Invitation and Design Studio

McHenry, IL View map

The Design Studio at Kathryn's Bridal specializes in designing the perfect wedding invitation for your special day. We take the time to customize your invitation to reflect your unique vision and personality. From simple elegance to one-of-a-kind custom designed, our wedding invitations are the perfect way to announce your special day to family and friends. We carry the largest selection of wedding invitations in the area including unique designs from Dauphine Press, Luscious Verde, and William Arthur-Cranes.

If you are looking for wedding programs, place cards, save the date cards or shower invites, Kathryn's Design Studio can help! We have an extensive selection of the latest stationery finds! Our in house etiquette assistance will always ensure you say it correctly and with style!

Please make an appointment to view our fabulous selection! 815.385.7330

Brides love our individualized care and service!

Renee Married on 10/02/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I wanted something completely different for our wedding. Something quirky, retro, and just very us! After looking FOREVER, we thought we were going to have to settle for something that was ok, but not really wow, but them we heard about the custom design services at Kathryn's! Theresa sat down with us and completely went through our vision. She showed us tons of samples of paper, clip art, wording , font styles, you name it! Within a day or two, she emailed us our first proof which was EXACTLY what we were looking for! It was so great to see that Theresa was able to translate what we had expressed to her verbally into our invitations! We couldn't wait to send them out!! If you're looking for something that is completely unique and your own, I would HIGHLY recommend the invitation services at Kathryn's Bridal! (The studio is SUPER cute too!!- Lots of other fun favors, gifts, and other paper items!)
    Jan Married on 09/25/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kathary's Design Studio provided the table numbers for our reception venue. Theresa did an outstanding job designing them so they coordinated with the look of the table scape.
    Kim Married on 07/31/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I LOVED MY INVITATIONS!!!! Erin and Mindy were so easy to work with with my custom order. Everyone complemented my invitations. The girls worked with their suppliers to get the best quality at a reasonable price. The invitations were cheaper than any general website for what I wanted. I couldnt thank the girls enough for helping set a perfect tone for my wedding through my invitations. I would recommend Paper & Plume to all brides.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Kathryn's Bridal Kathryn's Bridal Wedding Dresses

The best Invitation Design Studio!

3807 W. Elm Street McHenry, IL, 60050

Tuesday: 10am - 8pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Location of (Invitation and Design Studio)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding