Bella Bleu Bridal Reviews

27 | Winnetka, IL

27 Reviews for Bella Bleu Bridal

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/18/2019

I wish we had started our search with Bella Bleu Bridal! As a wedding photographer, I had a pretty good idea of what I was looking for when I began looking for my wedding dress. After 3 disappointing appointments at other bridal boutiques, I wasn't sure I was going to find "the" dress. But once I walked in Bella Bleu Bridal and saw all of the gorgeous dresses, I panicked that I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to one.

I was torn between two gorgeous Made with Love dresses, and Carly was amazing throughout the whole experience. I cannot rave enough about her! She listened to what I was looking for, selected amazing dresses for me to try on and was so helpful and sweet throughout the whole process. She made the experience so much fun for my mom, cousin and I. And she seriously made my dreams come true ... quickly contacting Made with Love during our appointment to see if they could rush the production on the two dresses I loved as I needed it much quicker than their normal schedule. She continued to email with me during non-business hours to get the ordered placed ASAP.

I cannot rave enough about Bella Bleu and Carly!! You will not be disappointed. The boutique is gorgeous, their dresses are stunning and the experience + team are perfection.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2018

I would recommend Bella Bleu Bridal to every friend, colleague, and stranger that is looking for a special experience when shopping for a dress. Before coming to Bella Bleu, I had two previous appointments at other stores. I left both feeling as confused about what I wanted as I did when I walked in the door and very disillusioned by the process. My neighbor recommended Bella Bleu, saying she had never been in but had pressed her nose up to the glass every time she passed it. As soon as I walked into Bella Bleu, I loved the vibe and style of the dresses. My whole family decided to pick out dresses for me to try on, which resulted in a ridiculous number of dresses chosen, but they were very nice about it and just politely warned us that we needed to stop picking out dresses and start trying them on. I knew after the first three I tried that this store was going to totally trump the other two I had been to. The owner of the shop was helping me get into the dresses and was so kind and incredibly knowledgable about their inventory and what things could be customized on each dress. Towards the end of the appointment, I had tried on many dresses and had about four or five favorites that I had to narrow between. The owner said she had two more that she thought I should try on. The first one she chose ended up being my dress.

She saw what I was gravitating towards and made a choice that, obviously, nailed it. I never thought I would purchase a dress on the spot because I tend to take my time with big decisions and really think things through, but I was so sure. They put a veil on me, everyone cried, and we popped open champagne. They had a cute sign that said "I said yes to the dress" that they let us take pictures with. They gave me a cute goodie bag as a celebratory gift.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Anne Marie · Married on 09/22/2017

I found my dream dress at Bella Bleu last winter! I went to quite a few dress shops in the Chicago and Milwaukee area beforehand including BHLDN and had no luck. Bella Bleu is one of the only shops nearby that carries Made with Love so I made an appointment. I loved that I had the store all to myself during my appointment and the ladies that helped me were so friendly and helpful. They made the experience really intimate and comfortable. Thank you for all of your help! I would recommend them to any modern brides hoping to find the perfect dress.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Dorotea

Dorotea Vera · Married on 09/17/2017

Highly Recommend Bella Bleu Bridal

I am so thankful for Bella Bleu Bridal! Not only did I find a beautiful wedding dress and veil, but I also found the perfect ear cuff. It just so happens that they brought it from New York a few days ago. It was a pleasure working with them and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Claire · Married on 02/18/2017

Bella Bleu is the most FANTASITIC bridal boutique in the Chicagoland area. Finding them literally changed my search, and I am now the owner of a bridal gown that I LOVE, and felt wasn't out there. I worked with Stephanie who, out of the 13 shops I visited, was the most caring consultant. The way she works with you, you know she has your best interests in mind. Above all that, she's so incredible fun, sweet and she really delivers a no-pressure, guided, bridal experience. The last thing that REALLY stood out to me was the shop's inventory variety. I went to all the shops in the city, and Bella Bleu far & away had the most diverse collection of styles, materials, designers, etc. This was HUGE for me, because I wanted to really see what was out there. I would recommend Bella Bleu as the #1 retailer in Chicago and the Chicago suburbs, hands down! Be sure to ask for Stephanie - she's the best! :)

Sent on 07/15/2016
  • User4751933 · 2+ years ago

What can I say - I had the most amazing experience at Bella Bleu. I made a special trip to Chicago for a specific dress/designer that only this boutique carries in the entire country. So, I came in with low expectations knowing I put all my eggs in one basket. I was also not feeling excited about trying on dresses. All of that changed when I met Andrea and entered you beautiful little boutique. I tried on THE dress I had been drooling over and was sold. But even more so Andrea really made the entire experience. She has such a grace in her attentiveness during the process. You feel like you have known her for a long time and she is very easy to be around. She caters to you effortlessly an has great style. I felt like she was as excited as me. Kudos to her for choosing amazing dress designers, it would have been impossible to not walk out with something special there.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

I went to Bella Bleu after finding out they were one of the only vendors who carried Enchanted Atlier. I went in with an idea of what I wanted but left with something even better. The ladies there were so lovely and gave me their undivided attention. I feel like I tried on every headband in the shop but they were so patient with me and in the end I found my perfect accessories. The headpiece I bought gets compliments just from my hair trial pictures! I can't wait to see it all come together on the wedding day. I highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 04/16/2015
  • F

Farrah · Married on 07/18/2014

Absolutely wonderful service and experience. My Sara Gabriel hair piece showed up perfectly and the packaging was personalized just for me. The girls at the store went above and beyond for me. Being a stressed out bride they made my purchase easy and even made some exceptions to help make things easier. Can't recommend them enough. Thank you all for your help. I am so happy with my hair piece and best of all, it totally matched with my wedding gown perfectly! Thank you, thank you! Can't wait for the big day! XO

Sent on 01/04/2014

Deanna · Married on 06/07/2014

Andrea was amazing when I ordered my daughter's hair piece to her veil. It was a little different from the picture and without any problem she rectified the issue and sent me a beautiful hair piece. I will definitely
    be ordering from Andrea again. Thank you! Deanna Bastajian

Sent on 01/11/2014

Anna · Married on 04/26/2014

Our daughter chose Bella Bleau vintage-style jewelry for her wedding that is just gorgeous. After she received the earrings, we knew the bracelet would be the right complement, and we also chose a hair comb to match (which we actually attached to her veil.) We have seen almost exactly the same products online for twice the money. The quality of the crystals and construction is wonderful, and she appreciates that the earrings are so lightweight. We haven't had the wedding yet, but let me say I can't wait! One reason I know our daughter will be so happy is because she found the perfect jewelry to reflect her style, at a great price! To top it off, we recently found her wedding shoes... which happen to have some of the same crystals on them!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Sara · Married on 04/26/2014

The jewelry from Bella Bleu is absolutely exquisite and their customer service is outstanding. I had been searching far and wide for the proper headpiece for my wedding day. I'm talking about EVERYWHERE, both in person and online. During one of my online searches, I was fortunate enough to come across the Bella Bleu site. I was blown away by the beauty of their headpieces. I ordered a headpiece along with a pair of earrings I thought would match the piece. I was contacted by Andrea, who asked if I was going to wear the earrings along with the headpiece. I replied that yes, I was. She suggested a pair that was smaller than the one I had chosen at the beginning and it ended up being the perfect match for my wedding day. I would highly recommend this shop to any bride who is searching for that special item to enhance her bridal look.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Harold · Married on 01/04/2014

I wanted to share the best experience I had with Bella Bleu. My wife and I were married a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to surprise her. I heard her talk about this place while planning our wedding and since I am not a "savvy shopper" (as my wife says) I contacted the shop. I wanted a really nice pair of cuff links for our big day so she could see how "savvy" I can be. I had no idea what I wanted and when I called, Andrea answered and took over. Even though, they did not carry the cuff links she said she could order them. We communicated via phone and email and she sent me pictures till we found the perfect ones. They arrived on time and everything was hassle free! My wife was so surprised when she realized that my cuff links came from the same place as some of her wedding accessories. Thank you Bella Bleu and Andrea for making me a "savvy groom".

Sent on 01/24/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/12/2013

Excellent customer service! Beautiful jewelry!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Maria · Married on 09/01/2013

For several months, my search for wedding jewelry and hair pieces was pretty disappointing. Everything was just okay and nothing really jumped out at me. However, from the moment I walked into Bella Bleu, I knew I would find something special! The store itself is simply beautiful with so many sparkling, elegant pieces on display. Everything is sooo beautiful that you can’t go wrong, so it’s a matter of finding what you like. This is where Andrea comes in – she is very helpful and professional. She really knows her stuff and can help guide you to make the right decision for you. My pieces were gorgeous and something I can definitely wear in the future. Everything arrived quickly (within one week) and this included a custom change to shorten my bracelet. I’m so happy I found Bella Bleu!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Emily · Married on 05/26/2013

I got the most gorgeous crystal headband from Bella Bleu for my wedding. I had looked all over and couldn't find what would work best for me, but Andrea helped me find the perfect thing. I love what I got and look forward to passing it down to future generations :)

Sent on 09/18/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2012

Andrea was wonderful! She was so helpful recommending what earrings I should pick for my bridesmaids gifts. She went above and beyond narrowing down my options to choose from. And her taste is exquisite! Everyone loved their gift. I also got my garter from Bella Bleu. Again a recommendation by Andrea. Definitely a great company to work with on a personable level. You feel as though you are discussing your options with a friend!! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Monika · Married on 09/08/2012

Andrea was such a pleasure to work with! I purchased all my bridesmaid gifts and my husband also purchased my jewelry there! I couldn't of been happier! Everything was perfect! The jewelry pieces were so unique ! Just exactly what I was looking for!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Meg · Married on 08/18/2012

I had such a wonderful experience at Bella Bleu! I heard about Bella Bleu from a friend, and am so glad I listened to her. Going in, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted as far as accessories for my wedding...I just knew I wanted them! Andrea, the owner, was so helpful and patient with me as I decided on what I wanted. The store had so many beautiful options that I wanted them all! But Andrea asked me questions about my dress and the venue, and helped me pick out the perfect pieces for my big day! I ended up purchasing a pair of earrings, a matching necklace, and a beautiful headpiece. I am so happy with my choices, and the service I received at Bella Bleu. I will definitely be recommending Bella Bleu to all of my friends!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Alexandra · Married on 05/11/2012

I was really confused on what accessories to wear with my dress. I emailed Bella Bleu and asked about 2 difference necklaces/earrings. I was so surprised to get an immediate response with several questions about my dress, hairstyle, and other accessories that I planned on wearing. She also asked me what my price range was so she didn't show me things that were too expensive. I told them about my dress and within about 15 minutes received an email with pictures and descriptions of necklaces and earrings. I found a pair of earrings on the list right away but was torn between 2 necklaces. Andrea from Bella Bleu suggested that we have one made that would be the exact crystal that I wanted. I was a little nervous because I couldn't see a picture of it but she told me if I didn't like it, I could exchange it for one of the others we were looking at. She also gave me a discount because I ended up buying a handbag, too! It took it 2 weeks because it was custom made for me but it arrived last Saturday. Not only was the packaging pretty, the necklace is perfect and prettier than I even imagined. I am so glad I emailed because I have a necklace that is exactly what I wanted. Andrea emailed me Monday to ask if liked the necklace. That was so nice! Because they were so nice, I emailed today asking them about my bridesmaid gifts. She told me there is a discount on those as well and that we could match their dresses. Bella Bleu was great. It's like having an appointment in their store but being on your laptop!

Sent on 02/16/2012

elise · Married on 06/18/2011

Service is beyond expectations. The jewelry product is very high quality and I received many compliments.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Jill · Married on 08/02/2014

My experience at Bella Bleu was positive in every way. I found the perfect bridal accessories at sample prices. The staff was so accommodating and helpful!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2013

Andrea and all the ladies at Bella Bleu Bridal were an absolute pleasure to work with, excellent customer service, friendly and professional. I purchased a necklace, a bracelet, and earrings for my wedding. Everything was absolutely stunning, shipped quickly in beautifully packaged boxes. I would definitely recommend to any bride.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Diana · Married on 05/18/2013

I bought my wedding accessories and sash from Bella Bleu. Bella Bleu is an absolutely beautiful store with several choices of excellent products. They have several really beautiful accessories for the wedding or your special event. Also, I had an intimate appointment with staff just for me, where I was able to receive special attention and time, just for me. I am typically a low maintenance kind of girl, who just simply does not expect much from retailers. And when I was at my dress store (Bella Bianca in Oak Brook), I felt very pressured into accessory decisions by my cousins-- I made a snap decision. Then I scheduled the appointment at Bella Bleu. The experience at Bella Bleu was so nice, it was the appropriate pampering and attention I needed at that time! I was able to think and make a great decision!! Thank you Bella Bleu!! The pricing of these things are high-- but I am the first person to say, you get what your pay for. I did not find anything I fell in love with, nor the time and attention I received from any other vendor. Truly, the products just were not there at bridal shops. It is great to have the separate store devoted to the accessories as the selection is so much better!

Sent on 01/11/2014
  • lbigley26

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2011

I ordered a matching pair of earrings and a bracelet. I was disapointed at the bracelet since it flopped all over and turned over to the back side, showing the glue, etc. I returned and was refunded for the bracelet but couldn't return the earrings due to store policy. I wore the earrings on my big day and found another matching bracelet....which looked great together!

Sent on 06/27/2011

3.0

I was amazed by Andrea's responsiveness to my orders, her pro activeness regarding ensuring to get the right jewelry and to get the customized objects from their vendor. Although I live in Switzerland I have already ordered a second time and it might be not the last time.

Sent on 01/10/2014