About Black Bunny Bakery

Serving Seacoast Maine and New Hampshire

Welcome to Black Bunny Bakery! We are a custom order, by appointment only bakery serving the Seacoast NH and Southern Maine area. We are committed to provide delicious, from-scratch, never-frozen, top-quality baked goods and flawless customer service. Black Bunny Bakery offers wedding cakes, cupcakes, decorated cookies, whoopie pies, and other treats.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Portland

Follow Black Bunny Bakery on

42 Reviews for Black Bunny Bakery

Consultations (4)
Delivery (4)
Setup (3)

Our wedding cake was beautiful and so personalized! Cara was professional and personable and had a lot of information to share during the cake tasting. She was willing to work within our short-notice time frame and was flexible and helpful with questions we had. Most importantly, our cake tasted delicious—best tasting wedding cake I’ve had!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/13/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kara was amazing to work with and helped create the most beautiful wedding cake for us. I have been to many weddings and have experienced cake that may look great but lacks great taste. Kara's cakes have it all - amazing taste and beautiful design. I was so pleased with our cake and will use Kara in the future for other cake needs. The cake was so good that I have to admit we even had it a week after our wedding and it still tasted just a great and fresh. Thank you Kara for your great customer service and for bringing our vision to life!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely couldn't be happier with Kara and with our wedding cake!! We first found Kara for a birthday party where she made the most beautiful cake shaped like a Louis Vuitton bag for my mother in law. Everyone at the party was totally blown away, and this chance meeting led to many more cakes from Black Bunny for our family! Kara listens to every detail you want and is willing to make the perfect wedding cake for you. She really has an incredible attention to detail and tries to take elements of your wedding to create a beautiful design. Not only is it beautiful on the outside, but also delicious on the inside. She makes her own fondant and it really is delicious! Seriously, don't pass her up, she is truly the best in the area.

Profile Picture Emlyn, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

Black Bunny Bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

Health License

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

Our clients absolutely love working with owner Kara, at Black Bunny Bakery in Southern Maine. Kara is passionate about her custom order cakes and treats and they are fresh, delicious, artistic and totally unique!

13 Staples St, Eliot, ME 03903   See On Map