About Let Them Eat Cake

Custom wedding cakes
“We believe that the choice of a wedding cake is a once in a lifetime decision, an expression of the bride and grooms individuality and unique style.  Whether your preference is for the classical or the whimsical, Let Them Eat Cake will create your fantasy, family, and friends will long remember.”

Your wedding cake will be prepared in our state-inspected, licensed and insured commercial kitchen and delivered to your reception site, on time, with confidence and care.

Rather than operating a full service bakery, we focus on providing exceptional wedding cakes as well as specialty cakes for your next event.

We know your wedding day is the most important and most memorable event in your life and you want everything to be perfect.  We would be pleased to assist in making your wedding cake a magnificent centerpiece for your reception.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Setup (14)
Cake Stands (7)
Fresh Fruit (4)
Cupcakes (2)

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Gayle at Let Them Eat Cake. I contracted her to make a custom cake for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary, which fell on Jan. 6th, right after the holidays. I was very busy and I was making my arrangements very last minute but Gayle was extremely responsive and accessible as well as flexible. Once we made the decision to move forward with the cake, she was lightning quick in helping me create the design. She understood the aesthetic I was hoping for right away and sent me sketches that reflected our discussions. The cake itself was so elegant and tasteful (and also delicious!) My parents were blown away - after the party, my mom was texting me pictures of her having little cake snacks with her champagne as we savored the leftovers. Gayle is incredibly talented and so pleasant to work with, and her pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality and level of care you receive as a client. If I ever have another occasion for a custom cake in New England, I will 100% work with Gayle again. Strongly recommend!

Photo of Let Them Eat Cake in Kennebunk, ME - Enjoying a cake snack!
Photo of Let Them Eat Cake in Kennebunk, ME - Photo does not do it justice, it was a work of art!
Profile Picture Tory, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gayle was very easy to work with . The cake was amazing and delicious. I sent her a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and she did it actually. Can’t say enough about how great my experience was working with gayle

Profile Picture christal, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so pleased at the service that Gayle provided us from beginning of the process to the final delivery. Everything went very smoothy and her results were fantastic! All our guest raved about how the wedding cake "was to die for" .we had no left over!

Thank you Gayle for making our "fairytale garden wedding celebration"a wonderful memory for us as well as our 100+ plus guest! You are the BEST! My recommendation: go for the Almond White, the BEST!!

Profile Picture El, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Let Them Eat Cake Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

Organic
Health License
10 AWARDS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I love Gail's cakes. They are true works of art. I also love that she coordinates with me on the design and flowers. She is easy to work with, on time and a pleasure.

Gayle's attention to detail in every cake she makes truly shows how dedicated she is to her craft and her clients. I always love when my flowers get to adorn her wonderful cakes or we even simply get to work the same wedding. She is so friendly and thoughtful and a delight to work with. I highly recommend her!

Beautiful and delicious cakes!

Eternally our favorite flavors and designs. Never met a LTEC cake that I wouldn't steal and take home with sheer delight. Probably would not even call my friends to share.

Let Them Eat Cake! Has some of the most beautiful and delicious cakes I have had the pleasure to photograph and taste. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Events