Cake Cottage Reviews

15 Reviews for Cake Cottage

• Ernest

Ernest B. · Married on 07/18/2020

Fantastic!

Jessie is willing, easy and comfortable to work with! She is flexible with design, open to suggestions and easy with her expertise

Sent on 03/26/2020

Thank you! ❤️

We love baking for our customers and are delighted to be a part of your celebration!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/04/2019

Easy to work with-delicious cake!

The Cake Cottage was one of the easiest vendors we worked with. Our cake was not only delicious but very fairly priced and exactly what we wanted. Jessie was very responsive, and we never worried about a thing. She followed through with everything as promised. If you are planning a fall wedding I would highly recommend their pumpkin spice. We had guests raving about it!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2019

Fantastic Experience

I worked with Jessie at Cake Cottage and she was so helpful, professional, responsive and patient with all my ideas and questions. The end product was beautiful and delicious! My husband and I are extremely happy and we would recommend Cake Cottage to everyone!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Danielle · Married on 09/29/2018

Jessie was AMAZING!! We had a fantastic tasting at her house, she made delicious and beautiful cupcakes for my "Retro Housewife" themed bridal shower, and then she made a gorgeous and delicious cake for my wedding! She also made a small smash cake for my nephew's first birthday, which was the day after my wedding which was super sweet and very much appreciated :) All the guests raved about the cake (especially the pumpkin spice with maple buttercream flavor!) I hope to have her cupcakes again very soon!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

I am so happy we found Kelli and Jesse at the Cake Cottage! They were so communicative and answered all of my many questions and were super nice and accommodating. They did an amazing job on our cake, it looked just like a photo I had shared with them.. as well as with our cupcakes and whoopie pies. People raved about how delicious they were! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Christine · Married on 08/24/2017

We were very happy with our cake and how it turned out the day of. It is actually posted on their website under "sweetness". It was a floral cascade cake. We worked alongside Jessie through the whole process and she was wonderful. She gave my husband and me a great variety of different flavors and ideas on what could be accomplished. The cake was delicious and the prices are very affordable. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Mandi · Married on 08/05/2017

We have nothing but good things to say about Cake Cottage and working with Jessie. From the beginning she was very responsive and invited us over for a tasting and to brainstorm different displays and presentations. We ordered a small cake to cut and 100+ cupcakes for guests, all of which looked and tasted amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/16/2016

Jessie's cakes are absolutely incredible. Her cupcakes were the talk of our wedding reception and people could not get enough of them. She was so accommodating with all of my food allergies and made sure I had gluten & lactose free cupcakes to eat! Our one tier cake that was gluten free was the best I have ever had. She also worked on a maple buttercream for us and it was amazing. She was so easy to work with and so unbelievably sweet.

I honestly wish I had another even coming up because I have dreams about her cupcakes...

Sent on 10/18/2016

Rhea · Married on 12/12/2015

The Cake Cottage made our wedding cake dreams come true. Jessie helped up pick a theme and design and made the process so relaxing and fun.

Sent on 03/23/2016

Cake Cottage's reply:

Thank you Rhea!! It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes with all that your future holds :)

Jan · Married on 08/15/2015

Our wedding cake was amazing!! Jessie Giles listened to what we wanted and the cake was exactly what we had hoped for. She is very creative and talented. We wanted our cake to reflect the theme of our wedding, and it was the highlight and centerpiece of our wedding reception. We have seen photos of other cakes she has done, and highly recommend Jessie to make cakes for any special occasion.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/02/2012

The Cake Cottage made such an amazing and beautiful wedding cake for my brothers wedding. They listened and created a cake exactly how was visioned.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Cake Cottage's reply:

Thank you Brooke - it was a fun cake to work on! :)

Ours was the love bird cake and we loved it! Not only was it beautiful, it was yummy too. Thanks Jessie!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Laura · Married on 03/30/2007

Jessie did my cake for my wedding. It was incredible. I am not able to describe what I want very well and so I gave what was probably a vague idea. She was able to understand what I was looking for and when the cake showed up it was perfect, amazing, and just what I wanted. I think the cake was the only thing in my wedding that was exactly what I was looking for.

Sent on 04/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Jessie at Cake Cottage was a pleasure to work with. We did our tasting at her house in Wells, and she provided all of the combinations we asked for. The cake and frosting combinations were delicious. She listened to our vision and looked at my Pinterest board for inspiration. She caught on to what we were looking for quickly. She worked with us on pricing and recommended a small cake and then cupcakes to supplement to stay within our budget. She ended up making us four different types of cupcakes with seaside decorations that were amazing. My favorite part was her execution of our cake topper, which was our dog with a fish in her mouth (my husband is a big fisherman). A friend saved us each of the four flavors at our reception, and we were thankful she did that because the cake and cupcake were all eaten! I would definitely recommend Cake Cottage!!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Cake Cottage's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney- It was a pleasure baking for you! :)

Wishing you all the happiness in your new married life!

Leianne · Married on 08/31/2016

Kelli and Jessie were excellent! Everyone was amazed at how the cakes turned out. Even the Groom's cake was everything I had dreamed. These ladies have a true gift.

Sent on 10/20/2016