33 Reviews for Classic Events By Kris

Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
25 Classic Events By Kris Reviews

Book her early because she's very good

Profile Picture User6884813, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Kris did day of coordination and set up for our wedding. She did an outstanding job! We met a few months prior to our wedding and she brought up questions I did not originally think about. I thought she was well organized, professional, reliable, and easy to get in touch with. She went to my venue earlier than proposed the day of because of the set up entailed. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Choosing Classic Events By Kris to help us prepare for our wedding day was one of the most important and best decisions we made when planning was underway. Our wedding was VERY much do it yourself down to the smallest detail. It was a lot to take on and while we originally were very naive about the amount of work and organization that would be going into it, halfway to our wedding date we realized we needed help. We needed help not just in the planning and organization but mostly so in the day of execution of everything. The last thing you want to be worried about on the day of your wedding is who will light the 50 luminaries or who will bring out the desserts. Kris helped us figure out these details and introduced ideas and thoughts that we honestly would have never thought of ourselves or would have overlooked. We really feel like she helped us to dodge a lot of DIY wedding day bullets with her suggestions and knowledge of events and parties. Even though Kris knew she would be out of town the day of our wedding, she still worked with us up until the day before the wedding and assured us that her co-coordinator Nikki would be completely briefed and up to date on anything and everything we needed and had planned. Nikki and her host helpers were honestly invaluable to us, our other vendors and our family the day of. If there were any problems or disruptions we did not know about them as the bride and groom and that is a mark of a successful coordinator and planner. We cannot recommend Kris, Nikki and the whole Classic Events team enough. They are fabulous and they will make any event (especially a wedding) stress free for you and perfect. Please check them out!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris was an excellent wedding coordinator! We had an outside venue (at my inlaws property) which involved many moving pieces (i.e. tent rentals, valet service, band, flower deliveries). My mom and I were totally relaxed the week before my wedding. We can thank Kris for this! She contacted ALL of our vendors a month before the wedding and made it known that SHE was the contact person. After that, we pretty much just showed up the day of the event. It allowed us to truly enjoy my wedding day. There was a "go to" person when/if disaster struck during the day...and that was Kris! You will not regret hiring her!

Profile Picture User4555402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wish I could give Kristen higher than a 5! She was amazing the months leading up to our wedding and the day of the wedding. She kept everything running smooth and I know our day wouldn't have been the same without her. I couldn't thank her enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/3/15, 2 Reviews
4.2

Classic Events provided me with the relief of scheduling and contacting vendors close to my wedding date. The services prior to the wedding were above and beyond my expectations. I would have liked to have been included on emails to the vendors from the coordinator, and I would have also liked to get an update on phone calls made to vendors. I found myself contacting vendors with the same questions as the coordinator, though only once or twice did this happen. On the event day I was expecting more attention to the overall mode of the event. All set-up, vendor start/end times and timing of the wedding events was executed flawlessly. There were just a few details like repeating music, and adjustment to lighting I thought the day of coordinator would have stepped in to handle, but did not. Though this could have been my misinterpretation of the duties covered in the contract with the coordinator. Overall, Classic Events truly made my wedding day fantastic! The set-up and execution of the events of the day were spectacular. If you want to relax (as much as possible) and not worry about the small things on your wedding day, then you must book Classic Events!

Profile Picture User3885711, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We picked Kris because we had seen that she had done a wedding at the Please Touch Museum over a year ago on our photographer's website. Little did we know that contacting her would be one of the best decisions we had made. She was very reasonable and flexible in what services she would provide based on a list that I had made of our needs. However, she went above and beyond finding things that we often forgot to do constantly giving us helpful tips and reminders up until the very last minute. On the day of, she was the reason why everything was perfect and went smoothly. We highly recommend using her services for planning and day-of. She has your best interest in mind, will be your best friend, and make sure your day is special and unforgettable. Thanks to Kris, everyone said our wedding was amazing, and we couldn't agree more!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris is a wonderfully organized, calm and kind event coordinator. She created our wedding day schedule, managed all vendor communication and ensured our day ran seamlessly. We highly recommend her services for the peace of mind and value!

Profile Picture User5092970, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris was absolutely amazing!

We initially asked Kris to help research venue locations and transportation options for our wedding and ended up hiring her for the "day of" coordination as well. From the very beginning Kris was so sweet and made sure that our wedding planning was as stress free as possible. She developed a very detailed "day of" schedule that covered all aspects of our wedding day. The schedule was very useful not only for us but also for our vendors and family. Leading up to the wedding, Kris took care of contacting the vendors and making sure everyone would be where they were supposed to be at the proper time.

On the day of the wedding, Kris was fabulous. She came to the location where the bridal party was getting ready to check in. She was at the church making sure everything was perfect before we arrived. She was even smoothing my hair two seconds before I walked down the aisle. Then while the ceremony was going on she was at the reception location making sure everything was exactly how we envisioned. And it was exactly what we envisioned and then some. During the reception if we had any issues at all, Kris was right there making sure it was taken care of. if anything went wrong on the day of, we did not hear about it because Kris handled everything. Our family and friends thought she was great too!

It was truly a perfect day for us, and we could not have had such a successful event without Kris's help. We would highly recommend Kris and her wedding planning services!

Profile Picture MARISSA, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen was amazing!! She brought my stress level down so much! When she found out she was pregnant and die around my wedding date she hired another coordinator to help out at mo additional cost to me! They were both bery professional and went above and beyond!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I really do not know where to being about Classic Events by Kris. They are hands down the most amazing team I have met and did the most spectacular job planning my wedding. Kristen is so thorough down to every last detail and responded so quick to all of my emailsn She made sure that all of my vendors were confirmed and I had no worries the day of my weddig! On my wedding day everything was set up exactly how I visioned to be and it was completely stress free! Kristen and her team just had a way of keeping me so calm on my special day! I can not thank them enough for everything! If you are reading this please know that you will have no worries at all through the intire wedding planning process if you hire Classic Events by Kris!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris was nothing short of phenomenal. I had a vision of my wedding in my mind and she made it a perfect reality. She was there to keep me calm from the beginning of the planning process to the end of our wedding day. I very highly recommend her to every bride!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Kris was a pleasure to work with. She has an upbeat personality and made all the little things successful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Kris for my wedding on April 11, 2014. I can not say enough great things about her and Classic Events by Kris. I obtained her services after finding her online and reading other reviews. She was beyond affordable, especially for all that she did! In our original meeting we went over my vision of the day and how I pictured things running. From there (even with a date change!) she was up and running! Kris organized all my document/contracts, contacted my vendors, arranged deliveries, set up timelines for the day (even after my changing my mind a million times), helped with set-up, break-down, and overall, helped my day run without a hitch. Kris took care of all the details, took care of making sure everyone was fed, tipped, and happy. You can tell she loves what she does, and she is exceptional at it. I have already recommended her to all my single friends! She was with us from mid afternoon through the night, until after mid-night! She made sure everything was perfect. I can not say enough good things about her and her business. I wish I had another event coming up I could use her for!!! She will make your wedding day stress-free!!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The best decision we made was hiring Classic Events by Kris as the day of coordinator! Not only was Kris on top of everything the day of the wedding, she also contacted our vendors, prepared the schedule, and organized the details ahead of time. She responded to every email and answered every question we had. We never waited to hear from her.
She was calm and professional on the wedding day, and made sure every detail was taken care of. She interacted with all our vendors so the night went smoothly. She followed through to the end of the night, packing everything up and removing it from the venue.
I give my highest recommendation to Kris. You need her - not only will you enjoy yourself more, so will your guests. She assumed responsibility for all the details - large and small - that contributed to a fabulous wedding for my daughter and son-in-law!

Profile Picture Patricia, 12/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris deserves 5 stars on absolutely everything! We hired her simply to have an extra hand to help out on our wedding day, and she went above and beyond to make our special event perfect. Kris took care of things that I, as a bride, didn't even know needed taking care of, and really stepped up to take control of the entire day. Yet, did so in a calm and gracious manner! She does all the leg work ahead of time - contacts all vendors and creates a day-of schedule. On the big day, she's there from start to finish, and is constantly on the move. Kris was also just a text message away if my husband and I needed anything throughout the reception. She is the sweetest and most professional wedding coordinator you can find! You should not even stop to consider her services. Hire her and your wedding will be in perfect hands!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris was a pleasure to work with and a huge help in preparing for our wedding! From our very first meeting, Kris relieved some of the stress and anxiety that goes along with planning your perfect day. She is very attentive and the focus is always on you. After meeting with Kris, she took over as the point of contact with all of our vendors. She put together a detailed schedule and made sure it was synchronized with the church and the reception venue schedules, so that everything could run smoothly. On the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about any of the details or last minute items because Kris was there. Kris took care of all of the logistics and made everything perfect! We cannot thank her enough, and we highly recommend Kris! If you are not sure as to whether or not you want a wedding planner or a day of coordinator, take it from us, hire Kris! It will be well worth every penny :)

Profile Picture User3753750, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a wonderful, competent and pleasant wedding planner!! She really made me sane through my whole wedding planning. I would start to panic and I would just call Kris and she would take care of anything I needed. She provided decor for the place card tables, advice and ideas, and help with my schedule. I was persistent that I wanted to do, but Kris really made sure that everything was in place. The day of she was there to ensure bridal party was doing what they were supposed to be doing and that everything and everyone arrived and was in place. She really knows how to take charge and get the tasks done, which was SO comforting!! I had such a great experience with her in our meetings and planning and really woud have panicked if she wasn't there the day of. She was very flexibile with me and made sure I was comfortable with our price. She is a wonderful and talented at was she does and me and my husband were so thankful to have her working with us!! Thank you Kris!!

Profile Picture Gwendolyn, 7/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Classic Events by Kris provided day-of coordination services for my wedding. I cannot thank Kristen enough for her assistance. Although she was sought to provide services the day-of, she checked in and met with me to assist with planning throughout my engagement. Kristen provided planning resources and recommended vendors, who too did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend Classic Events by Kris - having a wedding coordinator allowed for my fiancee, family, and I to truly enjoy and celebrate the day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kristen was fantastic. She helped with every detail and made sure I didn't forget a thing. On the big day, she took care of everything, so I could relax and enjoy. I would highly recommend Classic Events By Kris. Getting married was stressful enough, but not having to worry about anything made my wedding day so much better.

Thanks Kris

Profile Picture MICHELLE, 5/12/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After careful research we chose Classic Events By Kris to be our wedding planner. Thank God we did. She was amazing. Professional from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend Kris for all of your party needs.

Profile Picture Jim, 5/5/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Positive rating, the very best services. thanks.

Profile Picture User2047878, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kris was fantastic to work with from start to finish. I have a difficult time finding words to express my thanks to her for all of the hard work, dedication, ideas, and advice she offered during the planning process, on the day-of, and in the days immediately after. My wedding happened to be on the same day that Hurricane Irene slammed into the east coast. In the days leading up to the wedding, the guest cancellations were coming in via text and phone, the weather forecast was looking more and more ominous, and I was in full blown panic mode. Kris kept me calm and told me everything would be fine. I trusted her. My wedding day was flawless, hurricane or not. We barely knew it was raining, the venue looked amazing, and the vendors worked together seamlessly, all thanks to Kris. I couldn't be more appreciative and would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Leanne, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris was an absolute asset to my wedding. She helped my mom with my bridal shower, and made the wedding gift bags for all of my 150 out of town guests. Most importantly, she was completely dependable and trustworthy on the day of my wedding. She has a wonderful enthusiasm for weddings, and did everything she could for us with a smile on her face. We loved having her there, and could not imagine the wedding day without her. She did everything from make sure everyone had their flowers, to go back to the hotel for me when I forgot my marriage license. I highly recommend Kris to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Bridget, 6/4/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kris was so organized and on top of things. From helping me assemble my wedding invitations to finding me the best flowers for the best price, Kris was a huge asset to my wedding. Her proactive, "I’ll do it" spirit and her attention to detail really put me at ease leading up to my big day :-)

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/28/09, 1 Review