245 Reviews for Kathryn's Bridal

Father of Groom (1)
Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)
245 Kathryn's Bridal Reviews

I was very excited for my bridal appointment at Kathryn's since I had bought my senior prom dress from them 7 years earlier. I was skeptical about their success rate going in because I only planned to try dresses on since it was my first appointment. Angela helped me in picking a style that made me look exactly how I imagined for my wedding day and even chose the dress I ended up purchasing. My experience with Kathryn's bridal was as phenomenal this time around as it was the first time and I plan to come back for mother's dresses and bridesmaid dresses!

Profile Picture Teagan, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The team at Kathryn's Bridal went above and beyond while helping me find my dress. I felt like I was surrounded by family. I will refer every bride I come across to Kathryn's Bridal.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great place! Loved shopping for my wedding dress here!

Profile Picture Preston, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my experience at Kathryn’s! Would recommend this store to anyone. They were more reasonable, respectful of your budget and helpful compared to the other place I went! I know several girls who got their dresses here and they all had a fabulous experience!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had the experience at Kathryn's Bridal of my dreams. They were the extremely welcoming and made me feel so comfortable. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have found the dress of my dreams. I would recommend them to anyone, hands down.

Profile Picture Aimee, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

We had such a great time trying on dresses my consultant Lanna made my experience extra special she was amazing I am so happy with the service and the time I had I would definitely recomend katheryns to a friend . For there big day ! Thank you guys again for making my experience special
Sincerely
Alison Engel

Profile Picture Alispn, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Kandice, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I didn’t think I would find a dress my first time. The staff was delightful and so helpful. I didn’t feel rushed and truly felt their joy knowing I found my dress! I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Every one was so sweet and welcoming! Made me feel very special on such a special day! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils

I felt very welcome and attended to. Love that we get to shop amongst all the dresses and feel like I've "seen all my options". I also felt a smooth transition to final stages of the selection. Can't say enough good things about my consultant - she was excellent and down to earth.

Profile Picture Liz, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

MJ was amazing!! I would recommend going there to anyone!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Kathryn's Bridal in McHenry!! The staff is so friendly, and very helpful! They even moved mannequins around so that we could see what color tuxedos would look good with the dress I chose, and potential bridesmaid dresses. They were very accommodating when I had to cancel and reschedule. As soon as I hear that another friend is engaged, I tell them to go to Kathryn's Bridal and see Angela or Mary Jane, both were exceptional!!! Everyone was great in taking care of my family and friends, which included my elderly grandma and my pregnant best friend. The best part was that everyone worked with me to be able to special order my veil, too. Just wonderful!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful service! Everyone was so helpful and made me feel like a princess!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was amazing and so kind. They made this one of the best experiences for me and made it completely special for me!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful experience! Mary Jane was the best consultant. I felt special and valued and almost wish I could go bridal shopping again! I'm bringing my maid of honor who just got engaged here to hopefully find her dress too.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I will always come back to Kathryn’s! I started coming here in high school to look for my prom dresses. The service and staff are amazing and i found my dress dress by just talking about what i wanted. They are great listeners and that’s what counts! My dress was in the room the whole time but it was the last one i tried on. To feel the love from the employees in that boutique after i found the dress was the icing on the cake. It made me feel very special. Thank you Kathryn’s!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I came into Kathryn's with an image of the dress I wanted (found on Pinterest). The lady helping me told me they had the exact dress, and I ended up buying it! I was so pleased, and they never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. I will and have referred them to new brides already. SO incredibly excited to see my dress, and cannot thank these ladies enough for such a wonderful, professional experience.

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Joy, who helped me throughout my dress picking process was very accommodating and patient. I had a certain style in mind. Not only did they find me a dress beyond my expectations, they listened very well to what I wanted and understood what type of gown would suit my body and our budget the best. Definitely the bridal shop to go to!

Profile Picture Mikka, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Lana was the gal that took care of me and my bridal party. She was absolutely wonderful. Chose dresses that I would have never even thought twice about and they all looked gorgeous. It was very hard to choose just one.

Profile Picture Eris, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathryn's was super flexible, they allowed me the chance to move my scheduled appointment several times due to conflicts on my end. The whole experience was fantastic, I felt like my consultant was really listening to me and I love my dress!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough about Kathryn's Bridal! I've been there as a bridesmaid multiple times (I've stood up in 29 weddings) and have been to many bridal places and this is one of the only places that it has been a pleasure to purchase from. So when it was time for me to be the bride I couldn't think of anywhere else to go! And wow so much fun getting to be on the end of being the bride. I was beyond nervous and had no clue what I could possibly want. They were honest, didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear and dress number 2 that I thought "ya right, let's just get this one out of the way" and boom it was the one! Never believed the you just know thing but now I'm a believer! The excitement and patience from the staff made me feel at ease! I would refer anyone here!

Profile Picture Jacquelynn, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about this place! I wanted a more intimate setting when finding my wedding dress and every time I go, I feel like I'm the only one there. The first time I went they were patient enough to help me find the style that fitted my body the best. The second time, I knew exactly what I wanted in a dress and they found it for me!

The last time I went was for my first dress fitting. My dad’s health is failing so I wanted him to come with to see my dress just in case. They could not be more helpful with helping us in to the store and getting him settled. He has to use a walker and they told us about their back entrance that is accessible. Then they found a good chair with arms for him to be able to sit in comfortably. I really appreciate their help.

I still need to go into my final fittings but I have no fear that they are going to do a phenomenal job.

Profile Picture Deanna, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Bride

I loved everything about my experience at Kathryn's Bridal! Mary Jane was so helpful in finding the dresses I was looking for and kept me under my budget! So many places showed me dresses that were way to expensive when they knew what I could afford and it was heartbreaking. She made me and my girls feel like family and even cried with us when I said yes to the dress! I can't wait to come back for more dress shopping!

Profile Picture Courtney , 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathryn's Bridal was everything I hoped for in finding my dream wedding dress for my big day. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. I recommend them if you are searching for your wedding, prom, bridesmaids, and flower girl.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/25/17, 1 Review