Gilded Rose Atelier

Barrington, IL View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gilded Rose Atelier is a wedding gown boutique located in Barrington, Illinois. Fostering a comprehensive selection of carefully-curated, elegant dresses that were chosen by Lulu Cleary, this well-renowned shop aims to provide brides with both a bespoke service and a dream gown. The store's vast collection of gowns showcases an array of delicate details such as luxe fabrics, rich beading, intricate lace, and more.

Lulu Cleary and her team of attendants endeavor to equip their clients with skillful guidance, unparalleled service, and hand-picked gowns. Appointments can be scheduled at the salon in order for brides to try on their preferred attire. In addition to the boutique's bridal attire, Lulu and her team can provide wedding wear for bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the couple. Furthermore, brides can procure their veil, jewelry, belt, and hair accessories at the salon, in addition to their stunning dress. Lastly, Gilded Rose Atelier houses gowns crafted by the following designers:

• Lihi Hod
  • Christos Costarellos
  • Half Penny London
  • Marchesa Notte
  • Dany Tabet
  • Marcela De Cala
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Maddie
    Maddie G. Getting married on 03/08/2024

Sweet and wonderful!

My experience at Gilded Rose Atelier was better than I could have hoped! A trunk show lead me to their shop, otherwise I might not have heard of them since I live in Wisconsin. I am so thankful to have said yes to my dress there! The space is beautiful, and by booking a private appointment, I had room to walk around and really experience the dress fully. Lulu helped me out, and she is the sweetest and made me feel comfortable, answered any questions I had, and offered her professional opinion in ways that really helped me make my final decision. It was a wonderful experience, so thank you!
    Hannah T. Getting married on 10/20/2023

Amazing!!!

Had the best experience at Gilded Rose Atelier!!! Michelle and Lulu were so incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. They made saying yes to the dress a very easy and stress-free task :) Not to mention the store itself is stunning!! So many beautiful gowns and accessories. I can't recommend this place enough!!!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Gilded Rose Atelier 1
Exclusive

140 S. Northwest Highway Barrington, IL, 60010

Tuesday - 11:00am-5:00pm Wednesday - 11:00am-5:00pm Thursday - 11:00-5:00pm Friday - 11:00-5:00pm Saturday - 10:00am-5:00pm Sunday - Closed Monday - Closed
Location of (Gilded Rose Atelier)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding