Atelier Igar Bridal

723 E Dundee Rd, Arlington Heights, IL, North Chicago, IL 60004 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Atelier Igar Bridal

Imagine yourself the night before your wedding touching the beautiful embroidery or lace detail that delicately flows down the absolutely breathtaking train with certainty and happiness in your heart knowing that is what you will wear down the aisle. Here at Atelier Igar Bridal, it is our mission to deliver happiness. We are a small growing business, so we like to make every interaction with our brides personal, meaningful and one to remember. We provide the most current and trendy gown selections that will definitely make our brides feel absolutely stunning and unique. Saying “yes to the dress” is what makes our profession so rewarding. Capturing the moment with loved ones, a glass of champagne and a couple of joyous tears is absolutely priceless.

Follow Atelier Igar Bridal on

fdb9f89f 4ff7 4aad b934 93088f0cafd6 51 762344

13 Reviews for Atelier Igar Bridal

Alexandra Budden · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Maggie and Igar bridal are AMAZING. She has a large collection of quality dresses. I went in with a budget of $1000-$1500 and Maggie was able to work within this budget comfortably for me (most bridal shops in the area couldn’t). I found a beautiful dress that I absolutely love. Beyond the great selection, I also had an individual appointment. The only people in the store at the time were my party and Maggie. It was so nice to have a private viewing experience without others around. I cannot recommend enough.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Meghann

Meghann · Married on 05/10/2019

Best Bridal Salon

Can't say enough good things about this salon! She really took her time with me so I never felt rushed or pressured. Pricing couldn't be beat anywhere, and I called from Chicago to Milwaukee. I didn't mind driving the 35 minutes to get here because the customer service was exceptional. The owner was very personable, making this a fantastic experience! I highly recommend every bride visit here.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Atelier Igar Bridal's reply:

Meghann, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to know you had a pleasant experience with us. We are sure you will look stunning. Remember to tag us in your wedding photos to see how beautiful you look. Thank you for letting Atelier Igar Bridal be a part of your wedding journey. We wish you many years of happiness.

Atelier Igar Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 723 E Dundee Rd, Arlington Heights, IL North Chicago, Illinois, 60004 See on map
    224-257-3067 (Phone number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Atelier Igar Bridal)