Baked with Love

Casco, ME View map

I make cakes and dessert tables too. Dessert tables can feature desserts from the many options I have to choose from or desserts that you might like. I charge a rental fee which covers the use of all my pedestals, display, plates, etc. Desserts are all labeled as well. Cake prices are priced on an individual cake basis. I have a complete menu with dessert prices and dessert table fees. Everything is made to order and made from scratch!

$3

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$4

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2

What services do your prices include?

Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jackie
    Jacquelyne M. Married on 10/10/2021

Heavenly desserts

Liz was phenomenal from the get go. I brought my mother and sister for the tasting, and the time spent with her was full of laughter, amazing cakes, and other desserts. We all knew she was the one who would make our table upon leaving. We wanted a cake for us to cut, and a dessert table for our guests. Liz went put of her way to accommodate cannolis for my Italian side, made AMAZING cookie dough truffles, and designed cookies just for my husband and me! The design she brought to the table was simple, rustic and classy just as I wanted. We will definitely be using her for future baking needs!
    Kimberly Married on 07/08/2019

Amazing Wedding cake and cupcakes!

Exactly what I had envisioned! Beautiful and delicious! Arranged perfectly on our cake stand! Thank you so much for the perfect cake/cupcakes!
  • Shelby
    Shelby S. Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful & delicious!

Having seen several of Liz’ dessert tables in the past, I knew she would be the perfect fit for our wedding! My husband and I requested a dessert table with all gluten free treats including our sweetheart cake, whoopie pies, cake pops, chocolate dipped pretzels, and pb balls. Let me just say, Liz delivered!! Our guests absolutely RAVED about each and every dessert offered! Plus the display was gorgeous! I envisioned a dessert table consisting of simple, natural elements (white, burlap, wood, succulents, etc.) and it could not have been more perfect. I highly recommend Liz and would not hesitate to entrust her for our future dessert needs! 🙂

A Barn A Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

Baked With Love provided our couples with a beautiful display and delicious dessert. We would love to have them come again to A BARN for your special occasion.

Makeup, Then Kiss! Makeup, Then Kiss! Wedding Hair & Makeup

Baked with Love creates beautiful and delicious confections for any occasion. Elizabeth is so attentive, creative, and doesn't forget that not only should the cake look good, but it also has to taste good- and her cakes are delectable! Beyond that, she also designs whole dessert table-scapes that are gorgeous and a nice alternative for brides that want something unique!

24 Fieldcrest Drive Casco, ME, 04071
2074493285
Location of (Baked with Love)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding