Something Blue Bridal Boutique

Schererville, IN View map Visit website

Something Blue Bridal Boutique is a bridal boutique in Schererville, Indiana. Their fabulous array of modern dresses and accessories offers something for everyone; their experienced team would be delighted to help you and your entourage find the perfect pieces for your wedding celebration.

Something Blue Bridal Boutique promises a relaxing atmosphere and a personalized shopping experience. Their team looks forward to meeting you and can’t wait to see you looking and feeling amazing in the wedding dress of your dreams.

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Cyndy
    Cyndy P. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazing Experience

I would highly recommend Something Blue Bridal. They were absolutely amazing and flawless to work with for my daughters wedding. I had very high expectations as I am in the events industry. They worked with my daughter to get exactly what she wanted and were so supportive along the way.
    Kelly Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Boutique! Amber was Amazing!

Something Blue was one of the best dress shops of the six I visited when searching for a wedding dress. It was my first stop, and it was impossible to top. They have a very nice selection with many options. I ended up finding my dress at their pop-up, The One by Something Blue, which also had beautiful options.
    I am extremely indecisive, and everyone that came with me to my first dress fitting knew this… I worked with Amber, and she listened to each detail from all the different dresses I tried on until we narrowed it down to the one that I could not beat at any other dress shop - until their pop-up. I made an appointment a month later at The One and requested Amber be there. That was honestly one of the best decisions I made that night. She remembered my taste. She remembered my style. She remembered my “dress to beat,” and it worked out perfectly. She found “The One,” and it was beautiful. She never rushed me, and it was such a pleasant experience at both Something Blue locations with her.
    Kinsey Y. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy and wonderful to work with!

Absolutely loved the dress they helped me pick! Couldn't have picked the perfect dress and accessories without them!
  • illustration stars

Bree & Raymond
42 photos · 09/26/2020

325 East, US - 30 Schererville, IN Schererville, IN, 46375
2192278832
Location of (Something Blue Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding