912 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, IL 60093 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bleu Bridal

At Bella Bleu Bridal, we believe that finding your gown should be a fun, inspiring and memorable experience. We invite you to visit our intimate and relaxed environment! Our specialized Stylists will work one on one with you to find your dream dress while making sure you are enjoying your experience at Bella Bleu. To provide the most meaningful service, we do require appointments and most often, you will be the only appointment in the boutique!

We offer a carefully curated collection of gowns that are unique, feminine and non traditional. Bella Bleu carries new and sought after designers from all over the world to bring you fashion forward designs crafted from the finest fabrics, French laces and Italian silks. Whether you are in search for a sophisticated gown, boho chic, or something in between, we have several designs that you will fall in love with!

We are located in the beautiful village of Winnetka located on the North Shore of Chicago in the Hubbard Woods Design District. This shopping district offers inspiration for all aspects of your lifestyle…fashion, home furnishings, antiques and gifts. In addition, Winnetka boasts several boutiques, restaurants and parks. Come spend the day with us!

Follow Bella Bleu Bridal on

2a3faf32 f355 4a53 9005 30b97257d070 51 192418 160494577160053

28 Reviews for Bella Bleu Bridal

Jillian · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience!

I worked with Kate and Andrea at Bella Bleu Bridal for my wedding dress and veil and am so glad I did! I had such a great experience trying on dresses there- they had so many great designers at all different price ranges! I had a hard time deciding and they were always so helpful as I tried on a few dresses time after time. I absolutely loved my dress from Leanne Belter and am so glad I worked with them!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2019

I wish we had started our search with Bella Bleu Bridal! As a wedding photographer, I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for when I began looking for my wedding dress. After 3 disappointing appointments at other bridal boutiques, I wasn't sure I was going to find "the" dress. But once I walked in Bella Bleu Bridal and saw all of the gorgeous dresses, I panicked that I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to one.

I was torn between two gorgeous Made with Love dresses, and Carly was amazing throughout the whole experience. I cannot rave enough about her! She listened to what I was looking for, selected amazing dresses for me to try on and was so helpful and sweet throughout the whole process. She made the experience so much fun for my mom, cousin and I. And she seriously made my dreams come true ... quickly contacting Made with Love during our appointment to see if they could rush the production on the two dresses I loved as I needed it much quicker than their normal schedule. She continued to email with me during non-business hours to get the ordered placed ASAP.

I cannot rave enough about Bella Bleu and Carly!! You will not be disappointed. The boutique is gorgeous, their dresses are stunning and the experience + team are perfection.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

I would recommend Bella Bleu Bridal to every friend, colleague, and stranger that is looking for a special experience when shopping for a dress. Before coming to Bella Bleu, I had two previous appointments at other stores. I left both feeling as confused about what I wanted as I did when I walked in the door and very disillusioned by the process. My neighbor recommended Bella Bleu, saying she had never been in but had pressed her nose up to the glass every time she passed it. As soon as I walked into Bella Bleu, I loved the vibe and style of the dresses. My whole family decided to pick out dresses for me to try on, which resulted in a ridiculous number of dresses chosen, but they were very nice about it and just politely warned us that we needed to stop picking out dresses and start trying them on. I knew after the first three I tried that this store was going to totally trump the other two I had been to. The owner of the shop was helping me get into the dresses and was so kind and incredibly knowledgable about their inventory and what things could be customized on each dress. Towards the end of the appointment, I had tried on many dresses and had about four or five favorites that I had to narrow between. The owner said she had two more that she thought I should try on. The first one she chose ended up being my dress.

She saw what I was gravitating towards and made a choice that, obviously, nailed it. I never thought I would purchase a dress on the spot because I tend to take my time with big decisions and really think things through, but I was so sure. They put a veil on me, everyone cried, and we popped open champagne. They had a cute sign that said "I said yes to the dress" that they let us take pictures with. They gave me a cute goodie bag as a celebratory gift.

Sent on 07/26/2018

• 912 Green Bay Road Winnetka, IL, 60093 See on map
    8473867406 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Bella Bleu Bridal)