912 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, IL 60093 Map · Phone number

About Bella Bleu Bridal

At Bella Bleu, we believe that finding your gown should be a fun, inspiring and memorable experience. We are not a cookie cutter salon…each appointment is special and tailored to your personal style. We invite you to visit our intimate and relaxed environment! Our specialized Stylists will work one on one with you to find your dream dress while making sure you are enjoying your experience at Bella Bleu. To provide the most meaningful service, we do require appointments and most often, you will be the only appointment in the boutique!

We offer a carefully curated collection of gowns that are unique, feminine and non traditional. Bella Bleu carries new and sought after designers from all over the world to bring you fashion forward designs crafted from the finest fabrics, French laces and Italian silks. Whether you are in search for a sophisticated gown, boho chic, or something in between, we have several designs that you will fall in love with!

We are located in the beautiful town of Winnetka located on the North Shore of Chicago in the Hubbard Woods Design District. This shopping district offers inspiration for all aspects of your lifestyle…fashion, home furnishings, antiques and gifts. In addition, Winnetka boasts several boutiques housing the most exclusive in luxury ready to wear, shoes, and jewelry. Come spend the day with us!

Follow Bella Bleu Bridal on

contessa headband
brielle comb 1
contessa luxe in gold
Bella Bleu Bridal
daisy comb by enchanted atelier for maison sophie hallette
jardin vine bleu
flw 932 2
flw 902 1

27 Reviews for Bella Bleu Bridal

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

I would recommend Bella Bleu Bridal to every friend, colleague, and stranger that is looking for a special experience when shopping for a dress. Before coming to Bella Bleu, I had two previous appointments at other stores. I left both feeling as confused about what I wanted as I did when I walked in the door and very disillusioned by the process. My neighbor recommended Bella Bleu, saying she had never been in but had pressed her nose up to the glass every time she passed it. As soon as I walked into Bella Bleu, I loved the vibe and style of the dresses. My whole family decided to pick out dresses for me to try on, which resulted in a ridiculous number of dresses chosen, but they were very nice about it and just politely warned us that we needed to stop picking out dresses and start trying them on. I knew after the first three I tried that this store was going to totally trump the other two I had been to. The owner of the shop was helping me get into the dresses and was so kind and incredibly knowledgable about their inventory and what things could be customized on each dress. Towards the end of the appointment, I had tried on many dresses and had about four or five favorites that I had to narrow between. The owner said she had two more that she thought I should try on. The first one she chose ended up being my dress.

She saw what I was gravitating towards and made a choice that, obviously, nailed it. I never thought I would purchase a dress on the spot because I tend to take my time with big decisions and really think things through, but I was so sure. They put a veil on me, everyone cried, and we popped open champagne. They had a cute sign that said "I said yes to the dress" that they let us take pictures with. They gave me a cute goodie bag as a celebratory gift.

Brittany · Married on 04/21/2018

I wish we had started our search with Bella Bleu Bridal! As a wedding photographer, I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for when I began looking for my wedding dress. After 3 disappointing appointments at other bridal boutiques, I wasn't sure I was going to find "the" dress. But once I walked in Bella Bleu Bridal and saw all of the gorgeous dresses, I panicked that I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to one.

I was torn between two gorgeous Made with Love dresses, and Carly was amazing throughout the whole experience. I cannot rave enough about her! She listened to what I was looking for, selected amazing dresses for me to try on and was so helpful and sweet throughout the whole process. She made the experience so much fun for my mom, cousin and I. And she seriously made my dreams come true ... quickly contacting Made with Love during our appointment to see if they could rush the production on the two dresses I loved as I needed it much quicker than their normal schedule. She continued to email with me during non-business hours to get the ordered placed ASAP.

I cannot rave enough about Bella Bleu and Carly!! You will not be disappointed. The boutique is gorgeous, their dresses are stunning and the experience + team are perfection.

Anne Marie · Married on 09/22/2017

I found my dream dress at Bella Bleu last winter! I went to quite a few dress shops in the Chicago and Milwaukee area beforehand including BHLDN and had no luck. Bella Bleu is one of the only shops nearby that carries Made with Love so I made an appointment. I loved that I had the store all to myself during my appointment and the ladies that helped me were so friendly and helpful. They made the experience really intimate and comfortable. Thank you for all of your help! I would recommend them to any modern brides hoping to find the perfect dress.

Bella Bleu Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • Which of the following services do you offer? Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 7+ weeks

• 912 Green Bay Road Winnetka, IL 60093 See on map
    8473867406 (Other Phone Number)