Kathryn's Bridal Reviews

Kathryn's Bridal 5
  • Maggie

Maggie Anderson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

One Stop Shop!

I recommend 1000 % this bride shop! They have a large selection of dresses that are affordable. I loved working with Tammy and Kathryn; super knowledgeable, fun, and patient.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dear Maggie,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're so excited to be a part of your joy!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Gauvin · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Found my perfect dress at Kathryn's!

My mom and I came into Kathryn's feeling a bit defeated after I had tried on what felt like a million dresses earlier that day and not finding a dress that I loved. Melissa was my consultant for the appointment and she was awesome! My mom and I were able to browse and pull some dresses that we thought I'd like and just by seeing what we pulled, Melissa was able to figure out my likes and dislikes immediately!

Lana was also great when I called a few days after ordering after having some doubt about the color of my dress (who know there were so many shades of white!). She suggested I come into the store and take another look at my dress just to make sure I was 100% set on my dress. When I arrived at the store, she quickly pulled my dress and helped me get back into it and fall in love with it all over again.

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Alma

Alma · Getting married on 07/03/2020

Great service! And great deal !

I just bought my wedding dress from here ! Lana was my consultant and she was great! She understood what I liked and wanted to go with over all great experience and a memory I will always have .

Kathryn's Bridal 6
    Sent on 07/31/2019

Dear Alma,
    We are so happy you said yes to your dress here at Kathryn's! You are going to be a beautiful bride! We're thrilled to welcome you to our family.
    xox

angela · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Love Kathryn's!

I first heard of Kathryn's as the MOH in my best friend's wedding -- she bought her gorgeous dress here. Shopping at Kathryn's was an amazing experience. The lady who assisted us was helpful, patient and extremely personable. We had fun chatting with her and she asked just enough questions to get to know us. The quality of their dresses is amazing. I recommend this place to anyone for a great bridal shopping experience!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alyssa · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Unforgettable!

Finding my DREAM dress at Kathryn’s was seriously the best part of our wedding preparations. My consultant, Melissa, was so sweet, listened to all my likes and dislikes, and made me feel so beautiful. It was such an amazing experience. I wish every bride can experience the love I felt I Kathryn’s Bridal.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Mary

Mary Plucinski · Getting married on 05/30/2020

So happy with my dress!

I was very pleased with the dress selection and assistance from my consultant at Kathryn’s. This was my first and only place where I looked because I was very happy with what I was able to find here. They have a wide range of price ranges and styles, and we’re wonderful at helping me find something within my budget.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dear Mary,
    Congratulations! We're so happy to welcome you to our family. We look forward to helping you each step of the way on your journey from Miss to Mrs.
    Warmest wishes,
  • Ayla

Ayla Ruiz · Getting married on 05/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My experience here at Kathryns was beyond words. First off I live about 2 hours away from the store and I will say that the drive was totally worth it. From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed. This was my first time shopping for dresses and I was overwhelmingly nervous. I use to be really fit and active and was a size 6 and I got hurt and depressed and gained over 55ibs, so needless to say I am about twice the dress size now. I had been struggling with a negative body image of myself because I had always been “fit” and here I was years later trying on dresses. And I wasn’t how I envisioned myself to look like when I came to go dress shopping. I was scared things wouldn’t fit and that I would have a melt down trying on dresses because I hated how I looked physically. I didn’t want my negativity to ruin what should be the best pre wedding experience. I got to Kathryns and we meet our consultant Anna, and wow she is amazing. Given all that I just said about feeling self conscious and overall not good about myself. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. She listened to everything I said and made me feel like a princess. She had a very mother like manner to her and I even shared with her my feelings and she reassured me and made me feel good. At the end I stared at the mirror and cried, not out of sadness but out of happiness because Fir the first time in a long time I actually felt beautiful. She helped me feel beautiful and I said yes to the dress! Thank you Anna for everything . You did more than just help me find my dress. Would definitely recommend to everyone

Kathryn's Bridal 7
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Dear Ayla,
    We are humbled by the sweetest review from our beautiful bride to be Ayla! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be a part of your magical journey from Miss to Mrs. You are going to be amazing on your wedding day. And, you are the reason we love helping brides!
    Thank you! xox Kathryn
  • Kat

Kat · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing Experience

This was a great experience getting my dress! The staff was super helpful on making sure I was comfortable & made me feel beautiful! They even helped my mom get her dress for my special day! I’m not disappointed, and this has been the best experience I’ve ever received!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dear Kat,
    It was so much fun to be of service to you and your mom. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience too! Welcome to the family!
    Warmest wishes,

Tiffany Szafranski · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Amazing experience!

Went in thinking of a certain style and once I tried on I realized that it wasn’t for me. The lady that was helping me picked a dress that she thought would be flattering on me and I ended up loving it! I couldn’t be more thankful for her helpfulness and knowledge in helping me find the perfect dress!

Kathryn's Bridal 8
    Sent on 08/29/2019

Kayla Grassly · Getting married on 03/10/2020

Amazing!

Kathryn's Bridal is the best place to buy your dress! They are helpful, have a huge variety, and know exactly what to say to keep a bride calm during an emotionally charged day.
    I would recommend to everyone looking for a dress!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Amy

Amy Shouse · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Choose Kathyn's Bridal

A lot of people I know have bought their dresses from Kathryn's bridal, but I had no idea how amazing their facility and team were. Katie was my assistant and was the most kind, generous and helpful assistant I could have asked for. She made me feel comfortable and focused on helping me find my dream dress. The rest of the staff treated me with so much respect. I said "Yes to the Dress" and would highly recommend Kathryn's Bridal to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Dear Amy,
    Thank you for your wonderful review. It means the world to us that you enjoyed your experience with us. We are honored to be of service to you on your journey from Miss to Mrs.

Tara Yen · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Tons of dress options!

Beautiful location, excellent stylists, and lots of dress options to choose from in many styles. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Dear Tara,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us. Your lovely words brightened our day! We're honored to be a part of your special day. Warmest wishes,
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/22/2019

I said yes to the dress

I love Tammy!!! She really went above and beyond for me and made my experience amazing. She was so patient and knew exactly what I wanted before I even knew myself. I'm so thankful she didn't give up on me and helped me find my dream dress!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Carley R · Married on 11/02/2019

Bridal Gown

I had a wonderful, stress free experience at Kathryn’s! The staff was so friendly and helpful! They give you the freedom to pick out dresses with your group while they’re picking out dresses based on your preferences as well! I would recommend Kathryn’s to anyone looking for their wedding gown!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Dear Carley,
    We're so happy you had a stress free experience here. Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's an honor to help you along your journey from Miss to Mrs. And, we warmly welcome to our family! Congratulations!
    XOX
  • Sabrina

Sabrina Nelson · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

We shopped their dash for the dress sale and were absolutely impressed with all the great deals! All the wonderful staff made sure to check in on us and make sure there wasn’t anything we needed. They were a great help at picking different dresses to help me find the perfect dress! Definitely a great experience!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Dear Sabrina,
    Congratulations on finding your dream dress during our Dash for the Dress Sale. We truly appreciate that you took the time to write us such a kind review. And, we look forward to being of service to you each step of the way.
    Best wishes,
  • Gina

Gina Rubino · Married on 10/18/2019

Best Bridal Shop!

I bought all my prom dresses, now my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses from Kathryn's. They have excellent service and beautiful products. If you are looking for an outstanding dress, Kathryn's Bridal is the place to go!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

Such cute dresses! Took a little bit for the lady to figure out my theme and what I wanted but we eventually got there and super happy with the dresses! They pictured and fit everyone very well

Kathryn's Bridal 9
    Kathryn's Bridal 10
    Kathryn's Bridal 11
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Staufenbiel · Married on 09/20/2019

Exactly what I was looking for!

Kathryn's was such a great experience for my first time shopping for my wedding dress. Lanna was very helpful and honest with helping me pick out my dress. After showing her a couple pictures I found online she knew exactly what I was looking for and I ended up finding my dress in record time. I will be using Kathryn's for my bridesmaid dresses and renting tuxes for the men!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kayla Chancellor · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience

I went into Kathryn’s very nervous and stressed about finding a dress. They made the experience stress free and super fun! I found my dress and had a great time doing it! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2019

Will not disappoint!

I cannot express how grateful I am that my mom made me drive an hour and a half from Milwaukee to come dress shopping at Kathryn’s Bridal! We had been to several other bridal stores and had no luck finding a dress; I was beginning to hate dress shopping and was convinced that my dream dress did not exist. Anna and Monica helped me during my appointment and were so easy to talk to, very attentive, and made the shopping experience fun! They listened to what I had envisioned my dress looking like and didn’t push me to try on dresses I didn’t care for. I tried on (and said yes) to the very first dress that I tried on at Kathryn’s! Totally worth the drive from Milwaukee and would definitely recommend to future brides!

Bonus: They offer deals for your bridal party and Anna also does the invitations!

EXTRA BONUS: Their peach moscato is amazing! :)

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sabreen · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding Dress

Everyone here was so warm and welcoming! They listened to what I wanted and were great at making me feel comfortable and beautiful

Sent on 04/11/2019

Dear Sabreen,
    We're so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Katie L. · Married on 08/10/2019

Very fun and positive experience!

I had an amazing experience at Kathryn’s Bridal when looking for my wedding dress. When booking an appointment, I used their online form and received a phone call to book an appointment that same day! They were able to fit me in during a busy holiday weekend. I worked with Lanna to find a dress the day of my appointment and I couldn’t be happier with the service she provided! She was positive, fun, bubbly, not pushy and very open to my preferences. She chose 5 perfect dresses for my body type. I was able to find my wedding dress that day! Kathryn’s was my first wedding dress appointment and I am so glad I didn’t go anywhere else! I highly recommend Kathryn’s and Lanna!

Leah · Married on 08/03/2019

Friendly and tasteful

Patient friendly and attentive!

• Allison

Allison · Married on 07/20/2019

My first bridal store experience and it was amazing! Lana helped me and was wonderful and I couldn’t thank her enough for the experience I had! First store and I found the one!

Kathryn's Bridal 12
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Dear Allison,
    We are so proud to welcome you to our #KBBride family! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled you found the dress of your dreams and enjoyed your visit.
    Best wishes always,

Katie G · Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Experience

I simply cannot say enough good things about Kathryn’s Bridal. From the moment I walked through the door at Kathryn’s they made me feel comfortable, helped me find my dream dress and made the entire process stress free. My experience was perfect. Also, that Peach Moscato… so good.

A HUGE thank you to the Kathryn’s team for taking care of my bridesmaids, mother and me :) Also, a special shout out to the seamstress, Laura, she is incredible. I have a tricky body type and from my first fitting to my last she made every adjustment seem simple. The dress fit perfectly on my big day. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/07/2019