Atelier Igar Bridal

North Chicago, Illinois View map Visit website

Imagine yourself the night before your wedding touching the beautiful embroidery or lace detail that delicately flows down the absolutely breathtaking train with certainty and happiness in your heart knowing that is what you will wear down the aisle. Here at Atelier Igar Bridal, it is our mission to deliver happiness. We are a small growing business, so we like to make every interaction with our brides personal, meaningful and one to remember. We provide the most current and trendy gown selections that will definitely make our brides feel absolutely stunning and unique. Saying “yes to the dress” is what makes our profession so rewarding. Capturing the moment with loved ones, a glass of champagne and a couple of joyous tears is absolutely priceless.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Dave
    Dave Married on 07/27/2019

Welcoming and well-run bridal salon

Atelier Igar Bridal is a small dress shop with a pretty large selection of wedding dresses. I went there feeling a little disappointed from my first appointment at a different salon where they didn’t seem to understand my vision. Maggie understood my vision right away! Plus, she’s so sweet and really cares about the brides. She also understood what would suit my figure and pulled dresses that looked amazing. I think I only tried on 4 dresses before I found the one. Working with Mirka was also a breeze considering it was anticipated to be difficult with my small stature. Would absolutely recommend this bridal salon!
    Alexandra B. Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommend!

Maggie and Igar bridal are AMAZING. She has a large collection of quality dresses. I went in with a budget of $1000-$1500 and Maggie was able to work within this budget comfortably for me (most bridal shops in the area couldn’t). I found a beautiful dress that I absolutely love. Beyond the great selection, I also had an individual appointment. The only people in the store at the time were my party and Maggie. It was so nice to have a private viewing experience without others around. I cannot recommend enough.
  • Meghann
    Meghann Married on 05/10/2019

Best Bridal Salon

Can't say enough good things about this salon! She really took her time with me so I never felt rushed or pressured. Pricing couldn't be beat anywhere, and I called from Chicago to Milwaukee. I didn't mind driving the 35 minutes to get here because the customer service was exceptional. The owner was very personable, making this a fantastic experience! I highly recommend every bride visit here.

Atelier Igar Bridal's reply:

Meghann, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted to know you had a pleasant experience with us. We are sure you will look stunning. Remember to tag us in your wedding photos to see how beautiful you look. Thank you for letting Atelier Igar Bridal be a part of your wedding journey. We wish you many years of happiness.

723 E Dundee Rd, Arlington Heights, IL North Chicago, Illinois, 60004
224-257-3067

By appointment only.
Location of (Atelier Igar Bridal)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding