11 Lockwood Drive, Kennebunk, ME 04043 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Let Them Eat Cake

"We believe that the choice of a wedding cake is a once in a lifetime decision, an expression of the bride and grooms individuality and unique style. Whether your preference is for the classical or the whimsical, Let Them Eat Cake will create your fantasy, family, and friends will long remember."

Your wedding cake will be prepared in our state-inspected, licensed and insured commercial kitchen and delivered to your reception site, on time, with confidence and care.

Rather than operating a full service bakery, we focus on providing exceptional wedding cakes as well as specialty cakes for your next event.

We know your wedding day is the most important and most memorable event in your life and you want everything to be perfect. We would be pleased to assist in making your wedding cake a magnificent centerpiece for your reception.

img4804

Let Them Eat Cake 6
Let Them Eat Cake 7

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

Our wedding cake was out of this world beautiful and delicious!! The cake tasting process was fun since flavors were sent to us to try at home. Gayle was so easy to work with and very responsive via phone call and email. We chose carrot cake as our flavor and it was probably the best carrot cake I've ever had, so many people came up to us to tell us how tasty it was! She designed a cake that matched our color scheme and while also being unique. We couldn't have chosen a better person to make our wedding cake!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Beth · Married on 03/16/2019

I had a destination wedding, and relied on word of mouth with a lot of my vendors. I was BEYOND thrilled with the entire cake ordering process. We were able to receive cake samples by mail (all of which were delicious), and place our order over the phone, while receiving a rough sketch of the cake in an email. The end result was better then I ever imagined in my head, and our guests could not stop complimenting the design, and how delicious it was. I definitely recommend using Let them Eat Cake, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Allie Stevens · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Cake:)

Gayle is an incredible baker! She created a work of art for my wedding! I met with Gayle and told her I wanted to combine two pictures of cakes and she created an amazing cake! It was so beautiful that I didn’t even want anyone to eat it! I’m so glad we ate it though it tasted phenomenal! The almond flavor my now husband and I picked was out of this world!:) All of our guest could not stop talking about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it tasted! If you need a wedding cake for your wedding or any big event I truly recommend Let Them Eat Cake!:) Thank you so much Gayle for creating my dream wedding cake and it surpassed my expectation! It was simple breath taking! I truly can’t thank you enough for the incredible cake!:)

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Let Them Eat Cake 8

Let Them Eat Cake FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.75
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.75
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.75
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

Real Weddings

• Lana Wescott Events
    Lana Wescott Events Wedding Planners

Love Gayle's cakes. Her artistry is beautiful AND they taste amazing! In fact she did MY wedding cake!

• Flora Fauna
    Flora Fauna Wedding Florists

I love Gail's cakes. They are true works of art. I also love that she coordinates with me on the design and flowers. She is easy to work with, on time and a pleasure.

• stem & vine
    stem & vine Wedding Florists

Gayle's attention to detail in every cake she makes truly shows how dedicated she is to her craft and her clients. I always love when my flowers get to adorn her wonderful cakes or we even simply get to work the same wedding. She is so friendly and thoughtful and a delight to work with. I highly recommend her!

• 11 Lockwood Drive Kennebunk, 04043 See on map