6 Reviews for Bread and Roses bakery

Cakes (2)
Consultations (1)
Local (1)

4.7

Bread and Roses made us a small, traditional wedding cake (two-tiered), and it was both beautiful and delicious! We also had them make two sizes of classic whoopie pies for our guests (mini and regular) and those were a HUGE hit. People are still raving about the whoopie pies two months after the wedding! B&R doesn't deliver, but it was worth it to have our favorite bakery in the area be a part of our wedding! They were great to work with, but old school in their ways (think: hand written contracts) and sometimes hard to get on the phone. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Local

Thank you so much Lucie and Bread & Roses Bakery for the delicious and beautiful wedding cake. Every guest loved the cakes and the decorations were simply yet beautiful, just the way we wanted them to be. I highly recommend Bread & Roses Bakery for your wedding cake and all other baked good, absolutely delicious!!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations

Bread and Roses Bakery did an outstanding job on our wedding cake as well as our mini cupcakes and whoopie pies. I was looking for a simple classic cake and it came out beautiful and better than I had imagined. Also, the cupcakes and whoopie pies were out of this world! All of our guests kept raving about how delicious they were. I would definitely recommend Bread and Roses to anyone looking for delicious high quality cakes and sweets!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/12/14, 4 Reviews

Bread and Roses bakery Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00