about what i wanted. They are great listeners and that’s what counts! My dress was in the room the whole time but it was the last one i tried on. To feel the love from the employees in that boutique after i found the dress was the icing on the cake. It made me feel very special. Thank you Kathryn’s!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/22/18, 1 Review