Kathryn's Bridal Reviews

319 Reviews for Kathryn's Bridal

• Jessie

Jessie B. · Getting married on 06/09/2022

A Joyful, Personal Experience

I chose Kathryn's Bridal because they're a local business, are LGBTQ-friendly, and carry plus-size sample sizes. I could not be happier with the service I received there. I worked with Lanna, who is super knowledgeable, practical, helpful, and friendly. She helped relieve my anxiety about dress shopping and made the experience fun for me and my three guests. I felt safe with the covid precautions they had in place. I was also able to find a dress under budget, along with a beautiful belt and veil, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase or with my experience at Kathryn's.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kathryn's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Jessie for your wonderful review and shopping local! We're so glad you found our environment friendly, safe and stress free! We truly enjoyed working with you and your guests. The dress, veil and belt you selected were beautiful on you for your special day! Congratulations. xox Kathryn
  • Maggie

Maggie A. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

One Stop Shop!

I recommend 1000 % this bride shop! They have a large selection of dresses that are affordable. I loved working with Tammy and Kathryn; super knowledgeable, fun, and patient.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dear Maggie,
    Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're so excited to be a part of your joy!
    Warmly,

Kristen L. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

All the dresses fit my description

Christina listened to everything a described and picked out great dresses for me to try. All of them fit the description I wanted perfectly! It made it easy to say yes to dress number two!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Kathryn's Bridal's reply:

Hi Kristen, We appreciate your sweet words of support! We love what we do and we're so happy you enjoyed working with us.
    xox, Kathryn

Susan R. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Delightful

The care they took with me and my ever-changing body was superb. I found a dress and love it.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Dear Susan,
    We're so happy you found your dress with us and felt you well taken care of! Our professional team of seamstresses are simply the best!
    It's wonderful hearing that they were able to accommodate your body changes too. Thank you for your review! We hope you'll send us more pictures too. xox Kathryn

Mackenzie G. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Emily was absolutely wonderful!

Had the most amazing experience at Kathryns. Emily was great and responsive and really made the experience come together. Will highly recommend to anyone formal dress shopping!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Kathryn's Bridal's reply:

Hi Mackenzie! You are so sweet to share your kind words about your experience. Thank you for trusting us with this important purchase. You look beautiful in your amazing gown!!!! And. we're excited to welcome you to our family of brides! You can count on our expertise and guidance during your journey from Miss to Mrs. xox, Kathryn
  • Jess

Jess · Getting married on 09/10/2021

Kathryn’s Bridal

Found my dress in no time! Staff was great!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Kathryn's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Jess for taking the time to share your lovely review! We're honored you chose to say yes with us!
    xox, Kathryn
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 09/07/2021

Great experience at this location

The employees at Kathryn’s Bridal were incredible! They were very welcoming, knowledgeable, personable, and a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend going here for your wedding dress!!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa G. · Getting married on 07/11/2021

Found my perfect dress at Kathryn's!

My mom and I came into Kathryn's feeling a bit defeated after I had tried on what felt like a million dresses earlier that day and not finding a dress that I loved. Melissa was my consultant for the appointment and she was awesome! My mom and I were able to browse and pull some dresses that we thought I'd like and just by seeing what we pulled, Melissa was able to figure out my likes and dislikes immediately!

Lana was also great when I called a few days after ordering after having some doubt about the color of my dress (who know there were so many shades of white!). She suggested I come into the store and take another look at my dress just to make sure I was 100% set on my dress. When I arrived at the store, she quickly pulled my dress and helped me get back into it and fall in love with it all over again.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Tabatha F. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

Extremely fun and felt happy

I had a great time trying on wedding dresses and saying yes to the dress !!! I was extremely happy and felt great about myself in my first dress and that's the one I said yes to the dress.

Sent on 02/19/2020

Dear Tabatha,
    We are so happy you had a wonderful time finding your dress! It was clear from the moment you put on your gown that it was meant for you. We're honored to be of service to you and we look forward to helping you during your very magical journey from Miss to Mrs.
    xox Kathryn

Mercedes A. · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Amazing experience, said yes to the dress!

The ladies took great care of me and my guests. They knew exactly the styles I was gravitating towards quickly, while also keeping me in the price range I wanted. Perfect service !

Sent on 07/13/2020

Kathryn's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Mercedes for your kind words. We loved helping you find your perfect dress for your wonderful day!!
  • Mary

Mary P. · Getting married on 05/31/2021

So happy with my dress!

I was very pleased with the dress selection and assistance from my consultant at Kathryn’s. This was my first and only place where I looked because I was very happy with what I was able to find here. They have a wide range of price ranges and styles, and we’re wonderful at helping me find something within my budget.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dear Mary,
    Congratulations! We're so happy to welcome you to our family. We look forward to helping you each step of the way on your journey from Miss to Mrs.
    Warmest wishes,
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 11/14/2020

Highly Recommend!!!

I had a great experience at Kathryn's. My consultant made sure she knew what I wanted and made sure that each dress that was pulled was something I truly wanted to try on. If I even slightly disliked a dress, she moved onto the next. I am an overthinker and she truly helped me get through that. She made sure my voice was heard, which is saying a lot because I am quiet and I had 7 people with me. I would highly recommend Kathryn's to any bride!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Meg

Meg T. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing experience

There were so many beautiful dresses. The staff was extremely supportive and helpful. They realized before me that I'd found "My Dress"

Sent on 01/15/2020

Tavia C. · Married on 09/25/2020

Always an amazing experience

I have always had a great experience at Kathryns! I have purchased a multiple bridesmaids dresses for friends wedding and just found my wedding dress. The consultants are always friendly, helpful and make your experience great!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Experience

This was a great experience getting my dress! The staff was super helpful on making sure I was comfortable & made me feel beautiful! They even helped my mom get her dress for my special day! I’m not disappointed, and this has been the best experience I’ve ever received!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dear Kat,
    It was so much fun to be of service to you and your mom. We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience too! Welcome to the family!
    Warmest wishes,

Natalie H. · Married on 08/01/2020

A Vintage Garden Boho Affair

The ladies at Kathryns are fabulous and helped me find the perfect dress for my special day!

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 07/23/2020

Helpful and Caring

I went in with zero knowledge about dresses/dress shopping and walked out having said Yes! Kathryn’s made me feel comfortable and confidently answered all my questions. I feel amazing knowing I got my dress from a quality boutique with caring consultants! I LOVE my Maggie Sottero dress!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Alma

Alma · Married on 07/11/2020

Great service! And great deal !

I just bought my wedding dress from here ! Lana was my consultant and she was great! She understood what I liked and wanted to go with over all great experience and a memory I will always have .

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dear Alma,
    We are so happy you said yes to your dress here at Kathryn's! You are going to be a beautiful bride! We're thrilled to welcome you to our family.
    xox
  • Alexis

Alexis C. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great Experience!

I had a great time saying yes to the dress with Tammy! She was so professional and gave great advice! It was a great experience overall and would recommend especially if you like supporting small businesses! The quality of the dresses were much higher than chain stores!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Angela · Married on 06/20/2020

Love Kathryn's!

I first heard of Kathryn's as the MOH in my best friend's wedding -- she bought her gorgeous dress here. Shopping at Kathryn's was an amazing experience. The lady who assisted us was helpful, patient and extremely personable. We had fun chatting with her and she asked just enough questions to get to know us. The quality of their dresses is amazing. I recommend this place to anyone for a great bridal shopping experience!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alyssa · Married on 06/13/2020

Unforgettable!

Finding my DREAM dress at Kathryn’s was seriously the best part of our wedding preparations. My consultant, Melissa, was so sweet, listened to all my likes and dislikes, and made me feel so beautiful. It was such an amazing experience. I wish every bride can experience the love I felt I Kathryn’s Bridal.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Emily S. · Married on 05/29/2020

Wonderful experience

I was able to get an appointment the same day, which was amazing since I live out of town and was visiting family. I had been to one wedding dress boutique previously and left that appointment feeling discouraged. My experience at Kathryns was soooo much better. I felt comfortable and the dresses were beautiful. I loved that I could pick out gowns to try on and the people there helped me find more dresses that I liked even better than the ones I picked. I have not bought a dress yet as I’m indecisive and plan to look at one more store, but I have a feeling I’ll be back to buy a dress at Kathryns.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Ayla

Ayla R. · Married on 05/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing

My experience here at Kathryns was beyond words. First off I live about 2 hours away from the store and I will say that the drive was totally worth it. From the moment I walked in I felt welcomed. This was my first time shopping for dresses and I was overwhelmingly nervous. I use to be really fit and active and was a size 6 and I got hurt and depressed and gained over 55ibs, so needless to say I am about twice the dress size now. I had been struggling with a negative body image of myself because I had always been “fit” and here I was years later trying on dresses. And I wasn’t how I envisioned myself to look like when I came to go dress shopping. I was scared things wouldn’t fit and that I would have a melt down trying on dresses because I hated how I looked physically. I didn’t want my negativity to ruin what should be the best pre wedding experience. I got to Kathryns and we meet our consultant Anna, and wow she is amazing. Given all that I just said about feeling self conscious and overall not good about myself. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease. She listened to everything I said and made me feel like a princess. She had a very mother like manner to her and I even shared with her my feelings and she reassured me and made me feel good. At the end I stared at the mirror and cried, not out of sadness but out of happiness because Fir the first time in a long time I actually felt beautiful. She helped me feel beautiful and I said yes to the dress! Thank you Anna for everything . You did more than just help me find my dress. Would definitely recommend to everyone

Sent on 09/26/2019

Dear Ayla,
    We are humbled by the sweetest review from our beautiful bride to be Ayla! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to be a part of your magical journey from Miss to Mrs. You are going to be amazing on your wedding day. And, you are the reason we love helping brides!
    Thank you! xox Kathryn
  • Tiffany

Tiffany S. · Married on 05/22/2020

Amazing experience!

Went in thinking of a certain style and once I tried on I realized that it wasn’t for me. The lady that was helping me picked a dress that she thought would be flattering on me and I ended up loving it! I couldn’t be more thankful for her helpfulness and knowledge in helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Top notch service

I was brought to Kathryn's by my aunt's and mother to just get an idea of what kind of dresses I would like to try on, never realizing that I would find my dream dress. I'm very bold, independent, outspoken and classic. I had tried on several dresses and was getting down to the last few when my 7 year old daughter pull a dress, as I slipped into it my daughter started to cry and said "mommy this is it", she ran out to my aunt's and mom and whispered "my mommy looks like a princess, this is the one". As I walked out to show everyone I saw my self and started to cry b/c I knew this was my wedding dress. Everyone at Kathryn's was very kind and professional, helping me pick out my hair piece and earrings to match my dress. They helped with every step of the way,. They found the ability to make everyone feel special while I was finding my dress. They kept me calm and relaxed. I would recommend them to anyone who wants an outstanding experience.

Sent on 12/16/2020

Kathryn's Bridal's reply:

Hi Nicole! Your review means the WORLD to us!!! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience! We hope you'll send us some pictures of your special day too!
    xox Kathryn