13 Staples St, Eliot, ME 03903 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Black Bunny Bakery

Welcome to Black Bunny Bakery! We are a custom order, by appointment only bakery serving the Seacoast NH and Southern Maine area. We are committed to provide delicious, from-scratch, never-frozen, top-quality baked goods and flawless customer service. Black Bunny Bakery offers wedding cakes, cupcakes, decorated cookies, whoopie pies, and other treats.

Follow Black Bunny Bakery on

p1040494

42 Reviews for Black Bunny Bakery

• Page

Page · Married on 08/24/2019

Gorgeous and delicious cake! Understood my vision and perfectly executed it!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding cake was beautiful and so personalized! Cara was professional and personable and had a lot of information to share during the cake tasting. She was willing to work within our short-notice time frame and was flexible and helpful with questions we had. Most importantly, our cake tasted delicious—best tasting wedding cake I’ve had!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Black Bunny Bakery's reply:

Thank you Erin! I hope that you had a spectacular wedding day and honeymoon, it was a pleasure working with you. :) ~Kara

Allison · Married on 10/01/2016

Kara was amazing to work with and helped create the most beautiful wedding cake for us. I have been to many weddings and have experienced cake that may look great but lacks great taste. Kara's cakes have it all - amazing taste and beautiful design. I was so pleased with our cake and will use Kara in the future for other cake needs. The cake was so good that I have to admit we even had it a week after our wedding and it still tasted just a great and fresh. Thank you Kara for your great customer service and for bringing our vision to life!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Black Bunny Bakery's reply:

Hi Allison! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Your wedding cake was so elegant and I had such creative fun working with the gold. Congratulations, I wish you happiness in your life together, and hopefully I can help you in the future!

Black Bunny Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Foster's Clambakes and Catering
    Foster's Clambakes and Catering Wedding Caterers

Our clients absolutely love working with owner Kara, at Black Bunny Bakery in Southern Maine. Kara is passionate about her custom order cakes and treats and they are fresh, delicious, artistic and totally unique!

• 13 Staples St Eliot, 03903 See on map